PDA

View Full Version : xxiv log

Pages : [1] 2

xxiv
11-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Video from My Phone - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAzmJ-Nk2NI&feature=plcp)

got a 290 bench after a beautiful rep of 285, I think thats a pr.
It wasn't pretty but I fought though and saw the lockout. Ignore the blaring funkadelic, me grunting at the lockout, the high pitched adam sandler voice "yowie" and the retarded laughing.

This is day 15 of my 6 week mechabol 100 trenazone 1.5 stack. Working towards mass and strength. Up to 211 from 205, 4000 cals a day. Strength is starting to take off.
I hurt my middle finger on my right hand (which is my most important finger) and have to take it easy on my pulls so I went super heavy on my pushing.

Questions, comments, criticism... I welcome it all. My previous logs have done woders for my progress and motivation with help from guys like eden, rodja, od, winslow, mrmath, o-ryan and a bunch of other guys and i'm hoping to get down to business over here.

Jelisej
11-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Hey bro'! Pleased to see you continue your log, you had some nice progress so far, keep it going. I'm actually following these treads.
Good luck!

xxiv
11-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey bro'! Pleased to see you continue your log, you had some nice progress so far, keep it going. I'm actually following these treads.
Good luck!

I grateful to have you on board, you really know your stuff. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 07:01 PM
In. Tear it up, bro.

O_RYAN_007
11-08-2012, 08:02 PM
First off, I just wanna say I'm glad you continued the log over here in our new home. I'm sure I'll start a new thread over here as well. Either way... I know your overall goal is strength, and I think you would do your bench strength wonders if you watched this entire series from Dave Tate on how to bench. Just follow as he says, and I guarantee that your bench will shot up after you get these techniques down. Keep that back as arched as possible while keeping you ass on the pad and driving your hips down. Keep your upper back really tight. This series is a great tool; I watch this series once a week.

EliteFTS.com So You Think You Can Bench - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHx1gYTA-Rw)

RRR

xxiv
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
thanks burly and oryan.

I definitely need to work on my form, thanks for the link. If I can get up to 300 by the end of my mech/tren stack i would be pretty amped.

h2s
11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
In.

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:06 AM
In for this. Mech/tren stack!!

O_RYAN_007
11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
thanks burly and oryan.

I definitely need to work on my form, thanks for the link. If I can get up to 300 by the end of my mech/tren stack i would be pretty amped.
I'd say you could get up to 325 easy with this stack plus the improvement on your form.

xxiv
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
In for this. Mech/tren stack!!

a little more info on the run, I bounced some ideas around with bbg a few weeks ago and he helped me out with it. Cycle started 10/24, pct will start 12/6.

6 week Antaeus Labs Mechabol at 100 mg a day and Trenazone at 1.5 ml (11.25 mg). Preloaded with Aegis.
Support is Aegis and fish oil and as of a few days ago I added l-Taurine to help manage back pumps.

pct is clomid at 75/50/50/25, SA lv 5 on 2 off for 4 week and DAA & toco eod for 4 weeks.

I have 2 bottles of Mechabol, 2 bottles of Trenazone, 2 bottles of Aegis and plenty of support and pct on hand. I also have Arimidex and nolva if i need it.

more info can be found here Thoughts on potential Mechabol trenazone stack? - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums (http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/anabolic-steroids-pro-hormones/10121-thoughts-potential-mechabol-trenazone-stack.html)

xxiv
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I'd say you could get up to 325 easy with this stack plus the improvement on your form.

I was hoping to hit 315 by the end of the year but that seemed a little overly optimistic. I think i will be able to get my dead close to 500 and my squat close to 400 which would be close to 10% improvements on my current numbers in the next 4 weeks.

O_RYAN_007
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
I was hoping to hit 315 by the end of the year but that seemed a little overly optimistic. I think i will be able to get my dead close to 500 and my squat close to 400 which would be close to 10% improvements on my current numbers in the next 4 weeks.

Those are great numbers. I'm sitting at 315 bench, 505 squat, 505 and deads. I need to work on my dead explosiveness to really get things moving off the ground.

USN HM 350Z
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
in for the ride. plan to up the mech at all? I am at 125 right now and it is great, going to 150 next week to finish strong.

Eden
11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Glad to see your log again X. Good job on the bench. I will second the Dave Tate videos being amazing.

xxiv
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
in for the ride. plan to up the mech at all? I am at 125 right now and it is great, going to 150 next week to finish strong.

I might go to 125, i have to see how everything progresses.

xxiv
11-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Those are great numbers. I'm sitting at 315 bench, 505 squat, 505 and deads. I need to work on my dead explosiveness to really get things moving off the ground.

I don't think I will ever be able to squat near my max dead lift untill I really learn technique. Deads just feel so much more natural to me, bench a little less but low back squats feel forced and unnatural.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see your log again X. Good job on the bench. I will second the Dave Tate videos being amazing.

i started watching them and i'll devote some serious technique time to my bench.

BBG
11-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Love seeing that you have arimidex and nolva on hand. Very well thought out cycle, without a doubt. And you're just getting to the good part... what is this the start of week 3?

xxiv
11-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Love seeing that you have arimidex and nolva on hand. Very well thought out cycle, without a doubt. And you're just getting to the good part... what is this the start of week 3?

It's only day 16 and I'm starting to feel on. All I could think about today was lifting. Today is an off day so i'm just doing a little rope jumping and some random stuff while I'm straightening up my gym. Tomorrow is squats for medium reps and tire flips, i am very amped.... it feels like Christmas.

VayneZ
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
It's only day 16 and I'm starting to feel on. All I could think about today was lifting. Today is an off day so i'm just doing a little rope jumping and some random stuff while I'm straightening up my gym. Tomorrow is squats for medium reps and tire flips, i am very amped.... it feels like Christmas.

Reaching the 3rd week already!? Good thing I found this on time! I'll be following bro! ;)

Eden
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Good to hear that the stuff is working for you, now all you need is to slam it in the gym.

xxiv
11-11-2012, 06:02 PM
today was supposed to be an off day but i did some arms and shoulders and banged out a 295 bench ... no more flat benching for singles...
I hurt my finger pretty bad the other day and it's still pretty swolen and sore, i'm not sure i'm going to be able to dead lift tomorrow. Straps may help or i may just do front squats.

The back pumps have gotten a little better, I have been taking taurine @ 500mg fish oil @ 1000mg and 1 aegis cap 5 times a day and that seems to help. If they don't subside a little more I may drop down to 75. It's not that they are agony but i have to be quick on the job, i can't afford a back cramp.

thanks for following guys.

BBG
11-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Nice 295. I'd stay away from the singles and just focus on the movement. Get a lot of solid reps out, higher volume, etc. then try for a single in another 4-8 weeks.

xxiv
11-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Nice 295. I'd stay away from the singles and just focus on the movement. Get a lot of solid reps out, higher volume, etc. then try for a single in another 4-8 weeks.

agreed, singles are a disaster waiting to happen the risk is far greater than the reward. I have a problem with going out to the garage or basement and banging out heavy reps up to singles and fails when i get bored.

xxiv
11-13-2012, 06:09 PM
I had to do some running at work this afternoon in cold rain and caught a back pump/cramp that made me decide to knock down my mechabol to 50mg a day. I'll go back up if the pumps subside.

I feel awesome otherwise, strength has never been better, sleep is great, hunger is on point, energy and motivation are raging. Physically (strength wise) and emotionally I feel 110%, this is why i take phs, if I can have a sucsessful pct this cycle will bring me back to before I got burnt.

Eden
11-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Random back pumps suck. I had some while driving home after finishing hypers and I didn't think I was going to be able to make it home. Hopefully they subside :)

Rulk
11-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I think you can get 315 by the end of the year. Keep up the hard work xxiv.

xxiv
11-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Random back pumps suck. I had some while driving home after finishing hypers and I didn't think I was going to be able to make it home. Hopefully they subside :)

If i could stay nimble on my toes it wouldn't be so bad but I gotta be quick.

xxiv
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM
I think you can get 315 by the end of the year. Keep up the hard work xxiv.

I will be amped indeed to hit 315. I'm actually thinking of picking up a nice set of plate for the occasion. A set of Ivankos with 8 45s.

xxiv
11-15-2012, 05:14 PM
week 3 day 2. just past 1/2 way done.

2nd day of dropping the mechabol down to 50mg a day, the back pumps are pretty much gone, a few small ones here and there. I'll bump it up to 75 a day in 3 doses if the back pumps go away all together.

Weighed 217 this morning. Other than te back pumps I feel great.

BBG
11-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Could just grab some taurine and run it at 100mg again :)

Sorrow
11-21-2012, 11:20 AM
In
Looks like solid work man. Watched your videos too.
Squat looked good, walking out in a garage is always fun!
Bench, for bodybuilding was a good struggle. But to be honest I think you could probably already do 300+. Stay at a lower percentage and work on stability. Also some leg drive wouldn't hurt. I realize that your putting in work with what you've got and I'm also guilty of the "fuck it load it" max rep work. But you would probably be better served to stay at 250-275lbs range with lower reps. Then when you can go to someplace with a solid bench and a spotter get that max in!
I think your dead looks good man!

All in all solid work man! I bet you'll get your goals!

xxiv
11-21-2012, 11:56 AM
thanks for the input sorrow, really appreciate it... and i got up 305 the other day... i am a douche and i have a problem.

I was actually thinking of your comp numbers earlier today and came to the conclusion that i really should just do a comp and see what i move in the real world.

My finger is more damaged that i was hoping to admit and my pulling has suffered, kinda sucks bad. Note to self, no more breakdancing.

I haven't gone super heavy on squats but i calculate to be nearing where i want to be.

VayneZ
11-22-2012, 04:21 PM
thanks for the input sorrow, really appreciate it... and i got up 305 the other day... i am a douche and i have a problem.

I was actually thinking of your comp numbers earlier today and came to the conclusion that i really should just do a comp and see what i move in the real world.

My finger is more damaged that i was hoping to admit and my pulling has suffered, kinda sucks bad. Note to self, no more breakdancing.

I haven't gone super heavy on squats but i calculate to be nearing where i want to be.

I should train with the goal to be as strong as you are one day bro!

xxiv
11-22-2012, 04:49 PM
thanks but with your size in you older cycle pics I'd think you'd put my numbers to shame. I'd like to work towards strength and bulk forever but my body can't handle it. I've been lifting for nearly a year and I'm shot. Next year I would like to maintain my current strength and work on form but focus on hypertrophy and look like you... I think I'll even get a rib piece to celebrate getting abs again.

VayneZ
11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
thanks but with your size in you older cycle pics I'd think you'd put my numbers to shame. I'd like to work towards strength and bulk forever but my body can't handle it. I've been lifting for nearly a year and I'm shot. Next year I would like to maintain my current strength and work on form but focus on hypertrophy and look like you... I think I'll even get a rib piece to celebrate getting abs again.

Haha yeah the rib piece was probably one of the worst kinds of pain I ever experienced, but it was worth it. That's why I need to get ripped again!!

And size does not always mean ''strenght''. It's funny because when I used to push way more, I looked more puny and tiny than I am now. I also tend to focus on the best proper movement, taking my time with every rep, contracting and stretching, holding it for about 2 seconds.. that's how I managed to see result in size. But little by little, I'm trying to stick with this kind of training, while reaching higher volume.

h2s
11-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Haha yeah the rib piece was probably one of the worst kinds of pain I ever experienced, but it was worth it. That's why I need to get ripped again!!

And size does not always mean ''strenght''. It's funny because when I used to push way more, I looked more puny and tiny than I am now. I also tend to focus on the best proper movement, taking my time with every rep, contracting and stretching, holding it for about 2 seconds.. that's how I managed to see result in size. But little by little, I'm trying to stick with this kind of training, while reaching higher volume.

There are alot of guys that have been preaching this for years on PP. Some times a focus on size and a focus on strength will not share the same pursuit. I know DJM is similar to me in this, but if someone asked me what my 1RM is for any lift, I would respond with "no idea" because I don't train for it. Hypertrophy just has always treated me much better.

xxiv
11-24-2012, 09:31 PM
xxivivmmiv 305 bench - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytwG9rQaQV8&feature=plcp)

here's my vid for 305 from last week... not too bad looking. I'm happy with that, i was hoping for 315 by the end of the year but i think this is close enough.

I don't want to 1rm for anything anymore, I'm not going less than 5 unless it's a special occasion.

Eden
11-24-2012, 10:07 PM
I like the excitement at the end X

xxiv
11-25-2012, 07:33 AM
I like the excitement at the end X

i was actually in shock that i got it up. That lift felt like an hour.

Sorrow
11-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Told you you could do it now. Good job man.

VayneZ
11-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Amazing bro! Props!! Strength beyond strength! :mad:

xxiv
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Told you you could do it now. Good job man.

Amazing bro! Props!! Strength beyond strength! :mad:

thanks guys. I think if i put the kind of dedication I put into heavy flat benching into aesthetics and diet I can get pretty ripped, drop down a weight class or 2 and then come back to pure strength after i recuperate a little bit.

xxiv
11-28-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm am forced to cut my trenazone & mechabol cycle short due to a slight spillage. I lost a few days, no biggie, I reached my lifting goals and I'm kinda looking forward to pct and lightening my diet. I am 220ish, i was hoping to get up to 225 but i am getting too hefty.
The way things are looking saturday will be my last day, once the trenazone is done I'm starting pct.

I did chest today and did not go below 8 reps. Nice and slow controlled movement.

Rulk
11-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Nice vids bro. Looking damn strong. You'll have 315 very soon.

h2s
11-29-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm am forced to cut my trenazone & mechabol cycle short due to a slight spillage.

Damn that sucks. One of the downsides of liquids.

xxiv
11-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Nice vids bro. Looking damn strong. You'll have 315 very soon.\

I'm not going near 315 again for awhile.

xxiv
11-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Damn that sucks. One of the downsides of liquids.
it was only a few ml... I got more done in the first 3 weeks than i was hoping in 6 so it's no real loss.

O_RYAN_007
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM

After my last 10 wk MASS V3 Solo run (when I was consuming over 5500 clean cals) I've been trying to figure exactly what amount of cals I need to maintain and gain strength. I'm currently at around 4000-4500 cals (with a clear six pack when flexed) and I'm deadlifting 495 consistently (rack pulling 2-3 inches off the ground at 550# PR this week), slowly increasing my bench (at 305-315 for my 1rm) and I just hit 320 floor presses this week, and squatting 505. I've been using the Westside barbell (ie conjugated method) as my training method for the past 5-6 months. I'll say that I'm hooked! I also do GPP and cardio sessions aside from my DE, ME, AND RE sessions to try and maintain my current leanness. The fact is, I'm looking to get stronger, it's that simple. I'm just not trying to gain too much fat in the process. I've been able to maintain a consistent uptick in strength by really working on my weaknesses (lower posterior chain, core, triceps, upper back, and rear delts).

I'm not trying to highjack your thread, I'm just giving you some hope that you can both add strength and size while lowering your overall cal intake. It may be a slower process, but just play with the food intake.

RRR

xxiv
11-29-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm not trying to highjack your thread, I'm just giving you some hope that you can both add strength and size while lowering your overall cal intake. It may be a slower process, but just play with the food intake.

RRR

I appreciate your insight, the fact is... I'm not really sure what direction i want to go. I have traditionally lifted for strength and taken for granted that I stayed lean and aesthetic. now that I'm older the strength has come back but the aesthetics have gone out the window.

Before I dedicate the rest of my life to strength i'd like to give hypertrophy a try

O_RYAN_007
11-30-2012, 08:52 AM
I appreciate your insight, the fact is... I'm not really sure what direction i want to go. I have traditionally lifted for strength and taken for granted that I stayed lean and aesthetic. now that I'm older the strength has come back but the aesthetics have gone out the window.

Before I dedicate the rest of my life to strength i'd like to give hypertrophy a try

I've been looking for this exact quote from Dave Tate for a couple days now... Here you go.

" My year is split into blocks that kind of repeat every year. I spend a few months in each. What are they? Mobility, strength, hypertrophy, and a diet phase." - Dave Tate

This is my new outlook on training. Training for strength is just 1 phase, but I always aim towards that goal... To become STRONG(ER).

xxiv
11-30-2012, 10:12 AM
" My year is split into blocks that kind of repeat every year. I spend a few months in each. What are they? Mobility, strength, hypertrophy, and a diet phase." - Dave Tate

I like this. This is my first time actually watching my diet, I have lifted some serious weight, I have a wealth of knowledge to tap into. Things are moving in the right direction and with some focus and self control I could actually look pretty damn good this summer.
I have got decent strength and mass, with some dedication I could look better than I did when i was 24.

xxiv
12-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm into pct and feel fine, I lost a little strength but nothing major. Went a little heavier on flat bench than I should have, repped 255 and worked up to 275 for 2, I could have done 3 with a spot.

Tire flipped this morning, has a nice session going and then I put my hand in seagull shit.

BBG
12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
seagull shit is a great natural anabolic

xxiv
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
seagull shit is a great natural anabolic

let us not forget it is also quite the aphrodisiac.

h2s
12-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I am sure it's a natural perfume as well.

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 02:44 PM
How you feeling today on PCT bro?

xxiv
12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
How you feeling today on PCT bro?

I feel totally fine, my last pct i kinda over did it and my t was over 1200 so this time I'm taking it easy and dosing some stuff eod. This time I'm not getting that frantic adolescent feeling. daa and toco switching eod. clomid 50mg a day. SA lv m,t & t,f. still running support sups. Dropped cals to around 3200, I put on a little too much weight at 4000+ and have been getting called out for juicing by one of my coworkers.

I still feel plenty strong. Motivation, hunger and libido are all where they should be. I am down to working 1 job now so my stress is at its yearly low and my sleep has been on point. I have an eating/sleeping disorder where I sleepwalk and sleepeat and sleep booty smack when I am overly stressed. When the quality of my sleep degrades it is the first indicator that something is wrong.

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 04:51 PM
wow sleeping disorder!? Man... I have a ''get up and pee 4x a night''-disorder, and I HATE it! But I can't imagine getting up and eating... I had something similar when I was on IGF-1 but... that was ''purposefully done'' :p

Nice to hear about PCT. I always get concerned about gaining too much unwanted weight during PCT. Always try to find that right balance where you'll avoid losing muscle but still not pack on too much fat. I'll probably go around 3000 for my PCT in 5 weeks

xxiv
12-10-2012, 05:02 PM
wow sleeping disorder!?

I'm pretty sure it's technically an eating disorder. My twin sister has it pretty bad too, we have had sleeping trouble, nightmares, lucid dreams, sleep walked since we were children. I used to scare the shit out of my sisters screaming for my life in my sleep but looking completely awake. I had a reoccurring dream that I was poisoned and died in agony.

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty sure it's technically an eating disorder. My twin sister has it pretty bad too, we have had sleeping trouble, nightmares, lucid dreams, sleep walked since we were children. I used to scare the shit out of my sisters screaming for my life in my sleep but looking completely awake. I had a reoccurring dream that I was poisoned and died in agony.

Bro, that's crazy! You see spirits and hear voices and stuff as well during the day when you're completely awake? Or only get these realistic vivid dreams when you sleep?

The reason I ask, is because I had friends that would swear that they can see spirits and stuff. I never understood it, but then again, never judged them, cause perhaps it was something in their mind that really convinced them that they did, I figured.

However when I was doing mad LSD, Shrooms, Mescaline and DMT every other weekend, for a considerately long period of time... I started seeing things that was NOT there as well. It would happened even when I haven't touch any hallucinogen for over a week!

But it really got bad when I decided to kick off drugs for good. I did it cold turkey, from one day to the next, just stopped, even weed man.... just stopped all of it. To be honest I can't say what was more difficult, kicking off the mental drugs like those I mentioned above, or just dirty street drugs that you get physically addictive to. But the reason I believe the mental once might've been more difficult to get out of, in my individual experience, was that, just when I KICKED them off.... for between a month to 2 months straight.... I went through some really INSANE experiences. I would see people, that were not really there. And mind you, I was living alone, with my lil boy Zeke (my dog). And sometimes I would just see Zeke starring at something, barking barking... but there's nothing... then I start hearing voices... and then I see shadows, sometimes I see a figure in the dark....

well... yeah... and sleep? Didn't get much of it. I had nightmares every night. Would struggle to wake up. When I eventually DID wake up, my heartbeat would be skyhigh and I would be drenched in sweat!

I'm not sure if you would be able to relate to any of this, but, perhaps certain things I went through in my darkest craziest days, can be similar to your past experiences.

(Sorry for kinda going a bit off topic, just had to explain a few things, so you could see that I've been in and had seen weird places and things as well)

h2s
12-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Most of the common psyc. recreational drugs are known to cause hallucinatioms when a heavy user discontinues use.

xxiv
12-10-2012, 06:01 PM
You see spirits and hear voices and stuff as well during the day when you're completely awake? Or only get these realistic vivid dreams when you sleep?

my sister claims to feel connected to me, i just have sleep trouble.

I hear ya that substance abuse has ramifications that most people will never full understand until they have experienced them first hand.

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 06:27 PM
I hear both of ya.

That's why I enjoy endorphin's so much. It's real. And it comes without a price to pay. When you go deep into mind drugs, you never ever stay the same. But some people are just born that way, or they become that way unintentionally like people that end up schizophrenic.

I've seen certain things and know of other people that been through really crazy things as well. Certain things, that are seen or heard... never ever leaves nor do they become ''solved''. Mind you, that the majority of people that become schizophrenic, are intellectuals, geniuses.

The mind... is a very very powerful weapon. When it turns against you... then you're in the most intense warfare imaginable.

BR99TAL
12-10-2012, 06:27 PM
my sister claims to feel connected to me, i just have sleep trouble.

know what youre talking here.
a very very very good girlfriend of mine had sleep troubles too (because of her childhood) and woke up 1-3 times per night.
no lie, since I knew about her troubles and felt liable to help her, i woke up my nights frequgently. first I couldnt handle that mentally awake but physically not thing, but when i did, i noted the times i woke up. asked her 2days later about the times when she woke up, because he remembered them very good - the exact time she woke up, i woke up too.

xxiv
12-11-2012, 05:16 PM
i noted the times i woke up. asked her 2days later about the times when she woke up, because he remembered them very good - the exact time she woke up, i woke up too.

that is weird.. emotional connections are few and far between. If I was you and she was still available for any kind of relationship I would make myself available for her, not necessarily in the romantic sense.

Eden
12-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Never used recreational drugs. I see things, lol. Never sleep walked or anything though, I will however start screaming, thrashing, and freaking the fuck out in my sleep pretty consistently, to the point my wife slept on the couch in our room because I wouldn't stop Screaming, and thrashing.

I had a connection with a girl, used to have dated mail that showed I wrote her a letter describing what happened to her while I was writing it as she was in Lawton in basic, and I was in Tulsa.

VayneZ
12-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Never used recreational drugs. I see things, lol. Never sleep walked or anything though, I will however start screaming, thrashing, and freaking the fuck out in my sleep pretty consistently, to the point my wife slept on the couch in our room because I wouldn't stop Screaming, and thrashing.

I had a connection with a girl, used to have dated mail that showed I wrote her a letter describing what happened to her while I was writing it as she was in Lawton in basic, and I was in Tulsa.

There was a time I used to believe people faked these things, being stupid, seeking attention or they were just plain crazy.

But after what I've been through, I experienced first hand, how deep the mind can go... how real spirits are, and that there are sooooooo many things that we as human beings, have yet to understand, beyond the simple and logic things we are used to, the physical.

A lot of things are just left unsolved... and if I had push myself in the past to continue endeavoring the world beyond the physical... I would've probably ended up on the streets, in a mental institute, or dead.

Your wife got used to the random screaming and trashing though? I never had a girl that could really understand me in my darkest. Such a rare beauty to find.

Eden
12-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Yes she was just terribly concerned for me. Only reason left the bed was because she couldn't sleep. She would be a trooper and try to stay in the bed to comfort me even while I was asleep.

Totally agree with you on how deep the mind can go. My family is very logical and matter of fact but there are things that have happened to me that are outside the understood.

VayneZ
12-12-2012, 06:54 PM
xxiv, sorry that we had made your log into a mind-mystery-convo session :p

I'm gonna stop now :D

xxiv
12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
no biggie, it's all part of who we are. It helps with the logs to know who is on the other end.

back to business. wed is chest day.
Had a great flat bench session, hit 12 7/8 reps of 205. I struggled with the 13th and got dizzy and couldn't get the rack. Thats not to for off from where I was on so strength is still there.
Incline db was equally good but got cut short because I got paged out.

h2s
12-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Nice to see strength hanging consistent.

xxiv
12-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Nice to see strength hanging consistent.

This run was good to me, I got the mass, strength and vindication I was working towards.

I'll do another some day but for now i am content with strength and a cut is coming soon.

xxiv
12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Weight is down around 5lbs in 3 weeks which isn't all that bad since it all seems to have come out of my face and neck. I peaked at 222, mostly 220 +/- the last few weigh ins I'm 215. I'm thinking to look like I want to look I'll be close to 190. 25 lbs in 25 weeks does not sound all that difficult.

I finished off a tub of assault that I've had kicking around since june to try to put some pep in my step but now i just feel nervous and itchy. Strength and motivation are a little low but not killer.

I know it's going to be a bumpy road but I really wanna see a 6 pack and seratus again.

Scope75
12-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Weight is down around 5lbs in 3 weeks which isn't all that bad since it all seems to have come out of my face and neck. I peaked at 222, mostly 220 +/- the last few weigh ins I'm 215. I'm thinking to look like I want to look I'll be close to 190. 25 lbs in 25 weeks does not sound all that difficult.

I finished off a tub of assault that I've had kicking around since june to try to put some pep in my step but now i just feel nervous and itchy. Strength and motivation are a little low but not killer.

I know it's going to be a bumpy road but I really wanna see a 6 pack and seratus again.

Good work man...
I also want to see a 6 pack and seratus for the first time ever!!!

Sorrow
12-19-2012, 12:10 PM
I think 25 in 25 is for sure doable. around a lb a week is what I use as a benchmark. Any more of a fluctuation (in my case at least) is usually just water

Scope75
12-19-2012, 01:07 PM
I think 25 in 25 is for sure doable. around a lb a week is what I use as a benchmark. Any more of a fluctuation (in my case at least) is usually just water

That's more than doable if the diet is right.
Maybe you'll luck out and recomp some and lean up without losing much weight.

xxiv
12-19-2012, 01:46 PM

A cumulative lb a week should be good, I'm sure some weeks will be 2 and the next. .5 as my body adjusts to the diet and cardio and added reps to my routine.

Scope75
12-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah 25 lost is 25 lost.
Just to let you know when your used to being 225-230, 190 is going to feel small.
I don't like being under 200 just for that reason. Lol

xxiv
12-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah 25 lost is 25 lost.
Just to let you know when your used to being 225-230, 190 is going to feel small.
I don't like being under 200 just for that reason. Lol

I'm only 5'10, this is how I looked 10 years ago at 185.

If I could get back to there in 6 months I'd be amped.

Scope75
12-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Well your on your way to that again.

Eden
12-19-2012, 07:33 PM
You got it man.

xxiv
12-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Well your on your way to that again.

It really shouldn't be all that tough to regain my youthful good looks, I wasn't massive or muscular, just proportionate.
I believe that pic was taken a year and a day before I got married.

and speaking of youthful retardedness, my wifes store has those vibram 5 finger toe shoes maked down insanely low. I was in the area today so I stopped by and traded in my generic crocs for a pair of hippy shoes. I picked up the makings for a 50 lb sand bag and gloves and broke in the shoes doing tire flips and tire lunges.

Eden
12-19-2012, 07:36 PM
I usually wear my vibrams on leg day, I also saw that Phil Heath wears vibrams while working legs, so I mean if it's good enough for him, surely it can't be bad for me, plus they are comfy as hell.

xxiv
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
plus they are comfy as hell.

I sat down in front of the display and saw they were like 1/2 price so I tried on a few pairs. I was shocked how good they felt on my feet. I should have gotten some toe socks too.

Scope75
12-19-2012, 07:55 PM
I think they look weird as hell but if they are comfortable I may have to try a pair out.

xxiv
12-20-2012, 02:45 PM
As indicated by the wrappers scattered around the kitchen,I must have sucked down a box of fruit snacks last night.

Parasomnia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasomnia)

Other than that diet has been on point today.

xxiv
12-22-2012, 06:09 PM
legs was good today, I ended the workout with thrusters which may turn out to be my new favorite movement.

Diet has been fairly consistent. Todays meals so far were oats, quinoa, 2 edemame snacks and fish and guacamole for dinner. I upped the quantity in my meals and I'm going to aim for 3 meals and 3 snacks and see how I feel.

Now that diet and routine is squaring away I need to work on sleep and morning cardio. If I could get my lazy ass into the basement and do 20 mins a morning I'd be good to go. I just really need to get up early and do it.

Scope75
12-22-2012, 06:21 PM
As indicated by the wrappers scattered around the kitchen,I must have sucked down a box of fruit snacks last night.

Parasomnia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasomnia)

Other than that diet has been on point today.
The other day I was making my bed and I found some jerky and was like shit I must be eating in my sleep or I'm up just not 100%. Lol
Reminds me if when old dawg was doing the same while on cycle.

xxiv
12-23-2012, 04:57 PM
The other day I was making my bed and I found some jerky and was like shit I must be eating in my sleep or I'm up just not 100%. Lol
Reminds me if when old dawg was doing the same while on cycle.

sleep eating isn't cool, especially when you grab a handful of chocolate chips and go back into bed and drop some in the sheets.

did some random lifting tonight. did reverse greens benching up to a triple of 295 which isn't too bad.

Diet kinda fell off today. Had my breakfast as usual but my coworker brought in $200 worth of wings and ribs and i pigged out bad. I got a little ooc and even drank 2 cans of soda. Tomorrow Im back in it to win it and I'm starting my morning cardio. I might even post some glamor shots and start logging a weekly weigh in.

xxiv
12-27-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm making a commitment boys. Cardio has been rough and I am having trouble getting it into a routine so it's time to up my level of accountability. I'm going to post weekly glamor shots and a weigh in for Wednesdays stats. I'm going to keep this up till my cut is over some time in June 2013.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r587/xxivivmmiv/1226121757_zpsc6531431.jpg

Yesterdays pm weigh in was 210.2.

Diet has been relative good considering the holiday,just that 1 pig out. Mostly oats, nuts, berries, quinoa and veggies.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Kill it bro!
How much weight have you lost and how much more do you plan to lose?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice home gym in the back ground.

xxiv
12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Kill it bro!
How much weight have you lost and how much more do you plan to lose?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice home gym in the back ground.

I'm hoping to get into the low 190s perhaps even the high 180s? My real goal is to see abs, serratus and quad seperation again. I was in the 115 neighborhood a week ago.

I lift at home, mostly alone. It's pretty rough. I have been working on my gym for years, I have more invested in equipment than furniture.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Good luck and I know it can and will get done.

I also only lift at home and alone.

markam
12-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Good luck and I know it can and will get done.

I also only lift at home and alone.

Me too. Too many annoying people at gyms:) but seriously, it's so much more convenient, and although I have quite basic stuff, it's enough.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Me too. Too many annoying people at gyms:) but seriously, it's so much more convenient, and although I have quite basic stuff, it's enough.
I've never worked out at a gym so I never had to experience other people. Lol
I just like never having to leave home and workout because I'm lazy and don't like to drive and probably wouldn't. Plus I'm to damn social to workout around a bunch of people.
I keep it pretty basic also but will be adding more to it in 2013.

xxiv
12-27-2012, 05:17 PM
I used to lift at a gym from time to time, I even went to a planet fitness years ago before they took out all the free weights. Lifting at home has its benifits but I like getting input from other people and learning new stuff. I toy with the idea of getting a membership at a gym from time to time, I actually like the social aspect when there is something to be gained from it. The chit chat bullshit sucks though.

I currently have a few hundred pounds of steel, a few hundred pounds of bumpers. A nice 32 mm powerlifting bar, a 28 mm olympic lifts bar, a 1/2 rack, a full rack, a few benches. various hex d sets up to 100lbs and a single 120. 2 sets of rings. a KB. a 50 lb sand bag. a set of greenies and a big tire. It gets the job done but I also like all the options a good gym affords you.

My next buy is most likely going to be a prowler and a landmine. There is a big set of Ivankos on the local CL and I have been lusting over new steel but the money could be better spent.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 07:02 PM
I'll be building a prowler very soon!!
What's a landmine??

xxiv
12-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Post Landmine (http://www.roguefitness.com/post-landmine.php)

there are a ton of fun looking exercises you can do with them.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 10:49 PM
xxiv I hope your happy because since you posted up all your gear Ive been glued to CL looking for deal and have alresdy made a few calls and sent a bunch of emails.
The first of the year I move into my own house and the whole garage is going to be for the iron!!
I have 1k-1.5k to spend and I hope to have it spent buy Sunday!! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and that was my way of saying....

Thank You!!!

xxiv
12-27-2012, 11:23 PM
I get most of my stuff from this company fringe sport. Their prices are reasonable and their customer service is absolutely great. They are geared towards crossfit but I like them anyways.
Check out their site and then call them if you see anything that interests you, they are really really nice.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Prices aren't bad there but I like to buy local and used. Lol
I picked up 2k+ worth of equipment a few years ago for 500 bucks.
Looking so the same this year.
I local guy has a bunch of stuff I'd like to have and he wants 1300 so I should be able to get it for 8-900. Lol
I love seeing what cash will make people do.

VayneZ
12-28-2012, 06:38 PM
When I started training, back when I was 16, 9 years ago, I trained for a year straight at home. Wasn't bad, was seeing results, and enjoyed just waking up, hitting the weights first thing after I brush my teeth. Had my big ass speakers, and used to kill it.

However As soon as I tried out a gym for the first time when I was 17.... That was a whole new level to me personally.

Saw BIG time results. And I personally enjoy a different atmosphere. When I am at the gym. It's war. It's a mind thing. I go to destroy. When I'm at home... it's just different. Gets boring. I lose motivation easily.

Ever since then... every time I was forced to workout at home... was lame... I just could never be as motivated and fired up as when I would be at the gym.

But hey, that's ''me''. I love a place where my mind can be 100% in the zone.

And xxiv, dude you have a good base man. All you gotta do now, is set up a good diet that will make your body a fatburning machine.
Once you get that going, all else will fall in place. I can't wait to see you ripped my friend!!!!! DO IT!

Scope75
12-28-2012, 06:44 PM
xxiv look what I scored for 280 bucks!!
Thanks for making me look. Lol
I think I saved a few bucks.

xxiv
12-28-2012, 07:20 PM
And xxiv, dude you have a good base man. All you gotta do now, is set up a good diet that will make your body a fatburning machine.
Once you get that going, all else will fall in place. I can't wait to see you ripped my friend!!!!! DO IT!

thanks, i appreciate that... my diet is revolving around 2 meals a day of oats, nuts and berries and 2 meals of quinoa, veggies and sometimes a meat. No drank calories aside from a post w/o shake. I really need to set up something a little more scientific to really get things going.
Getting cardio into my routine has been difficult.

xxiv
12-28-2012, 07:23 PM
xxiv look what I scored for 280 bucks!!
Thanks for making me look. Lol
I think I saved a few bucks.

oooohhhhhhhh...... i loves me some dbs.

Sorrow
12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Nice.

Scope75
12-28-2012, 11:26 PM
oooohhhhhhhh...... i loves me some dbs.

Now I just need to find 60-100 pounders.

xxiv
12-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Now I just need to find 60-100 pounders.

just get 100s and work you way down when you need them.

Scope75
12-29-2012, 08:30 AM
just get 100s and work you way down when you need them.

Lol
I think I need to go the other way.
Chest and arm strentgh aren't my strong points so I need the lighter 35-50s right now.
Got that set so I can start doing drop sets and all the good stuff easily.
I may be picking up even more equipment this weekend, and I'll be sure to get a killer deal on that stuff too.

xxiv
12-30-2012, 05:25 PM
I have 3 full days off, i have not had 3 full days off since march of 08... I'm not on call this week and I only have a few hours of side work to do on wednesday so it's almost like 4 days off. I am using this break to get my cardio routine going. I did 20 mins on the rower this morning and 10 on the bike... nothing too coo-coo but it's a start.

I have been feeling thrusters and am doing tripples of 155 and hitting singles of 185. I feel like when i get some synergy be maxing out at my body weight.

xxiv
12-31-2012, 08:21 AM
got my cardio in this morning. 35 mins total.
moday is deadlift day.

Scope75
12-31-2012, 10:49 AM
got my cardio in this morning. 35 mins total.
moday is deadlift day.

Good work..
I did the same but Monday is squat day for me.

xxiv
12-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Good work..
I did the same but Monday is squat day for me.

It didn't work out so goodie-goodie. After cardio this morning my legs were kinda stiff. My deads were rough, I had to drop the weights way down.

Scope75
12-31-2012, 05:34 PM
I kept the weights light on propose just so I still have some energy for tonight.
Next year I'll be adding weight every chance I get.

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 06:15 PM
If I was living in New York... in this cold, I would just do lunges outside, morning and evenings, just around he block. In a hoody.. and keep it under 15 minutes.

That's me though :)

xxiv
01-01-2013, 02:17 PM
If I was living in New York... in this cold, I would just do lunges outside, morning and evenings, just around he block. In a hoody.. and keep it under 15 minutes.

That's me though :)

I did yars of manual labor outside in the winter, now that I work inside or from a truck most of the time I can't handle the cold.
I have been meaning to get some tire flips done today but can't seem to get the balls. If I did lunges down the street my neighbors would think I was nuts.

Scope75
01-01-2013, 02:50 PM
I have been meaning to get some tire flips done today but can't seem to get the balls. If I did lunges down the street my neighbors would think I was nuts.
Lol!!
I'll be taking my big ass tire into town when I move and plan to flip that shit up and down the sidewalk.

xxiv
01-01-2013, 03:40 PM
so I took the curlers out of my pubic hair and did some flips and some hammer work and now I feel a world better. I really need a bigger tire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6spJnkTvEQ

I did some technique work this morning and chalked it up as my cardio. I did a great many full cleans, various pullups, thrusters, kb swings and other fun stuff.

Sorrow
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Hell yeah man!

xxiv
01-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Hell yeah man!

How is my form? Any pointers? I usually alternate between various grips and knee driving or momentum driving the tire up, the grass was too wet and my tire grip and footing wern't optimal. My first few flips were a mess untill I bucketed the ice and water out.

Scope75
01-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Nice!!!
I think that'll be my evening workout.

Sorrow
01-01-2013, 06:44 PM
How is my form? Any pointers? I usually alternate between various grips and knee driving or momentum driving the tire up, the grass was too wet and my tire grip and footing wern't optimal. My first few flips were a mess untill I bucketed the ice and water out.

disclaimer I only rarely do tire flips so I am in no way an expert.
That being said I would suggest you get in closer to the tire. Think of it like a deadlift your feet look to be almost three or four feet back almost like a 3 point stance for football, if you stay in closer you'll be able to initiate the lift with your hips and legs less arm till you get to the top. Use hips and legs to start the lift, arms AFTER youve accelerated it as fast as possible. You'll feel less pain in your shoulder blades, biceps that way.

Again though man good job getting it in! Dead of winter and you go out in your yard to flip a tire.. love it!

xxiv
01-01-2013, 09:19 PM
I started flipping with the deadlift technique but the moved towards the 3 point stance because I read somwhere that to move bigger tires you need to drive them over and deadlifting will only get you so far. I also read that Bi tears are common with pulling.
After a few hundred flips driving them got to be easier than pulling them on my torso, arms and hands and became more of a legs movement.

I have never flipped with anyone that was knowledgable and got most of my information from youtube. I did flip once (1 flip) at a crossfit gym and the guy there was shocked I did their big tire with the drive technique.

Sorrow
01-01-2013, 09:32 PM
All good points. I only view tire flips as a accessory for deadlifting so to be honest I only every tried the 3 point stance for like 10 flips total. Again strong man event highland games not really my thing. Fun as hell to watch and those are definitely some strong dudes but I stick to basic bodybuilding lifting techniques, and powerlifting training. I did add in kettlebell training and have thought about going to an RKC for cert. but I don't train others so it would be one of those gee wiz kinda deals. In the end if thats comfortable for you, if your not injured, and you continue to get stronger then I'd say your good to go!

xxiv
01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
I only every tried the 3 point stance for like 10 flips total. Again strong man event highland games not really my thing.
I did not like it till i really got the feel for the foot placement and the lock up across the chest. The form is kind of wasted on that tire since it is light in comparrison to what I should be flipping. With your strength vs that tire you could probabaly do 1 handed deads all day.

This morning I weighed in at 205.6, I'm not sure if it's the added cardio or the lower cals but my strength is down a little more than I am comfortable with. I am going to bring the cals up slightly. I am happy with a pound or 2 a week of weight loss max.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r587/xxivivmmiv/0102130859_zpsae7b9259.jpg

VayneZ
01-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Are those abs I am seeing? :rolleyes:

bro, if I were you, I would not worry about losing a bit of strength for now. I mean, yeah losing A LOT would scare me as well, but for now, lean out. Reach the level where you are almost without any bodyfat, and then, build from there.

Something I learned recently, ''do not be afraid to let go''. Try to spread out your meals more, aim for 6 times a day if possible, shake can be a replacement for 2 of those meals imo. That would help your metabolism. I really really wanna see those abs bro! Like I said, your foundation is set, the core! Even those legs man. Awesome! Just lean out now!

Scope75
01-02-2013, 11:49 AM
If your goal is to get to a lean 185 is not worry about the strength and lean out and hold into as much size as you can.

Sorrow
01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
word. Its probably tied into your cals falling off (strength I mean) but I'd venture a guess that you havent "lost" the strength just yet (ie lost muscle) Probably just running low on fuel.
How much of a weight drop are you seeing from week to week?

xxiv
01-02-2013, 04:51 PM
word. Its probably tied into your cals falling off (strength I mean) but I'd venture a guess that you havent "lost" the strength just yet (ie lost muscle) Probably just running low on fuel.
How much of a weight drop are you seeing from week to week?

Since last week I am down 5lbs. I'd like to maintain 1 to 2 lbs a week after I find my equilibrium.

xxiv
01-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Are those abs I am seeing? :rolleyes:

Thats was an optical illusion caused by an unkonwn atmospheric disturbancne, a weather baloon and swamp gas.

Sorrow
01-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Since last week I am down 5lbs. I'd like to maintain 1 to 2 lbs a week after I find my equilibrium.

Thats about right for initial weight loss. If it persists for two weeks though I'd say you're not eating enough. And or not hydrated enough. Not sure if you have a preworkout or intra-workout but keep the fluids high. Could be something as simple as 2 slices of whole wheat bread about an hour before training and drink gatorade while you train.

Either way your going in the right direction man!

xxiv
01-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Either way your going in the right direction man!

Thanks. I have given myself plenty of time to drop the fat and maintain the muscle. I think most of that weight was pissed out since I have dropped creatine mono, I take a little hcl pre w/o but not every day.

VayneZ
01-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Thats was an optical illusion caused by an unkonwn atmospheric disturbancne, a weather baloon and swamp gas.

Ok now I really gotta go hang out shirtless in your area bro! Unknown Atmospheric ''disturbance'' are always welcomed if they make me look THAT awesome. (not so much of a ''disturbance'' lol)

BBG
01-03-2013, 07:50 PM
You use creatine hcl on cycle or no, xxiv?

xxiv
01-03-2013, 11:05 PM
You use creatine hcl on cycle or no, xxiv?

I was taking mono ed at 10 mg and mono 5 g pre w/o on cycle. pct i stopped mono towards the end and was taking hcl sporatically pre w/o because it didn't sit right with the DAA i was taking, too much acid.
Now the hcl is pre when I lift heavy but sometimes I forget.

xxiv
01-04-2013, 06:07 PM
had a great squats session today, did back squats, front squats, thrusters. I threw in some cleans and kb swings for good measure.

I am thinking about ordering some CLA and metaburn from rx whey to have on hand for when my weight loss stagnates.

Scope75
01-04-2013, 06:19 PM
I just had a order for 1000 cla caps delivered today.
Time to get lean and mean!!

Keep up the good work.

xxiv
01-04-2013, 07:00 PM
QUOTE=Scope75;8105]I just had a order for 1000 cla caps delivered today.
Time to get lean and mean!!

Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

I have never really researched weight loss sups and don't know all that much about cla. Have you tried it and what are the results like?

Scope75
01-04-2013, 08:08 PM
From the reading I've done it looks good so I figured I'd add it to the staples and see what happens. Not expecting much and its cheap so I'm gonna give it a run.

Eden
01-04-2013, 08:24 PM
CLA is great. You could try Xtend XXIV that's what I use and all it is is BCAA's, not sugars or anything and it helps me keep energy up when I feel like dying in the gym.

xxiv
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
with a name like xtend I'd expect it to have a profound effect on the ole dingus as well, I'll check it out.

Eden
01-04-2013, 08:31 PM
haha, yea the name makes me laugh too, but it's a good damn supplement.

Scope75
01-04-2013, 08:37 PM
When I want BCAAs I toss 16 grams of unflavored powder in a shaker and drink it.
Don't taste as bad as you'd think. Cheap as dirt like that too.

Scope75
01-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh today pre workout I had a serving of hydro whey and a serving of MCT's before deads and that shit had me ready to kill shit and I got in and out fast!! Rest time was cut down and heart rate was up there. Felt great!!
I'll be doing that combo before every workout.

Bucks
01-04-2013, 08:42 PM
with a name like xtend I'd expect it to have a profound effect on the ole dingus as well, I'll check it out.

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I've been using it for over 6 months every workout and I love it. Seems I recover a lot better off cycle . I get the travel pack box and just throw them in my suitcase.

xxiv
01-07-2013, 06:00 PM
deads 225x12x4 and then chins & upright rows today. This was my monday routine last year and I really liked it. I'm going to switch my routine ever so slightly and go back to some of my old lifts. It'd be fun just to comparek my #s from the same time last year. My first 6 months I took really good notes, the last few months.... not so much.

1/30/12 was my first day back at it lifting. My first session was deads, neutral grip curls (because my chins needed work) and URR. Feels good to still be at it.

Rulk
01-07-2013, 06:10 PM
deads 225x12x4 and then chins & upright rows today. This was my monday routine last year and I really liked it. I'm going to switch my routine ever so slightly and go back to some of my old lifts. It'd be fun just to comparek my #s from the same time last year. My first 6 months I took really good notes, the last few months.... not so much.

1/30/12 was my first day back at it lifting. My first session was deads, neutral grip curls (because my chins needed work) and URR. Feels good to still be at it. Shoot I like this routine! Good job on staying with the program too bro. I know all about missing time from the gym and what not. I like your monday routine so much, I think I will employ it for my saturdays :)

xxiv
01-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Shoot I like this routine! Good job on staying with the program too bro. I know all about missing time from the gym and what not. I like your monday routine so much, I think I will employ it for my saturdays :)

When I started lifting again I was way out of the loop so I wrote up a simple 5 day with deads, bench, squat, pullup and dip days + 2 accessory exercises. All basic stuff like good mornings, push ups, bent over rows. I still pretty much stick to that template but now I do cleans, thrusters, rings, and tire flips too. I am getting back to basics and working on control and form.

markam
01-07-2013, 07:06 PM
I almost religiously log everything with a IPhone app, "gym buddy". It's easy to then check the preceding three or so workouts and choose the most appropriate exercises for my next workout. Stops me overdoing my 'favourite' exercises and so my workouts are more balanced. Stuff I do is pretty basic, anyway.

Rulk
01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Sounds pretty handy^

I tend to be really lazy bout that stuff and go from memory. Online forums and running logs come in handy for that though.

xxiv
01-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I almost religiously log everything with a IPhone app, "gym buddy". It's easy to then check the preceding three or so workouts and choose the most appropriate exercises for my next workout. Stops me overdoing my 'favourite' exercises and so my workouts are more balanced. Stuff I do is pretty basic, anyway.

Iphone? app? My phone is made by casio and I take my notes on a piece of graph paper.

Scope75
01-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Casio makes phones???

xxiv
01-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Casio makes phones???

gzone waterproof phones and kickass calculator watches. They have a new style phone that can do fancy stuff but that technology is beyond me.

It's a little early but here's a new pic because I like standing nearly naked in my freezing cold garage.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r587/xxivivmmiv/0107131921_zps84741d14.jpg

xxiv
01-09-2013, 09:07 AM
wednesday weigh in, 203.6, down around 2 lbs which is what I am looking for.
I took a pic this morning but it looks pretty much exactly like the one from 2 days ago.

Today is bench day.

xxiv
01-09-2013, 02:09 PM
I had a great session today.

I did bench early while still fasting and it didn't feel right. I was pushing 205x8 which wasn't what I has aiming for and I couldn't focus.

I went to check on a job, ate some oats, had some of rxwheys explode and then had a sweet session. dips. 20 20 20 15 15. Incline db 50x13 x5 and flat db 50x15 x5. I did some rope jumping, work on one leg squats and banged out 95 lb thusters to keep the blood pumping. I got a root canal last night and some gnarly antibiotics but I still felt good even though the weight was down a little.

Finished up to go outside and fedex was rolling up with my new guitar...ooohhhhhh.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Sweet..
Crazy what a little time and carbs will do for a workout.

Rulk
01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
I have lifted fasted before and could tolerate it, but it's probably because I ate well the day before. Nowadays I have a pre and sometimes intra workout shake. When lifting though, I made sure to eat at least 3 hours before lifting and not any sooner. Lifting while being full sucks.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 04:32 PM
I usually always have 1 meal in me before I lift.
Now I'll always have a scoop of hydro whey and MCTs pre workout.

xxiv
01-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I eat a cup of oats every morning, It's like my coffee, I don't function too well before it.

BBG
01-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Iphone? app? My phone is made by casio and I take my notes on a piece of graph paper.

One of these guys eh?

xxiv
01-09-2013, 05:41 PM
One of these guys eh?

Yeah, unfortunatly I'm hooked on the stuff. It started out when I was a kid with construction paper and crayons, things escalated and I moved on to lined paper and pencils and then it got ugly. Now that I am an adult I have to keep up apearances so I use graph paper and pens, but only a few times a week and I do it strictly at home behind closed doors.

VayneZ
01-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Again man, awesome base! You lost more weight?

xxiv
01-09-2013, 07:02 PM
2lbs this week. I should be getting under 200 in the next 2 weeks.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
You'll be 198-199 in 2 weeks. Lol
Keep it up 1 pound at a time.
Lately I've just been watching the scale go up, and i can see improvements but the fat that's coming with it isn't really appreciated.

xxiv
01-10-2013, 11:20 AM
You'll be 198-199 in 2 weeks. Lol
Keep it up 1 pound at a time.
Lately I've just been watching the scale go up, and i can see improvements but the fat that's coming with it isn't really appreciated.

The way it's looking my weight in prolly going to have to drop to around 180 lbs to get the definition I want to see. I spent some time this morning checking my values that I have written for my usual meals and rewriting my diet. I have been working really hard to avoid slip ups and keeping my eyes on the prize. I know it will show in the end.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I bet you'll see it some nice diffenition around 190.
Post up your diet I'm
Courious as to what your eating.

xxiv
01-10-2013, 01:20 PM
so far today has been
1c oats, 1/3c craisins, 1/3c walnuts. 500cal 11g prot. x2
3/4c edemame. 150 cal 12 prot. x2
bagel w/ cc. 330 cal x2
I'll have a shake after I lift and dinner will be quinoa, broccoli and pork chops.

I went home to take the chops out of the fridge and have some quinoa and veggies but I saw the bagels and was short on time and couldn't control myself.

Scope75
01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Man some oatmeal sounds good right now.
Just wish I could eat some carbs.

VayneZ
01-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Next week, I be carbin, PCT deload...

Keep your eyes on the price bro!

Scope75
01-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Next week, I be carbin, PCT deload...

Keep your eyes on the price bro!
Next week I'll still be on low carbs and will be that way until I can do cardio.
Ankle being jacked as me looking for reasons to eat and its hard to say no. Lol

VayneZ
01-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Next week I'll still be on low carbs and will be that way until I can do cardio.
Ankle being jacked as me looking for reasons to eat and its hard to say no. Lol

sucks big time bro! I would go a few days no carbs, and then moderate to high maybe every 3 days... just to keep surprising your body. And Shadow box or something! There are many things you can do with upper body for cardio!

xxiv
01-10-2013, 05:57 PM
I have drasticly cut down on breads but I'm still pretty carb dependant. I don't think I could feel full without some carbs in the morning.

VayneZ
01-11-2013, 06:00 AM
I have drasticly cut down on breads but I'm still pretty carb dependant. I don't think I could feel full without some carbs in the morning.

I say try it :rolleyes: just tell yourself ''xxiv, I'm going 5 days carbless'', and do it!!!

Lately I've been experimenting with A LOT of fat.

When I have my no carb days I gorge on fat. Since I started taking 1 TBSP of Coconut right before I go to bed, I noticed I would wake up in the AM HUNGRY LIKE FAT BULL in mating season!

I would grab a can of tuna, load it with almonds, a bit of natural peanut butter and take another TBSP of coconut oil, then drink a glass of water, and just CRASH.

I wake up ripped man.... It's just amazing!

But I will never do that, on my carb days though. Think about it, and try something along this line. You'll be amazed

Scope75
01-11-2013, 08:30 AM
sucks big time bro! I would go a few days no carbs, and then moderate to high maybe every 3 days... just to keep surprising your body. And Shadow box or something! There are many things you can do with upper body for cardio!

I
I'm still working out but it sucks not being able to do squats or deads.
My weeks is scheduled around those 2 lifts so without them I'm kinda lost. Lol
I'll probably have some healthy carbs this weekend because I'll be doing light squats Monday no matter what.

Scope75
01-11-2013, 09:00 AM

Carbs are easy to cut. Its all a mind game and once your past the first few days you'll be able to do it.

xxiv
01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm going to keep focusing on cals and protein and let the carbs and fat fall where they may. This whole real diet thing is a pretty new concept for me and I'm still ironing it out.
Just the concept of preparing all of my own meals and working on their values from the ground up has blown my old lifestyle to bits. No more pizza, fries, greasy deli sandwiches, hot dogs.... cheese doodles? my world is in flames.

xxiv
01-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Diet was better today. 2 oatmeal meals, 2 bags of edemame, 8oz pork chop w/ a little quinoa & peppers ond onions pre work out. I am working on a shake now and I still have dinner left.

I have been loving doing pistols so I subbed back squats with them.

Rulk
01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm going to keep focusing on cals and protein and let the carbs and fat fall where they may. This whole real diet thing is a pretty new concept for me and I'm still ironing it out.
Just the concept of preparing all of my own meals and working on their values from the ground up has blown my old lifestyle to bits. No more pizza, fries, greasy deli sandwiches, hot dogs.... cheese doodles? my world is in flames.

Word. A rude awakening, but I think it's the way to go. I heard the oldest man alive ( few years ago ) had the colon of a 5 year old. Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.

Sorrow
01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Word. A rude awakening, but I think it's the way to go. I heard the oldest man alive ( few years ago ) had the colon of a 5 year old. Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.

I totally agree. And am way to lazy with this myself until I get right in close to a competition. But I usually focus solely on cals and use intermittent fasting to get to a target weight. Its different when reaching for a target physique. But consistency will always help man! Stay the course and focus on the payoff!

xxiv
01-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Nutrition is more for important than for just physique goals, it really is the foundation for life, whether it be a healthy one or a sick one.

Before I got transfered to my current job I was smoking cigars like cigarettes, eating fast food at least 5 days a week and not working out at all. 1/2/12 I started a new job and turned all my shit around. If I would have kept living like that I would look like dog shit now. I saw a friend yesterday that I used to lift with years ago and he grilled me about if I was doing steroid because of how much mass I've gained. I brought him into the garage gym and his jaw dropped when he saw how serious my shit had gotten.

People tell me all the time how good and young I look, they weren't saying that when I had a cigar hanging out of my mouth or when I was drinking milk shakes.

xxiv
01-12-2013, 07:39 AM
yesterday I did stabilized pistols for 5 sets of 18, 3 reps and switch and then a ss of l/e & l/c 3 sets of 12. My legs are killing me.

xxiv
01-13-2013, 05:52 PM
I went out to dinner last night and lived it up a little, I knew the portions would be small so I ordered 2 dinners. Angus burger with mashed potatoes and a steak sandwich with a salad. I was still hungry afterwards.

Today diet was on point, I did 95 ln thrusters for reps, sit ups and kb swings.

VayneZ
01-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Where did you get your angus burger from?

xxiv
01-13-2013, 06:24 PM
some fancy resturaunt that I went to under protest. We go out every year to this rib place that has one of those eat the giant steak and it's free deals and I was going to do it this year. They decided to switch it up and we went to a place thats byob so the food is expensive to compensate, I don't drink all that much and neither does my wife so this sucked for me. The burger and steak sandwich were good but not insane.

xxiv
01-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Did a morning session that took a while to gain momentum. Deads @ 275 for reps, chins for sets of 12, upright rows and 26" box jumps to get the blood flowing.

Its really warm out so I am going to do some flipping and sand bag tire lunges later if the grass dries up.

xxiv
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
weighed in at 204.8, up a little over a pound.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r587/xxivivmmiv/0116131023_zps8ec73633.jpg

Pic is pretty much the same as last week. No biggie, no excuses, no magical suplements on the horizon. I'm going to keep on the diet and add some hiit.

Scope75
01-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Keep on Keeping on!!

xxiv
01-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Keep on Keeping on!!

Thanks, It kinda sucks but it is what it is. I need to jump start myself with morning cardio.

I had a rough time getting into my routine yesterday, I just did flat bench at 185 for reps, started doing dips and got side tracked.
Today I finished up yesterdays routine with ring dips, incline db press and flat db press and had a sick session.

Scope75
01-17-2013, 06:13 PM
You won't always see improvements every week but if you stick to it next week you'll notice last weeks work.
That's how I look at it anyways. Just because you think you look the same doesn't mean your body is the same. Changes too place but it may take a extra week or 2 to see those changes.

Rulk
01-17-2013, 06:28 PM
Keep working them legs. I notice when I pay them the attention i'm supposed to, everything else seems to follow in line, whether it's getting bigger or slimming down.

Scope75
01-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Keep working them legs. I notice when I pay them the attention i'm supposed to, everything else seems to follow in line, whether it's getting bigger or slimming down.

X2...
I notice the same thing, but no matter what my legs always blow up in size.
Love how that happens. Lol

xxiv
01-17-2013, 06:51 PM

I watched some of those Icecreamfitness videos and one had the guy making routines up and he had squats 3 x a week. I was thinking of doing squat variations 3x a week in the am as my hiit.

I would like to increase my olympic lifting frequency as well, I am going to sign up for a seminar scheduled for late feb. and would like to have decent form.

xxiv
01-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Uneventful update, the little guy has been sick and I feel shitty. Diet fell off, I'm just trying to get anything in at this point.
The last few days have been a wash, I haven't been lifting heavy and am just eating whatever (which isn't all that much) in an attempt to keep from getting sick.

On a positive note, as of the other day, it has been a year since I smoked.

h2s
01-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Uneventful update, the little guy has been sick and I feel shitty. Diet fell off, I'm just trying to get anything in at this point.
The last few days have been a wash, I haven't been lifting heavy and am just eating whatever (which isn't all that much) in an attempt to keep from getting sick.

On a positive note, as of the other day, it has been a year since I smoked.

Man everyone is dropping like flies and getting sick. I just got over it a little bit ago.

Scope75
01-21-2013, 08:49 PM
Sorry to hear about the sickness.
Make some good soup and bread. That'll get your back in no time.

xxiv
01-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear about the sickness.
Make some good soup and bread. That'll get your back in no time.

I never got full blown sick likw the flu thats going around, just shitty feeling and out of it.
I went to the dentists this morning for round 2 for the root canal i got 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that has a little to do with feeling shot.

I am going to skip weight and pics for this week,

xxiv
01-23-2013, 06:16 PM
2 unusual things happened since my last post a few hours ago....

First, I decided to get active so I drank 3 scoops of explode on an empty stomach and had what felt to be a niacin flush and then boom went the dynamite and I felt like super charged tnt. Rip roaring and ready to go.

Second, I shot a buddy of mine a text and next thing I knew I was at a crossfit gym....... I did rowing, wall balls push ups and ring rows and it was actually really fun, the people were nice and they said I could come back tomorrow.

Scope75
01-23-2013, 11:24 PM

First, I decided to get active so I drank 3 scoops of explode on an empty stomach and had what felt to be a niacin flush and then boom went the dynamite and I felt like super charged tnt. Rip roaring and ready to go.

Second, I shot a buddy of mine a text and next thing I knew I was at a crossfit gym....... I did rowing, wall balls push ups and ring rows and it was actually really fun, the people were nice and they said I could come back tomorrow.

Nice..
Can't hurt to add a little crossfit into your routine.

VayneZ
01-26-2013, 06:22 PM

Crossfit... especially on 3 scoops of explode.... I assume at a point you felt as if you were dying, and could not seem to catch your breath, after you had already killed the sets?

xxiv
01-27-2013, 07:22 AM
I haven't tried 3 scoops again, it didn't get me that crazy but I did get a little itchy. Once I started moving it went away.

Crossfit is fun, it's not what I expected and there is a really cool atmosphere. I can pick up a few new moves and get some feedback on my technique.

xxiv
01-30-2013, 07:07 AM
as of today I have been lifting for a year.

Weighed in this morning at 203. Diet has been good. I have substituted my first oats meal for 3 eggs which seems to keep me satisfied feeling longer. Daily routine has been 3 eggs, a veggie snack, 1 cup oats w/ nuts and craisins, a veggie snack, post w/o shake and dinner.

xxiv
02-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Diet slipped a little, had a few wings over the weekend.
Crossfit has been going well, I'm doing 5 days a week. Getting plenty of cardio.
I'm not sure what the scale is going to say but my limbs are looking leaner, I don't really notice it in my torso. I have road map veins on my inner arms up to my armpits now so thats a good indicator that I am moving in the right direction.

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Gotta love them veinzzz. Nice! Remember to post some pics soon!!

xxiv
02-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I'll post pics whyen I get under 200.
Today was a fun workout, 20 mins of headstand pushups x 5, pistols, X 5 per leg and sets of 15 pull ups. 20 min amrap. did 6 rounds.
I am getting to the point that I want to go home and do some real lifting afterwards with the shorter less brutal workouts. Endurance and mental fortitude is improving.

xxiv
02-09-2013, 03:18 PM
yesterday my wife and I went to cf durring the snow storm and it was just 3 of us and 2 trainers for the class. It was sweet. We worked on split jerks, did warm ups at %s of bw, did singles up to 1rm and then did a wod at a % of 1rm. I worked up to 200 with decent form and then banged put 21 reps of 150 in 7 mins.

The work I had put into nailing the ledge for front squats really helped out. Thanks Winslow.

xxiv
02-13-2013, 11:31 AM
weighed in at 201 this morning.

Scope75
02-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Almost time for a update pic..
How's are things coming along??

xxiv
02-13-2013, 02:24 PM
pretty well, this morning was 21 deads @185 & headstand push ups, then 15, then 9 for time. Took me 12 mins. The running, stretching and cardio type stuff has me feeling a little lighter on my toes. I might go again later today.

I have been learning. We did squat cleans yesterday and my technique was totally off. Seems like what I thought was a clean was just a glorified deadlift with a reverse grip cheat curl. My dead technique was less than desirable as well. They say my squats are way too deep. We did do a little flat benching, now that I know how to do right.

i went back this afternoon and did the workout again and killed it in 7:28. took about 5 mins off. The difference in performance between fasted morning work outs and afternoon workouts is huge for me.

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 08:25 AM
pretty well, this morning was 21 deads @185 & headstand push ups, then 15, then 9 for time. Took me 12 mins. The running, stretching and cardio type stuff has me feeling a little lighter on my toes. I might go again later today.

I have been learning. We did squat cleans yesterday and my technique was totally off. Seems like what I thought was a clean was just a glorified deadlift with a reverse grip cheat curl. My dead technique was less than desirable as well. They say my squats are way too deep. We did do a little flat benching, now that I know how to do right.

i went back this afternoon and did the workout again and killed it in 7:28. took about 5 mins off. The difference in performance between fasted morning work outs and afternoon workouts is huge for me.

So you prefer your workouts when your bodies loaded with calories?

And yeah.... like Scope said, ''almost time for the pics'', tan tan tan!! Can't wait! :rolleyes:

Scope75
02-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Don't even mention a tan..
I need one bad. Lol

xxiv
02-15-2013, 02:59 PM
I'll post pics in the next few days, I'm pretty close to 200. I need to go tanning.

I never really have good fasted morning sessions, I have to eat and drink first.

Scope75
02-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Try coffee and coconut oil early am without food.
I've been doing just that and I can power threw a 1hr morning session.

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 05:36 PM
don't even mention a tan..
I need one bad. Lol

lmao!!!!!!!!

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Try coffee and coconut oil early am without food.
I've been doing just that and I can power threw a 1hr morning session.

Exactly! That's exactly how I KILL HITT in the morning! Wake up, drink a couple of TBSP's of pure black coffee with 2 TBSP's of coco, with my BCAA, Glutamine and Amino Energy by ON. prepare my meals while they kick in, head to the gym. When I'm back, I wait another 30 minutes, shower in the meantime, THEN I eat! :)

xxiv
02-19-2013, 07:19 PM
I think I might get under 200 when I do my weigh in tomorrow morning so I should be posting new pics soon. I did doubles today and yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good. My cardio is really starting to shine.
I am deeply considering getting my next run past the conceptual stages, I miss sups. I'm down to just glucosimine, fish oil, rxwhey explode pre and 2 scoops of anamass w/ water post.

I have been thinking of doing osta for 8 weeks to finish out my cut and jumping into stano, trenazone and mechabol for 5 or 6 weeks to regain some mass for summer. I have it written out all nice and neat and it looks like a hell of a run. I have been tring to move away from sups but I still like to daydream. I finished pct about 10 weeks ago and that run was so good I really want to do it again.

xxiv
03-04-2013, 08:52 PM
I have not been too thrilled about this whole dieting thing any more. I think I may go back to my old routine and a normal 3000 cal diet.

I have been working on my gym and have picked up some new goodies. I got a prowler and a landmine today and they're really fun. I made a nice pull up bar that come off my rack thats high enough that my toes don't touch the ground at a full hang. I also go a 20lb medicine ball. I got rid of some stuff like redundant bars and benches and now I have plenty of room.

I am done with crossfit. There was some good aspects to it but the lack of logical programming drove me nuts. The people there were really nice and supportive and I enjoyed the exercises and will incorporate some of them in to my routine.

Scope75
03-04-2013, 10:44 PM
What happened with your diet??
Sounded like it was going pretty good 2 weeks ago.

xxiv
03-05-2013, 06:27 AM
strength dropped off pretty hard and I am just not as excited about the weight loss results as I was with tracking my lifting numbers.

VayneZ
03-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Me and Scope are coming to coach you ala Tyler Durden!

Come on xxiv! We're in this together! You are a machine!!!!!!!!!!!

xxiv
04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FoKRtHd8ac

VayneZ
04-15-2013, 07:59 AM
Nice workout environment!! You live in the North part of NY right?

Looking strong bro!

xxiv
04-15-2013, 09:31 AM
im east of nyc.

JM1000
04-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Dieting is kinda depressing I get ya, been cutting down on carbs. I get cranky by evening, good luck ;)

xxiv
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
cut is over. I get told I look good all the time but I don't feel it and I don't see it in the pics.
I have been lifting but my #s are too depressing to even mention but I can feel my motivaion and strength rising as I get used to higher cals again.
I have been doing a ton of prowler work. I got myself a nice 65' 1.5" manilla rope and spliced a loop on the end.

xxiv
08-05-2013, 06:47 PM
gunna pick my log up and shake off the dust.
I started a cut/recomp stack today.

8/5 started stano @ 800mg a day for 8 weeks
8/11 will add dermacrine @ 5 pumps a day fror 7 weeks
8/18 will add trenazone @ 1.5ml and mechabol 75mg for 6 weeks.

This is a long shot and if I see the results I am looking for I have no problems cutting the run short.

My previous cut attempts have fallen short of my goals due to lack of strength and will power. I am hoping that this stack will give a kick in the ass and get down to a reasonable and maintainable body composition and slightly increase strength. I know mecha and trenazone get me a little puffy, I may drop the TZ to 1ml.

olddawg
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
give-er hell man. I'm with you on the will power, I fkn hate cutting, been doing it since march and I am finally seeing awesome results. Every day I think, maybe that's enough lol but find the strength to dig in for one more cardio session. We'll keep you honest, one day at a time, and don't expect things to happen too fast. If you don't have a show, then tiny progress each week is better for muscle preservation anyway. You've made your strength goals in the past, and now you will do this.

ryhigh
08-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Nice man, in on this! Sounds fun. I'm jelly lol I can't wait to hop on a cycle. I have a feeling this cycle will lean you up quite nice, I don't think you'll get puffy.

xxiv
08-05-2013, 08:13 PM
thanks guys, I've been off since the end of november and itching to get back onto a run. Once it hits your lips, it's so good.

xxiv
08-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Soooo....
It's day 6 of stano solo @ 800mg and I feel really good. Dermacrine starts up on monday.
I may start posting my workouts and a pic.

h2s
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Soooo....
It's day 6 of stano solo @ 800mg and I feel really good. Dermacrine starts up on monday.
I may start posting my workouts and a pic.

Lets see where it takes you.

VayneZ
08-11-2013, 07:22 PM
before pics!!

xxiv
08-13-2013, 02:31 PM
before pics!!

I'll get some up, I'm not feeling too photogenic...

Otherwise my derm/stano is going well, diet has been better with cheats becoming fewer and further between. I'm amped to add the mecha and trenazone.

I picked up a nice set of ivanko dumbbells last night, 5-100s. They need a little work and they'll be good as new.

xxiv
08-13-2013, 07:13 PM

8/11/13

before pic.

I am the whitest pool guy in the world.

O_RYAN_007
08-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Is this a before or after pic?

xxiv
08-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Is this a before or after pic?

Before, I added the date to the original post.

O_RYAN_007
08-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Looking forward in seeing your progress!

VayneZ
08-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Not a bad before pic at all man! With that physique, mecha's gonna blow ya up! see if you can go 150mg a day, like I've been doing. Taking liverjuice, AEGIS, celery extract juice (from pure celery in the juicer) and Hawthorn berries, and eod some Sorell tea, got me through 6 weeks just fine when I was on Trenavar (90mg) and Mecha (150mg) a day last year. Listen to your body see if it's possible. You'll love the results!

In for this one also!

xxiv
08-14-2013, 06:23 PM
I am selfconscious of that picture and was apprehensive about posting it.
I think I look a little better than that in real life but I can't capture it.

I'll bring the mecha up a little if I can handle it.

KAB111
08-14-2013, 06:48 PM
I think youve got a really good base to start with. You look good man! Be proud! Good luck to you and interested to see your progress. Nail it!

Broly
08-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Not a bad before pic at all man! With that physique, mecha's gonna blow ya up! see if you can go 150mg a day, like I've been doing. Taking liverjuice, AEGIS, celery extract juice (from pure celery in the juicer) and Hawthorn berries, and eod some Sorell tea, got me through 6 weeks just fine when I was on Trenavar (90mg) and Mecha (150mg) a day last year. Listen to your body see if it's possible. You'll love the results!

In for this one also!

Did you find Trenavar comparable to injectable tren? (Not trying to jack your thread xxiv, respect)

Bucks
08-17-2013, 09:28 AM

In for this one also!

I agree with Vaynez. If you can handle it Mecha@150 is awesome with TZ. I felt like the baddest Mofo on the planet.

My BP gets high with some ph's but its was fine running these with Talos and Aegis together.

Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xxiv
08-17-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm not doing a preload for supports this time but I am running a little more while on. More taurine, aegis, talos and fish oil. I hope I can jack the mech up a little, I have a few bottles on hand.
The back pumps were miserable.

Eden
08-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Love Taurine

VayneZ
08-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Did you find Trenavar comparable to injectable tren? (Not trying to jack your thread xxiv, respect)

When I ran Tren (AAS), I recomp'd nicely, even without a proper diet. Trenavar I gained mass and lost way more bodyfat, but then again my diet was ON THE SPOT! So it would be very difficult to say based on personal experience.

I felt Tren (AAS) hit harder though. The nightsweats, the sensitive nipples, the unbelievable soreness... You don't get those with oral Trenavar... at least not at that level.

xxiv
08-17-2013, 06:33 PM

no biggie, all ph,ds, aas related info is welcome.

VayneZ
08-17-2013, 06:39 PM
no biggie, all ph,ds, aas related info is welcome.

What should be more welcome is xxiv's sick nutrition plan (high calories especially) for the ride!!!! :cool:

xxiv
08-17-2013, 07:41 PM
What should be more welcome is xxiv's sick nutrition plan (high calories especially) for the ride!!!! :cool:

high cal was nice for strength last time but it's taken me months to drop all the fat.
I am starting the Tz @ 1.5 and Mecha @ 100 tomorrow. I may just start at 125 and see what happens. I have been at 1000mgs of stano for a few days and feel pretty damn good. Daily cals have been 2200 +/- durring the day but I've had a few nocturnal omissions but I don't count them because I'm not really sure what I did........

Routine has been unbroken, will power and motivation are high. I had a miserable experience in the field today, I got back to the office and there was pizza and yoo-hoo and I resisted and had my chicken and veggies.

xxiv
08-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Day 2 of trenazone & Mechabol, everything is going well. I am glad I did the preload of stano and dermacrine, stano has been bumped up to 1000mg and dermacrin remains at 5 pumps daily.

Weight this morning on empty was 195. Strength for last week was ok considering the restricted cals. bench was 205x10, dead 315x10 and squats 225x10. A little strength gain would be nice but I'm not going near any max outs durring this cycle. I am keeping my lifts above 8 reps and some as high as 25.

Talos pills really stink bad.

VayneZ
08-19-2013, 03:38 PM
nice lifts! I think you'll really enjoy the cycle if you aim to keep the reps up yet trying higher weights every week.

Keep us updated

Eden
08-19-2013, 08:01 PM
I've found high rep work helped with separation and lines while more weight and lower reps added thickness. What's your experience been?