PDA

View Full Version : Pn new product line!!

WesleyInman
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Happy to announce for Prescription Nutrition there will be several new products coming out between now and early May 2013...

First is PRO GEAR by PN..which is already up and selling on this site Prescription Nutrition - Superior Proteins and Supplements At Affordable Prices (http://www.rxwhey.com)

This is identical to Super DMZ 2.0 by Iron Mag Labs...It has 10mgs of dymethazine and 10mgs of Methylstenbolone per capsule. 60 caps per container. The selling point is that it costs about $20 dollars or more less per product. I used both DMZ 2.0 and the ProGear and it is an insane product. On both IML and ProGear I put on 10lbs or so in 30 day periods respectively. Think a "dry" dbol or anadrol...Super potent stuff...One person I trained with an increase in calories gained 17lbs in 30 days. Liver protectant and PCT of course are needed.

NEW Prohormone Line- Coming in EARLY MAY 2013
First PN is coming out with their own Tren-Dione Prohormone. For those of you who do not know, this product actually converts to a low dose of Trenbolone once in the bloodstream....I just finished a 30 day run with the BL/IML version and the stuff is good to go...its essentially Oral Tren.

Next is the ProHormone Epistane. PN is releasing their version of Epistane, which actually converts in the blood stream to the oral AAS Turanabol. This is one of the best reviewed PH's there actually is with very very low side effects and nice hard lean muscle gains.

I personally am excited because I know PN's dosaging are true to label..so I expect these products to be better then the competitors.

PCT
Next coming out is a PCT Supplement. It will be a version with ingredients that intend to mimic something like a Nolva and Clomid mixture. The exact ingredient list is not available yet, but the product will increase test, LH, FSH as well as block estrogen.

There are several other special protein blends and other products that I will clue you guys in on in the next upcoming weeks.

Mike and I are working on the potential for another very very special and unique PH, a combination of PH's to make one super product for strength...That is potentially in the works...

Any questions please feel free to post and I will do my best to answer

DJM
04-22-2013, 01:26 PM
very interesting

is there any insight to how the decision came to be to go this route?

thanks

burlyman30
04-22-2013, 02:19 PM
I think there was a typo... "epistane will convert to turinabol..."

Grape Ape
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.

EDIT: A quality PCT product that isn't a copy of the rest of the market, and actually uses proper doses would be nice.

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 03:48 PM
PN is one of my favorite sup companies, but more for quality than innovation.

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products :)

O_RYAN_007
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.

I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.

Grape Ape
04-22-2013, 03:59 PM

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products :)

I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.

DJM
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
iml sponsors jason genova
nuff said

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.

agreed

nuff said

i know someone who knows genoa. i feel cooler already

DJM
04-22-2013, 06:57 PM
agreed

i know someone who knows genoa. i feel cooler already

sickening!!

WesleyInman
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Thank you guys for all the feedback :) And thank you too for being honest. No worries regarding the PN line, the quality has and always will be # 1 :) I am actually here and on all the forums as a rep so that Mike can focus on the PN line completely and though he will be on the forums here and there, I will be here daily to answer questions, link up new items, and any customer service issues, so please feel free to PM me :) I will respond daily.

Glad to see another loyal customer :) They do have good quality, no worries it won't change!

ALL IN is still there!! Maybe it was out of stock the day you visited?? Also the Joint Rebuild..its still there as well, just out of stock..will be back within 2 weeks :) Heres a link to the ALL IN for you
ALL-IN | Increased Strength & Stamina | RxWhey.com (http://www.rxwhey.com/all-in-preworkout-primer/#.UXXnysrAHE4)

As for the PH and designers being out..I would respectfully disagree. My company is a Retailer for IML..and if you only knew how much they sell each month you wouldn't believe me. A friend of mine who has a private supplement company and buys from LGI/IML/BL and other distributors resells 15K per month in PH's alone on a National Distributor Chain. They are widely underestimated :) Mike is smart IMO to get into the game. He can make a Better product at a lower price, grow his company and reputation a little more and have another product that profits, even if only a little!

I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.
Yes PN is aware of the legislation etc...Not being a gigantic company he has a much smaller stock and purchase order then say an IML or major PH company, so while he can't get bulk product for as cheap, he still sells it for cheaper and therefore gives up profit margin. Also with less stock comes less risk. With that being said, he will have COA's (certificates of authencity) on all his products and make sure they are all within legal guidelines.

Thank you I will pass on your compliment to Mike. They have several other items as well that I don't know if you guys know about..
GPLC being one of them
GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Powder (100 Grams) - Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/gplc-glycine-propionyl-l-carnitine-powder-100-grams/#.UXXpQsrAHE4)

There are a few other's in the works including a few protein blends, I believe a RICE protein as well as a few other options coming out very soon..I will be sure to post up :)

I think there was a typo... "epistane will convert to turinabol..."
You are right. I actually should choose my wording better, my apologies. In theory and according to the literature the original Epistane Compound was said to convert to Turanabol. Also the new Trendione PH in theory is said to convert to Trenbolone. Now while bloodworks exists with these compounds to show positive tests for the named substances, and experienced users are reporting these compounds to acheive a similar gain...I don't know if there is truly any medical way to "prove" this statement.

So please let me correct it and say that the Epistane ProHormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Turnabol. Also the TrenDione Hormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Trenbolone.

Thank you, I do want my communication to be as true to fact as possible :)

very interesting
is there any insight to how the decision came to be to go this route?
thanks
Well ProGear has been out for a few months now..and it is doing very well. Also I know that Prescription Nutrition is ready to grow. I think this is the biggest reason. Mike has a very good company with very good rapport and he is just not satisfied remaining in one position. I personally love this approach. It is scary to grow and to branch out. Some people will love it, some won't. But the bottom line is PN has to adapt to grow. They will still provide all the quality products they always have and more. They will continue to release new products and venture into different areas of the Sport and give Athletes like you guys more options :)

I also Beta Tested DMZ and Trenabol personally for IML. As an unbiased athlete I gave them very good feedback and I stand by their results. And for OTC products they truly do work well for the majority of people. I have used them with my clients with excellent success. I would imagine my beta tests and the following of these compounds in general had to do with PN going into this field :)

nuff said
And PJ Braun :) PJ is a friend of mine and he is a great guy and excellent athlete in the sport if you have not met him yet.

O_RYAN_007
04-22-2013, 08:12 PM
When will we hear more about this natty PCT product you guys are coming out with?

WesleyInman
04-22-2013, 08:20 PM
I think it's in the 2-4 week range of being ready to be released...I don't have all the details at the moment..but when I do I will post up here for you guys :)

JM1000
04-22-2013, 08:33 PM
When will we hear more about this natty PCT product you guys are coming out with?

interested !

Grape Ape
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Drop was more a slang term as in "brought to the market." I knew it wasn't dropped from the line.

I will never knock another man's hustle, and know that Integrity hasn't changed.

Following for PCT product.

pman42
04-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Big mistake IMO. having the best of the natty products at great prices was a good thing. now these hormones will just bring unwanted attention. sure, a bit of cash, but at what cost?

as for the PCT product, there is nothing that "mimics" clomid or nolva. there are a few things that maybe raise LH and FSH but they have not been shown to be adequate for PCT. please don't pull a NTBM and release a "complete, natural" PCT product because I will lose all respect for you.

release the DMZ if you want, but keep the scientific backing to your products and ditch the PCT product.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-23-2013, 04:49 AM
Big mistake IMO. having the best of the natty products at great prices was a good thing. now these hormones will just bring unwanted attention. sure, a bit of cash, but at what cost?

as for the PCT product, there is nothing that "mimics" clomid or nolva. there are a few things that maybe raise LH and FSH but they have not been shown to be adequate for PCT. please don't pull a NTBM and release a "complete, natural" PCT product because I will lose all respect for you.

release the DMZ if you want, but keep the scientific backing to your products and ditch the PCT product.

All true, but I would mos-def buy a PN wang enhancer.

WesleyInman
04-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Spoke to Mike today and he is going to be on this week to further clarify the new line :)

As for the PCT, he has actually decided to go with an innovative approach, my understanding is this product stands on it's own and doesn't need to mimic other products. He has another option that he has chosen to go with, I don't have the full details at this moment and I don't want to describe it wrong...but he says that many guys on the forum have been asking for such a product...So either he or I will post up info tonight or tommorrow.

WesleyInman
04-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Quick update:

There is a Liver Protectant Coming out: Think along the lines of "Tudca"...

Also the PCT product...I spoke to Mike, it sounds like a great product..he is going to write it up, but of course it has the potential to boost test, modulate estrogen, increase LH, FSH, etc..all the good stuff..Either Mike or I will post up when the description is ready.

I believe he is "aiming" for 2 weeks..but please don't hold me to that..delays can happen. :)

Thank you guys :)

DJM
04-24-2013, 10:49 AM
good luck
hope it does well, mike is a great guy

Grape Ape
05-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Update on the PCT and mystery supp?

WesleyInman
05-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Update on the PCT and mystery supp?

Hey Grape ape and everyone here waiting....

Should be any day now!!! I am excited for the PCT product myself.

I really do love the PN line...his stuff is just so pure IMO... There has never been one product I have tried of his that is not gtg.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be sponsored by them. The protein is my favorite. Blueberry Muffin. It can't be beat!!

WesleyInman
05-03-2013, 08:58 PM
I spoke to Mike today and he let me know he has his new products, PCT, PH and Proteins that are coming out on the site May 19th. Thank you for your patience :)

milehighguy
05-03-2013, 09:52 PM
I am thankful for the opportunity to be sponsored by them. The protein is my favorite. Blueberry Muffin. It can't be beat!!

Wesley - which protein(s) do you use from PN?

Drago
05-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Any update on when the fresh whey is going to be in stock? It's been 3 weeks now...

WesleyInman
05-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Wesley - which protein(s) do you use from PN?
I personally am using their PRO BLEND blueberry muffin right now..It's my favorite.
This is my actual shake
-36oz whole milk
-1 scoop PN Pro Blend Blueberry Muffin
-1 dannon blueberry yogurt
-1 banana
-1/2 cup of ice
-2 tbsp Peanut Butter Low Fat
-1/2 cup of raw oats (oatmeal)
-1 scoop of Edy's Vanilla Ice Cream

I puree it for 45 seconds and it it's good to go...1000+ calories 2x per day.

I have an IntraWorkout shake when I can afford it, then I prefer HydroPro, Carbo slin, creatine, total amino...all from PN, mixed with gatorade...but I can't afford to do that all the time..Would if I could.

Any update on when the fresh whey is going to be in stock? It's been 3 weeks now...

It's in stock now, you are all set!!!! Sorry for the delay!

Drago
05-06-2013, 11:30 AM
I personally am using their PRO BLEND blueberry muffin right now..It's my favorite.
This is my actual shake
-36oz whole milk
-1 scoop PN Pro Blend Blueberry Muffin
-1 dannon blueberry yogurt
-1 banana
-1/2 cup of ice
-2 tbsp Peanut Butter Low Fat
-1/2 cup of raw oats (oatmeal)
-1 scoop of Edy's Vanilla Ice Cream

I puree it for 45 seconds and it it's good to go...1000+ calories 2x per day.

I have an IntraWorkout shake when I can afford it, then I prefer HydroPro, Carbo slin, creatine, total amino...all from PN, mixed with gatorade...but I can't afford to do that all the time..Would if I could.

It's in stock now, you are all set!!!! Sorry for the delay!

Still saying its not in stock.

WesleyInman
05-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Still saying its not in stock.

Spoke to Mike after reading this..it is the site, he has it in stock ready to go...hes working on getting the issue resolved right now..Tuesday night :)

Sorry for the delay.

Grape Ape
05-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Is the ETA still in 2 days?

WesleyInman
05-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Is the ETA still in 2 days?
Yes it is when I spoke to Mike yesterday.

I do believe he has the products, they are just being prepped and packaged. Hoping they are online for Monday.

I am going to Beta Test the Epistane personally at a high dosage 50mgs+. Pics/Video/ full log. I want to try and distinguish for one, how well it works, and for two what it truly compares to AAS wise.

I will be sure to post up when each product is listed :)

Grape Ape
05-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Just really curious for the mystery product. I doubt it is what Im hoping for, bit it would be a smart move for PN.

Any way you can tell us what it is, or atleast hint at it?

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 12:14 PM
I don't see any mention of the 'tren product' in that post... is that being released any time soon?

A couple products I'd like to see in the lineup would be a digestive enzymes complex and a probiotic complex as well.

Grape Ape
05-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Could be a tren product. I thought maybe an Epiandro, as Wes hinted at a product that was based off bowrd consensus.

The overwhelming evidence of demand for an Androhard replacement can't be going unmissed, and its well known I'm pushing BPS to release a transdermal.

I look at it as; if a company is willing to sell a Methylated hormone that doesnt fit supplement guidelines, why not release a product with little public scrutiny, backed by the anti aging community, and in demand(which is not being met by the products out).

If I had start up cash and the proper knowledge, I'd bring the product to the industry and probably have a great jump off point for the future.

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 03:26 PM
Could be a tren product. I thought maybe an Epiandro, as Wes hinted at a product that was based off bowrd consensus.

It is a tren product according to what Wes posted on another board yesterday. Now, I haven't heard/read of anything else new coming out soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was with the way this company appears to be growing.

As for me, I am starting a 4-6 week Epistane Cycle next week. This time I will be taking pictures, and making a video at the end. So it will be an improved log even over this. I will post it here on ProMuscle..so by all means please subscribe and ask questions.

I will run 50-60mgs of Epi for 4-6 weeks.

The goal is to determine truly what AAS it compares to. You hear turanibol, winny,var. I will dissect it to the best of my ability and give a very thorough account.

And yes, it's prescription Nutrition brand..which I am now retailing for in my store because I swear by their line so much.

They have Tren and EPI coming out. They have a DMZ 2.0 option as well :) All products are about $20 bucks cheaper then competitors.

I will link up to this thread as well so you guys can find the new log.

Grape Ape
05-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Damn!

DJM
05-17-2013, 07:02 PM
epi imo is poor man's var, and var feels cleaner with the added strength

WesleyInman
05-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Yep Tren and EPI by PN. The Tren is just like BL's Trenabol..And the Epi should be like a better version of Havoc.

The PCT product again, Mike specifically designed for this board in mind...he said it was something several people here wanted, and that you guys would be very pleased with it...My minimal understanding is Tudca based, but even better. He has not told me exactly and truthfully I am not involved in any part of the production process... I do have faith that if he says, it's going to be good..then it is. Not one product PN has, has ever disappointed me.

I will pass on the suggestions to Mike :) The Probiotic is a solid idea. Especially in powder form, that would be awesome. I will pass that on too.

As for Epi being poor man's var..if that is true I will use this stuff regularly!!

milehighguy
05-17-2013, 09:02 PM
As for Epi being poor man's var..if that is true I will use this stuff regularly!!

I'll skip the EPI and the super dry joint pain that comes along with it.

Do I remember you saying that you've run TREN? Was it Blackstone and how was it?

WesleyInman
05-17-2013, 09:11 PM
I'll skip the EPI and the super dry joint pain that comes along with it.

Do I remember you saying that you've run TREN? Was it Blackstone and how was it?

Yes I beta tested the product actually for Blackstone Labs personally. I agreed to beta test it with the understanding that I get to say whatever I experienced with the product, no editing under any circumstances. BL did not for a second dispute this. Did 30 days of 4 pills per day, so 60mgs..which is high dosage.

It was good. I put on 5lbs in 30days, I got much harder, leaner and overall looked alot better after running it. No doubt that it is a relative of real tren in some way shape or form. I have used real tren many times and this stuff was just like the IM version, but weaker of course. The worst side for me was lack of sleep. Some night sweats..etc.. Not everyone does, but I did. Also at week 3-4 it started to convert and I saw a little pre-gyno..so if you go high dosage be prepared for that possibility. The full write up is on BL's site.

Overall it is legit. I have to say honestly every IML/BL product I have ever tried always has worked, so it didn't surprise me that it turned out well.

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 09:17 PM
I followed the Tren log over at PM... it was a very detailed and interesting log to follow. I look forward to seeing how you fare on the Epi run.

markam
05-19-2013, 10:29 AM
The PCT product again, Mike specifically designed for this board in mind...he said it was something several people here wanted, and that you guys would be very pleased with it...My minimal understanding is Tudca based, but even better.

I'm surprised if it's Tudca based as Jake (Antaeus) recommends using Tudca only at the same time as a methylated compound. He also said,"It is not desirable to run Tudca after the methylated compound cycle has finished".

Interesting.

Grape Ape
05-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Maybe a cycle support product and not a pct one. Could just be some confusion in communication. Either way its not up on the site yet, and I'm all antsy as I always get for new product releases.

milehighguy
05-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Yes I beta tested the product actually for Blackstone Labs personally. I agreed to beta test it with the understanding that I get to say whatever I experienced with the product, no editing under any circumstances. BL did not for a second dispute this. Did 30 days of 4 pills per day, so 60mgs..which is high dosage.

It was good. I put on 5lbs in 30days, I got much harder, leaner and overall looked alot better after running it. No doubt that it is a relative of real tren in some way shape or form. I have used real tren many times and this stuff was just like the IM version, but weaker of course. The worst side for me was lack of sleep. Some night sweats..etc.. Not everyone does, but I did. Also at week 3-4 it started to convert and I saw a little pre-gyno..so if you go high dosage be prepared for that possibility. The full write up is on BL's site.

Overall it is legit. I have to say honestly every IML/BL product I have ever tried always has worked, so it didn't surprise me that it turned out well.

Good to know...
I have seen a lot of good feedback on this stuff
Bummer on the pre-gyno

WesleyInman
05-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Quick Update:

Total Amino will be back in stock this tuesday the 20th.

Joint Rebuild Monday the 19th.

Tren and PCT are delayed a bit. Mike is waiting on the real bottle labels. It is my understanding the bottles have a nicer design rather then the basic PN design.

That is what I have for now. Sorry, I have no more information. I will be awating news on the EPI for tommorrow. Hoping to start my beta test asap :)

Appreciate the patience.. Anything else feel free to post up :)