PDA

View Full Version : Iforce Tropinol xp dosage

markam
04-29-2013, 05:21 AM
Anyone dosing this higher than 4 caps ed? Advisable? I'm feeling something from 4 caps, but I'm tempted to increase to 5/6 caps.

Freepressright
04-29-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm sure it isn't going to hurt you to up the dose. I wouldn't be afraid to try it and listen to your body.

Are you getting stimulant-like endurance enhancement out of it like I was? I definitely felt it. The Intimidate/Tropinol XP combo was as good as any PH I've ever run at improving strength and stability.

markam
04-29-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm sure it isn't going to hurt you to up the dose. I wouldn't be afraid to try it and listen to your body.

Are you getting stimulant-like endurance enhancement out of it like I was? I definitely felt it. The Intimidate/Tropinol XP combo was as good as any PH I've ever run at improving strength and stability.

Good as a PH? I'll try six caps tomorrow. I'm getting something from it, but it's not that noticeable, but then again, I'll be able to tell the difference after I've finished the cycle. Sleep is great though, and I'm not suffering when I only get six hours.

Freepressright
04-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Yes, the strength gains, not necessarily the recomp or anabolic response, are better than any PH I've ever used. Both times I ran Intimidate, within the first few days, everything feels lighter in my hands. I'm sure it has something to do with the CNS effects of the NDMA.

Not only do objects feel lighter, but I feel like I have more control of them. I love this combo.

The only downside I had on the Triumph stack was libido plateau, likely a result of elevated prolactin. If you count aggression as a side effect, I had that too.