PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Anavar

DJM
04-18-2013, 06:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QE7H1VLjaW8#!

olddawg
04-18-2013, 06:48 AM
just got 3 bottles of var, I've done winny, dbol, tbol, so should be able to tell which one has been subbed for the var then

DJM
04-18-2013, 07:00 AM
iv gotten fake var for sure
the lab i use now, 40mg was solid, wasnt cheap either, confident its mostly var in the tab

id never trust any tab stronger than 10mg either

olddawg
04-18-2013, 08:10 AM
NP?

DJM
04-18-2013, 08:13 AM
NP?

yes, and anyone else whos tried says the same, only thing i ever heard was the letro you told me bout, but the letro i had was bang on.....their tren is fkn fire i tell you, i wouldnt attempt 500mg no fkn way

olddawg
04-18-2013, 08:22 AM
I agree with the tren, 50mg eod can be lots lmao, I ordered from NP as everything else has been good too, got some sus to try. I think I'll be able to tell if the var is the same or different than another though.

h2s
04-18-2013, 08:29 AM
the lab i use now, 40mg was solid, wasnt cheap either, confident its mostly var in the tab

I have used 50mg tabs. Very much doubted there was much anavar in it, as I wasn't impressed, and most love it at half the dose I ran it at.

DJM
04-18-2013, 08:42 AM
I have used 50mg tabs. Very much doubted there was much anavar in it, as I wasn't impressed, and most love it at half the dose I ran it at.

trial and error, only way, i know guys try hard to find the 'best' source so as not to piss money away, but you just dont know.....for me i know good var and good tren when i use, test is a given......hcg too
like he said tho, if the price is too good to be true, it is......50x50mg var for a bill - bill and a half, its winny or a winny dbol blend, maybe even sd or epi seeing the powders are out there

weekend
04-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Haha this guy is great.

^^NP var is still say too cheap according to him to be real, maybe the tabs are 2.5 mg with 1 mg winny lol

islandmagic
04-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Bonavar from Thailand 2.5

olddawg
04-18-2013, 02:06 PM
I'll be able to tell I think if the NP var has winny in it, I did some np winny and within 2 days my joints dried right up, I think I went too heavy with no joint lubrication and tore some shit in my right shoulder, took about 3 months off just not lifting shoulders, I won't forget it. It's funny now, but fuck.

milehighguy
04-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Better dial up a trip to Mexico...

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Better dial up a trip to Mexico...

and dem moneyz

i dont wanna be naming too much shit here cuz im not sure where the policy lies, so lemme try to ask in a manner that doesn't reveal much more than it's already been revealed:

is the NP without the "ceuticals" just a rip off trying to cash in NP's fame?

weekend
04-19-2013, 01:58 AM
NP anavar likely doesnt have winny in it... i took it at the tail end of my cycle, and was having joint pains the few weeks leading up. within a few days i was pain free and stayed that way afterwards...

DJM
04-19-2013, 05:41 AM
same, it actually relieved some nagging pain in my left elbow,pumps were epic,and strength went up some,felt tight all day long.....good var imo

olddawg
04-19-2013, 06:42 AM
hoping for life changing results lol, but that vid did influence my thinking of talking wifey into a low dose short var cycle

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-19-2013, 07:30 AM
hoping for life changing results lol, but that vid did influence my thinking of talking wifey into a low dose short var cycle

You should still have her do it, there are a lot of benefits to having a woman with a well developed jaw muscle.

olddawg
04-19-2013, 07:36 AM
You should still have her do it, there are a lot of benefits to having a woman with a well developed jaw muscle.

fk, married 15 years, that shit don't come close to her mouth, even in her sleep if I sneak over to the edge of the bed she has some kind of radar that wakes her up

HIXX504
04-20-2013, 05:22 PM

What about bulk oxandrolone powder from china? Do you think most of it is fake?

DJM
04-20-2013, 05:24 PM
im sure alot of it is good, these labs get in from there

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Mexico, huh?? thinking...

Broly
04-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Sigh... glad I watched this

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks DJ

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Finally had a chance to watch video. I remember the 2.5 mg tabs and have used them. SPA labs was a big name in anavar after Searle stopped production of it. For contest prep (circa 1991), I think I was taking 2 tabs, 3x/day for a total of 15mg. May have gone as high as 20. Muscles turned hard. as. nails. In just days. There is no mistaking anavar when you have the real stuff. Nothing else feels quite the same. Nothing.

Broly
04-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Finally had a chance to watch video. I remember the 2.5 mg tabs and have used them. SPA labs was a big name in anavar after Searle stopped production of it. For contest prep (circa 1991), I think I was taking 2 tabs, 3x/day for a total of 15mg. May have gone as high as 20. Muscles turned hard. as. nails. In just days. There is no mistaking anavar when you have the real stuff. Nothing else feels quite the same. Nothing.

This is very disheartening to me, it seems like the real stuff is gone for good. And after watching that video I will not take the chance of getting some unknown chemicals mixed in with 'today's Anavar.

Real Var makes your muscles harder than Epi?

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Real Var makes your muscles harder than Epi?

DJ always states that Epi is the poor mans var, but doesn't come close. My own experience with Epi was extremely disappointing. I might as well have taken nothing at all. So my experience probably is not the best to judge from.

Broly
04-20-2013, 11:41 PM
DJ always states that Epi is the poor mans var, but doesn't come close. My own experience with Epi was extremely disappointing. I might as well have taken nothing at all. So my experience probably is not the best to judge from.

I've used it once (First cycle) and I was pumped all day long. I can't really see myself ever having better pumps or harder muscles than I did on that cycle.

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:23 AM

original epi i got yrs ago off 1fast00
not the ibe/phf stuff
n var kills it, this last stuff hard at 40

broly all drugs across the board wont be like the hg stuff available decades ago
most hg today is counterfeited and ugl arent consistant, iv used the same lab for 2yrs now cause when you find a good one stick to them

Broly
04-21-2013, 02:06 AM
original epi i got yrs ago off 1fast00
not the ibe/phf stuff
n var kills it, this last stuff hard at 40

broly all drugs across the board wont be like the hg stuff available decades ago
most hg today is counterfeited and ugl arent consistant, iv used the same lab for 2yrs now cause when you find a good one stick to them

Yeah I know I pretty much missed the best times of the bodybuilding world but it still sucks when you research a possible hormone and then find out it's not readily available.

Man I've been watching the rest of his videos and it's good stuff.... His one on HGH is interesting, I didn't know it caused Hyperplasia. That's huge!

JM1000
04-21-2013, 07:18 AM

Havn't used anavar but my epistane run was pretty lame as well..

markam
04-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Havn't used anavar but my epistane run was pretty lame as well..

Me too. I used Havoc and was very disappointed, horrible joint pain, also. Recently tried my second methyl, Mechabol, and absolutely loved it. No sides @ 125mgs (Aegis, Talos for support), very alpha feeling, and good strength increases.