PDA

View Full Version : BB.com Back 2 Prohormones and Don't Even Know It

nate3993
04-23-2013, 10:37 PM
So Cellucor. Make some decent products, but at ass raping prices. Not consensual butt sex prices, ass rape prices. So I saw that they had a new version of their natty T booster coming out soon. In fact, it even says on bb.com that the main ingredient is DAA. BUT, if u look at their entire formula, it paints a different picture. I'm sure you'll be able to spot it. This game is called, find the hormone. Enjoy

90 Capsules
Serving Size:3Capsules
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving % DV**
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 3332IU 833%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 2mg 100%
Zinc (As Zinc Monomethionine) 30mg 200%
Copper (As Copper Bis (Glycinate) Chelate) 2mg 100%
Nootropic Testosterone Matrix 2105mg †
D-Aspartic Acid Magnesium Chelate, D-Serine, Alpha GPC (L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine), 3,3'-Diindolymethane, Androstenolone
Androgen Support Matrix 358mg †
Zinc Monomethionine, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract (Standardized For L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine), Andrographis Paniculata Aerial Parts Extract (Standardized For Andrographolides Content) Cholecalciferol, Copper Bis (Glycinate) Chelate, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40.
D-Aspartic Acid Magnesium Chelate Is A Panent Of ThermoLife International, LLC And Is Protected By U.S. Patent # 8202908.

Grape Ape
04-24-2013, 12:41 AM
You don't miss a fucking thing.

jw390898
04-24-2013, 01:13 AM
It is these sorts of releases that draw unwanted attention from authorities. Pity. Why not market a spade as a spade.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Are we talking about Androstenolone? Isn't that good 'ol plain DHEA like the kind you can get at the Walmart pharmacy?

These guys are very trixy!

O.N.
04-24-2013, 12:16 PM
@nate3993 BB.COM are fully aware of what it has in it because they do not ship the product to Australia, other than the DHEA there is no reason it wouldn't be shipped here however i cannot see the product P6 when in the Australian store only in the USA store, when i add to cart it in the USA store and then change to the AUS store it says i cannot purchase that product.

nate3993
04-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Are we talking about Androstenolone? Isn't that good 'ol plain DHEA like the kind you can get at the Walmart pharmacy?

These guys are very trixy!

fuk. u know what. i was thinking of 1-androstenolone, which is essentially another form of 1-AD. dam. don't I feel retarded

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-24-2013, 06:29 PM
You're right though, it's still a prohormone. Good thing here in the US it's completely DHSEA compliant.

nate3993
04-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Oral DHEA ain't much of a pro hormone though. This won't supress. Now, had it been 1-Androstenolone, then yeah. But it ain't, so I don't really consider this shady like I did bfor.