PDA

View Full Version : Rate my transformation/10 (Valdez enter)

AestheticOne
11-08-2012, 12:11 PM
So a couple of you wanted to see my physique i guess to help me decide weather or not i'm ready for PH's or AAS, if i was going to run anything it would be a mild cycle of Var, maybe with a test base but i doubt it, i'd rather stick to Var only for 8 weeks.

Here's me when i was 15. weighed a whopping 115lbs....

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/aesthetikkunt/ScreenShot2012-11-08at10101PM.png

and now this is me, age 18. weighing a measly 165lbs. yay for puberty

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/aesthetikkunt/ScreenShot2012-11-08at10034PM.png

What do you guys think? how my progress for the time period ect, give me some constructive critisisms and dont be shy!

AresTS
11-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Lol @ Valdez enter... Fucker ; )

Your progress so far is something that most adults don't have the dedication for, let alone at 18. With that being said, do I think you're ready...? No, I don't and it has zero to do with your knowledge or lack of dedication, clearly you have both of those. In your posts alone you can tell that you are a bright kid and that's why I think this will make sense to you.

First off, I feel your pain about being an ecto, I started out at 117 (I wrestled) and 5'8". You have to understand though, while you may think you're done growing you still have a long way to go. I'm 26 now and I'm just now finishing up puberty lol. Am I saying that will be the case for you? No, what I am saying is I know for a 100% FACT that your body is NOT done maturing.

You seem like you've done your research on compounds etc but in my opinion you need to sit on that knowledge for a while and keep learning. There is no reason that you can't trash any plateau you think you may have stumbled upon, naturally. Whether its done by upping your cals, a new routine, more sleep, a little nap before lifting etc... There are ways to get your goals at 18 without the use of AAS.

There are tons of good people here that will give you direction and help you reach your goals using your own endogenous HIGH testosterone output that you have. There are people, MEN, that would kill for an 18 year old endocrine system again. You're 18, like I said before, I get it, when I wanted something I wanted it NOW (still do) BUT you have to consider risk vs reward. In your case

Risk = ruining your endocrine for life, having to get weekly injections of testosterone for LIFE, possibly becoming sterile, libido issues and so on... These are possibilities bro, not guarantees and more than likely you'd be fine, they BUT you may not... What's the reward?

Reward = 10lbs of muscle (possibly), shred up a little bit, get some new found strength. That all sounds pretty legit BUT you can do all that naturally at your age and that's a guarantee.

Start a thread or use this one, have people look at and critique your diet and routine so you can blast past whatever you think is holding you back...

- Valdez

DJM
11-08-2012, 12:57 PM
being lean as you are, id say copious amounts of cals is your best cycle right now, and if ever you feel its spilling over fat wise just cut back a tad

if one was looking for size gains, id go tbol over var if oral only was the sole option

AestheticOne
11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Lol @ Valdez enter... Fucker ; )

Your progress so far is something that most adults don't have the dedication for, let alone at 18. With that being said, do I think you're ready...? No, I don't and it has zero to do with your knowledge or lack of dedication, clearly you have both of those. In your posts alone you can tell that you are a bright kid and that's why I think this will make sense to you.

First off, I feel your pain about being an ecto, I started out at 117 (I wrestled) and 5'8". You have to understand though, while you may think you're done growing you still have a long way to go. I'm 26 now and I'm just now finishing up puberty lol. Am I saying that will be the case for you? No, what I am saying is I know for a 100% FACT that your body is NOT done maturing.

You seem like you've done your research on compounds etc but in my opinion you need to sit on that knowledge for a while and keep learning. There is no reason that you can't trash any plateau you think you may have stumbled upon, naturally. Whether its done by upping your cals, a new routine, more sleep, a little nap before lifting etc... There are ways to get your goals at 18 without the use of AAS.

There are tons of good people here that will give you direction and help you reach your goals using your own endogenous HIGH testosterone output that you have. There are people, MEN, that would kill for an 18 year old endocrine system again. You're 18, like I said before, I get it, when I wanted something I wanted it NOW (still do) BUT you have to consider risk vs reward. In your case

Risk = ruining your endocrine for life, having to get weekly injections of testosterone for LIFE, possibly becoming sterile, libido issues and so on... These are possibilities bro, not guarantees and more than likely you'd be fine, they BUT you may not... What's the reward?

Reward = 10lbs of muscle (possibly), shred up a little bit, get some new found strength. That all sounds pretty legit BUT you can do all that naturally at your age and that's a guarantee.

Start a thread or use this one, have people look at and critique your diet and routine so you can blast past whatever you think is holding you back...

- Valdez

Thanks for taking the time to write this out Valdez, it makes a lot of sense and i appreciate the help. I'll hold off on the AAS until i fully mature, i guess i just wanted the quick fix since i've been researching them for awhile, however... imagine how much more i will know 5 years down the road :)

being lean as you are, id say copious amounts of cals is your best cycle right now, and if ever you feel its spilling over fat wise just cut back a tad

if one was looking for size gains, id go tbol over var if oral only was the sole option

and DJM i agree with you on the size but i was looking for var for pure strength gains im not really looking for size tbh because i wanted to increase lb for lb strength, not sure if i was clear on my goals.

anyways for those of you that wish to offer me advice, i'm really looking to increase my strength without gaining fat or much size 5-10lbs would be ideal in terms of weight gain. Any help in achieving this is much appreciated, also would sarms atleast be a good option for me? or still a no-no?

JM1000
11-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Great transformation!! I started thinking about using aas at your age and ended up waiting 5 years before I started.. Like DJM says, play with your calories.. plus, it`s almost winter! perfect time for a little layer to help them gains!

AresTS
11-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write this out Valdez, it makes a lot of sense and i appreciate the help. I'll hold off on the AAS until i fully mature, i guess i just wanted the quick fix since i've been researching them for awhile, however... imagine how much more i will know 5 years down the road :)

and DJM i agree with you on the size but i was looking for var for pure strength gains im not really looking for size tbh because i wanted to increase lb for lb strength, not sure if i was clear on my goals.

anyways for those of you that wish to offer me advice, i'm really looking to increase my strength without gaining fat or much size 5-10lbs would be ideal in terms of weight gain. Any help in achieving this is much appreciated, also would sarms atleast be a good option for me? or still a no-no?

Awesome! Good to hear man... Strength is easy you just have to lift more than you did last week, be it a rep, 2.5# whatever. Better than last time is the goal

- Valdez

AestheticOne
11-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Great transformation!! I started thinking about using aas at your age and ended up waiting 5 years before I started.. Like DJM says, play with your calories.. plus, it`s almost winter! perfect time for a little layer to help them gains!

thanks! and yeah, but unfortunatly for me i model for a living believe it or not, i cant add any fat for fear of losing work, in fact most of the shoots im doing right now are for spring / summer because in the modeling world everything is reversed lol, hence why i can't gain size also guys :(

Awesome! Good to hear man... Strength is easy you just have to lift more than you did last week, be it a rep, 2.5# whatever. Better than last time is the goal

- Valdez

im going to start PHAT routine and see if this helps with strength, anyone have experience with this?

AresTS
11-08-2012, 02:33 PM
thanks! and yeah, but unfortunatly for me i model for a living believe it or not, i cant add any fat for fear of losing work, in fact most of the shoots im doing right now are for spring / summer because in the modeling world everything is reversed lol, hence why i can't gain size also guys :(

im going to start PHAT routine and see if this helps with strength, anyone have experience with this?

Talk to H2S I'm pretty sure he's running PHAT and weight +/- is diet dependent. Don't eat above maintenance and you should be fine. I'm sure you already knew that so just reiterating.

- Valdez

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Just in to say 1) great job on the transformation. I've been the skinny guy, too. (95 lbs when I started working out)
And 2) Keep doing what you are doing, as you have a high level of testosterone that will turn your hard work + sufficient calories into muscle.

I know you are concerned about leanness, but FOOD is the most anabolic substance known to man. You can still eat more for a while, maybe not copious amounts, but more. Your body can utilize it and build from it. And you can always trim down a bit for a photo shoot if you only have an extra 5 or 6 lbs on you.

h2s
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
+/- Weight is always diet dependant, well maybe with the exception of hormones, but generally no matter the routine, gains are from the kitchen.

Grape Ape
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I am young and I will be the first to admit I had no clue what I was doing, and jumped on hormones. At the time I didn't know the dangers, read bro science, and abused the prohormones like they were candy. It reeked havoc on me mentally and physically, and for not much reward. It took me a long time to get over this, and fix my mistakes. I finally can make gains naturally and feel good, but not a day goes by I don't regret it. I still have a few minor issues to address, but this time with a doctor.

I wish this upon nobody, and doubt you would go this route. You seem much wiser. Your progress is nothing short of awesome, and I commend your hard work. When the time comes it'll be that much sweeter for you, and you will respect your decision that much more. I suggest you keep a log on here, and let the advanced and wise members guide you threw every choice you make. This forum will have your back.

What natty supps have you tried? I recently had some amazing gains with Anabeta+Recompadrol. Exceeded my expectations ten fold. I was eating 1200cals(100g+ carbs) in one sitting, and maintaining the same body fat. Muscle gains were nice and steady.

BBG
11-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Great transformation. I'll echo everyone as say give it another 2-4 years before using. At 165 you have a lot of room for growth (albeit you are really lean).

Physique is pretty ideal, though, for what most people wish they could achieve (but simply can't due to lack of dedication, and honestly, most people just won't get that lean).

Jelisej
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM
My own target is to look as you look now, more-less. I would not want more mass really, strenght as much as possible. That answers your question about transformation.
Are you ready for PH's? You know that answer yourself, but temptations are too high. With the way you look you must resisted lot of temptations, you should be able to resist PH's.
Somehow, everyone is saying how PH's and steroids are safe- but its bullshit. In last couple years I came across a few guys who did not recover. Even in PP site- there are one or two cases who reported it, but "reading in between lines" I know that there are lot more of them.

AresTS
11-08-2012, 05:33 PM
My own target is to look as you look now, more-less. I would not want more mass really, strenght as much as possible. That answers your question about transformation.
Are you ready for PH's? You know that answer yourself, but temptations are too high. With the way you look you must resisted lot of temptations, you should be able to resist PH's.
Somehow, everyone is saying how PH's and steroids are safe- but its bullshit. In last couple years I came across a few guys who did not recover. Even in PP site- there are one or two cases who reported it, but "reading in between lines" I know that there are lot more of them.

I don't think everyone is saying they're safe. From what I've gathered thus far, everyone seems to be steering him away. As far as this thread goes, I think everyone has had a hand in keeping him on the right path. Which was the best decision Aesthetic.

One battle won but the war is far from over lol.

As said before, throw up a log on your Phat routine and nutrition. Let the knowledgeable community here do they're thing and I bet you'll be surprised the strength you make with just some diet and training manipulation.

- Valdez

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Dude you have a sick looking body!

I did my two first show first when I was 18 and the second one when I was 19. I wish I could find the pics so I could upload them. The second show I had a very sick physique, way better (in my opinion) then how I look today. I came in second place of lightweight class.

My point is that, those days, I was training, dieting, and living the life of a bodybuilder. I went on stage against guys that were way more mature than I was in the sport and that were using AAS. Again, I also know that they had a double life. They were part time bodybuilders and part time party animals.

I fell into street drugs when I turned 20, and I'm fortunate I was able to get out of that game when I turned 21. I never stopped bodybuilding and I guess the bodybuilding lifestyle had a big part to play in helping me overcome my addictions. The pic in my avatar was taken when I was 21, while I was still doing drugs, but till that point NO hormones every yet entered my body. After I kicked off drugs however I started using Pro-Hormones (about a year later), and then went into AAS.

I'm 25 years now, and I'm letting go of Heavy Pro-hormones and AAS for personal reasons. In my experience they did a very nice work, and I looked sick after my first AAS cycle. But, to be honest, I know I could've reached that level without using any hormones. If I still had the time and money to spend, as when I was 18 and 19, living at home and working, I would probably look WAY better than I would be right now, after all these crazy cycles!

So honestly man, in 3 years you have made such a wonderful change. Why stop now? Stay ''clean'' so to speak until you REALLY need some hormones. You are at your peak right now! What I would give to be where you are!! (take it from a person who IS about to run his last heavy methylated Pro-Hormone cycle).

Lemme ask you one questions! Do you honestly feel you have reached a plateau at the point you're at now?

AestheticOne
11-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Wow, thanks for all the support guys, ill try to start up a log in another thread perhaps, gonna start Phat on monday and see how it goes, and VayneZ the reason i feel i've plateaued is because i havent gained any strength in awhile, trying different routines ect. the reason i CANNOT up my cals and force feed myself to strength gains is because i do model for a living and my physique is a huge part of what makes me succesful, i have to maintain single digit bodyfat year round and always have a visible 6 pack. So that being said, any advice on how to get stronger without reallly adding calories or fat would be great, but personally i feel as though ive exhausted all routes, maybe a few things left i could try such as Anabeta? which was listed above, or a cycle of Sarms? thoughts on this guys?

AresTS
11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Wow, thanks for all the support guys, ill try to start up a log in another thread perhaps, gonna start Phat on monday and see how it goes, and VayneZ the reason i feel i've plateaued is because i havent gained any strength in awhile, trying different routines ect. the reason i CANNOT up my cals and force feed myself to strength gains is because i do model for a living and my physique is a huge part of what makes me succesful, i have to maintain single digit bodyfat year round and always have a visible 6 pack. So that being said, any advice on how to get stronger without reallly adding calories or fat would be great, but personally i feel as though ive exhausted all routes, maybe a few things left i could try such as Anabeta? which was listed above, or a cycle of Sarms? thoughts on this guys?

Couple of things. The very basis of gaining strength will ultimately build muscle (add size). How much? That probably depends on your genetics. Think of all the little dudes that weigh 150 and dead lifting 400lbs.

You do not have to be at a caloric surplus to gain strength. A surplus in calories would be for additional size.

If you wanted to try anabeta I don't see a problem with that. I would go with elite personally. Talk to Rodja he can get you all squared away with that.

The only disclaimer I have to the above is that you're still looking for a supplement to cure the problem. In my opinion it won't be found there although, Anabeta may give you some extra added strength.

You say you've tried all these routines. What has your progress looked like? Pull some numbers out of your journal from months past to today. That can also be indicative of what is working best for you. Look for trends specific workouts and rep ranges that you increased on.

- Valdez

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 05:34 AM

I'm more of an endomorph myself, but I have had many clients who were Ecto's back when I was working as a personal trainer. You have to really get to know your body bro, that's the only way to break through plateau's.

You said you tried everything. I believe you did, based on the amount of knowledge you have. But have you tried the following basic, yet powerful key points:

1. Take a week off every 3 or 4 months, so that your body could get a full recovery.
2. Instead of upping cals and force-feeding, did you try to eat more meals a day? Start with smaller portions and gradually build up. Back in the days when I was training for my competitions I was eating 9 meals per day, on the clock! And it did WONDERS. I advised the same to my clients who were ecto's and that made obvious visible differences, in comparison with force-feeding on your regular 6-meals a day, which of course is more convenient for your usual daily busy life routine, but since you're a model this might be doable and worth giving a try in my opinion.
3. Variation is KEY! So go heavy a week, but the next just light, yet stretch muscles for 2-3 seconds, contract for 2-3 seconds, and really go smooth with full control to get the utmost pump out of it! And the 3rd week, do crazy supersets and dropsets. Repeat this 3-week variation routine, and you will see results, since you're body cannot adapt, it WILL keep transforming. Never ever be scared of change, keep changing your routine as well! Change your routine every 2 months completely!

Perhaps you have tried these 3 points before. And there are more ideas out there to avoid plateau without having to bulk up dirty. But if you haven't tried these 3 points, I suggest giving it a shot. It has worked for many people who have chosen to remain ''hormone-free''.

Hope this helps!!

AestheticOne
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Couple of things. The very basis of gaining strength will ultimately build muscle (add size). How much? That probably depends on your genetics. Think of all the little dudes that weigh 150 and dead lifting 400lbs.

You do not have to be at a caloric surplus to gain strength. A surplus in calories would be for additional size.

If you wanted to try anabeta I don't see a problem with that. I would go with elite personally. Talk to Rodja he can get you all squared away with that.

The only disclaimer I have to the above is that you're still looking for a supplement to cure the problem. In my opinion it won't be found there although, Anabeta may give you some extra added strength.

You say you've tried all these routines. What has your progress looked like? Pull some numbers out of your journal from months past to today. That can also be indicative of what is working best for you. Look for trends specific workouts and rep ranges that you increased on.

- Valdez
Thanks Valdez and i experienced the best results with something similar to what Vaynez posted below.

I'm more of an endomorph myself, but I have had many clients who were Ecto's back when I was working as a personal trainer. You have to really get to know your body bro, that's the only way to break through plateau's.

You said you tried everything. I believe you did, based on the amount of knowledge you have. But have you tried the following basic, yet powerful key points:

1. Take a week off every 3 or 4 months, so that your body could get a full recovery.
2. Instead of upping cals and force-feeding, did you try to eat more meals a day? Start with smaller portions and gradually build up. Back in the days when I was training for my competitions I was eating 9 meals per day, on the clock! And it did WONDERS. I advised the same to my clients who were ecto's and that made obvious visible differences, in comparison with force-feeding on your regular 6-meals a day, which of course is more convenient for your usual daily busy life routine, but since you're a model this might be doable and worth giving a try in my opinion.
3. Variation is KEY! So go heavy a week, but the next just light, yet stretch muscles for 2-3 seconds, contract for 2-3 seconds, and really go smooth with full control to get the utmost pump out of it! And the 3rd week, do crazy supersets and dropsets. Repeat this 3-week variation routine, and you will see results, since you're body cannot adapt, it WILL keep transforming. Never ever be scared of change, keep changing your routine as well! Change your routine every 2 months completely!

Perhaps you have tried these 3 points before. And there are more ideas out there to avoid plateau without having to bulk up dirty. But if you haven't tried these 3 points, I suggest giving it a shot. It has worked for many people who have chosen to remain ''hormone-free''.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks VayenZ i already do option 1 and 2 you listed but i havent changed my routine variation that often more like every 2-3 months i switch routines. I want to start the phat routine on monday because lots of guys report some good strength gains with it but if not i'll try out what you laid out above

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:08 AM
I want to see more members post up their before/afters. Where were they before the started lifting, what they look like right now.

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks Valdez and i experienced the best results with something similar to what Vaynez posted below.

Thanks VayenZ i already do option 1 and 2 you listed but i havent changed my routine variation that often more like every 2-3 months i switch routines. I want to start the phat routine on monday because lots of guys report some good strength gains with it but if not i'll try out what you laid out above

Sweet! I'll be following on your phat routine log bro! Maybe you could gradually inculcate the principles of the 3-week variation routine in it, ''if'' you see that it won't bring about the changes you aimed for. Just keep trying new things until you find what works for YOU!

AvD
11-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Looking buff..Good Job!!

I was also I skinny bastard back in the day lol

AestheticOne
11-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Looking buff..Good Job!!

I was also I skinny bastard back in the day lol

thanks bro lol, i guess the good thing about starting off like we did is we have a much easier time staying lean :cool: