PDA

View Full Version : What to do with 72 caps of andromass v3?

Iopu
04-20-2013, 11:44 AM
I have 72 caps of andromass v3 left over from a cycle cut short. I am going to use these up on a test cycle. But what should I do with them? I would like to run it full dose at the start. But would that be a waste? Would I be better off running it at a lower dose for longer?

olddawg
04-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I'd go full

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
I have a bottle with 114 caps left of my MASSV3 if you're interested in picking it up. PM me if interested.

Iopu
04-21-2013, 12:03 AM
@ olddawg Will do!

@ 0_RYAN_007 No thanks man. I'm planning my first test cycle and it's costing me a small fortune!

JM1000
04-21-2013, 01:20 PM
@ olddawg Will do!

@ 0_RYAN_007 No thanks man. I'm planning my first test cycle and it's costing me a small fortune!

Good luck on that, and enjoy the ride;)

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:58 PM
@ olddawg Will do!

test cycle shouldnt cost a small fortune unless you bought from a gym rat

Iopu
04-22-2013, 12:09 AM
test cycle shouldnt cost a small fortune unless you bought from a gym rat
Well there is just so much stuff to buy. Hcg, ai, serms...

DJM
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Well there is just so much stuff to buy. Hcg, ai, serms...

gotta know where to look

Grape Ape
04-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Depends on what you consider a small fortune. We're all ballin' on different budgets.

DJM
04-22-2013, 10:05 AM
^^^ very true
jmo if guys were buying 8wk cycles of andro series, aas isnt expensive

if you run sd / nolva pct without supports then yeah

pman42
04-22-2013, 09:40 PM
^^ So true. even a good superdrol, like PP's, was dirt cheap. i guess guys got used to huge easy gains and got cheap. only interested in point A to point B.

reminds me of a friend of mine who did absolutely no work on his car. yes, technically you don't need to repair an oil leak, you can jsut keep refilling. you can drive without a muffler, stereo, or door locks. but if he woulda put just a little bit more money into it, car woulda lasted longer and saved him money long-run.

never done injection test so I have nothing to compare PHs to but it doesn't seem incredibly expensive to me

nate3993
04-23-2013, 12:27 AM
^^ So true. even a good superdrol, like PP's, was dirt cheap. i guess guys got used to huge easy gains and got cheap. only interested in point A to point B.

reminds me of a friend of mine who did absolutely no work on his car. yes, technically you don't need to repair an oil leak, you can jsut keep refilling. you can drive without a muffler, stereo, or door locks. but if he woulda put just a little bit more money into it, car woulda lasted longer and saved him money long-run.

never done injection test so I have nothing to compare PHs to but it doesn't seem incredibly expensive to me

test cycle with pct, ai, and hcg would still be cheaper than 1 8 week andro bulk or mass cycle. even if u had been one of the people that had found bulk or mass for a significant amount less, test is still prolly cheaper. whether it be test, bulk, or mass, ur gonna need an ai, ur gonna need pct.

Iopu
04-23-2013, 11:41 PM
The reason why it's costing me is because I am in college and I don't work. I'm not a teen though. I'm almost 25.