PDA

View Full Version : stano, trenazone, mechabol stack

xxiv
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM
proposed 8 week cycle for strentgh and mass.

lgi stano 200 @ 600 mg daily weeks 1 through 8
antaeus labs mechabol @ 75 mg daily weeks 3 through 8
antaeus labs trenazone @ 1.5 ml daily weels 3 through 8

an 8 weeker of stano, 2 weeks solo and then 6 stacked with trenazone and mecha. Fairly straight forward, moderate dosages, a little on the long side but not drastic. I'm allways interested to hear what yous guys think. any thoughts, modifications or caveats regarding this stack.

Jorsn
04-19-2013, 08:49 PM
I personally haven't ran Mechabol but from reading logs and feedback it sounds like 125mg-150mg is where it really shines.

Weeks 1-8 Stano 800mg
Weeks 1-8 T-Zone 2ml(1ml am and 1ml pm)
Weeks 1-6 Mecha 150mg

^^That would be some very lean/dry gains.

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Curious... what's the rationale behind running stano solo for two weeks prior to the other compounds?

If it were me, I'd used the complimentary action of stano along with the compounds to get the most out of them. Maybe:

Stano 600 1-8
Mecha 100 1-6
TZ. 1.5 3-8

milehighguy
04-19-2013, 09:21 PM
any chance you have tried LGI Stano before?
just curious to know how good LGI products are especially the Stano

USN HM 350Z
04-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I would just run it all for 8 weeks and aegis along side, if you really just want to stay at 6 weeks I would still just keep everything together. I did not notice much on Mech @ 75mg, but when I took it to 125-150mg is was very nice and still smooth. no negative for me what so ever.

milehighguy
04-19-2013, 10:19 PM
I would just run it all for 8 weeks and aegis along side, if you really just want to stay at 6 weeks I would still just keep everything together. I did not notice much on Mech @ 75mg, but when I took it to 125-150mg is was very nice and still smooth. no negative for me what so ever.

how many weeks did you run Mech?

USN HM 350Z
04-19-2013, 10:20 PM
8 weeks total

markam
04-20-2013, 04:56 AM
I ran Mechabol @125 and felt great on it. I also used Aegis, Talos and Achilles, and had no noticeable sides.
Didn't feel the need to take more than 125mgs and I took the second dose (2 caps) 6 hours after the first (3 caps).
As well as Stano, I would suggest running it with something like Dermacrine so you could do an extra two weeks after Mechabol has finished to help keep gains. This is presuming a 5-6 Mechabol cycle, personally I wouldn't want to run a methyl much longer than 5 weeks. I would suggest 75mg first day, 100mgs 2nd, then 125mgs the third day if all is good.

xxiv
04-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Curious... what's the rationale behind running stano solo for two weeks prior to the other compounds?

If it were me, I'd used the complimentary action of stano along with the compounds to get the most out of them. Maybe:

Stano 600 1-8
Mecha 100 1-6
TZ. 1.5 3-8

I stacked mech @ 100 & trenazone @ 1.5 before with great results. I did have some nasty back pumps and got a little lethargic towards the end but strength and mass were beyond my expectations. I actually cut it a weeks or so short I just felt it was the right thing to do. The mech at 100 is too much for me.

I have no experience with stano so I figured I could give it time to do its thing. I am hopong it will keep the agression & focus high and mitagate any lethargy so I can get the full 6 weeks out of my next mech/tren stack.

thanks for all the input guys.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-20-2013, 08:16 AM
TZ + Stano is a solid strength/mass stack, I can only imagine mecha would add to that. Not sure how "dry" it would be. At 2ml TZ bloated me up something fierce.

TZ shuts you down quick though, so pretty much after week 3 you're probably running on empty. HCG?

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-20-2013, 08:20 AM

LGI stano is solid.

xxiv
04-20-2013, 08:54 AM

8 weeks at that dose is just too much for me. I was using aegis and taurine for support and my back woud knot up constantly. Perhaps the stano will let me bump the mecha slightly but i'm not holding my breath.

USN HM 350Z
04-20-2013, 08:57 AM
8 weeks at that dose is just too much for me. I was using aegis and taurine for support and my back woud knot up constantly. Perhaps the stano will let me bump the mecha slightly but i'm not holding my breath.

yeah, I never got the back pumps from it. Only thing that ever did was CEL M Drol and they were horrible lol. I will say that aegis is awesome. I had liver labs done 2 weeks after I finished that cycle and everything was within normal limits. I was pretty impressed.

xxiv
04-20-2013, 08:57 AM

my fist time with stano and this company.

xxiv
04-20-2013, 09:02 AM
TZ + Stano is a solid strength/mass stack, I can only imagine mecha would add to that. Not sure how "dry" it would be. At 2ml TZ bloated me up something fierce.

TZ shuts you down quick though, so pretty much after week 3 you're probably running on empty. HCG?

no hcg. i hadn't even considered it actually. Is it common to use with this stack?

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 09:59 AM
yeah, I never got the back pumps from it. Only thing that ever did was CEL M Drol and they were horrible lol. I will say that aegis is awesome. I had liver labs done 2 weeks after I finished that cycle and everything was within normal limits. I was pretty impressed.

I agree with the aegis being awesome... I ran 5 wks of OT at 50mg/per and got labs done 2 wks after I stopped, and my liver values were all within range. Just one point above the high range. I do drink 1.5 gal of water per day as well.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-20-2013, 02:42 PM
no hcg. i hadn't even considered it actually. Is it common to use with this stack?

TZ for 8 weeks would definitely benefit from a 'lil HCG. At six you probably wouldn't need it in the long term, but you will have the joy of tiny balls and all the pain that comes along with recovering from that.

xxiv
04-20-2013, 04:33 PM
TZ for 8 weeks would definitely benefit from a 'lil HCG. At six you probably wouldn't need it in the long term, but you will have the joy of tiny balls and all the pain that comes along with recovering from that.

my nuts were fine from my last run which was about 5 weeks but I could feel it was time to let go so I jumped into pct and never skipped a beat untill i dropped the cals for a cut. I am a little concearned about that extra week and I was actually going to use up some extras and push it a few more days over 6 with the mech and tren..... I'll look into hcg.

My last cycle I was just over 4000 cals a day and things got dirty.

xxiv
04-21-2013, 05:57 PM

The more I think about it......has anyone actually ran trenazone for 8 weeks? With my last run gyno was my main concearn with excessive shutdown being close 2nd. I ran my tz a little light and bailed a little early, even with the small spill i had I still have about a weeks worth of extra. With that and 2 bottles dosing @ 1.5 ml I'll be close to 7 weeks. I have plento of stano and mechabol on hand.

Does anyone have gyno experience from a similar stack?

Bucks
04-21-2013, 08:59 PM
I just finished a very similar cycle except I used AM AH as a base.
Mech started at 125 Wk 2-6 150 Loved Mecha unbelievable supernatural feeling in the gym and I could just keep going. Felt bullet proof!
TZ started wk 4 at 2.5 ml - wk 10 with a very high amount of TZ to see what would happen. Over 4ml and I could not do cardio well because of breathing with a high heart rate. I had an AI on hand but did not need it.

Used Talos the entire time to help with BP and Ageis the first 7 wks. Great stuff!

Also used HGC all 10 wks. I also believe the AM AH helped me feel so good the entire time. I did not want to stop the cycle! I could fuck forever like 20 years ago all 10 weeks.

It was a recomp cycle and I put on some size as well as leaned out on maint calories.

Devastatingdave
04-23-2013, 08:23 PM
I would consider running the TZ all 8 weeks at 1.5-3ml depending on budget, along with the stano at 1200mg. Then the mecha the first six at 100mg a day. That would be a nice stack IMO.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-24-2013, 05:24 AM
I would consider running the TZ all 8 weeks at 1.5-3ml depending on budget, along with the stano at 1200mg. Then the mecha the first six at 100mg a day. That would be a nice stack IMO.

Those are big boy doses Dave! I would be curled over in a bloated, no-testicle-having, acne covered ball doseing like that.

xxiv
04-24-2013, 12:30 PM

I have enough on hand to run it that high....... hmmmmmm....

Those are big boy doses Dave! I would be curled over in a bloated, no-testicle-having, acne covered ball doseing like that.

I resemble that remark.

xxiv
04-28-2013, 07:57 PM
I am thinking of moving forward on this stack with the following doses.

2 bottles of stano contain 180 caps @ 3.5 a day (alternating 600 & 800mg each day) = 51 days
1 bottle of mechabol contains 90 caps plus I have 49 left overs 139 total @ 3 caps a day= 46 days
2 bottles of trenazone contain 60ml @ 1.5 ml a day = 40 days

Start stano, wait 5 days, start mecha, wait 6 days, start trenazone. I have a reserve stash of everything. If things are going well or need tweaking I can allways bump up or down. I don't predict the mech or tren dose moving due to my experience with them but I have no idea about the stano. I have read about some pretty high doses compared to what I'm planning.

Plan b is running the stano @ 800 mg a day and mecha @ 75 for 45 days together and starting trenazone on day 5, the difference is really negligible.

Support will be talos @ 2 caps a day and , aegis @ 2 caps a day and taurine @ 1000mg a day as needed for back pumps. Anastrozole .25mg e3d.

Pct will be clomid, anastrozole & daa.

Hows this look? Have I forgotten anything? For suppurt and pct I was thinking of adding a toco sup or red palm oil but I don't have it on hand or a specific product in mind. Anyone have any insight?

jw390898
04-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Looks pretty solid either way, as you say plan a to b is minor differences.

weekend
04-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Why not just pin? When you start thinking of PH cycles this aggressive it's probably time to move into the big leagues in my opinion

markam
04-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Why the low dose Mecha? It's great @ 125 and Talos / Aegis will deal with any sides, pretty much. I wouldn't run it less than 100mg ed.

xxiv
04-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Why not just pin? When you start thinking of PH cycles this aggressive it's probably time to move into the big leagues in my opinion

I fantasize about pinning every so often but I really don't think I could. Besides the obvious wife, job, legal stuff..... I'm afraid of needles.

xxiv
04-29-2013, 06:45 AM
Why the low dose Mecha? It's great @ 125 and Talos / Aegis will deal with any sides, pretty much. I wouldn't run it less than 100mg ed.

I ran trenazone @ 1.5ml & mecha @ 100mg around 6 months ago. I had frequent back pumps and had to drop it down. I had hoped to get up to 125 but couldn't handle it.

markam
04-29-2013, 11:12 AM
I ran trenazone @ 1.5ml & mecha @ 100mg around 6 months ago. I had frequent back pumps and had to drop it down. I had hoped to get up to 125 but couldn't handle it.

Maybe the pumps were more to due to the Trenazone. I used Taurine and didn't suffer any substantial back pumps when taking 125mgs Mechabol, and I was also taking between 6-12 Androbulk and AHv3.

xxiv
05-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Maybe the pumps were more to due to the Trenazone. I used Taurine and didn't suffer any substantial back pumps when taking 125mgs Mechabol, and I was also taking between 6-12 Androbulk and AHv3.

the pumps went away a few days after I dropped the mecha down. The next step would have been dropping down the tz.
I had pumps when I took hdrol years ago as well.

I'm am planning on running my plan b option due to simplicity, I'm also making a dosing schedule to further simplify the stack.

the stano drol bible says that "Stanodrol has a moderate half life, therefore you should split up your dosages into 2-3 different times throughout the day, ideally separated by 5-6 hours (or 8 hours if two daily dosages) for the ideal results, take your largest dosage 45 minutes to one hour before your workout session."

Methyl Masterdrol (mmv2) Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methyl-masterdrol-mmv2-stanodrol-bible/)

I'm figuing on a 3 dose a day scheme, 200mg am, 400mg pre work out and 200mg pm. Is this typical? has anone noticed a difference with or without meals?

markam
05-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm figuing on a 3 dose a day scheme, 200mg am, 400mg pre work out and 200mg pm. Is this typical? has anone noticed a difference with or without meals?

Jake (Antaeus labs) recommends taking Mechabol with a meal containing fats. Eggs or salmon would be a good choice, IMO.

xxiv
05-24-2013, 07:09 AM
I am still putting this cycle together and researching. I have been considering adding low dosed dermacrine to the stack.... or should i just do a run of dermacrine and stano and see how that treats me?

Devastatingdave
05-24-2013, 10:20 AM
I am still putting this cycle together and researching. I have been considering adding low dosed dermacrine to the stack.... or should i just do a run of dermacrine and stano and see how that treats me?

I dont think you will get the results you want from just stano and dermacrine. I would just do things right the first time and use the mecha and trenazone.

xxiv
05-24-2013, 01:43 PM
I dont think you will get the results you want from just stano and dermacrine. I would just do things right the first time and use the mecha and trenazone.

what would be the standard dosing protocol for dermacrine and stano? With the trenazone would i just do 1 topical am the other pm?
I see that the forum reccomended dosing for stano ranges from 600mg to 1200 or more. I was thinking 800mg and 3 pumps of derma?
thanks

Devastatingdave
05-28-2013, 01:55 PM
what would be the standard dosing protocol for dermacrine and stano? With the trenazone would i just do 1 topical am the other pm?
I see that the forum reccomended dosing for stano ranges from 600mg to 1200 or more. I was thinking 800mg and 3 pumps of derma?
thanksI personally dont see a need for dermacrine, especially if you use the stano at the right dosage. I love stano at 1200mg, it really makes you dry and hard as a rock.. in more ways than one. Id say mecha at 100mg, trenazone at 2ml a day, and stano at 1200mg all for 6 weeks, and maybe 8 weeks on the trenazone and stano.

xxiv
05-28-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm still debating how I want to proceed....
I agree with you guys that 100mg of mechabol is preferable to 75 and would like to start there and see how things go, perhaps I'll try dropping the trenazone down from 1.5ml if back pumps can't be mitagated.
Hopefully between stano and dermacrine back pumps and lethargy wont be an issue. I don't want to run stano too high due to potential hair loss, I was thinking of 800mg all the way. I was hoping the DC would help mitagate hair loss as well as lethargy.

O_RYAN_007
05-28-2013, 06:51 PM
toco-8 for hairloss + nizoral shampoo 2% and your g2g for the hairloss.

Scope75
05-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Just shave your head and don't worry about hair. Lol
I wish all of mine would just fall out so I wouldn't have to cut it ever again.

xxiv
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
toco-8 for hairloss + nizoral shampoo 2% and your g2g for the hairloss.
I have been looking for a toco substitute, not just for pct but as a daily. The red palm oil is great for cooking but lacks potency, I am going to try tocosorb.

Just shave your head and don't worry about hair. Lol
I wish all of mine would just fall out so I wouldn't have to cut it ever again.

I have a weird shaped head so I need to try to preserve what I have.

Bucks
05-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I loved the Mech / TZ / AM / AH stack . It was a great recomp cycle @ 11 wks for me with incredible endurance and healing properties. I used Toco 8 and Talos the entire cycle as support. Aegis while running Mech. BP was my main concern because I ran Mech (@150) and TZ (up to 4ml) with high doses. Talos handled it though.

I had a few back pumps towards the end of wk5-6 (ran Mech wk1-6) but taurine took them away. Great run for me, I never wanted to leave the gym!

xxiv
05-28-2013, 07:43 PM
I loved the Mech / TZ / AM / AH stack . It was a great recomp cycle @ 11 wks for me with incredible endurance and healing properties. I used Toco 8 and Talos the entire cycle as support. Aegis while running Mech. BP was my main concern because I ran Mech (@150) and TZ (up to 4ml) with high doses. Talos handled it though.

I had a few back pumps towards the end of wk5-6 (ran Mech wk1-6) but taurine took them away. Great run for me, I never wanted to leave the gym!

I was close to adding hard to my last mech/tren run in november... i was shopping around when the shit went down, I missed out.

11 weeks, what was the layout? pct? no other support or sides?

olddawg
05-28-2013, 07:46 PM
the var i'm on i'm finding quite close to the hard v2 I took, not quite as much muscle hardening yet anyway, but everything else is very similar

O_RYAN_007
05-28-2013, 07:52 PM
I have been looking for a toco substitute, not just for pct but as a daily. The red palm oil is great for cooking but lacks potency, I am going to try tocosorb.

I have a weird shaped head so I need to try to preserve what I have.

I use toco everyday

xxiv
05-28-2013, 08:13 PM
the var i'm on i'm finding quite close to the hard v2 I took, not quite as much muscle hardening yet anyway, but everything else is very similar

var you say.....

QUOTE=O_RYAN_007;21028]I use toco everyday[/QUOTE]
i wish i'd stocked up, i kinda figured eric would have re-released his staple products after he reorganized.

O_RYAN_007
05-28-2013, 08:47 PM
the var I took didn't have the same great hardness I experienced from AHV1 or AHV2, it was good though. Now strength is a different story.

olddawg
05-28-2013, 08:48 PM
i'm finding less hardness too

- - - Updated - - -

but I mean if you can't find ah, then....

burlyman30
05-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Apparently var isn't what it used to be, because in the old days 15-20mg/day of var would blow away any version of AH at any dosage in muscle hardness, strength, and crazy pumps in the gym.

weekend
05-28-2013, 11:51 PM
im guessing 10 mg pills of var today might contain 2.5-5 mg var...

but then again i want to believe the ones i took contained 10! lol

Bucks
05-29-2013, 06:21 AM
I was close to adding hard to my last mech/tren run in november... i was shopping around when the shit went down, I missed out.

11 weeks, what was the layout? pct? no other support or sides?

AM-9 AH-6 wk 1-11
Mech wk 1-6
TZ wk 4-10r
Ment preworkout wk 7-11

Torem + TRS + Stano tapered down in PCT Letro at the end

3.5ml was the sweet spot on TZ for me. Higher I couldn't do cardio well, as I seemed to run out of air as my heart rate increased.
Only other side was about 3 headaches wk 2 of TZ. Joints felt great during this and I stopped my joint support.