PDA

View Full Version : NTBM's cronies use BS story to peddle overpriced product

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 07:32 AM
I had gotten an e-mail about this forum post earlier today and this thread and story is such a load of unadulterated horse shit that I am dumbfounded. And the worst part is, you'll have idiots believing it and ordering this $147 product:

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away! (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-embarrassing-12-hour-boner-would-not-go-away-967323.html)

Let's see if they delete my reply.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Hahah, priaprism... priceless...

Not sure I can be mad about this, obviously trollin'

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 09:54 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH - within an hour they were deleting my posts and negative repping me into oblivion. All the stories about their forum behaviors are 100% true. Fuck 'em. LOL

pman42
04-18-2013, 10:32 AM
urrgh, i can't believe i bought 1 product from them, once. worst decision ever. these guys are asses

Grape Ape
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM
I can source all the ingrediants seperately for half the price, and thats still paying retail.

sandman
04-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Bro, you mentioned this place in that thread? This place is no better than over there, both places are blind advertisement for companies. Same way I said one bad thing about a series of PP products and people lose their minds. What do you expect them cronies to do over there? NTBM and PP are no better than each other in that regard.

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Nobody negative repped you or deleted your posts, "bro." They debated with you the merits of your statements. I can handle that. The chickenshit way out is to start deleting unfavorable posts.

sandman
04-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Nobody negative repped you or deleted your posts, "bro." They debated with you the merits of your statements. I can handle that. The chickenshit way out is to start deleting unfavorable posts.

Difference is I tried the products before you didn't. My arguements are legit. Either way I'm not debating that, but your over their accusing them of the same stuff that happens here. Thats all

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 11:41 AM
You did read "Big Rick's" claim, right? You did read the story that went with the post.

It isn't even remotely believable. Nobody is going to sustain a 12-hour erection without serious capillary damage, nor did they get it from the ingredients in Phytoserms 347, of which I've tried more than 3/4 of them.

It was so idiotic that I found it an insult to anyone's intelligence to make such a claim.

You did not provide any details or explanations of your complaints other than, "The products suck," or "the products don't work." We had to press the hell out of you for days for explanations and details. I went in and called BS, admitting that I hadn't tried the products but had taken most of the actives in other supplements or as raws.

Their marketing is extremely deceptive and not even remotely believable. This industry is full enough of that shit.

sandman
04-18-2013, 11:50 AM
You did read "Big Rick's" claim, right? You did read the story that went with the post.

It isn't even remotely believable. Nobody is going to sustain a 12-hour erection without serious capillary damage, nor did they get it from the ingredients in Phytoserms 347, of which I've tried more than 3/4 of them.

It was so idiotic that I found it an insult to anyone's intelligence to make such a claim.

You did not provide any details or explanations of your complaints other than, "The products suck," or "the products don't work." We had to press the hell out of you for days for explanations and details. I went in and called BS, admitting that I hadn't tried the products but had taken most of the actives in other supplements or as raws.

Their marketing is extremely deceptive and not even remotely believable. This industry is full enough of that shit.

I provided my experience with the products so don't go there. They didn't work. Again NTBM and PP are one in the same with crazy advertising. Both are or were pretty awful when it came to claiming their products are God's gift. The point I'm making is you don't look good going over to a biased board and then pointing them towards an equally biased board. It doesn't make sense.

BoneDaddy
04-18-2013, 12:00 PM
I've never tried it either but I will 100% call bullshit on the 12 hour erection. Even with a double dose of a PD5E inhibitor, a 12 hour erection is unlikely. The Mod over there was a total prick the moment he 1st tried the intimidation route(I deleted your posts. what are you going to do about it?), then he proceeded to (try to) insult Free (I know you're a 150lbs kid....). That whole place is full of petulant children whose balls would shrink to half size were they to actually talk that way to anyone in real life.

Enuke65
04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Lolz. Are you forgetting how NTBM wasn't testing raws and got called out on their shit? You can compare PP and NTBM all you want but I don't think PP ever had that issue because of the integrity of the owner/company.

weekend
04-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm sad I bought a ntbm product once too.. HCGenerate, I took it immediately after my pct and my balls re-shrank and I got bloated... Weird

Sandman, we get that PP products didn't work for you, but they sure as hell worked for me! And PP was much less shady than NTBM, just look at the misspelled ingredients, their idiot leader needtogetaas vs Eric who posts informative articles not even promoting product. And obviously retarded stories like a 12 hour boner which simply will not happen from any plant based product.

People over there post good standard PCTs with nolva and clomid which is tried and tested, and then mods are like "your PCT blows dude you'll never recover! You need to add hcg or hcgenerate! And BRIDGE and GEAR and NEED2SLIN broooomg"

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Comparing N2BM and PP is so utterly ridiculous that I won't even respond to that. But moreover, you have to remember that N2BM is Nathan Chase, the same guy who was busted lying about being an Army Ranger and about having an associate's degree in culinary arts from MIT.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sad I bought a ntbm product once too.. HCGenerate, I took it immediately after my pct and my balls re-shrank and I got bloated... Weird

Sandman, we get that PP products didn't work for you, but they sure as hell worked for me! And PP was much less shady than NTBM, just look at the misspelled ingredients, their idiot leader needtogetaas vs Eric who posts informative articles not even promoting product. And obviously retarded stories like a 12 hour boner which simply will not happen from any plant based product.

People over there post good standard PCTs with nolva and clomid which is tried and tested, and then mods are like "your PCT blows dude you'll never recover! You need to add hcg or hcgenerate! And BRIDGE and GEAR and NEED2SLIN broooomg"

Precisely. I tried to find the LIKE option when I hovered over your post and it would not appear. But let it be known that I like it.

h2s
04-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Bro, you mentioned this place in that thread? This place is no better than over there, both places are blind advertisement for companies. Same way I said one bad thing about a series of PP products and people lose their minds. What do you expect them cronies to do over there? NTBM and PP are no better than each other in that regard.

Shut the fuck up. I am so sick of your shit. If you don't like it here, hit the door.

I am not blindly defending Primordial, I have no fucking need to the company doesn't exist. I don't blindly defend shit. If you ask me what you should use I would respond first and utmost with test/tren? Who the fuck is that pushing? Every UGl? Shit.

h2s
04-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Also name one post i have deleted here that wasn't spam. Please, just name one. This community is free to say what it wants, always has been. This is also not primordial. As much as the community originated from that board, this is Swole Source, and Primordial is no more. End of story.

Coolazice
04-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Shut the fuck up. I am so sick of your shit. If you don't like it here, hit the door.

^^^^^^^This!!!

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 12:30 PM
I provided my experience with the products so don't go there. They didn't work. Again NTBM and PP are one in the same with crazy advertising. Both are or were pretty awful when it came to claiming their products are God's gift. The point I'm making is you don't look good going over to a biased board and then pointing them towards an equally biased board. It doesn't make sense.

WHAM WHAM WHAM

no one got on your shit because you didn't like a product, they got on you because you're a fucking asshole

weekend
04-18-2013, 12:30 PM
sandman, I wanted to say same as above but I felt like it was the same attitude thrown at freepress in what appears to be a similar situation.

But looking through your old posts you hardly ever say anything constructive, just bashing various opinions and products.

Eh, whatever

BoneDaddy
04-18-2013, 12:38 PM

h2s
04-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Guys I have a feeling that thread is just starting to get good.

LBC-83
04-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Thanks for that note. It was worth going back for a second look. I'm going to order mine now. It raises T up to 347%!

DJM
04-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Thanks for that note. It was worth going back for a second look. I'm going to order mine now. It raises T up to 347%!

use them supository style

sandman
04-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Guys Guys, pull it together. Your looking as biased as those clowns do. All defending something that doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist no need to get all worked up when someone calls you out on your BS. You sound like the girl who sleeps with a new guy every night of the week but calls other girls sluts. Get over it

DJM
04-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Guys Guys, pull it together. Your looking as biased as those clowns do. All defending something that doesn't exist. If it doesn't exist no need to get all worked up when someone calls you out on your BS. You sound like the girl who sleeps with a new guy every night of the week but calls other girls sluts. Get over it

mmmm sluts

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:15 PM

Please don't try and back out of your comments. You accused this site of shilling. I came back and asked you to demonstrate this shilling. I repeat, again, I am not defending shit, I have no reason to defend shit. You are not calling me out on my BS, I am calling YOU out on yours.

Coolazice
04-18-2013, 01:18 PM

Just skip that step and throw them where they belong... the toilet. :cool: No need to be inefficient and ignorant (for paying so much for their garbage).

sandman
04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Please don't try and back out of your comments. You accused this site of shilling. I came back and asked you to demonstrate this shilling. I repeat, again, I am not defending shit, I have no reason to defend shit. You are not calling me out on my BS, I am calling YOU out on yours.

No one is calling me out for any BS. I'm the only one being honest in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done though. You guys need to realize your own actions before accusing other people of theirs. It's like the saying goes "it's the pot calling the kettle black".

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:23 PM
No one is calling me out for any BS. I'm the only one being honest in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done though. You guys need to realize your own actions before accusing other people of theirs. It's like the saying goes "it's the pot calling the kettle black".

You have a point, kettle.

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Thread is going for the win over there very shortly.

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 01:34 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I did. Called you an asshole. I have said it myself that some PP products didn't do the magic for me.
And whenever you get ready to pay yourself a compliment, like you just did, try to ask yourself if it will make you sound like even more of an asshole.
To use your stupid fucking comparisons, you sound like a girl (i dont know, with you its always girls) who thinks the world is out to get them for no reason, even though said girl is an asshole

again, in closing: you're a an uninteligent asshole

- - - Updated - - -

i like the alias too :P lol

DJM
04-18-2013, 01:36 PM
http://coffeeandcrosswords.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/73200884350am_hmm-sluts1.jpg

Coolazice
04-18-2013, 01:40 PM

I couldn't post a reply without paying to be a Platinum Member. :( Anybody who knows me knows what I was gonna post in reply to a request for Nate's pic. ;) lol

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Haha, I just got a warning from a fellow member. I blocked his name to not get him in trouble, but sad that people want to be a member under these conditions.

http://i.imgur.com/AzbSy6p.png

sandman
04-18-2013, 01:44 PM
http://androseries.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/eric-desk.jpg

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/custom_avatars/avatar92586_82.gif

Good one guys, neither of these clowns look like fitness people to me. #Fail

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:47 PM
I don't know who the second person even is, but Eric was also very in shape, especially compared to Nate, who looks like he could sell out a Taco Bell.

Fitness =/= bodybuilder.

Also with the exception of supplentation planning, Eric did not sell himself as a coach. Need2 did, and still does.

Also, nice hashtag. My sister uses those in her posts.

h2s
04-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Anyone have the pics of nate to upload?

Coolazice
04-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Here's everybody's hero - Nathan Chase. :rolleyes:

sandman
04-18-2013, 01:55 PM
I don't know who the second person even is, but Eric was also very in shape, especially compared to Nate, who looks like he could sell out a Taco Bell.

Fitness =/= bodybuilder.

Also with the exception of supplentation planning, Eric did not sell himself as a coach. Need2 did, and still does.

Also, nice hashtag. My sister uses those in her posts.

One of them is needto and the other is Eric. Eric also never contributed to the industry besides trying to make money for himself. When was he ever around helping people on boards he sponsered? Doubt he even worked out, he looks like he wants to be a surfer or in a boy band. What a joke. Even though needto gives bad advice and isn't knowledgeable, he at least tried to help people. Again #fail for you.

DJM
04-18-2013, 01:58 PM
wow he is big and ripped, and encyclopedia on the stuff
i think im gonna do mr quebec next spring and will contact him

h2s
04-18-2013, 02:00 PM
One of them is needto and the other is Eric. Eric also never contributed to the industry besides trying to make money for himself. When was he ever around helping people on boards he sponsered? Doubt he even worked out, he looks like he wants to be a surfer or in a boy band. What a joke. Even though needto gives bad advice and isn't knowledgeable, he at least tried to help people. Again #fail for you.

You are kidding right? You do realize I was an employee of the company? Do you know how many in depth responses he gave to clients? Do you know how many guys that didnt recovery followed his advice and did? I would much rather have worked for a guy who put his time into the product and let the marketing guys do the marketing than vise versa. But whatever, I am not going to win with you.

h2s
04-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Haha, new troll rating?
http://i.imgur.com/p1GJwZs.png

DJM
04-18-2013, 02:06 PM

this post i will reply, how is it ok that someone without knowledge give advice to those who assume he is smart on the subject, some of the stuff hes advised is dangerous

iv seen eric, he is by no means jacked, but was in shape, had it not been for the 20hr days he pulled infront of his comp and books researching im sure he could dedicate more hours to the gym.........but i think this is generally the norm across the board brand wise, there is a few headed by guys who definately look the part, but many are fronted by guys with the science/chemistry background who enjoy training........reps another one, to beat a dead horse, some of the need2 reps were fkn smurfs giving out terrible aas advice, i called some out even when it was apparent they knew very little and were helping someone who thought otherwise

i had an infamous run in with nate 2yrs ago on ology, called him on his bs, only to get carpet bombed by his reps bumping my posts out of the way, and his page long illiterate answers, but at the end of the day he looked like a goof and i got a pm from admin to let it go seeing he pays to be a sponsor

i dont care who looks like what with regards to production of products as long as they work, advice on dieting, contest prep ect, ill take the guy who looks the part.......sadly even the product part he lied about contents of his stuff

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 02:06 PM
I can't see anything over there anymore because they banned me. My last post to them said:

"Mature behavior, fellas. That's impressive.

I'm no troll. Nor am I a kid. I'm a 31-year-old white male from Mount Vernon, OH. You can look at my avatar on other sites. I stand by what I say.

I received an e-mail this morning from NTBM. It appeared to be a newsletter. The subject line was, "Got a freaking boner for four hours. She freaking loved it."

It was so idiotic that I felt compelled to read the message out of humor.

I didn't come here to "bash sponsors." I merely gave my opinion that I thought that this story was so incredibly ludicrous and over the top that I didn't believe it.

Trolling would be popping in here and making a bunch of provocative statements just to get a rise out of you guys. That isn't the case. You can find me on other forums and I often challenge claims. Call me somewhat of a skeptic. Apparently you guys don't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

But back to the e-mail that brought me here. Here's what it said:

Dear Need To Build Muscle Bros,

Having a boner that lasts for 4 hours sounds like a dream, but in reality it can be quite scary as you can have blood flow issues with your member. Click below and read a story by my good friend George Spellwin the owner of Elite Fitnes about how he got a stupid scary boner that just would not go away, and how he got a little help from a friend.

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS YET

Priapism is nothing to mess with, so read the whole story and be warned!

-Big Rick Rock

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/db/36230/160098/1.gif"

And they violated me for "Spammed Advertisements."

The first time they violated me for inappropriate language. That's funny because I didn't even swear.

h2s
04-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Fun is over they started deleting my posts.

Freepressright
04-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Nathan Chase is the worst kind of liar, the pathological, stolen valor type. Anyone who would falsify military credentials is a low-tier turd, in my book. And then to claim he is an MIT grad, on top of it. Please!

DJM
04-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Nathan Chase is the worst kind of liar, the pathological, stolen valor type. Anyone who would falsify military credentials is a low-tier turd, in my book. And then to claim he is an MIT grad, on top of it. Please!

haha fat soldier
how tall are you private pile?

few soldiers on here, should get nate in a locked room for 20min each lol

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 03:14 PM

i forgot you can't read. Eric and Jered helped PLENTY of PP customers, myself included.

when you're the only one thinking you're smart and everyone else thinks you're a moron... well, guess what?

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
lol 1 post and i just got negged right away

Enuke65
04-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Wait, that queen lied about being in the service? I missed this little tidbit

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
dude, what the fuck kind of forum is EF lol

Hello bungholeCO,

OUCH!

stevesmi just dropped a G-Bomb on your ass using George Spellwin's Karma Store. Now all your posts have gone dark for one hour!

But you don't have to take it! Bomb stevesmi right back! If you're a Platinum Member, you can fight back by dropping your own G-Bomb from George Spellwin's Karma Store.

You can also use the G-Bomb Diffuser to deactivate the effects of the G-Bomb that stevesmi dropped on you!

Click here to see all the cool things you can do with your Karma at George Spellwin's Karma Store. Or, click here to buy more Karma!

And did you know that Platinum Members pay only 1/3rd of the regular member price in the Karma Store? And some Karma Store items are only available to Platinum Members.

Today only, we're running a special on our Platinum Memberships. Become a Platinum Member of EliteFitness.com for Unrestricted Search, Full Size Pics, Live Chat, Private Boards, 5,000 PMs, Karma Store discounts and much more... Click here to check out all our Platinum Membership packages!

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

like sandy-vagina says, same as the PP forums... :rolleyes:

h2s
04-18-2013, 05:23 PM
That board was always a shithole. I was banned just for my association to PP a long time ago.

Macdon1588
04-18-2013, 05:54 PM
You mean to tell me there's some other way to take them? That would explain the looks that I get at planet fitness;-).

Rodja
04-18-2013, 06:33 PM
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/rodja49/ae39ca9c-ebf0-395d.jpeg (http://s211.photobucket.com/user/rodja49/media/ae39ca9c-ebf0-395d.jpeg.html)

h2s
04-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Oh god, I remember when shit like that started leaking. I heard they are divorced.

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Oh god, I remember when shit like that started leaking. I heard they are divorced.

must be made aware of this drama, in 16 year old school girl fashion

DJM
04-19-2013, 05:50 AM
dude, what the fuck kind of forum is EF lol

K A R M A

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7gvzhoiPS1r1fz64o1_500.png

BoneDaddy
04-19-2013, 05:53 AM
Here's everybody's hero - Nathan Chase. :rolleyes:

That prick is so fuggin' fat that you can't even see his goddamn knuckles!!!

BoneDaddy
04-19-2013, 05:57 AM
And while I'm at it, let me just say this:

I'm of the belief that if you used ANY PP stuff and it didn't work, the reason would be 1 of 2 things: 1) Your training and diet was shit, or 2) Your training and diet was shit.

Freepressright
04-19-2013, 06:35 AM
Wait, that queen lied about being in the service? I missed this little tidbit

Yes, he did. This thread exposes his bogus claims about being an Army Ranger and graduating from an associate's degree program at MIT.

HAHAHAHAHA Needto [updated] - Page 70 (http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread.php?26319-HAHAHAHAHA-Needto-updated/page70)

This guy is such a fucking dishonorable phony. How could any real man defend him?

- - - Updated - - -

sandman
04-19-2013, 10:13 AM

Lies about backround information. Gives bad information to people. Makes bad claims about his supplement line.

Lies about FDA raid. Ran company into the ground. Let his girlfriend capitlize on his stupity. Makes bad claims about his supplement line.

Both seem like terrible business owners, liars, and make false claims about their products.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 10:24 AM

Lies about backround information. Gives bad information to people. Makes bad claims about his supplement line.

Lies about FDA raid. Ran company into the ground. Let his girlfriend capitlize on his stupity. Makes bad claims about his supplement line.

Both seem like terrible business owners, liars, and make false claims about their products.

Do you have proof of this?

Btw, that doesn't look at all like Nathan Chase even if he were to lose 100 pounds and start lifting.

sandman
04-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Do you have proof of this?

Nope, but theres also no proof that the FDA did raid him either. It's easier to proove that it did happen rather than it didn't happen. The fact that Primordial folded right after also shows no financial backing in case of legal trouble like he claims happened. Bad business skills.

pman42
04-19-2013, 10:37 AM
I can't speak about Eric personally, but I know that on the PP forum you were always free to post criticism. the board was not censored like many other manufacturers' are. when Eric equated AndroSeries to X mg of test per week, many were rightly concerned, but the threads stayed up and Eric explained himself. Try asking a question like that about USP Labs on their boards. i tried, it was deleted.

the Loonie Tunes comparison isn't bad. Nathan Chase would be the one always blowing himself up with dynamite. eric would be the wascally wabbit who emerges unscathed, to hopefully start another company one day

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Nope, but theres also no proof that the FDA did raid him either. It's easier to proove that it did happen rather than it didn't happen. The fact that Primordial folded right after also shows no financial backing in case of legal trouble like he claims happened. Bad business skills.

Yeah, what an idiot he was for reinvesting the profits back into the company to further his progress in his research and development of new products. Maybe he should have hired a genius like you to not only manage his finances, but to also work PR since you are obviously so popular and friendly. :rolleyes:

sandman
04-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah, what an idiot he was for reinvesting the profits back into the company to further his progress in his research and development of new products. Maybe he should have hired a genius like you to not only manage his finances, but to also work PR since you are obviously so popular and friendly. :rolleyes:

Your right, he'd probably still be in business. No way I'd tell him to run a company dry of money for his research that already went over budget. If your going to run a business, the first thing you build up is the money for unforeseen problems like his raid.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Your right, he'd probably still be in business. No way I'd tell him to run a company dry of money for his research that already went over budget. If your going to run a business, the first thing you build up is the money for unforeseen problems like his raid.

I doubt you would have done it any better. You can't even come up with good arguments about why you feel the way you do on here half the time let alone figure out a way to pursue your dreams as Eric was trying to do before being robbed blind. No small (and fairly young) business could have taken a financial hit like that and kept moving forward.

sandman
04-19-2013, 10:57 AM
http://cdn.styleforum.net/4/4a/350x700px-LL-4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

BoneDaddy
04-19-2013, 11:07 AM

You are seriously 1 bitter fuck, aren't you?! Instead of bashing all of these supplements that don't work for you, and bitching about everything in general, (because let's face it....that's allllll you do) why don't you try some Monistat or Vagisil to clear up whatever is bothering you?

DJM
04-19-2013, 11:13 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3epsh5SwG1qdg7ewo1_400.gif

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 11:18 AM
You are seriously 1 bitter fuck, aren't you?! Instead of bashing all of these supplements that don't work for you, and bitching about everything in general, (because let's face it....that's allllll you do) why don't you try some Monistat or Vagisil to clear up whatever is bothering you?

sandman
04-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Just because I'm saying what you guys don't like to hear doesn't mean you get mad. I've also gone into threads talking about good things as well. Get off the bandwagon and realize people may not agree with you, then when they make better arguements than you doesn't mean you have to cry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://media.tampax.com/App_Themes/themeTampax/images/en-US/products/buy_regular_unscented_large.png

Here you go guys, not everyone is part of your cult. Don't take the red pill! The brain washing will wear off eventually.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Just because I'm saying what you guys don't like to hear doesn't mean you get mad. I've also gone into threads talking about good things as well. Get off the bandwagon and realize people may not agree with you, then when they make better arguements than you doesn't mean you have to cry about it.

You have yet to make a better argument about anything.

sandman
04-19-2013, 11:25 AM
You have yet to make a better argument about anything.

Again you can't be serious. Everytime I make a point, no one disputes the point with rationale arguement. It's just people calling names because they lost.

I shouldn't say lost, because I'm speaking from an un-biased perspective so there's no losing or winning. Just people are getting ideas that go against what they've been trained to think so they get mad.

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Again you can't be serious. Everytime I make a point, no one disputes the point with rationale arguement. It's just people calling names because they lost.

1. I think you are a little delusional in believing you are making good points.

2. Argument(s) doesn't have an "e" after the "u".

3. Why do you keep coming back here if you disagree with most of what many of us have to say??? Imo, you just come off as being a bitter little troll.

DJM
04-19-2013, 11:41 AM
this thread has become useless

i really dont care how much anyone member hates products from any given company, but the bickering back and forth is done now as its really going nowhere

h2s
04-19-2013, 12:14 PM
I will add my 2cents, because i can, and really don't give a fuck that Sand won't have the chance to respond. I welcomed you to the door before.

Again, I am 100% confident about the happenings of the raid, etc.. I have stated this before. Nathan chase also sold untested hormones that failed in testing. I don't think Eric was the best business man, he himself would admit that was his weakness. But if you were to have asked him, it was never about the money (believe me, I make more than the salary he allotted himself).

Get the sand out of your vag.