PDA

View Full Version : JM's Summer Cycle

Pages : [1] 2

JM1000
04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
For the interested, I will be updating this log during my next cycle which will start around the second or third week of May (once exams are done). I'm basically looking for as much advice and feedback as I can get. I will accept criticism and whatever constructive comments you will have!

Special thanks to DJM who helped me plan this cycle ;)

Current stats: 5'11 @ 210 pounds. BF stands between 11-15% (you will be the judge)

Lifts:

1RM

Bench: 280
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 405

i will post more on my training later...

Cycle History: It's been 5 months since the end of pct from a 13 week TEST E cycle at 500mg/week (was my only cycle)

First cycle: Honnestly, I was getting paranoid about all the possible sides I could get, but it was as smooth as it could be. Oily skin and acne in the back (last 3 weeks) were the only sides I got from the cycle. Other than that, I realized that Test made me retain water alot. I was on a high calorie diet (around 3500) which didn't help (good to know for next cycle). started at 200pounds up to 223 and dropped about 7-8 pounds during pct. Feel free to ask anything about the run!

Finally! the cycle:

250 test/week
350 trene/week
2.5 letro/week
500iu hcg/week

Also have caber and aromasin on hand (just for info)

PCT for now will be clomid for 4-5 weeks starting at 100 and going down

for a 12 week cycle... I will be running the test 2-3 weeks past the tren.

I know tren is considered an advanced drug and understand why.
I am not interested in taking any orals (maybe var someday). My objective during this cycle will be a lean body mass increase (lol... of course). I have been cutting down for 2 months and am looking forward to stay as lean as possible and limit water retention as much as possible during the cycle (explains the choice of tren with low dose of test). As DJ told me, low dose tren goes far. I would also like to limit side effects explaining the lower dose (I am aware and willing to experience them acne, hairloss, agression, prostate, sweats etc.) although I am a very calm person to start out.

This will be all for now, I will add additional info soon. Again, I encourage feedback and comments. Will be posting pictures too,

thanks for reading!

Macdon1588
04-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Subbed good luck sir.

DJM
04-20-2013, 04:35 PM
well structured cycle at first glance
i know its all newport as well, so 350 is more than enough

id say drink more water than normal, the color of your urine on tren will tell you when its not enough

quality fish oil for lipids

watch the bp closely

i like this tren layout more than the other thread's

n yes a little goes far, i max out at 350, even 300 is nice, burly has even done much less with stage ready results

JM1000
04-20-2013, 09:49 PM

JM1000
04-20-2013, 10:01 PM

JM1000
04-20-2013, 10:04 PM

JM1000
04-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Supplements I will be using are pretty simple...

multi vit
magnesium
Vit C
Fish oil
Creatine HCL

maybe a little caffeine before workout

- - - Updated - - -

As of now my BP is at 120, I'll be keeping it on track

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Just a few comments...

I didn't see any mention of cycle length, though I'm guessing 12+.

Also, you made several references to low dose tren , but 350 is not low dose. It's not high dose either. However, it's more than double the amount that I have ever taken. I've never exceeded 150/wk. And even at that dose, it is highly effective. Even now, I'm only using 75/wk along with my TRT dose of 100 and the results are good enough to keep me at that dose. A little really does go a long way.

As far as your PR lifts... prepare for them to be shattered. The strength increases on tren are amazing. That being said, don't get yourself hurt in all the enthusiasm of lifting big. Injuries are the worst thing for your continued progress.

Good pics. The lat to waist ratio looks impressive.

I look forward to seeing you get things kicked into full throttle. You are in good hands with DJ helping you out. Any questions he can't answer for you, he'll ask me and get back to you. Lol.

JM1000
04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Burly, thanks for pitching in! As you've mentioned, 350mg tren is probably not as low as i thought. Reading from all the forums where people abuse it probly got me thinking 350 was light weight. It would probably be a good idea for me to start out with tren A but I really could'nt handle the ED pining... Would you consider starting out at 300 (or less) and then adding more when it kicks in?

USN HM 350Z
04-21-2013, 09:11 AM
I am about to start a Test/Tren cycle and I am going to just start at 200mg/week of Tren with an ending dose at 250/week. I am going to use my Test Cyp at 150-200/week max.

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I am about to start a Test/Tren cycle and I am going to just start at 200mg/week of Tren with an ending dose at 250/week. I am going to use my Test Cyp at 150-200/week max.

Honestly, JM, I'd do this ^^^ for starters. Let the tren do the work, with the test there just to keep normal levels in your system. You can always increase the dose later. 200mg/ tren you will definitely feel.

Sorrow
04-21-2013, 12:31 PM
[/QUOTE=burlyman30;18299]
As far as your PR lifts... prepare for them to be shattered. The strength increases on tren are amazing. That being said, don't get yourself hurt in all the enthusiasm of lifting big. Injuries are the worst thing for your continued progress.

[/QUOTE]
Completely agree with both of the above!
And I am looking forward to following along.

JM1000
04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
USN, will you be using tren A or E? Starting out lower dose sounds better to me too, thank-you. on another note, I thought you were going to run EQ once you were done with Deca? how did deca treat you ?

- - - Updated - - -

[/QUOTE=burlyman30;18299]

And I am looking forward to following along.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sorrow, been following your run too! very impressive lifts

USN HM 350Z
04-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Going with the Tren E.

I am running EQ right now and was going to be using Deca next. Decided on Tren though. Will probably just get rid of the Deca as the tren will do everything it was going to do, plus more.

USN, will you be using tren A or E? Starting out lower dose sounds better to me too, thank-you. on another note, I thought you were going to run EQ once you were done with Deca? how did deca treat you ?

- - - Updated - - -

And I am looking forward to following along.

Thanks Sorrow, been following your run too! very impressive lifts[/QUOTE]

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:22 PM
everyone is on tren this spring lol

Sperwer
04-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Given all this talk about Tren, what's the dope on Parabolan? Have an oppty to get some pharma grade. Ain't cheap, but nothing here is, except rice and post-tonsure barbershop BJs from the manicurist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Given all this talk about Tren, what's the dope on Parabolan? Have an oppty to get some pharma grade. Ain't cheap, but nothing here is, except rice and post-tonsure barbershop BJs from the manicurist

para is probably very similar to tren enth, its supposedly a cross between enth and ace, but id imagine whats out there today is enth.......i know burly used the real deal back in the day

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 02:09 PM
para is probably very similar to tren enth, its supposedly a cross between enth and ace, but id imagine whats out there today is enth.......i know burly used the real deal back in the day

I would not be surprised if much of the para out there is just overpriced and mislabelled tren e. You definitely pay a premium for it.

The ester in Para was a nice compromise between the hard hitting tren ace and the slow and steady tren enth.

O_RYAN_007
04-21-2013, 03:07 PM
everyone is on tren this spring lol

Sounds like it, MAN! I want tren! LOL!!!

Sperwer
04-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I would not be surprised if much of the para out there is just overpriced and mislabelled tren e. You definitely pay a premium for it.

The ester in Para was a nice compromise between the hard hitting tren ace and the slow and steady tren enth.

If one were to do a run of Para, what other party favors should be considered, if the goal is to build up lean mass, and trt test base of 100 mg a week (effective absorption of 700 mg transdermal application) already is in play?

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 08:28 PM
If one were to do a run of Para, what other party favors should be considered, if the goal is to build up lean mass, and trt test base of 100 mg a week (effective absorption of 700 mg transdermal application) already is in play?

Add an AI, if you aren't already using one on your TRT. Tren in all it's forms seems to multiply the effects of estrogen on the receptors and can cause gyno problems, though this is dosage and person dependent.

Sperwer
04-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Add an AI, if you aren't already using one on your TRT. Tren in all it's forms seems to multiply the effects of estrogen on the receptors and can cause gyno problems, though this is dosage and person dependent.

My E was very high when i started TRT, so doc put me on 2.5 Letrozole/ week as a prophylactic. That's since been cut to every other week, and numbers are now very low normal, and I've had no problems. I was wondering if another anabolic should be deployed - winnie?

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 10:25 PM
My E was very high when i started TRT, so doc put me on 2.5 Letrozole/ week as a prophylactic. That's since been cut to every other week, and numbers are now very low normal, and I've had no problems. I was wondering if another anabolic should be deployed - winnie?

Glad you have that in order. May end up needing ralox as an adjunct therapy, but again, it has much to do with the dose and the individual.

As far as adding more compounds, you don't need them. Tren is a powerhouse.

Not a fan of winnie for anything beyond 3-4 weeks precontest. Research shows it thickens connective tissue and reduces its elasticity.

Sperwer
04-21-2013, 10:27 PM
Glad you have that in order. May end up needing ralox as an adjunct therapy, but again, it has much to do with the dose and the individual.

As far as adding more compounds, you don't need them. Tren is a powerhouse.

Roger that Squadron Leader! 😀

JM1000
04-25-2013, 01:56 PM
Little update!

My goals during this cycle will be to work on bringing up a few bodyparts for a better look and symmetry.

According to me my lagging bodyparts are triceps, hamstrings, calves and getting that mid section in better condition.

I've been focusing in the last weeks on these parts by hiting them a couple times a week.

My arms are currently 17 3/4 and so are my calves (which I think is the good ratio? calve size must be arm size?) I would like to bring them up to 18 1/2 during cycle.

I think my legs match my upper body pretty good right now, (you can tell me) although I had hip mobility issues which have been delt with so I have been back to full leg training for about 6-7 months. My goal for legs would be to get better definition between hams and quads and thicker quads at the junction of knees.

other than that, a little thickness on delts would be appreciated..

I'll post more photos shortly..

JM1000
04-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Currently eating 3000/2800/2700 calories cycling these three days...

Diet is clean except for a little too much sodium imo... write down example of what I eat before I start cycle

O_RYAN_007
04-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Currently eating 3000/2800/2700 calories cycling these three days...

Diet is clean except for a little too much sodium imo... write down example of what I eat before I start cycle

A salt substitute along side Mrs. Dash seasoning is great at flavoring food without any sodium. As for bringing up your triceps, look into JM presses, weighted dips (buy a dip belt), and closed grip bench press. You'll def blow your triceps up like this (particularly the long head of the tricep).

DJM
04-25-2013, 04:05 PM
^^^ agreed
jm knows i got tris, close grip, dips, overhead ext are my go to stuff
when im lazy ill do cable stuff

one i like, take long bar (for back) and do pressdowns with that with very wide grip, trust me, outer tri just pops

nate3993
04-25-2013, 10:06 PM
i think we need a ss beauty conest. i can be the judge.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-26-2013, 04:59 AM
A salt substitute along side Mrs. Dash seasoning is great at flavoring food without any sodium. As for bringing up your triceps, look into JM presses, weighted dips (buy a dip belt), and closed grip bench press. You'll def blow your triceps up like this (particularly the long head of the tricep).

Weighted dips for sure. In addition to the tricep benefits hanging a couple of plates between your legs and pounding out dips makes you look like you have massive iron balls.

O_RYAN_007
04-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Weighted dips for sure. In addition to the tricep benefits hanging a couple of plates between your legs and pounding out dips makes you look like you have massive iron balls.

This is correct!

JM1000
04-26-2013, 08:28 AM
My tricep w/o is pretty much consisted of close grip BP and dips... I'll add rope pressdown and overhead tricep extension to finish it off.. I'll go as heavy as I can for dips and close grip for 6-8 reps and then drop the weight for more reps on last set. They are very sore on the next so i'm guessing it's effective.

Balls of iron.. interesting lol :P

I don't know if we have Mrs. Dash up here but i'll check it out for sure!

I'll get a couple shots of the wheels and arms and post em up here this afternoon

JM1000
04-26-2013, 08:33 AM

he's on his 7th week of 1g of test... lean bulk

for some reason it makes him lethargic??

DJM
04-26-2013, 08:46 AM
we have mrs dash
home made salsa is better though 😉

JM1000
04-26-2013, 12:17 PM

JM1000
04-26-2013, 12:21 PM
i know i'm a ghost lol... with the summer comming, hopefully a little tan will help the lines hehe.. as you can see calves need a little work so do triceps and hams.. trying to get those inner thighs aswell..

all feedback appreciated;)

- - - Updated - - -

next pics will be full body so you can tell me what you think of overall... lighting in the gym locker room really doesnt help though :S

O_RYAN_007
04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
i know i'm a ghost lol... with the summer comming, hopefully a little tan will help the lines hehe.. as you can see calves need a little work so do triceps and hams.. trying to get those inner thighs aswell..

all feedback appreciated;)

- - - Updated - - -

next pics will be full body so you can tell me what you think of overall... lighting in the gym locker room really doesnt help though :S
Good morning for hams and lower posterior chain, glute ham raises, stiff legged deads, Sumo deads work my inner thighs.

JM1000
04-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Never done good mornings, will include in my next back workout and throw in extra hamstring work, thanks!

JM1000
04-28-2013, 10:30 AM

Still a ghost lol... this is at 208 before todays workout feeling pretty flat though

JM1000
04-28-2013, 10:35 AM
Good morning for hams and lower posterior chain, glute ham raises, stiff legged deads, Sumo deads work my inner thighs.

I tried a few sets of good morning's very light to get the groove, gotta say it's pretty tough when you're not used to the movement. It feels pretty goos though... I'll go online to get a proper turotial on how to get perfect form... We don't have a reverse-hyper at my gym wich is pretty lame... i'll have to find other variations

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering who competes/competed physique or BBing? I might wanna get into it in the next years and was just curious on who did a show and how they got into it...

DJM
04-28-2013, 10:49 AM
youll need a tan to get on stage ;)

JM1000
04-28-2013, 11:05 AM
No doubt lol... Working on that atm, studying outside one the long chair.. Thank god for summer.. Oh DJ, btw a lil tan Wouldn't hurt you either ;) <3.

DJM
04-28-2013, 11:11 AM
melanotanII
one week tanned

as for the competing, if that was an end goal, id highly suggest serious heavy weight and drop all the ancillery and iso exercises, as being young you lack muscle density, great shape, but muscke maturity doesnt happen over night, and without it you will be shocked when you diet down, flat wont be the word

O_RYAN_007
04-28-2013, 05:31 PM
melanotanII
one week tanned

as for the competing, if that was an end goal, id highly suggest serious heavy weight and drop all the ancillery and iso exercises, as being young you lack muscle density, great shape, but muscke maturity doesnt happen over night, and without it you will be shocked when you diet down, flat wont be the word

What dosage of MT II?

DJM
04-28-2013, 05:39 PM
100mcg is enuff eod for me
you orob even less

too much n gives me nausea n destroys my appetite

O_RYAN_007
04-28-2013, 08:54 PM
100mcg is enuff eod for me
you orob even less

too much n gives me nausea n destroys my appetite

Sweet, I have a vial that me and the wife will try. Did you get any libido increases?

DJM
04-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Sweet, I have a vial that me and the wife will try. Did you get any libido increases?

didnt notice, but i was on so who knows

DJM
04-29-2013, 04:27 PM
been on 250 test / 350 tren recently, using letro 1.25mg 2xwk......dropped the ai, waited a week then went to aromasin 12.5mg ed, immediate impact on libido, which was normal prior, but now raging.......having used letro a good part of the last year n half for anabolic related purposes, it obviously had a cumulative effect on my libido, not the bor-lore of how it kills it, but the difference in using exemestane clearly shows it happens

im not advising exem jm1000, as i know you reported sensitivity on 500mg test with aromasin, thus i wouldnt fk around and use letro and go from there

if you do stick to the plan, i can assure you that dose will do some damage, this is probably my most enjoyable tren run to date, outside a few sides then came and went, for good, its been good......some bf shedding, altho a porous diet this past weekend erased some of that this morning, very full and pumped, up 6-7lbs with no real change in diet.......great strength and more so endurance in the gym, some days im there for 2hrs, never less than 1hr 20min......to put a number to it, i dont really think im strong, my strength is a by product of size, and i dont train that way either, however i repped out 405lbs on deads the other day, coulda went heavier but i liked howit felt so i just did a few sets of 8-10

recently placed an order, grabbed a couple vials of suspension, inspired by rodja, just to play with......heard the np stuff is smooth and doesnt clog, passes a slin even, when speaking to my guy he said he just made a batch even better and got so ballsy he pinned 2.5ml in his bi just to see pip wise, and nope

seeing cycles are the same, ill drop some input here n there............one piece of advice, dont go through the motions and wait to see what the stuff does, push your body and create these changes, over training doesnt exist

JM1000
04-30-2013, 12:59 PM
405 for reps is very impressive in my book. Are you suggesting I go with the 350 a week instead of slowly increasing the dose? I'm up for it but it's only my second run and tren still scares my I gotta admit.. afraid of the unknown maybe.. anyways, glad your run has treated you good so far you sexy beast

Cardio wise, have you been struggling so far? i know tren is notorious for killing cardio... was just wondering

DJM
04-30-2013, 01:24 PM
rAmp up as burly advised, just saying 350 is more than enough

no cardio issues

O_RYAN_007
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
great advice and info DJM!

DJM
04-30-2013, 03:21 PM
great advice and info DJM!

TQM!

O_RYAN_007
04-30-2013, 03:36 PM
:o
TQM!

O_RYAN_007
04-30-2013, 03:40 PM
been on 250 test / 350 tren recently, using letro 1.25mg 2xwk......dropped the ai, waited a week then went to aromasin 12.5mg ed, immediate impact on libido, which was normal prior, but now raging.......having used letro a good part of the last year n half for anabolic related purposes, it obviously had a cumulative effect on my libido, not the bor-lore of how it kills it, but the difference in using exemestane clearly shows it happens

im not advising exem jm1000, as i know you reported sensitivity on 500mg test with aromasin, thus i wouldnt fk around and use letro and go from there

if you do stick to the plan, i can assure you that dose will do some damage, this is probably my most enjoyable tren run to date, outside a few sides then came and went, for good, its been good......some bf shedding, altho a porous diet this past weekend erased some of that this morning, very full and pumped, up 6-7lbs with no real change in diet.......great strength and more so endurance in the gym, some days im there for 2hrs, never less than 1hr 20min......to put a number to it, i dont really think im strong, my strength is a by product of size, and i dont train that way either, however i repped out 405lbs on deads the other day, coulda went heavier but i liked howit felt so i just did a few sets of 8-10

recently placed an order, grabbed a couple vials of suspension, inspired by rodja, just to play with......heard the np stuff is smooth and doesnt clog, passes a slin even, when speaking to my guy he said he just made a batch even better and got so ballsy he pinned 2.5ml in his bi just to see pip wise, and nope

seeing cycles are the same, ill drop some input here n there............one piece of advice, dont go through the motions and wait to see what the stuff does, push your body and create these changes, over training doesnt exist

Can you elaborate on this?

JM1000
04-30-2013, 04:52 PM
He's a sneeky one... runs his thing in the shadow, never to be seen or heard

DJM
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Can you elaborate on this?

???

O_RYAN_007
04-30-2013, 07:45 PM
???

Look at the underlined potion of your quote... Regarding the Letro.

DJM
04-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Look at the underlined potion of your quote... Regarding the Letro.

didnt show on my phone............all the cycles i've run i went with letro, 1.25mg 2xwk all the time..........i always sorta thought libido was more intense my first cycle (test 500, 12.5 aromasin ed), but wasnt nothing that hampered me.....well letro as reported by many, did impact libido, slight but still regardless, aromasin is superior in the libido aspect now i can say from first hand exp and not google search

JM1000
05-01-2013, 04:22 AM
How bad is the libido loss on letro? Is caber a good way to respond?

DJM
05-01-2013, 05:49 AM
How bad is the libido loss on letro? Is caber a good way to respond?

like i said its not bad, but i have noticed a difference between the two ais

caber doesnt work in the way you are asking, and jmo, more drugs doesnt equal better, have a couple on hand but only if needed, in my exp it wasnt i just tried it to see what it does

again if you have sensitivity on just test you are cornered into letro usage at this point, especially being inexperienced, and go from there

id highly suggest the letro at a low dose, and if it works well then play around with dosages and/or exem, worst case scenario you go back to it..... but i wouldnt start the cycle with exem, i think e2 will build along with the tren quietly and itll be a harder battle to fight later on as opposed to someone switching off an effective letro then having to go back

another aspect in this is you being a tren virgin, and not knowing your body completely, not knowing the signs outside of what youve read, and little practicle exp as it relates to how your body reacts, so caution is the best course of action

DJM
05-02-2013, 03:50 PM
cause i mentioned suspension, on the heels of rodja saying it was nice prewo, i grabbed some (its pertinent cause jm1000 and i use the same stuff), just pinned about 100mg susp, bit less as lost some being its so watery, slin pinned it, took all of 3seconds to inject, no clogging, smooth as hell.........i was told it was his best batch, and 2cc to the bicep went well as a test, well he didnt lie, really smooth

JM1000
05-03-2013, 04:40 PM
First pin on monday! Little hesitant but definatly hyped for this run!

h2s
05-03-2013, 06:50 PM
cause i mentioned suspension, on the heels of rodja saying it was nice prewo, i grabbed some (its pertinent cause jm1000 and i use the same stuff), just pinned about 100mg susp, bit less as lost some being its so watery, slin pinned it, took all of 3seconds to inject, no clogging, smooth as hell.........i was told it was his best batch, and 2cc to the bicep went well as a test, well he didnt lie, really smooth

Keep us updated. Very curious.

Scope75
05-03-2013, 07:41 PM
First pin on monday! Little hesitant but definatly hyped for this run!

Kill it!!!

I can't wait to start my cycle here in the next 4-6, maybe 8 weeks.

DJM
05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Keep us updated. Very curious.

ill come over ;)

i noticed it sorta 'pools' initially in my delt, and i need to massage it to disperse it
no pip day after, todays shot equally smooth, good workout, endurance, pump, and alpha most noticable difference but not drastic, prob cause tren really in there, id imagine susp would be more impactfull in a a stack void of a powerful drug like trenbolone

olddawg
05-04-2013, 09:34 AM

jealous of both of you, the sus I ordered came as sustanon250 (rolls eyes)

DJM
05-04-2013, 12:17 PM
hit legs today, suspension 100mg 1hr prewo with 200mg caff and oatmeal.......hell of a workout, didnt squat so worked up to 6plates on hacks for few sets of 10-12, killed legs, had alot of 'kick', somuch so i went over to the dbells and supersetted arms and delts just to pump myself up, i never do that shit........ill say the suspension wasnt as noticable the day prior more so cause of my eating leading into the workout, shake, 1hr later enhanced, then susp then go train.........i much prefer this mornings approach, i feel better ......... more energy and so on, aggressive in a good way, where as if im stimmed out with the tren too, i fade and/or get sluggish after 1hr 15min.................sorry to hijack JM, altho again you are running the same stack as same dose, only the susp last few days is different, and if you were curious i got some here lol............absolutely no pip what so ever with the np stuff, its incredibly smooth, contrary to the bad stories of clogging and pain, i can draw with my slin then inject all in 10seconds..........only only thing is i feel bp coming on, a results of 300mg test the last 3 days ontop of the 250/350 test tren combo, ill prob drop the tren some, as im liking the susp more and iv gotten the results iv been looking for from the tren part of things

od, give it a try, you might like it better than prop, ill guess its a ton smoother if anything else

JM1000
05-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Nothing to be sorry about lol, very interested on what you are doing, keep it comming. Can't wait to start my run.. Still got one exam and then it's a go.

Thought you didn't like pinning.. That is really what keeps me from doing ed injection, plus pip in quads is kinda bad for 3-4 days depending.

Keep us posted DJ

DJM
05-04-2013, 01:34 PM
i hate pinning, altho the susp i have i can compare to shooting hcg

weekend
05-04-2013, 08:52 PM
I love pinning

- - - Updated - - -

once a day is enough tho, a suspension cycle twice a day would be a hassle

JM1000
05-05-2013, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=weekend;19263]I love pinning

- - - Updated - - -

once a day is enough tho, a suspension cycle twice a day would be a

I thought I would be over it by now but it seems that I really fear needles for some reason... Won't stop me from injecting though... Funny story.. I kinda stress a few minutes before pinning and for some reason always end up taking a crap before I do... Relaxes me idk lol

weekend
05-05-2013, 02:59 PM
any time i get an adrenaline rush where im not moving around a lot i have to shit, never shat from pinning!

i used 25 g's before and they were alright, i never got nervous but then later i realized i can pin faster and even more painless with a 27 or 28 g slin.

i really want to find the 1 ml bd luerlock syringes for a good price for my next cycle. backloading slins daily seems not very sterile and definitely takes up a solid amount of time over 80 days.

- - - Updated - - -

the biggest thing that ever messed with me was the longer needles, the shorter the better for me lol

Coolazice
05-05-2013, 03:44 PM
any time i get an adrenaline rush where im not moving around a lot i have to shit, never shat from pinning!

i used 25 g's before and they were alright, i never got nervous but then later i realized i can pin faster and even more painless with a 27 or 28 g slin.

i really want to find the 1 ml bd luerlock syringes for a good price for my next cycle. backloading slins daily seems not very sterile and definitely takes up a solid amount of time over 80 days.

I haven't seen those for less than $45 for a box of 100.

This is probably a dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway. Can the same effect be achieved using a 3ml syringe and a 27/28/29 g needle as using a 1ml with the same size pin? Or does the narrower barrel contribute to the ease of injecting?

weekend
05-05-2013, 04:14 PM
I haven't seen those for less than $45 for a box of 100.

This is probably a dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway. Can the same effect be achieved using a 3ml syringe and a 27/28/29 g needle as using a 1ml with the same size pin? Or does the narrower barrel contribute to the ease of injecting?

the narrower barrel makes a MASSIIVEEE difference. its 1.5 maybe 2x as fast to push oils through a 30 g 1ml than a 25g 3 ml

i personally wanna draw with 22's and switch to 27's to pin

weekend
05-05-2013, 04:17 PM
in fact i had one of my weaker buddies try to pin me, he had never pinned before, he couldnt push it through a 25, i had to re pin my quad lol i was pissed

Coolazice
05-05-2013, 05:44 PM
the narrower barrel makes a MASSIIVEEE difference. its 1.5 maybe 2x as fast to push oils through a 30 g 1ml than a 25g 3 ml

Thanks! That's kinda the impression I got from the post DJM made about slin-pinning over at Primordial, but I didn't recall a comparison being made with small gauge pins.

I really like that idea.

- - - Updated - - -

in fact i had one of my weaker buddies try to pin me, he had never pinned before, he couldnt push it through a 25, i had to re pin my quad lol i was pissed

Strange... I never had problems with 25's.

weekend
05-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks! That's kinda the impression I got from the post DJM made about slin-pinning over at Primordial, but I didn't recall a comparison being made with small gauge pins.

I really like that idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange... I never had problems with 25's.

i think he was just scared too lol, afraid to push hard enough

Coolazice
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
i think he was just scared too lol, afraid to push hard enough

Probably, I'd be much more comfortable pinning myself that pinning someone else.

DJM
05-05-2013, 06:34 PM

this i 100% agree, 25s are fkn slow

burlyman30
05-05-2013, 06:49 PM
21s empty fast... man up! Lol

Coolazice
05-05-2013, 06:59 PM
21s empty fast... man up! Lol

I'm not that interested in saving time! lol

burlyman30
05-05-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm not that interested in saving time! lol

haha... they arent that bad, actually. I learned to pin with 21s.

For what it's worth, I use 23s now and draw with 18s. Works just fine.

Coolazice
05-05-2013, 08:01 PM
haha... they arent that bad, actually. I learned to pin with 21s.

I'm a sissy so I started with a 25... but it was my quad the first several times. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I draw with 23's. lol

JM1000
05-05-2013, 08:06 PM
I only tried 23 and 25... 25 seems to reduce pip for me. I might try a slin, scared that it won't go IM though

DJM
05-05-2013, 08:09 PM
I only tried 23 and 25... 25 seems to reduce pip for me. I might try a slin, scared that it won't go IM though

ill guess the pip is from moving around too much

DJM
05-06-2013, 06:05 PM
got prewo meal and susp timing down
i fkn love the stuff

burlyman30
05-06-2013, 10:50 PM
i fkn love the stuff

Please compare/contrast to other compounds you may have used for a similar purpose.

DJM
05-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Please compare/contrast to other compounds you may have used for a similar purpose.

hard to compare ........ it hits faster than anything but iv never used short esters.......obviously kills any prewo, just might make me more 'gym aggressive' than tren........tren im wired to push weight, but i can be lethargic and in this mood which i hope makes sense, as well as not wanting to eat or even drink my intra stuff,you just overpower those and bull through, however with suspension being test, you feel great, awake, alpha, agressive, so same mentality but from a better place..........hard to compare............the pump from chest/delts/tris was immaculate last night.......

40g karbolyn
200mg caffeine 1.5hr prewo (i was running 30min late)
100mg suspension 1hr prewo

still on 250 test e / 350 tren e

to note, could be diet but i dont eat as well on the weekend, suspension has a slimming /leaning effect for me, test e at higher doses does but took a month plus............again the pinning of the stuff is almost as smooth as hcg, that is more quality of the lab than anything i know

i woulda never tried if it werent for rodja saying he fkd around with it a bit, so i felt i didnt have to truly cycle it and make a commitment, but i could easily get used to this

ran outta slins, but had 31g needles from long time ago, it still passed easy, not quite like a slin tho, thus further evidence of the smaller barrel making all the difference

i now truly feel safe in saying i wont use orals as susp sorta does for me what fast acting orals does for others

******jm started yesterday, he needs to take back his log

olddawg
05-07-2013, 07:43 AM
i fkn love the stuff

bye bye creatine

DJM
05-07-2013, 08:10 AM
bye bye creatine
hahahahahah, no shit i put it away last month, hadnt come off it in 6-7yrs, cause of the no meat

O_RYAN_007
05-07-2013, 08:52 AM

hit quads and delts, no need to worry about not hitting muscle.

O_RYAN_007
05-07-2013, 08:56 AM
hahahahahah, no shit i put it away last month, hadnt come off it in 6-7yrs, cause of the no meat

lucky! I'm hitting like 4.5 g of hcl per day. But I did take all week off from the gym last week without taking anything.

DJM
05-07-2013, 09:31 AM
hit quads and delts, no need to worry about not hitting muscle.
pretty much

im convinced the pip is from not keeping the needle steady, which is hard to imagine quad wise, unless the user is nervous or uneasy, which shoulda passed at this point being hes headed into another cycle...........delts might be tricky with shaky hands seeing only one is free

jm you can always ice the area for 30-45seconds prior to injection, you wont feel the needle penetrate, might help with the anxiety you seem to experience when its time to shoot (its making you go shit afterall)......it wont eliminate pip, but having killed the sensation of the needle going in should aid in you being steadier during the process

at the end of the day you gotta man up, if you can take steroids, you should be man enough to pin them......girls can tattoo the top of their foot, so cmon man lol

O_RYAN_007
05-07-2013, 09:59 AM
pretty much

im convinced the pip is from not keeping the needle steady, which is hard to imagine quad wise, unless the user is nervous or uneasy, which shoulda passed at this point being hes headed into another cycle...........delts might be tricky with shaky hands seeing only one is free

jm you can always ice the area for 30-45seconds prior to injection, you wont feel the needle penetrate, might help with the anxiety you seem to experience when its time to shoot (its making you go shit afterall)......it wont eliminate pip, but having killed the sensation of the needle going in should aid in you being steadier during the process

at the end of the day you gotta man up, if you can take steroids, you should be man enough to pin them......girls can tattoo the top of their foot, so cmon man lol

Tats im not afraid of, needles im not afraid of... Now, I am afraid of my crazy Mexican wife when I don't answer her calls! I mean she gets WILD!

My love can cook me homemade tortillas when she's nice, but mad... She'll throw dirt and egg shells in my eggs!

DJM
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Tats im not afraid of, needles im not afraid of... Now, I am afraid of my crazy Mexican wife when I don't answer her calls! I mean she gets WILD!

My love can cook me homemade tortillas when she's nice, but mad... She'll throw dirt and egg shells in my eggs!

bawahahahahaha
mismo
we're both pretty chill, arguments are heated talks,dont go to bed angry ect........but fk once we had a spat, i went to sulk, she comes, told her to leave me alone, mistake, fkn lost it, mexican blood, i seriously got scared and was yelling ok ok ok come, please stop, she coulda ruined me im quite sure.........thats the thing, theyre hot, but hot fkn blood too

O_RYAN_007
05-07-2013, 10:48 AM
bawahahahahaha
mismo
we're both pretty chill, arguments are heated talks,dont go to bed angry ect........but fk once we had a spat, i went to sulk, she comes, told her to leave me alone, mistake, fkn lost it, mexican blood, i seriously got scared and was yelling ok ok ok come, please stop, she coulda ruined me im quite sure.........thats the thing, theyre hot, but hot fkn blood too

Calientes! My wife is pretty chill for the most part, but GAW when I get her pissed she lets me have it! The other day her dad was telling her how tough her younger sister was, and my wife said, Shit... She's not tough, I AM, I'll kick your ass them I'll beat hers too! Her dad just stood there quiet, huge bug eyed, then started laughing. I quickly told him he'd better quit the laughing, she'll beat you up when your sleeping!

JM1000
05-07-2013, 11:08 AM
1st pin was painless, it's not the pain that i'm scared of, it really is the needle by itself. Hard to explain. Hesitated for a while then did it. Think I coughed one or two times, but pretty sure it was in my mind from all the horrible stories I read online. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks!

JM1000
05-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Gotta be honnest, and I openly say that tren still scares me quite a bit. Will never know if I like it if i don't try though!

pinned 250teste/250trene with a 25g 5/8

- - - Updated - - -

some people say first sides come in after a few days, i'll let you know how it treats me. If it's to hard at this dose, i'll know it's not for me. Plenty of other good stuff out there!

DJM
05-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Gotta be honnest, and I openly say that tren still scares me quite a bit. Will never know if I like it if i don't try though!

- - - Updated - - -

some people say first sides come in after a few days, i'll let you know how it treats me. If it's to hard at this dose, i'll know it's not for me. Plenty of other good stuff out there!

you plan on doing 250 each a week as you stated, then why did you pin it all in one shot? 1 shot a week is the plan?

- - - Updated - - -

1st pin was painless, it's not the pain that i'm scared of, it really is the needle by itself. Hard to explain. Hesitated for a while then did it. Think I coughed one or two times, but pretty sure it was in my mind from all the horrible stories I read online. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks!

hope it treats you well!
i dont want you txting me at 3am cause you cant sleep lol

weekend
05-07-2013, 12:40 PM
If the pin bothers you and not the worries of infection... Give the slins a try!

It's like acupuncture practically lol

JM1000
05-07-2013, 01:41 PM
My bad, did half lol 2 shots a week!

- - - Updated - - -

didn't read what I wrote..

JM1000
05-07-2013, 01:44 PM
If the pin bothers you and not the worries of infection... Give the slins a try!

It's like acupuncture practically lol

I was thinking of doing that, I mean i'm pining with a 5/8... not much longer than the slin... I know all you guys do it and love it... If your real careful i'm guessing it's pretty hard to get an infection from contaminated gear...

weekend
05-07-2013, 03:44 PM
I was thinking of doing that, I mean i'm pining with a 5/8... not much longer than the slin... I know all you guys do it and love it... If your real careful i'm guessing it's pretty hard to get an infection from contaminated gear...

Honestly I wasn't even that careful. When I pinned mast ED I loaded 7 slins at once lol. Definitely didn't let the needle touch anything but wasn't on a wiped down surface every time... Always alcohol swab everything obviously and stuff.

28g slins are my fave I guess if they made a 27 I'd use it.

weekend
05-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Just found 27g 5/8 bd slins... Those seem like what's up haha

I live in Seattle.. Needles are free from the needle exchange, so I just take what they give me.

I still kinda wanna get luer lock 22s and 27s... With the 1 ml. But it would cost like 65 bucks for pins for the cycle..

olddawg
05-07-2013, 05:39 PM
I should probably read to the end before I comment here, but before I forget. I've done tren a bunch of times now, my current dose has the best results so far and 0 sides. doin 70mg ace, 100mg mast eod, and 250 enth/week. I was sick for a week, and didn't work out, then had an infection for another week, maybe 2-3 workouts not much though, I've been losing bf since march, an inch on the waist and just weighed myself and i'm up lmao. The tren sides are nasty, real nasty and I think i'll likely stay around this dose as it's producing good results. I started at 40mg eod and went up from there, thinking i'll see some sides around 90mg eod or so so I want to keep it under that. It's really working great and I'll be able to carry on longer cause it's easier

- - - Updated - - -

JM1000
05-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks for your input, the more the better!

This run is more of a ''test run'' for me... Wanna see how the tren affects me ... at a low dose to start out and then if things are cool i'll go up slowly. I don't plan on going more than 300 a week. If things are good at 250 then i'll stay at 250... Only thing that happened post inject was a slight discomfort. My guess is that I was stressed out. opened a window to breath fresh air and drank some water... it was all good. Made sure I injected slowly as I read shooting it quickly could make the cough happen bad (not sure if that is true). If ever things go wrong for any reason. I will drop the tren and run test and tbol or var (maybe both)?

PIP wasn't so bad.. should be able to do legs tomorrow morning.

Out of curiousity... Anyone get the tren cough? how was it?

olddawg
05-08-2013, 06:11 AM
I've had the cough, mostly at higher doses like 400+ and it was inconsistent so not sure where it comes from. It's not a big deal I don't think. I had one urge to cough at these lower doses, but it passed. The worst for me was maybe 3 spells of 3-4 coughs each. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's not a concern for me. Aggression is a much bigger monster for me. I think I could rip Randy Couture's ass through his mouth at times. lol. I have to take time outs, walks, etc.... as every maybe 3-4 days a piece of dust floating through the air will really piss me off!! lol.

I should say the first couple times on tren I only needed letro for gyno, now I can drop that to aromasin and even 12.5 eod and no gyno, but I hold it back with caber. Last cycle I had gyno out of control, letro couldn't touch. it ended up being fixed with some caber so it's a new staple for me on tren

JM1000
05-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Randy Couture... Mehh he's old :P

Tren is known for the prolactin and so caber inhibits it. Could someone be using only caber and maybe aromasin for the test land keep letro for emergency? I know it's my first time with tren but in the futur if i'm going to use it again, i'd like to avoid the letro for lipids

DJM
05-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Randy Couture... Mehh he's old :P

Tren is known for the prolactin and so caber inhibits it. Could someone be using only caber and maybe aromasin for the test land keep letro for emergency? I know it's my first time with tren but in the futur if i'm going to use it again, i'd like to avoid the letro for lipids

i only use aromasin
but you seem to aromatize easier, so watch out

olddawg
05-08-2013, 08:02 AM
yeah I'm only using aromasin right now too, I might switch to letro though to lower estrogen so that the fat burning from tren is more pronounced, have to see how the fat comes off.

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:10 PM
subbed.

JM1000
05-14-2013, 03:29 PM
I decided to switch things around. My second shot of tren gave me what you guys know as tren cough. My experience with the cough was pretty rough. was coughing very bad for 5 minutes lol really thought I was gonna pass out, at one point I couldn`t get air in... Anyways, this made me realize I wasn`t ready for the tren. I decided to go in another direction for this cycle. I know this is kind of being a huge puss... what do you want maybe i`m a puss lol but i`m not ready to compromise my health for this (not yet at least)... Decided to go on a mild cycle, definetly a good 2nd cycle: test/EQ/Tbol...

will be running the test at 250, EQ at 600 and tbol at 40 for 6 weeks

will also use hcg and letro during this cycle although I might just use aromasin instead of letro...

PCT will be clomid starting at 100.

Good thing is the tren was sold for a little more then half it`s cost

Go on and laugh at me all you want lol... just thought I would share this and continue logging this run.

will be starting the EQ this week and the tbol next week

DJM
05-14-2013, 03:34 PM
pretty mature ill say
alot of guys arent man enough to do that

if anything id up tbol to 50-60mg, i know you have enuff for 50mg

i know burly loves eq

olddawg
05-14-2013, 03:44 PM
yeah no laughin JM, geeze and I told you the cough wasn't anything to worry about lol -sorry about that, for me it's not. there's no need to try to combine everything into a supercycle, I agree you made a good choice.

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Smart choice. No need to put yourself in harms way for a few lbs of muscle. Your alternate plans look good, at least as a starting point. You may decide to adjust doses later, but you'll decide that when you get there.

JM1000
05-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks folks, OD, don't worry, I knew what I was getting myself into lol.

Realized I havn't spoke much about diet up to now...

Since my last cycle, i've made nice improvements in terms of bodyfat. I was eating about 3400 calories and came down to about 2900 pretty clean calories at this day. I took my diet from the MI40 from Ben Pakulski... He proposes different meal plans which are interesting and modifies them for every 500+ calories.

Looks like this

(high carb day)
Meal #1
1.5 Cup Oats
6 Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Ground Flax

Meal #2
7oz Sweet Potato
2 Slices Rye Bread
5oz Chicken Breast
100gram Broccoli

Meal #3
7oz Baked Potato
5oz Tilapia
1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
1 Cup Spinach

Meal #4
6oz Baked Potato
4oz Chicken Breast
120gram String Beans

Meal #5
3 Slices Rye Bread
4oz Tuna/Fish
1 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds

Meal #6
4 Egg Whites
2 Eggs
100gram String Beans
30gram Avocado

As you can see, pretty straight forward, easy to arrange for the next day. I do like my ketchup thought :S

(Low carb day)

Pre-Breakfast 1 scoop whey protein, water

Meal #1
12 egg whites
1 oz Almonds

Meal #2
5 oz lean ground beef cooked with 2 handfuls of Spinach
½ cup Oats (measured raw)
Meal #3
9 oz Cod
1 cup Broccoli

Meal #4 Post Workout
9 oz chicken breast
6 oz white potato
1 cup Mixed veggies
Meal #5
8 oz Salmon
1 bushel of Kale

Meal #6
5 oz steak
1 cup Brussel Sprouts

Before Bed
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 tbsp Almond Butter

I don't really get hte bison meat and usually i'll have the pre-bed meal as a shake whey/coconut oil/1/2 banana (something like this...)

I'll have 4 low carb days and 3 high carbs (usually when i'm hitting lacking bodyparts)

JM1000
05-14-2013, 05:36 PM
oh! and i'll cheat maybe 4 meals in the week

DJM
05-14-2013, 07:37 PM
i cheat religiously

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 07:40 PM
i cheat religiously

I knew that deep down you were religious. You just needed the right thing to believe in.

DJM
05-14-2013, 07:50 PM
I knew that deep down you were religious. You just needed the right thing to believe in.

cant get big eating tuna n broccoli all day

JM1000
05-14-2013, 08:19 PM
cant get big eating tuna n broccoli all day

agreed, but me and carbs= baloon...

usually friday evening I go nuts for supper... 5Guys, chinese buffet, BK stacker/Baconator, you name it..

being a lil more careful for the summer..

O_RYAN_007
05-14-2013, 09:05 PM
i cheat religiously

Yo también! Eat to grow!!!!!!

O_RYAN_007
05-14-2013, 09:08 PM
My cheats are all home cooke meals that my mom or my wife make, but we'll have the occasional nice restaurant date night deal. The other day I ate 9 huge tacos throughout the day, loaded with all the goods!

JM1000
05-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Well here I am lying in bed wide awake! Guess the tren is kicking in ... Its been about 10 days.. Glad I changed idea, I love sleeping

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 11:07 PM
Well here I am lying in bed wide awake! Guess the tren is kicking in ... Its been about 10 days.. Glad I changed idea, I love sleeping

Haha... one of the things I love about tren is the ability to get by with less sleep. I prefer to get things done rather than waste precious time sleeping. I don't sleep that much anyway, but with tren I can recover on even less sleep than usual.

DJM
05-16-2013, 05:47 AM

time to learn how to nap

h2s
05-16-2013, 07:34 AM
agreed, but me and carbs= baloon...

usually friday evening I go nuts for supper... 5Guys, chinese buffet, BK stacker/Baconator, you name it..

being a lil more careful for the summer..

We are on the same page with those two.

JM1000
05-17-2013, 11:09 AM
First shot of EQ and testE yesterday, was very smooth. No PIP :)... Started taking tbol this morning. I decided to take 1 10mg tab just to see if I would get an upset stomach... no prob with that.

Little question for those of you who have used tbol in the passed... Did you prefer taking it on empty stomach or with meals and what dosing interval was best for you. Also, would you take it preworkout for an extra pump?

thanks for your input!

I can feel the tren btw, it`s been almost 2 weeks, sweaty after carbs (not so bad), taking an hour or so to sleep, etc. At this point, i`m glad I changed idea, i`ll try it when i`m more experienced.

DJM
05-17-2013, 11:11 AM
tbol half the dose am with food
half 1hr prewo with food
worked for me

DJM
05-17-2013, 11:11 AM
tren wise, dont eat spaghetti before bed, trust me lol

USN HM 350Z
05-17-2013, 06:40 PM
I did 1/2 dose with breakfast and 1/2 with dinner. worked great. I got really bloated from the Tbol though for some reason. Calves would be misshaped after I took my boots off after a day of working.

JM1000
05-18-2013, 09:52 AM
What were you stacking it with? and at what dose were you running it?

USN HM 350Z
05-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Just a TRT dose of Test E 200mg/week.

JM1000
05-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Feeling a little lethargic after taking tbol but nothing crazy. Sides from the 2 doses fo tren are pretty much gone except for the heart rate increase. Strength is increasing slowly, (15 reps of close grip bench at 225 vs 10 reps 2 weeks ago). Triceps are getting better, gotta focus on delts and calves a bit more... this is a pic yesterday morning upon waking up at 210 pounds

- - - Updated - - -

weekend
05-19-2013, 06:14 PM
nice progress, i'd say get after the traps and chest.

JM1000
05-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I gotta agree they don't look great on this photo i'll post some more shots eventually, thanks though!

weekend
05-19-2013, 06:29 PM
yup, since you have room to grow on chest, you can hit bench really hard and tris will come too...

i like deadshrugs and power cleans for traps, mine suck but they are growing lol

Sorrow
05-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Looks like its coming along, glad the sides have dispersed.

JM1000
05-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Feeling light back pumps since yesterday's cardio... Wondering if it's the tbol. Any of you experienced back pumps while on different orals? I've read supplementing taurine every day could help the cause. What is your input on that? They are very light but i'd like to make sure they don't get bad in the next few weeks!

weekend
05-20-2013, 01:02 PM
i had lower back pumps on androbulk hard stack, shin pumps on test e, and weird upper back pumps on anavar

VayneZ
05-20-2013, 03:44 PM
looking solid dude!

JM1000
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
I was having shortness of breath yesterday so decided to check BP.. turns out it`s at 120 lol so must have been something else. Feeling pretty good so far although I am not feeling much. Can tell the test has kicked in from the oily skin and libido increase but nothing else. I might just up the dose a little in the next week. Kinda anxious for the eq and tbol to kick in!

USN HM 350Z
05-22-2013, 03:20 PM
I was having shortness of breath yesterday so decided to check BP.. turns out it`s at 120 lol so must have been something else. Feeling pretty good so far although I am not feeling much. Can tell the test has kicked in from the oily skin and libido increase but nothing else. I might just up the dose a little in the next week. Kinda anxious for the eq and tbol to kick in!

You probably will not feel anything from the EQ for several weeks. 1st thing I noticed was increased cardio/endurance and that was 3-4weeks into the cycle.

weekend
05-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Maybe you shot in a vein on accident... A couple times on really blood squirty shots I got shortness of breath.

DJM
05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
PATIENCE!!!!!!

cant have both, the strong stuff that hits and hits hard carries sides, the gentle stuff are generally the slow burners

weekend
05-22-2013, 05:30 PM
I don't get why EQ doesn't come more commonly in a shorter ester than undecylenate

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't get why EQ doesn't come more commonly in a shorter ester than undecylenate

Maybe you are not familiar with its fast acting oral version...

DJM
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Maybe you are not familiar with its fast acting oral version...
oral deca;)

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
oral deca;)

Cobalt, where are you while we are making fun of you?

weekend
05-22-2013, 08:04 PM
But srsly, I would try eq... If it didn't take 4 weeks to start working / clear

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 08:39 PM
But srsly, I would try eq... If it didn't take 4 weeks to start working / clear

EQ is a great compound , even though it doesn't get a lot of love on this forum. If you were to do a test cycle and wanted just something a little extra to spike it, EQ is a perfect compound for that. It adds a little anabolism, adds endurance, adds the leaning effect, and builds collagenous tissue.

O_RYAN_007
05-22-2013, 08:45 PM
OT hit within the first 2 wks for me. I started to really feel the strength effects come in the 3rd week. I did get hell pumps starting the first week. As DJ said, patience. I ran OT for 5 wks at 50 mg and I really enjoyed the clean feel. I gained 12#s with 500mg of test e and 50 mg of OT for the first 5 wks. Once I stopped the OT I dropped a couple pounds, and strength went down a tiny bit, but I started the var 2 wks after I stopped the OT. Things got kicked into high gear once I added the var.

- - - Updated - - -

EQ is a great compound , even though it doesn't get a lot of love on this forum. If you were to do a test cycle and wanted just something a little extra to spike it, EQ is a perfect compound for that. It adds a little anabolism, adds endurance, adds the leaning effect, and builds collagenous tissue.

My cuz ran sust 250 and eq and the dude got jacked, still it. I think he ran it for 12 wks. He's only been off for 3 wks, so I'm thinking its still in his system.

JM1000
05-22-2013, 09:10 PM
It's been a week since the tbol and EQ so still a little more waiting to do lol... Squatted 315 for 10 clean reps today which is a pr for me:) was thinking of bumping the test up 100mg... 250->350.. Is it worth it? Or should i have to go up to 400? If i'm bringing the dose up i'll also switch aromasin for letro... Any thoughts? Ideally I'd ve interested in a minimum of water retention so adding more T is maybe not a good choice..

USN HM 350Z
05-22-2013, 09:15 PM
I would run Test @ 400-500mg, Tbol 50mg, EQ 600mg

weekend
05-23-2013, 12:07 AM
ive read about a lot of dudes not getting results on EQ until 900 mg...

i'd run 900 EQ with 300 test for a nice 1200 cause i like the number 12 ;)

or just do 250 test with 750 eq.

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 12:15 AM
I would run Test @ 400-500mg, Tbol 50mg, EQ 600mg

ive read about a lot of dudes not getting results on EQ until 900 mg...

i'd run 900 EQ with 300 test for a nice 1200 cause i like the number 12 ;)

or just do 250 test with 750 eq.

Obviously different schools of thought here. Test will be the powerhouse of this cycle, not EQ, regardless of how high you run EQ. If new to the combination, I would probably start with 300 test and 600 EQ and move up 100-200 on test if I wanted more of the results that test gives and move up another 200 on EQ if I wanted more of the results that EQ gives. And there's no saying that you can't bump both of them up.

As far as guys not "feeling EQ" unless their dosage is very high... some of that has to do with expectation and some of that has to do with the fact that they are already on anabolic compounds, so the weaker, mellower ones aren't going to have a drastic "feel". Like USN said, he began to notice it in his endurance first, and not until several weeks in. It's not a "Boom! Notice me!" compound, nor should it be expected to be one.

weekend
05-23-2013, 12:23 AM
mostly making this recommendation because it seems he wanted his powerhouse to be the EQ, because he doesn't like the sides of test.

but yeah 400 test and 600 eq would probably be better than what i just said overall...

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 01:16 AM
mostly making this recommendation because it seems he wanted his powerhouse to be the EQ, because he doesn't like the sides of test.

but yeah 400 test and 600 eq would probably be better than what i just said overall...

Yep, I see where you were going with that. Problem is, EQ will never be a powerhouse of any cycle, regardless of dosage. And it comes back to expectation.

JM, don't you worry... that OT will start kicking in real soon. Once it does, you won't be so worried about EQ kicking in. You'll just be busy enjoying progress. EQ will be "icing" on top of this cycle. It's not the cake itself. Let it be what it is, and just enjoy it.

JM1000
05-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Thanks for pitching in folks! I'll continue with 300t and figure out what I like in a few weeks when I can feel the other compounds... I'll add some pics in the next few days as i've been busy lately! Thanks again!

JM1000
05-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Today I hit shoulders calves and traps,

Warmed up with overhead presses alternating front and behind head... worked my way up to 120pds for 12 reps 3 working sets (1 press behind head and 1 press in front of head = 1 rep)

moved on to smith overhead presses with bands with a 401 tempo for 4 sets of 6-8 (felt the burn big time) tossed in rear delt raises to warm up that are between sets..

moved on to lateral raises (drop sets) w/ 40 sec rest between sets for 3 sets

Upright rows superset with the mountain dog rear delt ''swing'' for 40 reps and then drop weight and did 15)

finished the delt workout with 8 sets of heavy shrugs and a couple sets of lateral raises with bands (slow tempo)

did about 10 sets of calf raises with super slow tempo

How much sets do you guys do for shoulders? I just realised I never really added volume which I will most likely do in the future!

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 06:06 PM
A word to the wise... stay away from presses behind the neck. They put the shoulder in an injury prone position. My rotator cuffs are so full of scar tissue that began with injuries related to this movement. I wish that someone would have told me the same thing 25 years ago.

olddawg
05-23-2013, 06:10 PM
I will do 5 sets of presses, 4 sets of rear, 4 of front, then finish with 2-3 sets of Arnold presses depending on how many I can get out. If I could make a suggestion for you to consider, as you get comfortable with heavier and heavier weight for your overhead presses you might want to focus on keeping them all behind or in front for the entire set. The heavier you go and moving the weight forward and backward a bit will open you up to injury more so than keeping the weight moving up and down during the set only. The older you get, the more this will become an issue lol

olddawg
05-23-2013, 06:13 PM
A word to the wise... stay away from presses behind the neck. They put the shoulder in an injury prone position. My rotator cuffs are so full of scar tissue that began with injuries related to this movement. I wish that someone would have told me the same thing 25 years ago.

funny, the old fogies were typing the same shit at the same time lmao

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 06:18 PM
funny, the old fogies were typing the same shit at the same time lmao

Unfortunately, this was a lesson I learned at about age 19 when I was pressing 250 for reps on the press. It all felt good... Until it didn't. That's the thing, you never know when it's going to bite you in the butt.

olddawg
05-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Unfortunately, this was a lesson I learned at about age 19 when I was pressing 250 for reps on the press. It all felt good... Until it didn't. That's the thing, you never know when it's going to bite you in the butt.

sadly, I know this well. I'm just getting the weight back up to where I was about 3 months ago. My case wasn't technique (I don't think anyway) it was letting my estrogen get too low, joints a bit dry and not lowering the weight accordingly

JM1000
05-23-2013, 06:21 PM
hehehe, I have to agree with you two. Although I saw that exercise being done by john meadows, I thought i`d give it a try... No pain felt during the exercise, I also do shoulder mobility exercises and rotator cuff exercises and have been doing them for quite a while ( wrestled for a long time) but i will take this in consideration in the future.. Maybe go behind the head once in a while...

Over and Back Presses - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ZF9tIPv1Sk)

video of the over and back presses

olddawg
05-23-2013, 06:28 PM
I loved those when the first rocky came out in the '70's and did them religiously back then. in his vid what I don't like to see is how he moves his head so much changing his spinal alignment. the angle of the weight on his shoulders really doesn't change all that much in the video

USN HM 350Z
05-23-2013, 07:51 PM
How much sets do you guys do for shoulders? I just realised I never really added volume which I will most likely do in the future!

My last Shoulder day I did

standing barbell pressed (no hip push/cheating) for 5 sets of 10/10/10/8/6
dumbbell side raises for 4 sets of 10
dumbbell front raises for 4 sets of 10

I do rear delts on back days along with traps.

I will change exercises every 3-4 weeks

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 07:54 PM
hehehe, I have to agree with you two. Although I saw that exercise being done by john meadows, I thought i`d give it a try... No pain felt during the exercise, I also do shoulder mobility exercises and rotator cuff exercises and have been doing them for quite a while ( wrestled for a long time) but i will take this in consideration in the future.. Maybe go behind the head once in a while...

Over and Back Presses - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4ZF9tIPv1Sk)

video of the over and back presses

DB presses are a much better option, as the weight follows the path of the shoulder, versus the shoulder forced into an unnatural stretch. I'll be honest, I don't care for BB presses from the front. It always feels like my chin and nose are in the path of the bar.

O_RYAN_007
05-23-2013, 08:32 PM
My last Shoulder day I did

standing barbell pressed (no hip push/cheating) for 5 sets of 10/10/10/8/6
dumbbell side raises for 4 sets of 10
dumbbell front raises for 4 sets of 10

I do rear delts on back days along with traps.

I will change exercises every 3-4 weeks

I'll agree with you here my man! I follow just about the same routine you're talking about here.

I've managed to work my way up to 70# DB for 10 reps and 2 sets on standing presses. I start with40# DB, 50, 60, 70, 70. My shoulders have been looking huge ever since I switched from sitting to standing presses.

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Ryan brings up a good point. Seated and standing presses are like two completely different exercises in the way they hit the shoulder.

O_RYAN_007
05-23-2013, 09:56 PM
I'll agree with you here my man! I follow just about the same routine you're talking about here.

I've managed to work my way up to 70# DB for 10 reps and 2 sets on standing presses. I start with40# DB, 50, 60, 70, 70. My shoulders have been looking huge ever since I switched from sitting to standing presses.

DJM turned me onto this a while back, and ever since, I've been adding more definition/mass to my shoulders.

DJM
05-24-2013, 07:51 AM
DJM turned me onto this a while back, and ever since, I've been adding more definition/mass to my shoulders.

standing barbell just feels like its doing alot more imo......seated i can get much more up and it targets the front or back depending on the exercise.......but standing front, feels like the delts are capped and all the upper rear delt area is being shocked as well......adds some nice depth to these muscles, no one wants to look flat from the side

i agree with burly on the video too, i do that sometimes as a finishing set to burn out things, but i would not use it as a exercise (4sets and so on), it doesnt feel like its meant to have alot of weight to it

at the end of the day jm1000, you can do 6 sets of 50reps and all that volume, but if you want big shoulders you gotta lift big weights......if i was in charge id simplify the workouts and add alot of weight......you are alot younger than us so the goal is growth here, and i think OD touched on it somewhere, getting big is lifting and eating big.....once you get there worry bout the volume and developing the definition and tighter shape

alot of your posts are diet-centric, when at your age you shouldnt worry bout macros, eat till you wanna sleep, your youthfull metabolism will handle the fat n cals

you want expect big things from eq despite it being mild, well if you go to town on food you can get those results......sometimes i think you read/research too much, and thus make things over complicated for yourself

stop measuring oatmeal, eat till you fkn hate yourself and need a nap..........at the gym fuck drop sets and super sets, put all your energy into 5-6 sets of heavy presses

luckynoslevin
05-24-2013, 08:01 AM
standing barbell just feels like its doing alot more imo......seated i can get much more up and it targets the front or back depending on the exercise.......but standing front, feels like the delts are capped and all the upper rear delt area is being shocked as well......adds some nice depth to these muscles, no one wants to look flat from the side

This is all very true, same with DB press. While its fun to push the 85's x 10 on seated DB press I cant deny the 50's for standing presses seem to involve much more target muscle.

O_RYAN_007
05-24-2013, 08:42 AM
This is all very true, same with DB press. While its fun to push the 85's x 10 on seated DB press I cant deny the 50's for standing presses seem to involve much more target muscle.

I get a fkn ab and lower back workout keeping my core tight to stand press the 70s. At one time I could barely do 70s seated, not I'm stand pressing the weight. Bring up your core and lower back to help keep your body stable.

JM1000
05-24-2013, 11:00 AM
DJ, I have to agree on training heavy.But my current goal is decreasing BF, eating like that got me bloated and fat on my previous cycle. I`ve actually got more out of my workouts since i`m a little leaner.. got stronger (new pr`s), longer workouts etc. Btw, i know i`m reading too much lol, trying to figure out the magic trick but it all comes down to basics...

DJM
05-24-2013, 11:02 AM
if you are cutting id really go heavy and reduce volume or youll really flatten out and lose muscle, even on diet is everything
in a caloric deficit you cant sustain these workouts without going catabolic imo

JM1000
05-26-2013, 05:24 PM

JM1000
05-26-2013, 05:30 PM
So this is me this morning at 215. I can feel arms overall are getting better, so are calves and hams. Can't get anyone to take pictures of me so they are kinda lame... anyways, i'm happy with the change that is coming along and will continue to post these up. Cool thing about bodybuilding/chasing a good physique is that it's a journey that never ends lol.

Can also feel a little bloat although nutrition is very clean and low sodium, i'll switch aromasin to letro.. Is there a way to jump from one to the other or just stop taking aromasin and hop onto letro? thanks for your continued support and thoughts :)

JM1000
05-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Gonna try and push hard on upper pecs and overall chest thickness as it seems i'm really off on that.. Chest was actually a strong point for me before and I started neglecting... that will teach me lol

weekend
05-26-2013, 05:46 PM
How tall are you?

JM1000
05-26-2013, 05:58 PM
5'11

JM1000
05-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Arms are at 18 inches
waist is 33
thighs are 27
calves are 17
torso is 47 (chest at nipples)

that's about the only measurements I can get on my own

oh.. neck is 16 1/2

weekend
05-26-2013, 06:38 PM
All our measurements are the same except my arms are 16.5, yet I weigh only 187 today :(

JM1000
05-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Funny thing, haven't measured my height in over a year or so... When you asked me how tall I was I just answered by what I was back then.. measured myself an hour ago and turns out i'm now 6'0 flat.. Really thought guys stopped growing at around 18-20..

Weekend how tall are you? Your packing some beast size for 187 ;) you must be pretty low BF as well.. Btw what do you think my bf is at? measured with the machine at the gym and it gave me 12.48% which I think is pretty low for me.. thought I would be in the 14-15% range..

weekend
05-26-2013, 10:39 PM
you look like 14% probably, im chillin around that 12.5%

trying to reduce that lol

im 5'11", just weighed in tho im up at 194 again... sure ill be over 200 once im all off these estro blockers

DJM
05-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Can also feel a little bloat although nutrition is very clean and low sodium, i'll switch aromasin to letro.. Is there a way to jump from one to the other or just stop taking aromasin and hop onto letro? thanks for your continued support and thoughts :)
just switch,altho if there are no e2 symptoms i wouldnt, bloat is not a symptom, water retention is

olddawg
05-27-2013, 06:39 AM
and don't forget to taper off the letro

JM1000
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
That feeling of finding new popped out veins :D

Sorrow
05-27-2013, 08:57 PM
you look like 14% probably, im chillin around that 12.5%

trying to reduce that lol

im 5'11", just weighed in tho im up at 194 again... sure ill be over 200 once im all off these estro blockers

I'd guess somewhere around 13% give or take. Good proportions!

JM1000
05-28-2013, 08:12 AM
just started letro at 1.25 2x a week on injection days

JM1000
05-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Already up 9 pounds and getting leaner, sides are limited to oily skin/hair which is no big deal. I'm guessing there is a little water retention but very minimal.

JM1000
05-29-2013, 07:16 PM

O_RYAN_007
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
NICE WIDE BACK and small waist! Looks real good.

DJM
05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
nice taper, rear delt work

bring up the tris more though and youll be ball'in

JM1000
05-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks folks, i'm actually looking for some critique. Helps alot when i'm putting my routine together... and for motivation!

Been killing tri's on a regular basis, will continue that way, rear delts too!

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Nice to see a guy who actually works his back and knows how to display it. Nice taper. What kinds of exercises is your current back routine built around?

JM1000
05-30-2013, 07:29 AM
Thanks Burly, I usually keep chin-ups and bent over rows in all my back routines try and go as heavy as i can! Pretty much the basics eh :)

burlyman30
05-30-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks Burly, I usually keep chin-ups and bent over rows in all my back routines try and go as heavy as i can! Pretty much the basics eh :)

If you want to bring some fullness and thickness to the lower lats, try some low pulley rows narrow grip and get a good forward stretch on every rep. You can also go narrower grip on the pullups and pull your belly to the bar instead if your chest. Totally changes where it hits the muscles.

VayneZ
05-31-2013, 08:50 AM
Man, I was just comparing this beautiful artwork of your back with the few first pictures you posted when you recently started this log. Big big difference bro! And that back looks awesome! imo your triceps have def improved big time compared to the beginning, and your waistline looks nicely trimmed man. I'd also take all the critiques to heart though, and work on them! But remember this, that you already made amazing and kick ass progress!

Never get satisfied!

JM1000
05-31-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks alot man! Been working real hard in and out the gym. I can't really say i'm doing a recomp but i'm really looking for the cleanest muscle gain I can get, very appreciated, i will keep posting progress pics, they also help me get motivation on what to work...

Burly, I've been doing the close grip pulley pulldown like DJM does them, feet placed the other side of the bench so you really have to focus on controlling the weight, the pump and pain i get is insane you can't really go heavy on those so I keep them for the end of my back workout with straps. Will also try these pullups you're talking about, I think I get it.

JM1000
05-31-2013, 01:18 PM
Shoulder routine for this morning was pretty straight forward...

Worked my way up to 80 pds on standing dumbbell presses about 5 sets total.

Then did 3 sets of smith machine presses for 6 reps (i think it was 225 not sure though)

superset laterals with bent over raises 3 sets

Upright rows and reverse pec machine for 3 sets

then got a little pump in triceps couple sets of weighted bench dips and kickbacks

took me about 1 hr,

Had a tough week in the gym especially yesterday working my squat up to 405 for the second time. This weekend will be nice and relaxing and i'll be ready to kill it next week starting at a new gym (the biggest in Canada) where lots of big guys train, that will give me plenty of motivation. DJM will agree, that local gym we trained at really sucked balls...

DJM
05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
DJM will agree, that local gym we trained at really sucked balls...
i wasnt training hard anymore, had to change recently too

O_RYAN_007
05-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Shoulder routine for this morning was pretty straight forward...

Worked my way up to 80 pds on standing dumbbell presses about 5 sets total.

Then did 3 sets of smith machine presses for 6 reps (i think it was 225 not sure though)

superset laterals with bent over raises 3 sets

Upright rows and reverse pec machine for 3 sets

then got a little pump in triceps couple sets of weighted bench dips and kickbacks

took me about 1 hr,

Had a tough week in the gym especially yesterday working my squat up to 405 for the second time. This weekend will be nice and relaxing and i'll be ready to kill it next week starting at a new gym (the biggest in Canada) where lots of big guys train, that will give me plenty of motivation. DJM will agree, that local gym we trained at really sucked balls...

Damn man, thats fkn hardcore. I can only do 70s, couldn't imagine doing 80s. I've never had really strong shoulders though. I can do weighted dips with 4 plates for reps though, lol.

JM1000
05-31-2013, 01:47 PM
I can do weighted dips with 4 plates for reps though, lol.

That my friend is hardcore lol, I can do a plate for sets... maybe two for a few reps.. BEAST!

Damn.. gotta step up my game on dips! gimme a month i will upload a video of me doing a set with 4 plates lol...

NEW OBJECTIVE

JM1000
05-31-2013, 01:58 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Any of you guys practice doing the vacuum?? This photo made me laugh... Im actually trying to get left side to pop out and right side to relax and vice versa ... Takes alot of concentration... Not very aesthetic though lol

VayneZ
05-31-2013, 04:20 PM
That's a solid V right there bro. Pretty aesthetic in my opinion!! :eek:

JM1000
06-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Ate tons this weekend, we went up north with the family so I took advantage hehe...

Todays chest workout was awesome and simple

Incline bench: worked my way up to 275, did 2 clean sets of 8 controlling the weight on the way down. (pretty good for me)

Chest-press : 3 sets of 7 reps played a little with the weight ( squeezed for a good 2-3 sec at the top, felt great!)

Weighted dips: 3 sets with a plate (kinda sucks :( )

cable fly: 3 sets of 12 reps

did some calf work in between sets and a few tricep exercises

I can really feel the tbol now, felt like the first time I took superpump back when I was 16 hehehe. seriously felt great pumps and endurance!

BoneDaddy
06-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Just read all 21 pages and caught up. Subbing in, this topic is of great interest to me!

Awesome log and progress, JM!! Keep it up!

O_RYAN_007
06-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Ate tons this weekend, we went up north with the family so I took advantage hehe...

Todays chest workout was awesome and simple

Incline bench: worked my way up to 275, did 2 clean sets of 8 controlling the weight on the way down. (pretty good for me)

Chest-press : 3 sets of 7 reps played a little with the weight ( squeezed for a good 2-3 sec at the top, felt great!)

Weighted dips: 3 sets with a plate (kinda sucks :( )

cable fly: 3 sets of 12 reps

did some calf work in between sets and a few tricep exercises

I can really feel the tbol now, felt like the first time I took superpump back when I was 16 hehehe. seriously felt great pumps and endurance!

I usually keep my weighted dips away from my chest workouts... I do weighted dips on back days.

weekend
06-03-2013, 07:49 PM
For what it's worth, my friend has turned into a total asshole on Tbol... Watch out for mood swings! He's literally blasting at 70 mg as of yesterday so he runs out faster. Also he says its impossible to keep his pee clear, it's dark as fuck in the morning

JM1000
06-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I usually keep my weighted dips away from my chest workouts... I do weighted dips on back days.

Your split is back and tri's or you just toss some dips in your back session? hitting some dips when your chest/tri's are fresh is obviously better for stacking more weight. I just started including dips 2x a week, gotta figure out when to fit them in...

JM1000
06-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Your split is back and tri's or you just toss some dips in your back session? hitting some dips when your chest/tri's are fresh is obviously better for stacking more weight. I just started including dips 2x a week, gotta figure out when to fit them in...

thanks man, i'll be careful but i'm pretty much cold blooded hehe so things are very cool for now. As for urine, I drink something like 2 gallons of water a day so it's pretty light, morning is always darker but nothing crazy. I'm at 50mg/day might go up to 60mg for the 2 last weeks... thanks for the heads up though :)

weekend
06-03-2013, 08:15 PM
yeah, he was so friendly on just test and var lol

hes about to switch from enanth var tbol to suspension var mast for the last month of his cycle lol, should be cool

JM1000
06-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Was thinking on adding mast lol!! but already sunk too much $$ on juice :P

olddawg
06-03-2013, 09:01 PM
already sunk too much $$ on juice :P

there is no such a thing :)

burlyman30
06-03-2013, 11:19 PM

You don't need the mast to get a lot out of this cycle. Mast is really to harden you up when you are already low bodyfat. It might help with leaning out a bit, but with what you are on, you have enough to make you grow.

weekend
06-04-2013, 03:00 AM
You don't need the mast to get a lot out of this cycle. Mast is really to harden you up when you are already low bodyfat. It might help with leaning out a bit, but with what you are on, you have enough to make you grow.

it seemed to melt fat and shuttle glycogen (or glucose? you know what im sayin) super effectively for me.. only used it at a lower dose than what i plan to in my cycle for around 40 days and i felt significantly leaner on it despite eating a ton

i'm somewhat confident that the cycle i'm about to run will get me lookin tren-like lol

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 05:33 AM

I've been splitting chest & arms, and back and tris lately. But I'm back to the conjugate method this week. I'll be hitting

ME Lower Monday
ME Upper Tues
Wed off
Thurs DE Lower
Friday DE Upper

DJM
06-04-2013, 09:09 AM

do it
do it

JM1000
06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Mast will be for a next adventure lol...

- - - Updated - - -

I've been splitting chest & arms, and back and tris lately. But I'm back to the conjugate method this week. I'll be hitting

ME Lower Monday
ME Upper Tues
Wed off
Thurs DE Lower
Friday DE Upper

Always wanted to try upper and lower splits... Like Arnold hehe.. how's it been treating you?

JM1000
06-04-2013, 10:28 AM
For those of you who want a good laugh hehehe

Beach Weekend Pump Workout - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-YvakoP2gY)

Just found this guy he is hilarious!

BoneDaddy
06-04-2013, 12:40 PM
For those of you who want a good laugh hehehe

Beach Weekend Pump Workout - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-YvakoP2gY)

Just found this guy he is hilarious!

I love that guy. some of the funniest shit on YouTube.

So is there any way to prevent or head off that Tren cough without abandoning it?

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Mast will be for a next adventure lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Always wanted to try upper and lower splits... Like Arnold hehe.. how's it been treating you?

The conjugate method uses this split between maximal effort and dynamic effort days. I've gotten extremely strong using this training method, but i took about 4 months off from it. I've gotten my bench up from 275-365, squat 405-545, deadlift from 465 to 585 using this method.

DJM
06-04-2013, 01:22 PM

So is there any way to prevent or head off that Tren cough without abandoning it?

jm1000 is the first time iv heard of tren enth cough.......iv never gotten it, ever.....in his case its hard to gauge seeing he only pinned the tren once

low dose test tren is the best bang for your buck imo if you are considering it

JM1000
06-04-2013, 01:59 PM

It was on 2nd pin... I thought it was on ace too... Then looked up and saw a couple had experienced the cough with eth. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being heart attack lol) i'd say it went up to 6.5 which was enough to scare me for now... When I think about it, i'd say it wasn't that bad but when it happened I was stressing lol.

BoneDaddy
06-04-2013, 02:29 PM
jm1000 is the first time iv heard of tren enth cough.......iv never gotten it, ever.....in his case its hard to gauge seeing he only pinned the tren once

low dose test tren is the best bang for your buck imo if you are considering it

I'd love to consider it, but I'm gonna go the smart route and just stick to test solo for my 1st cycle. All the Tren talk makes me drool and gives me a semi though.....

It was on 2nd pin... I thought it was on ace too... Then looked up and saw a couple had experienced the cough with eth. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being heart attack lol) i'd say it went up to 6.5 which was enough to scare me for now... When I think about it, i'd say it wasn't that bad but when it happened I was stressing lol.

I forget, did it last a long time? Safe to say it wasn't psychosomatic?

JM1000
06-04-2013, 03:13 PM
I'd love to consider it, but I'm gonna go the smart route and just stick to test solo for my 1st cycle. All the Tren talk makes me drool and gives me a semi though.....

I forget, did it last a long time? Safe to say it wasn't psychosomatic?

Test solo for first run is good idea, that's what I did and realised test made me retain water a lot, therefore doses won't be the same as DJM who gets harder with more test.. Sure you will enjoy your run though ;)... If you want to add something, maybe var 4-5 weeks at the end of your cycle around week 8 (never ran it though) but it is pretty mild side wise and not so hard on the liver as I have heard from guys who take it. I'm no genius but I would stay away from tren for your first cycle :)

As for the cough, it is hard to say. I did see a couple drops of blood when I removed the needle from my quad so maybe it got in a vessel... On another side, maybe I was scared of the cough and thats why it happened. Felt very real to me lol, lasted about 20 seconds but then again it felt like forever lol!

- - - Updated - - -

The conjugate method uses this split between maximal effort and dynamic effort days. I've gotten extremely strong using this training method, but i took about 4 months off from it. I've gotten my bench up from 275-365, squat 405-545, deadlift from 465 to 585 using this method.

That's a lot of weight on every lift man! have you been competing/are you eventually going to?

BoneDaddy
06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Test solo for first run is good idea, that's what I did and realised test made me retain water a lot, therefore doses won't be the same as DJM who gets harder with more test.. Sure you will enjoy your run though ;)... If you want to add something, maybe var 4-5 weeks at the end of your cycle around week 8 (never ran it though) but it is pretty mild side wise and not so hard on the liver as I have heard from guys who take it. I'm no genius but I would stay away from tren for your first cycle :)

As for the cough, it is hard to say. I did see a couple drops of blood when I removed the needle from my quad so maybe it got in a vessel... On another side, maybe I was scared of the cough and thats why it happened. Felt very real to me lol, lasted about 20 seconds but then again it felt like forever lol!

- - - Updated - - -

That's a lot of weight on every lift man! have you been competing/are you eventually going to?

Eh, Var sounds pricey. Already scrounging secret money to pay for this upcoming cycle. lol I'll run an oral kicker in the beginning then blast. Once I get used to pinning(assumming that happens) then I'll add some spice to the next cycle.

You should've tried a 3rd shot with the Tren, just to see. Of course, it's so damn easy for me to say that. lol

DJM
06-04-2013, 05:42 PM
if var can be had cheap, probably isnt var

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 07:26 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't competed, but I plan to within this year if I can find a meet later in the year. There's a PL meet here in houston at the end of July, but I don't feel ready (and it says you need to be clean for the past 3 years, LOL!!!) I need to find an association that doesn't require those types of things, LOL!! I'm sure I could get my squats and dead numbers up higher if I had a GHR machine and a reverse hyper machine.

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Eh, Var sounds pricey. Already scrounging secret money to pay for this upcoming cycle. lol I'll run an oral kicker in the beginning then blast. Once I get used to pinning(assumming that happens) then I'll add some spice to the next cycle.

You should've tried a 3rd shot with the Tren, just to see. Of course, it's so damn easy for me to say that. lol

Easy breezy! As far as var is concerned, I ran OT for wk 1-5, took 2 wks off, got bloods and my liver numbers were at 45; 44 being the high point. That wasn't concerning to me, but I ran var for 8 wks and by the end my alt numbers were high... Like 135. I drank a ton of water and took aegis the whole time. Either way, I know know I had stressed the liver the both methlys. But just letting ou guys know my exp.

JM1000
06-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Already scrounging secret money to pay for this upcoming cycle

I know the feel man :O

BoneDaddy
06-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Easy breezy! As far as var is concerned, I ran OT for wk 1-5, took 2 wks off, got bloods and my liver numbers were at 45; 44 being the high point. That wasn't concerning to me, but I ran var for 8 wks and by the end my alt numbers were high... Like 135. I drank a ton of water and took aegis the whole time. Either way, I know know I had stressed the liver the both methlys. But just letting ou guys know my exp.

I'm currently trying to cut down as much as I can before I start, so with that I've layed off of my 1st love.....beer. lol Want all systems go and want my poor liver to be all fresh n shit for the ride.

I know the feel man :O

I'm trying to hide the purchase and the use from the wife.....the money part is working out so far, let's see how I hide the use. Wish me luck lol

DJM
06-05-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm currently trying to cut down as much as I can before I start, so with that I've layed off of my 1st love.....beer. lol Want all systems go and want my poor liver to be all fresh n shit for the ride.

I'm trying to hide the purchase and the use from the wife.....the money part is working out so far, let's see how I hide the use. Wish me luck lol

put the shit in a tiny box in some storage area, its only 2 shots a week, when shes in the shower do it or something.....any tabs rebottle them or something.....once you get harder and bigger and want more sex you can tell her and shell prob be cool with it as long as you dont show sides

BoneDaddy
06-05-2013, 09:01 AM
put the shit in a tiny box in some storage area, its only 2 shots a week, when shes in the shower do it or something.....any tabs rebottle them or something.....once you get harder and bigger and want more sex you can tell her and shell prob be cool with it as long as you dont show sides

Most epic reply, ever.

weekend
06-05-2013, 02:42 PM
You should just tell her. She's your wife...?

Haha also if you decide not to ever tell her, I would skip orals

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 04:13 PM

I've done this. Lol. Only now that I'm on a prescription, she expects to see vials and needles and isn't curious at all, so she'll never realize I have vials of tren and deca in the drawer, too, nor would she know any different even if she did look at them.

Scope75
06-05-2013, 04:21 PM
You should just tell her. She's your wife...?

Haha also if you decide not to ever tell her, I would skip orals
X2..

I asked my GF the other day if she knew how to or would give me shots if I needed them.
Then we talked about steroids later that week, and a few minutes later she asks.... Is that why you asked me if I knew how to give shots?? Lol

She's not willing to give me the injections, only because she doesn't like needles.

BoneDaddy
06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
My wife is pretty liberal about almost everything. Every time it's brought up she always gives me the i love you no matter how you look, and you dont need them you get strong and big so fast......I just get tired of hitting the jelly wall she throws up, so this is the route we go. lol Plus, she makes about 6 times the amount of $$ I do, so if I can keep it on the down low and keep my sugar momma happy, its a win win for me. Getting to this age has taught me a lot about picking my battles and shit lol

Scope75
06-05-2013, 04:57 PM
6 times as much????

Either you don't make shit or she's is a money making machine.

Either way nice catch and good luck when the time comes.

BoneDaddy
06-05-2013, 06:05 PM
6 times as much????

Either you don't make shit or she's is a money making machine.

Either way nice catch and good luck when the time comes.

I do alright, she does very well.

Thanks man, I'll def be logging it here. Sorry to hijack JM!

O_RYAN_007
06-05-2013, 06:28 PM
I flat out gave my woman "THE SPEECH" a couple months before I started. She knew I had done ph cycles, and was pretty much the same way Bonedaddy's girl is. I knew I was gonna cycle 6 months before I actually did, so I did as much research about all the compounds I was going to take, and I learned that shit! I gave her the good and the bad so she didn't think I was just being biased one way... In the end, she didn't/doesn't like it, but I asked her if she thought I knew what I was doing... She said yes... Hesitantly, but she said yes. I told her I was going to do it, but I just hoped that she appreciated the fact that I actually Knew was I was doing/getting myself into. She's still hesitant about the whole thing, but she knows I will continue usage.

I also never asked her if she would help me pin test, but she helps me pin peps! LOL!!! I like to hit an area close to the back of my tricep, and she helps me. IRONIC isn't it! She just has the Extreme negative stigma about them.

Scope75
06-05-2013, 06:48 PM
You should of just said your TEST was a new PEP.

JM1000
06-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Bonedaddy, don't worry lol good discussion right here, let me brief you guys on the shit my GF gives me.

First of all, her ex used gear a few years ago... He was 17 probably 160 and had been cycling for a year or so... real genius if you know what I mean... Anyways, When I brought it up to her, she told me he was an asshole when he was on test, really aggressive and mean all the time. Had to explain I wanted to see where I could push my body and that it wasn't to go after chicks but for my own hunger of achieving greater strength/ physique etc. I also had to explain what I was taking common sides etc. (like Ryan)... 2nd cycle, I kind of had a golden ticket because she gave me shit for something I didn't do.. She then told me, if ever you run anything else, i'm gone..

I love my GF very much, we've been together for about 2 years and I know she just wants me to be healthy at the end but it's really hard to think it's over after this run...

Bonedaddy, If I were you, i'd tell her. If she finds out it'll be worst... Then again I am not you so I don't want to say anything lol. You will gain a lot of weight on your first run, she will remember you bringing up roids and she might click. Good luck with all that and keep us posted :)

BoneDaddy
06-05-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm going to broach it again soon. She knows about my PH use and is totally fine with that shit. There's more irony for ya. So she's used to some weight gain et al, so we'll see. Like DJM said...she'll know once I'm trying to bang that shit out 3 and 4 times a day lol

O_RYAN_007
06-05-2013, 07:19 PM
You should of just said your TEST was a new PEP.

I inject tiny amounts of peps, unlike the 1 ml of test, LOL! She'd see me heating water in a tupperware to drop my test vial in to get the test more viscous, and she'd be like wtf are you gonna go with that??!! Then I told her to come over and see. I'm an engineer and I know a lot about fluid dynamics and all sorts of nerdy shit, so I gave her a good ole schooling. She was very apprehensive in the beginning, would always walk out of the room when I would inject, but then when I showed her how I knew where and how to inject... She'd be looking and asking all sorts of funny questions. Funny stuff. I'd be like man love I got another PR in the gym, and she'd say... "Those fucken roids huh???!!!" OOOoooooooooo. I just looked at her and smile.

JM1000
06-05-2013, 07:22 PM
"Those fucken roids huh???!!!"

That sounds familiar :P

DJM
06-05-2013, 07:31 PM
I've done this. Lol. Only now that I'm on a prescription, she expects to see vials and needles and isn't curious at all, so she'll never realize I have vials of tren and deca in the drawer, too, nor would she know any different even if she did look at them.

same, shes knows im on 'something'.......doesnt care anymore cause i somewhat educated her until she got bored and told me 'fine just stfu'......rules are dont get weird, stay healthy, stay virile lol

weekend
06-05-2013, 07:45 PM
my gf took very little convincing but at first i must say i was a bit tricky "should i take prohormones or testosterone? prohormones seem to make me moody and hurt my liver but test i have to use a needle!" she was like, whatever you do don't get moody!

the rest is history, she loves the gains more than i do lol