PDA

View Full Version : inject the nip: masteron

weekend
04-24-2013, 12:44 AM
just did .1 ml (15 mg) in each nipple of masteron. was not painful at all, well a little bit but barely, lets see how sore they get. have 1 ml left in my vial and not really tryna crack another one but if it works really well.. we'll see.

10/10 would do it again even daily if it worked well, if i had some DHT base i would do it twice a day even lol

used a 30g 5/16" slin pin

pinched each nipple and entered through the side closer to my arm (my gyno lumps arent centered, more to the outside), yes through the areola, could feel that it was much harder to get through than muscle, but only stings a little.

woop *fingers crossed*

currently taking 2.5 mg letro (guessing that its underdosed a bit, no sides except low libido (not as many random boners, can still get it up easily on command), maybe i dont get sides fast from having bottomed out estro) and 60 mg raloxifene.

EDIT: guess i shouldn't judge if i'd do it again until i see how it feels in the mornin'. lol

h2s
04-24-2013, 06:43 AM
What lead you to try this? You might irritate the area which could delay progress. Not saying for sure, I really don't know.

DJM
04-24-2013, 08:04 AM
i told him i read it ONCE, for gyno, but told him i wouldnt ever
he goes n does it, balls man

burlyman30
04-24-2013, 08:26 AM
i told him i read it ONCE, for gyno, but told him i wouldnt ever
he goes n does it, balls man

Balls indeed. Maybe I can try to get him to try my Revalor trenbolone pellet implant gun...

Sperwer
04-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Balls indeed. Maybe I can try to get him to try my Revalor trenbolone pellet implant gun...

Now that sounds painful. Reminds me of the first polio injections. They weren't regular shots, but some system that forced the juice in by means of a combination of what i can only describe as getting hit with a stapler that simultaneously used some kind of high pressure. Made me sick for a week; i remember puking all over the upholstery in my Dad's new '55 Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weekend
04-24-2013, 11:50 AM
It is not swollen or irritated, no more sensitive than it was... In fact it may be a little better, not sure.

Will do a couple more times over the next few days.

The needle was so tiny, it really didn't hurt much like you would think it would, pulling out a hair on the genital area is comparable maybe worse lol

longBallLima
04-24-2013, 01:10 PM
when did as painful as a brazilian ball waxing become a good thing? lol

Coolazice
04-24-2013, 01:14 PM
when did as painful as a brazilian ball waxing become a good thing? lol

Different strokes for different folks. ;)

JM1000
04-24-2013, 01:17 PM
I agree with the above... Weekend, you have cojones!

weekend
04-24-2013, 01:53 PM
I meant one hair. Haha

milehighguy
04-24-2013, 08:48 PM
dang, just got a shiver after reading that
good luck...

weekend
04-25-2013, 01:52 AM
Haha no pain later either. 0.1 mL is very small so I dunno what it'll be like with a larger dose.... Yet

weekend
04-25-2013, 02:00 AM

I think I might be afraid of tren in general..

Test worked so well, and I'm gaining a considerable amount on 37.5 mg mast a day..

I just deadlifted 405 for the first time haha

burlyman30
04-25-2013, 07:02 AM
I think I might be afraid of tren in general..

Test worked so well, and I'm gaining a considerable amount on 37.5 mg mast a day..

I just deadlifted 405 for the first time haha

Nice pull, bud!

Coolazice
04-25-2013, 07:18 AM
Nice pull, bud!

x2 :cool:

weekend
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM
So now it's been 48 hours... And I think there was a pretty significant effect on puffiness, glands don't feel any smaller necessarily though.

burlyman30
04-25-2013, 10:43 PM
So now it's been 48 hours... And I think there was a pretty significant effect on puffiness, glands don't feel any smaller necessarily though.

Androgens have a profound effect on reversal of water retention, so that could be a factor.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-25-2013, 11:59 PM
this gave physical pain, just thinking about it

weekend
04-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Just performed 2nd round, .2 ml in each this time!

Stung a tiny bit more than .1, still nothing to write home about.

Got me some pharmaceutical grade raloxifene too, maybe hoping the stuff I had before was under dosed so I can get more benefits. Probably not though

weekend
04-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Wow, nipples are tender this morning (I feel some stinging randomly more like)

But the glands (ESP right side) are noticeably smaller!

Definitely in for the ralox / letro / mast combo.

Just not sure if I want my balls to stay shrunk for another 30 days, might not crack another vial of mast just cause of that.

burlyman30
04-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Because of this thread using more than it's allotted amount of the word "nipple", no other threads will be able to use it until this thread ends.

weekend
05-04-2013, 03:10 AM
i did 4 shots of masteron in each nipple. don't want to open another vial, cause my nuts are shrunken.

so i've been off that for 3 days now. heres a pic
today
3 weeks ago right when i got back on letro i think
and like 2 months ago

getting frustrated, this shit is retarded

Macdon1588
05-04-2013, 06:04 AM
Man, they don't look bad at all. I know they're not where you want them to be but still. I was curious, would you ever consider going under the knife to get rid of the tissue permanently?

USN HM 350Z
05-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Honestly man, it looks like you are bulking a little (look much smoother than 2 months ago) that is going to exaggerate the look also. You are planning another cycle right? Why not just stay on the Letro at 60mg/day from now through the next cycle and then after PCT evaluate where they are at and if surgical removal is something you would want to do. I honestly dont think they look that bad, but who knows what is going to happen on the next cycle right?

Coolazice
05-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Honestly man, it looks like you are bulking a little (look much smoother than 2 months ago) that is going to exaggerate the look also. You are planning another cycle right? Why not just stay on the Letro at 60mg/day from now through the next cycle and then after PCT evaluate where they are at and if surgical removal is something you would want to do. I honestly dont think they look that bad, but who knows what is going to happen on the next cycle right?

For clarification - the part in bold was a typo. What USN HM 350Z likely meant was 60mg/day of Ralox.

weekend
05-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Yes I know the typo haha.

Uhh well my next cycle is gonna be a bit lower test and high mast. So maybe it will die. I'm definitely considering getting it removed but I've gone this far putting shit in my body already...

Also I'm not bulking, I'm more cut, the difference is the hair was shaved.

weekend
05-04-2013, 11:51 AM
It really pisses me off because you can see my nips through my shirt, they look like saggy pecs from the side, and it hurts during the gym when I accidentally touch and I can't let my girl sleep on my chest anymore.

USN HM 350Z
05-04-2013, 11:59 AM
hahahaha, yes ralox, not letro. good catch.

weekend
05-06-2013, 04:26 PM

earlier today. you guys think there is progress?

total stuff consumed since gyno came:
1500 mg masteron - done with this for now
1000 mg proviron - done with this probably forever because masteron is better at gyno and gym
3 mg prami (lol)
4200 mg raloxifene - still truckin
60 mg arimidex - done with this
250 mg aromasin - used while waiting for letro, have some more for after letro.
about 100 mg letro - still going at 2.5 mg
clomid - finished up pct once gyno came, in total i took 2500 mg

looking into indole 3 carbinol... going to make one more attempt at prami with an even lower dose.

burlyman30
05-06-2013, 10:57 PM
If you can, I would go from 60 up to 120 on the ralox. Shouldn't have any negative effects except on your wallet.

weekend
05-06-2013, 11:16 PM
i'm on 120 now. infamy said that it was bad for me though.. was gonna drop to 60. definitely ralox doesnt make me feel anything bad though so that's good. my right nip gland seems deformed now kinda almost like it has cancer growing on the side of the gland.. probably normal idk

Infamy
05-26-2013, 03:08 AM
Wow, what did I miss?

Masteron injections into the nipple - you must be masochistic! Masteron, like all injectable oils forms a depot of oil where you inject it. Then plasma lipases detach the steroid from the oil and it enters the bloodstream and goes systemic. You will get nothing extra by spot injecting in this way other than to irritate the area with a lump of oil which isnt a good idea. You would get just as much effect by injecting the masteron into your thigh or buttock. Although there are slight differences in absorption depending on where you inject, pretty much it all ends up the same - in your blood going round and affecting your whole body.

Looking at your pictures, I may have a different take on what you have. I don't think you have gyno. I think you have pseudo-gyno which is essentially fatty deposits rather than proper breast tissue. Of course without an actual exam in person it's hard to be certain.

But I noticed from your previous pics that prior to steroid use you had a pretty low BF. I would guess that the combination of bulking and testosterone has led you to put more fat on that you had before. Some of it has gone to the nipples (possibly as a result of the increased estrogen). The fact that you have tried huge amounts of androgens and SERMS and AIs with little or no effect seems to back that up to some extent. Ironically, I suspect if you lost more fat, your nipples would look better and "tighter". That is by no means a dig at your bf levels, I think yours are pretty low its just that I think they need to be even lower for you to lose more of that puffyness.

Really, I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

weekend
05-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Wow, what did I miss?

Masteron injections into the nipple - you must be masochistic! Masteron, like all injectable oils forms a depot of oil where you inject it. Then plasma lipases detach the steroid from the oil and it enters the bloodstream and goes systemic. You will get nothing extra by spot injecting in this way other than to irritate the area with a lump of oil which isnt a good idea. You would get just as much effect by injecting the masteron into your thigh or buttock. Although there are slight differences in absorption depending on where you inject, pretty much it all ends up the same - in your blood going round and affecting your whole body.

Looking at your pictures, I may have a different take on what you have. I don't think you have gyno. I think you have pseudo-gyno which is essentially fatty deposits rather than proper breast tissue. Of course without an actual exam in person it's hard to be certain.

But I noticed from your previous pics that prior to steroid use you had a pretty low BF. I would guess that the combination of bulking and testosterone has led you to put more fat on that you had before. Some of it has gone to the nipples (possibly as a result of the increased estrogen). The fact that you have tried huge amounts of androgens and SERMS and AIs with little or no effect seems to back that up to some extent. Ironically, I suspect if you lost more fat, your nipples would look better and "tighter". That is by no means a dig at your bf levels, I think yours are pretty low its just that I think they need to be even lower for you to lose more of that puffyness.

Really, I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

Well... I have a lot of responses to this:

Injections were nearly painless, and certainly led to more improvement than injections elsewhere even at a higher dose. I'm sure it would have been more effective just to take a lot more masteron for longer than i did, but surprisingly (maybe because i had just recovered) my nuts shrunk from full size to half size again very quickly. So i got off of it.

I have knot like glands that are painful to the touch, and if I squeeze them they lactate. This is 100% real gyno. There was very slight lactation prior to the injections, but prior to the injections i never squeezed them very hard to get a bigger amount.

Furthermore, as I noticed a definite improvement from the direct application of masteron as compared to systemic, I understand the concept of plasma lipases being required for activity but what if they are active in the area (this is my fattest area other than upper buttocks, and i'd assume lipases must be more prevalent in fatty areas), and then the masteron becomes active in a higher concentration in the nipple area, especially as this tissue is very HARD and likely to allow metabolism of the masteron locally moreso than say muscle tissue which is much softer and probably has more blood flow.

Also, I have decided that it was most likely prolactin and estrogen combined, because sensitivity went down a bit with ralox and letro, but the sensitivity is almost GONE on pramipexole, which was a bitch to taper onto, however it has made my libido finally come back, making me think i may have had elevated prolactin. I once read that T3 is sometimes reduced by longer cycles, which allows prolactin to get higher post cycle. ...and blah I dont know this is all very complicated haha.

But, those injections were painless and didn't result in any swelling beyond the day of injection, and the next few days glands would always be way less painful, and with much less water retention... this effect didn't come even with double the dose of masteron elsewhere.

Nipples be puffing out of my shirt. Painful, can't let my girlfriend lay on chest, hurts in the gym and when i sleep. Ruins the contour of my chest.

When i was on androbulk/hard stack, i got wayyyy fatter than i did on testosterone, this was like my 4th or 5th real bulking session, the 3rd on some sort of steroid. My chest was fatter on andro, and just didn't have any pain or lumps or puffiness, but boob like pecs for sure... so something different happened this time, maybe more estrogen, or maybe because i stayed on too long. Any more thoughts?

pman42
03-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I injected both nips with stanolone last week. shit was not bad. i used a 25g needle, did not have anything smaller. stung a bit, some redness and puffiness afterward but that cleared quickly. now there is a definite lump in both gyno lumps (lump on a lump) but sensitivity and itchiness are gone. if this works fucking injecting the gland 1x week has gotta be much better that shooting the shit systemically everyday, from a shutdown point of view.

the nips are fucking huge the day after an injection though...