PDA

View Full Version : Eden's Log

Pages : 1 [2]

olddawg
08-24-2013, 01:12 PM
with gaba, from what I remember and I probably won't explain it properly so feel free to correct, there is no crossing of the blood/brain. so taking it orally won't get to the brain where it will do what you think it will. Also, taking a high dose of it, after about 5 min you will feel like you can't breathe. don't panic, this will quickly pass in about a minute. Breathing is hard lol, scared the shit outta me the first time. I haven't read anything lately but a few years ago when I looked into it I remember it not being as good as it was supposed to be, I ended up throwing out my stash of it. sleepy, yeah, fat loss, maybe a tiny bit, but other than that I'm not sure those hormonal claims can be justified.

nate3993
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM
And 3 grams is a high dose to take and then try and workout. And yeah, it doesn't pass the B/B barrier, but who knows what other mechanisms could be at play of it legit does raise GH levels.

How much did u take OD?

olddawg
08-24-2013, 02:04 PM
I'm thinkin it was 4g, can't remember for sure though

nate3993
08-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Made u sleepy right?

olddawg
08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
yeah, very relaxed and calm. my problem in the sleep department isn't falling asleep, it's staying asleep so I stoped using it

Eden
08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Yea I'm surprised there weren't more studies into the observed effect of it increasing gh release. Also the trial group of 11 people is super small.

Eden
08-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Been tweaking things recently, brought my sugar way down, but I'm pretty sure that's not working out I started having very blow blood sugar symptoms. I know in can handle blood sugar down to 70 but I think the growth may be pulling it down even further. I need test strips for my glucose meter. I would test it if I could.

I found eating ~40g sugar alleviates the negative side effects so I'm going to keep a steady supply of sugar coming in probably around 10g-20g per meal and I'll watch to see what happens with my condition. currently weighing about 190lbs/86.4kg in the morning. So I'm up a few kg from last month which is good. Before I MIGHT weight 190/lbs/86.4kg in the evening on a very good day so I'm feeling good about this. Anyway here's new pictures these were taken after 20 days. I've started looking sharper currently since these were taken.

imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/5eK5Wvm)
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/ySV0aRS)

xxiv
08-25-2013, 04:16 PM
looking good.
chest and arms are clearing up. how's your back?

Eden
08-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Doing well. Almost completely healed. Lots of pitting, scarring, and discoloration, but getting better. I see the dermatologist tomorrow.

xxiv
08-25-2013, 07:47 PM
as long as the infection hasn't resurfaced you should be good to go.
it'll clear up, if it's not 100% in a few months just tattoo over it.

Eden
08-25-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd be too worried about it resurfacing and destroying the tattoo. It would also be a $150,000 tattoo as my dad would write me out of his will if I did get a tattoo.

Eden
08-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Just got back from the dermatologist. 40mg Absorica(Isotretinoin), liver and lipid panels every month. and I'm going to be called all the damn time by the dr about my progress.

weekend
08-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Nice, if you want you can do that eod... Slower progress but less sides.

Eden
08-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Jesus good thing they gave me a thing for $10 to get this stuff. running price for it here is $855 per 30pills @ 40mg

xxiv
08-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Jesus good thing they gave me a thing for $10 to get this stuff. running price for it here is $855 per 30pills @ 40mg

holy shit

Eden
08-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Things I forgot to say:

Body fat has started going down pretty quickly. Well quicker, skin is starting to wrap tighter around abs outer outline of abs and gap between abs down the center is more noticable if this continues and should be pretty noticeable in a few weeks and I'm really excited about that.

Also I've managed to manipulate my sugar and caffeine intake to keep lethargy down and control low blood sugar symptoms which has only happened in the last few days so I'm still tweaking that. Weight is going well right around 187lbs-191lbs 85kg-87kg. Lats are getting thicker and more round toward the bottom. Line between pecs is more pronounced. Starting to look very much like body builder physique.

Eden
08-27-2013, 06:40 PM
alright I'm open to suggestions here.

LDL: normal
Trigs: optimal
Liver function(values/panel): normal
Elevated RBC and platelets this is from eq
HDL: 13

I eat low fat 45g or so a day, I don't eat junk mostly meat, oatmeal, and rice, lots of water. Could this be a fluke? like how the hell is basically everything great but my HDL is smashed at least according to the test. At least my trigs are perfect as I've heard recent research is showing those are vastly more important than cholesterol numbers.

xxiv
08-27-2013, 07:02 PM
that 13 is pretty damn low.
Do a couple shots of olive oil a day and see if things improve by your next blood work.

Scope75
08-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Eat butter!!!!

Eden
08-28-2013, 07:16 AM
lol gonna get some of dat thar kerrygold

nate3993
08-28-2013, 07:19 AM
One of your cycle's you were doing 200grams of fat and you said it was because you couldn't put on weight with carbs. Why are you low fat now?

Scope75
08-28-2013, 07:22 AM
lol gonna get some of dat thar kerrygold

I eat 4-8oz of it everyday...
I'll be having bloods done at the end of next month to see how my super high fat diet is treating my body.

Eden
08-28-2013, 08:17 AM
One of your cycle's you were doing 200grams of fat and you said it was because you couldn't put on weight with carbs. Why are you low fat now?

My body doesn't react the same way it did 3 years ago. I'm 190lbs I was around 140lbs when I was eating a shit ton of fat to gain weight. I'm only trying to gain smaller amounts of weight and I can gain now on carbs just not as much so now that I'm trying to gain more quality I don't eat as much fat. honestly I would eat more fat ~100-120g a day but my coach wants me low fat to recomp to ~8% bf. also the extra sensitivity to insulin helps gaining muscle. Honestly I haven't taken in enough fat period and I'm going to up my fish oil and olive oil intake over the next month and see what happens.

largely my metabolism has changed so much over the last few years it's ridiculous. I did need a lot of fat before now I don't really need as much I just think high fat low Carb is healthier for the body than high Carb low fat. I don't think short stints of low fat are going to be terrible for me though.

nate3993
08-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Naw. Short bouts would be fine, but overall, better to have a little extra fat in ur diet than less. We all know how test is made.

Not that u need natty test at the moment, but u get what I mean.

Eden
09-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Sorry no update in so long I've been looking at houses and doing all the crap involved in buying one.

Moving on, had to switch from eq to deca so same dose just different compound, everything is getting really thick like back and legs to the point my wife said something about it and she usually doesn't say anything about me getting bigger. Still around 184-190lbs, but lost fat getting stronger.

There talk of blasting for a little bit maybe soon depending on what my bosyfat does but I don't know what all that entails, I can't take any orals since I've started the accutane so we would probably add in Test prop or something. I'll try to post a picture of my back later.

Eden
09-22-2013, 09:40 AM
183lbs

http://i.imgur.com/MFMfGN5.jpg

Eden
10-06-2013, 10:09 AM
So I had my appointment with my derm I'm essentially having no negative side effects from the Absorica. My blood values were pretty good some stuff is elevated. I stay RBC, WBC, platelets, and white blood cells for fighting infection. However liver is still doing good. Anyway they used my dose to 80mg per day which is the standard for people who need 6 months of treatment, I don't know how this shit works but it's insane. Along with the growth I'm getting results thst would usually take 4-6 months in one. My scars are going back to normal skin even scars I've had on my back since like 9 years old.

I'm still leaning out but haven't lost weight I'm gaining muscle at the same rate I'm losing fat which isn't super fast but I can see a 1/4" Canyon between my abs and abs are showing through if my skin would lay down. Anyway here's a comparison of my back before and after one month assuming tiny pic will cooperate.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing Video Hosting (http://tinypic.com/r/2rx8gtf/5)

Scope75
10-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Holy hell...
That stuff is working great, and I bet the hgh is helping out too.

Congrats on your progress both with gains and your skin problems.

weekend
10-06-2013, 12:08 PM
I have a lot of experience with Accutane on myself and others... I'm gonna have to say the HGH is helping too! Great progress haha you're gonna look like there was never anything wrong when you're done! I would try to run the HGH past the accutane for sure if you have enough.

Is your lower back retaining water or something tho?

xxiv
10-06-2013, 12:16 PM
looks much better, night and day.

Eden
10-06-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't think it's water in my lower back it could be but the muscles in my lower back look weird when I'm sitting. I'll be running hgh past the Absorica for sure.

Eden
11-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Sorry for no updates in so long, been really busy I bought a house, and for anyone who's done that, you know how hectic that can be. I'm still slowly leaning out and I'm at 175lbs now and it's working pretty well. Doing solely free weights now, and it's helping doing things a little different.

imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/sb6cELP)
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/JxUEjbx)
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/wWVK4iU)
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/7vNdmWE)

burlyman30
11-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Nice work. What's the plan going forward?

Eden
11-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Gonna keep leaning out for another month or so, then full tilt bulk while trying to stay pretty lean, not doing bad on weight I was still able to do 315lbs squats for 3 sets, even at almost 25lbs lighter and nearly on a contest prep diet. But I'm essentially trying to simulate the rebound you get after a contest while bulking.

xxiv
11-07-2013, 07:11 PM
yeah, you are really leaning out. back looks much better too. I kinda miss the lumber-jack beard though.

congrats on the new house.

VayneZ
11-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Dude I like you waaayyyyy better at 175! And the fact that you can still keep up with 3 plates on each side squatting is just badass man. You are an inspiration to me fo sho!

And back looks waayyyy more cleared up though as well.

If I were you, I'd keep leaning out while watching out that I don't lose strength, for now. But that's just my opinion! Good job by all means man!

Oh and another thing! I really like the bathroom of your new house man. Fancy :p

Eden
11-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks guys, gonna play around till I get to around 165lbs or so, I was 173 this morning but I'm probably going to cheat meal today because I'm hungry as hell, and craving junk food.

Yes vaynes I love the house. I'm pretty sure the growth is helping my back tremendously, and I'm thankful I have access to it. I'll post back as things become interesting, hopefully I'll start bulking in about month.

DJM
11-12-2013, 02:02 PM
great work
after bulking up previously seems like youve come around to the quality over quantity
congrats

LBC-83
11-12-2013, 03:14 PM
He does exist!

great work
after bulking up previously seems like youve come around to the quality over quantity
congrats

DJM
11-12-2013, 03:19 PM
He does exist!

haha

Eden
11-12-2013, 09:07 PM
great work
congrats

Thanks DJ I appreciate it.

Sorrow
11-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Congrats on the house!
And you've got great all around balance for your build, 165 should be pretty sharp for you.

Eden
11-17-2013, 06:58 PM
So, water main at my house blew, flooded about 30,000 gallons of water onto my property. In other news, I changed my diet over to 100g carb, low fat, high protein for five days, then two days up at 450g, gonna do that for a few weeks and helpfully pull the last of my fat, down to about 171lbs in the morning, and look pretty lean, can see hints of abs horizontal definition in front double bi, need more abs work though as they aren't as separated as I like.

Other than that just grinding about, strength bottomed out after I switched to 100g carbs, maybe I'll adapt a little and get a tad of strength back, but hopefully I'll be where I want to be soon, because being constantly hungry is irritating.

Hope all is well with you fellas.

xxiv
11-19-2013, 08:14 PM
that was 30,000 gals betwen the street and your house and not inside your house.. right?

Eden
11-20-2013, 10:10 AM
I live on three acres, my house is about 100ft from the meter which is up by the road which is where the break was, it just flooded my front yard, driveway, and back yard, like two inches of flowing water.

- - - Updated - - -

I live on three acres, my house is about 100ft from the meter which is up by the road which is where the break was, it just flooded my front yard, driveway, and back yard, like two inches of flowing water.

Eden
11-24-2013, 06:46 PM
so I'm down to 169-170lbs and I brought pictures.

front double
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/RkfpI1S)

back
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/AB0Gi6f)

stuff
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/9eEmx2K)

glute striations, you can see the side of my butt, if that's an issue don't click this link
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/eZJc8vp)

so I'm pretty lean, need more ab control too.

waist with full vaccum is 28", regularly its about 30".

hopefully I'll keep around here for a bit till I get the ok to start bulking. hope you guys are all seeing good results.

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Remind me... are you using any anabolic compounds as you have been dieting down?

Eden
11-24-2013, 07:08 PM
lol yea.

800mg test
600mg deca

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:14 PM
How's your strength? Still good? Or has it diminished a lot?

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:15 PM
lol yea.

800mg test
600mg deca

And wow.. I've never taken that much. Lol

Eden
11-24-2013, 07:32 PM
strength went down quite a bit since I went down to 100g carbs, the body fat level is just killing any energy I have, I'd say my strength is about half what's normal.

yeah the dose is like that because it seems the lower my body fat gets the more my body tries to eat my muscle and its an irritating game.

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Any particular reason you chose to cut with deca? It can be done, sure, but there are other compounds more popular for cutting. Just curious.

Eden
11-24-2013, 07:39 PM
I wanted to see how it would affect my water and how much I could cut using just diet because my metabolism is pretty fast I didn't want to use some cutting hormone and go too far down and lose too much mass before I realized.

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:45 PM
I wanted to see how it would affect my water and how much I could cut using just diet because my metabolism is pretty fast I didn't want to use some cutting hormone and go too far down and lose too much mass before I realized.

Tren is well known for its ability to preserve, and even build muscle in a caloric deficit, so that's what I usually see guys using. Deca works, but in my experience it is not as effective in an extreme calorie deficit. I would have had you more around 250 test/ 350 tren and I think it would have been more potent and more anabolic and more anti-catabolic than the higher amounts of test/deca. Because those compounds/dosages aromatize significantly less, you would also drop water retention. Maybe look into that on the next go around.

Eden
11-24-2013, 07:49 PM
oh I knew about it, I can't do Tren, after about 4-5 weeks it messes with my head too much, makes me super paranoid, and its just not a good combo. the water doesn't bother me much I'm just trying to bring body fat down and prime for bulking.

I appreciate the suggestion though. I would try low texlst but at this point on test e, I don't see much of a reason to drop it down for only a week or so, just to blast it right back up.

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 07:57 PM
I see. Tren... lol... it treats some people great, and totally messes with others. And you never know what group you are in until you try it. Sorry that didn't work out for you, though.

So how long will you keep in this mode? Are you looking to cut up a little more prior to the bulk? or planning to just maintain here until that time?

Eden
11-24-2013, 08:04 PM
maybe a few lb, but hopefully I'll be done with this soon, can't tell you how tired of chicken and broccoli I am.

h2s
11-24-2013, 10:20 PM
maybe a few lb, but hopefully I'll be done with this soon, can't tell you how tired of chicken and broccoli I am.

I've known that feeling, and no surprise on the tren...its a love it or hate it thing.

Eden
12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
little update, been back to bulking for about 6 days weight is around 176-178lbs and steadily gaining, no real body fat changes, water is a little higher but not much. I just look very very full back pumps pretty steady. other than that strength and intensity are starting to come back which I'm very happy about. I felt like I was slacking, but with the extra food I'm slowly getting back to working pretty hard during work outs.

Eden
03-18-2014, 10:59 AM
So I've been meaning to update here for ages but I've been so busy with being a home owner and such I haven't been able to get over here. I'll try to post more.

I don't have internet at my house because it's SUPER expensive $70 a month for 5mbps internet. So I do everything on my phone which at times is tedious.

Training and such has been very good and I'm seeing pretty good results. Mostly working some super sets into my workouts, harder cardio and cleaner eating. But I eat quite a bit of food.

Here's some pictures so you can see what I've been up to. I was about 180-182lbs in these.

http://i.imgur.com/joIR20W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VMR8akq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jwSZWJh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Th4hWS.jpg

VayneZ
03-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Looking REAALLY solid bruhh!!! What's your current aim right now? Recomp?
Your back looks more cleared up if I remember correctly compared to the pics back in 2013. Are you still treating it with specific meds?

weekend
03-20-2014, 03:41 AM
nice nice

things are coming together!

blast the arms

nice beard trim lol and the bacne looks all better!

Eden
03-20-2014, 06:29 AM
The nodular acne is kinda better but not really. It's coming back on my shoulders. I only took three months of Absorica (accutane) of six before obamacare went into effect and fucked me and so my insurance refused my discount card because of the new rules allowing them to. So the price went from $10 a month to $780 a month so I couldn't afford it. Arms I hate I train the hell out of them and nothing. Train back or legs and they explode. Right now I'm just trying to stay lean and bulk a little but more. After another month maybe I'll switch stuff up and lean out even more. I'm not really that high body fat so shouldn't be an issue.

VayneZ
03-20-2014, 08:07 AM
I believe we have the exact same problems. My back and legs are just overgrown in comparison to my stubborn skinny arms!!!
Your arms look solid in my perspective though. Perhaps not your strongpoint, but def not lacking in overall physique! There's always room for improvement though as is in my case always. And anytime I train arms I make sure I nail down as much carbs as I can (twice a week) and make sure I sleep 8+ hours! The war for arm growth rages on! :mad:

Damn man, you're not the first person I heard that was affected negatively by Obamacare. I don't live in the states, but I've heard more cons than pro's so far. Jeez... 780 a month.... There goes all my meals :( I hope you find some alternative way of treating the acne, at least in a long term sense.

Looking forward to see that lean bulk my friend!! Keep us updated.

Eden
03-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Yea thanks man. Most days I get a good bit of carbs. I was training my arms more but I feel like doing that for too long is unproductive. I always get a good bit of sleep and eat well so. I'll just keep banging away at them.

Next time I see my derm I'll ask her what she thinks we could do. Might have to do a couple months of accutane and I'll just deal with the cost so I don't have to deal with acne for the rest of my life.

weekend
03-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Yea thanks man. Most days I get a good bit of carbs. I was training my arms more but I feel like doing that for too long is unproductive. I always get a good bit of sleep and eat well so. I'll just keep banging away at them.

Next time I see my derm I'll ask her what she thinks we could do. Might have to do a couple months of accutane and I'll just deal with the cost so I don't have to deal with acne for the rest of my life.

You could order cheap retin a off alldaychemist and slather that on your back all da time until you get insurance

Eden
03-20-2014, 02:04 PM
I have insurance. When I called them to see why they didn't cover my medication they said "we consider recalcitrant nodular acne to be a cosmetic issue and not a medical condition. Therefore we do not cover medicines to treat it".

Disregard the fact that I've had nodes 3" in diameter that were so painful I would become nauseous and nearly throw up from the pain, or the permanent disfiguring scars that it causes. Cosmetic. No coverage. I have to pay for it out of pocket.

burlyman30
03-20-2014, 02:27 PM
I have insurance. When I called them to see why they didn't cover my medication they said "we consider recalcitrant nodular acne to be a cosmetic issue and not a medical condition. Therefore we do not cover medicines to treat it".

Disregard the fact that I've had nodes 3" in diameter that were so painful I would become nauseous and nearly throw up from the pain, or the permanent disfiguring scars that it causes. Cosmetic. No coverage. I have to pay for it out of pocket.

So much for that b.s. about covering "preexisting conditions".

How do you know when a politician is lying? Easy... their mouth is open.

Scope75
03-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Like I've said for the past 6yrs FUCK OBAMA and the camel he rode in on.

BBG
03-20-2014, 03:47 PM
My buddy was just hopping up and down about finally having insurance as he's a poor art kid. I didn't want to break it to him about how it's probably garbage.

Eden
03-25-2014, 06:36 AM
Yea it is pretty crap. Mines blue cross blue shield. But in other news still eating the same. Almost pushing into the 190's in the evening but getting kinda soft looking in areas but it's not too bad. I'll probably cut my carbs down here in a week or so and see how that works out. Body is continuing to fill out legs are still pretty good more defined and gaining size they vary from about 25-26" depending on how full they are. Waist is still hanging about around 31-32". Need to start tanning since I have three acres of land and can do that but it's been too damn cold it was 20F this morning.

Did I mention I got my wife working out now? She's on a diet to control her epilepsy so she can come off her meds to have kids and so she was about 145lbs before the new diet, got down to 134lbs or so when we started going to the gym a little over a month ago now she's around 118lbs. She's 5'1" so she's a shorty.

Bucks
03-25-2014, 07:50 AM
So much for that b.s. about covering "preexisting conditions".

How do you know when a politician is lying? Easy... their mouth is open.

No shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scope75
03-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Congrats on getting your wife eating better and working out and that's some damn good progress.

nate3993
03-25-2014, 10:07 AM
Do you still use the nordipen?

Eden
03-25-2014, 10:31 AM
Yep 4iu eod

nate3993
03-25-2014, 07:26 PM
All at once or 2 shots? How's that working for you? I think I'm gonna pick up some Igf1 lr3 and see how that does

Eden
03-29-2014, 04:47 PM
All at once, in the AM on an empty stomach. It works great, I can't really speak about IGF-1 because I only used it a few times, and I didn't like the injects into the area I worked that day. Also I'm talking about the peptide IGF-1 not Increlex.

So it's been a pretty busy few days, got to have dinner with a few guys and King Kamali, which was cool getting to listen to him talk about the industry, nutrition and training. After this I went to the gym to workout and so King shows up and a friend of mine that's showing him about while he's here, so I go about my leg workout and then finish, and I'm laying on the gym floor. Well King comes over and asks "I wanna show you something, you have any energy left?". I tell him that I do and he gets me in the leg press, two plates on each side, and tells me to do 10 reps with my feet close together, five seconds on the down motion, and one second up, then 10 reps with my toes pointed out, 10 reps with my feet at each side of the plate for the leg press, then 20 reps super fast with both feet together, all of these with my heels lifted about half an inch off the plate. So I do, because who the fuck is gonna stop with a Pro staring at you telling you not to.

Anyway afterwards he was telling me about how hard you have to train and that everyone thinks the gear gets them there, but that "if you want your body to grow you have to torture it". That was a pretty cool thing to sit and talk to him about. Went to a thing today where he was doing a meet and greet for his supplement company, nothing huge but it was cool to sit around and bs with him off and on for a few hours. Apparently before I arrived he told my brother that he was really impressed by me, and that he thought I would make it as far as whatever it is I want to do. So again that was pretty cool. I'm just sitting around at my brothers place eating my food, and trolling the internet before some more stuff I'm going to.

nate3993
03-29-2014, 09:18 PM
What did u notice from the igf? You don't HAVE to site inject with igf and you should still have been getting some benefits

Eden
03-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Increased muscle pump and a little thicker feeling, that was about it.

Eden
04-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Got up to 200lbs. Started carb cycling now because I was gaining/had more fat than I want so I'm playing around with 450g carbs for two days and 800g for one and I'll see how that does with fat loss. I basically just eat less rice and cut out all my sugar on the low days. Still eating lots of grilled asparagus and steamed broccoli which I love. I picked up a rice cooker which saves me SO much time prepping carbs, I need to make some mashed sweet potatoes soon to break up the monotony of rice.

Other than that not much going on. Been going berserk on my arms because they annoy me and need to grow I think they're around 16.25" right now which is bs according to me. Luckily my waist is staying small it's around 32" - 34" so there's an upside to my frame.

http://i.imgur.com/ZgRHKrX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qbJAv22.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QeVBMUf.jpg

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys are all well.

VayneZ
04-18-2014, 03:36 PM
That's pretty lean bulking for 200 at your height bro! Nice!! And Back's V-Taper looks solid.

I hear you on the arms man... same frustration here. Since I'm cutting down on cals right now and see the definition come out, I feel more than ever the urge to start building bigger Biceps!

What's your current game plan on building them up?

Eden
04-21-2014, 07:23 AM
That's pretty lean bulking for 200 at your height bro! Nice!! And Back's V-Taper looks solid.

I hear you on the arms man... same frustration here. Since I'm cutting down on cals right now and see the definition come out, I feel more than ever the urge to start building bigger Biceps!

What's your current game plan on building them up?

I've just been starting at a heavier weight regardless of how many reps I can get with it. Still usually get 8 on the last set but it's painful and hopefully gets the damn thing to grow.

Right now I'm super setting a tricep movement with a bicep one. I feel like pulling the blood back and forth between the bicep and tricep helps it get pumped better and let's me get more work out of them. Because at a certain point the muscle kinda locks because it's so full so switching back and forth keeps that from happening.

The movement I've been liking the most for biceps is laying face down on an inclined bench and doing curls like that with an easy bar, that seems to work them very hard and they stay under tension the whole time.

Eden
04-24-2014, 03:15 PM
It just so happened that I decided to make some progress pictures for my own motivation but since it's Thursday I'll post them here. These are from about three years ago to a week ago.

I've been carb cycling and weight is down to 194lbs. In the older photo I think I was around 133lbs? Those of you who've been around since primordial performance days will remember this size. Anyway this is like I said three years apart. Other notes my strength is blasting way up bit I expected that and so things should move along for a month or so depending on what I decide to do. Hope you guys are all well.

http://i.imgur.com/sDPfTpr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qhnZur4.jpg

naeydrin
04-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Wow that is a huge difference, I love seeing before and afters like that. Awesome job on putting in the time and work to get where you are.

nate3993
04-24-2014, 06:32 PM
mad impressed on the results. sik man!

VayneZ
04-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I've just been starting at a heavier weight regardless of how many reps I can get with it. Still usually get 8 on the last set but it's painful and hopefully gets the damn thing to grow.

Right now I'm super setting a tricep movement with a bicep one. I feel like pulling the blood back and forth between the bicep and tricep helps it get pumped better and let's me get more work out of them. Because at a certain point the muscle kinda locks because it's so full so switching back and forth keeps that from happening.

The movement I've been liking the most for biceps is laying face down on an inclined bench and doing curls like that with an easy bar, that seems to work them very hard and they stay under tension the whole time.

Everything in bold, my friend, THANK YOU! These are things I haven't given much consideration and haven't done for SUCH a long time. Thanks to you Eden I am now looking forward for next week's arm day.

Oh and those pics. I can't believe that's only 3 years! You have transformed beyond words bro! And you are an inspiration to me!!! I know if you can transform that way in ONLY 3 years, your arms will be OVERgrown soon bud. continue killing it! I'm in that same war with you with my arms (especially Biceps).

Eden
04-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Yea man I was thinking about it because I was reading muscle and fitness they mentioned that during spider curls if you keep your hands close then that works the outer head, and farther apart grip works the inner head.

Now my arms look bigger from the front that the back and I exclusively use a wide (shoulder width or more) grip. So I'm thinking that's part of my issue I have arm thickness but no peak so it makes my arms appear smaller so I'm going to incorporate the close grip on a few movements and see how that goes.

Thanks everyone for the compliments it helps me a lot.

Eden
04-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Random observations I'd like to pass on:

I've noticed people using way way way too much ai, maybe I'm not as prone as others but I have has gyno, and not puffy nips full blown lumps the size of the half my thumb that being said. I've noticed lots of sugar makes my estrogen go nuts, also beer. If I drink beer I actually take an ai to compensate.

Fuck adex, aromasin makes my life so happy one of the worst gyno flares I had was because I forgot my adex for a few days and the estro fell out and one day went from no gyno to painful massive lumps that took a month to get to calm down.

Don't worry so much about your calories and macros. It doesn't matter if your off by a few hundred calories or a few g on your diet. This is a long term thing and sometimes your body needs a break/change.

Eat good food and enjoy eating it. Dreading your next meal and forcing it in while sometimes necessary shouldn't be the rule.

Pay attention to your body if you feel off, or bad something is probably out of wack and needs attention.

That's all I can think of. Mostly just on the estrogen few few people need 25mg ED aromasin for 250mg test. And also puffy nips is normal during wet compound usage if you don't have pain and I mean NOTICEABLE pain you probably don't need an ai.

Eden
05-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Alright again gonna start eating to gain weight again I'm at 193lbs right now and so I'll eat till I get to 205-210lbs and see what is going on once I'm there.

Only real issue is the sheer cost of food as I eat about as much as a three person family lol. But I'll figure it out work wants more overtime anyway so guess that's what I'll do. In other news some animal ate my cat and three of my chickens. So I bought another dozen chicks and gonna borrow my buddies AR-15 and see if I can catch whatever it is. Because damn it I want fresh eggs. Here's some pictures at my current weight.

http://i.imgur.com/bMSqv1o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hhlEmIc.jpg

VayneZ
05-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Bro honestly, your arms are starting to match up pretty solid with the whole symmetry. You're packing on mad muscle!! And 193 is really really heavy for people our height (shorties). I myself am in my 160's right now. And honestly I don't really feel ''that tiny''.... Maybe it's the definition that's fooling me... ANYWAYS you look GOOD bruh! ;)

Eden
05-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Thanks VayneZ I just keep plugging away.

As for updates I've decided to take a week or so off from the gym. I've been feeling strong and been having good workouts in the gym but they've started to lag and I feel it's time to take a break. I think it's important when pushing the body so hard for so long to give it a break so that it can adjust and catch up on some of the stuff it's been putting off to keep things going as far as bodybuilding.

That being said I've taken this time to do tons of foam rolling and stretching which I plan to keep going even after the break from the gym. It's also very refreshing to be able to head home and not have to worry when my gym session is. I think it will clear my mind and help me get back into the mindset of really looking forward to getting to the gym as working out but right now I'm just relaxing.

Diet is pretty heavy still. I don't know how much rice I'm eating but I cool half an lb every night and eat all of it before bed, along with 4-6 cups of oats, and maybe a half pound of refried beans. Proteins consist of chicken and ground beef currently but I'll get my wife to make me some of her great beef pot roast soon and chow on that as well. As I've been eating weight has been steadily increasing except for yesterday where it shot up and at the end of the day I was 205lbs naked. So whatever I'm doing it's working well and in pretty excited. Obviously the weight is glycogen and water but still at my height and build 205lbs is pretty impressive for me to see.

Other than that I'm just relaxing, watching movies and researching new supplements that I'll be adding into my rotation.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you guys are al well.

Eden
06-11-2014, 01:43 PM
So I've been working on my house again so I've been distracted and really haven't had much to update with. Weight is running around 203-211lbs depending on how much water I drink. I've added in a little insulin post workout and it's working pretty well.

I'm pretty sure my body is very sensitive to it I downed 100g sugar from table sugar, 29g sugar from apple juice, 80g whey protein, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine and nitraflex. With this I still had slight nausea and a headache but very very minor. I'm gonna get batteries for my glucometer and let you guys know what my blood sugar is doing.

That being said I've found after working a muscle group it will be depleted and then full back up I've the next two days or so. With the insulin it seems to be filled back up almost immediately but keeps filling up over the next few days. Really interesting feeling and I can imagine would keep someone very very full.

Current back:

http://i.imgur.com/Zvbejzj.jpg

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Looking sold bro!

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

Eden
07-09-2014, 06:47 AM
Ok so sorry for no posts I've been busy since my house seems to want to fall apart.

I've been knocking down my food and supplements to kinda give things a rest and recoup a bit. I've dropped down to 196lbs but just water and fat is all I've lost so far. I've also noticed that my muscles are still just fine as far as strength and size. I'm going to keep cutting a bit for another 2.5 weeks then it's back to full tilt growing.

Abs are coming back in and legs are pretty defined which I was surprised to see as much definition at the weight I'm at. I've noticed also that if I eat less I seem to grow better, this seems like it's because my body doesn't have to sit using a ton of energy digesting a ton of food and can just grow. So there seems to be such a thing as eating too much and of you guys aren't getting bigger you might try eating a little less for a week and see what happens there.

VayneZ
07-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Ok so sorry for no posts I've been busy since my house seems to want to fall apart.

I've been knocking down my food and supplements to kinda give things a rest and recoup a bit. I've dropped down to 196lbs but just water and fat is all I've lost so far. I've also noticed that my muscles are still just fine as far as strength and size. I'm going to keep cutting a bit for another 2.5 weeks then it's back to full tilt growing.

Abs are coming back in and legs are pretty defined which I was surprised to see as much definition at the weight I'm at. I've noticed also that if I eat less I seem to grow better, this seems like it's because my body doesn't have to sit using a ton of energy digesting a ton of food and can just grow. So there seems to be such a thing as eating too much and of you guys aren't getting bigger you might try eating a little less for a week and see what happens there.

You have pictures of you at 195? We are at the exact same weight.

And I really gotta eat less.... I'll take your advise. But I guess after my short PCT. Started a cycle but I'll probably cut it short 3 weeks/4 weeks only. It's just a nightmare.

Eden
07-09-2014, 01:32 PM
No but I can try to take some pictures. It's not super impressive right now and I'm really flat but I'll see what I can do. What's going on with your cycle maybe we can figure out what's getting ya.

Eden
07-10-2014, 06:13 AM
Here ya go VayneZ. 195lbs

http://i.imgur.com/nHAyweo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RKnntSY.jpg

VayneZ
07-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Dude as I remember the last pics I saw of you, you're overall symmetry looks better now! Way more defined without the water and fat. You think you'll stay around this weight for now? Or you're planning on gaining more?

Eden
07-12-2014, 04:28 AM
I'm losing fat pretty hard right now and will be for another two weeks. Gotta remeber this fat Loss is from two weeks of cut dieting. I lose fat VERY rapidly I think due to my metabolism and the amount of muscle I carry combined with the fact that I don't like sugar or junk food. The worst stuff I eat is like pot pies and Arizona tea. So yes I'll lose hard for another two weeks then I'm going to be eating more but I should still semi lose for another month. Then I'm going to go back to growing. It takes a long time for me to get blurry with bulking, mostly the issue I have is I just hold water and so I look way softer than I am lol.

Eden
07-17-2014, 08:50 AM
So I've stopped losing at about 193lbs. Body keeps getting leaner and kinda fuller, having a lot of lethargy but I expected that to happen so no real issues there. I've slowed down on going to the gym as currently I'm not having enough energy. I also testy blood sugar and it's currently averaging around 72. So very low. I'll update later if more comes up.

VayneZ
07-17-2014, 01:37 PM
damn that lethargy and low energy! I feel you on that man

Eden
07-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Still losing weight last I weighed was 185lbs but I'm very flat and dry not much water. Still more fat than I want but if I ate some more and filled back up it wouldn't look as bad.

Other than that there aren't really too many updates. I gotta fix my car but it's been super hot here so that's been kinda putting a clamp on that plan.

Eden
07-30-2014, 11:04 AM
So everything is going well, been eating more, filling up, still pretty defined I'll try to get pictures going at some point soon.

Eden
08-01-2014, 11:37 AM
So a day in the life of "WTF insulin"

Go to gym, take 3iu slin,work back and arms, while working out drink: 45g sugar, 10g creatine, 10g BCAA, get home take 7iu slin, half an hour after getting home drink 100g sugar, 50g protein, 10g creatine, 10g L-glutamine, and adenoflex. Two hours later my blood sugar before going to bed is 48mg/dl normal is 105mg/dl-156mg/dl. Mine usually runs 68mg/dl-100mg/dl. Proceed to eat a bag of gummy bears, 16oz high-c, two freezy pops, 20g fat of olive oil and another 50g protein. Blood sugar get yourself together.

BBG
08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
eat a bag of gummy bears

Fuck man that's my number 1 weakness, any kind of gummy food. Probably going to pick up a back now... damn it BRO YOU CANT JUST BE MENTIONING SHIT LIKE THAT.

Eden
08-01-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm kinda wondering why my blood sugar goes so low. I'm timing the sugar right, and 150g sugar should cover 10iu of slin but I dunno, I've heard tren can sometimes mess with your blood sugar. Also yea dude, Haribo gold gummy bears, goodness love them they're kinda firmer than most gummy food which I like.

Eden
08-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Did legs yesterday

Squat:

135 x 15
225 x 15
315 x 8
315 x 2

I complete these very fast usually 10-20 seconds between sets. On the 315 squats I was resting and pausing on the stops then driving up.

Leg press:

Half stack x 50
3/4 x 50
Stack x 40
Stack x 40

A lot of these are just burning out, slow reps probably 4 seconds on the concentric and eccentric, sometimes rapid usually at the start to burn the muscle out. I don't throw the weight around the weight is under control during the fast reps. Vary foot position as it feels necessary.

Leg extensions:

3plate x 20
6plate x 15
10plate x 10
Drop set:
10plate x 7
7plate x 5
5plate x 5

These are done on a cybex and don't have weight listed. I don't much care since if it does the job it does the job. Needless to say after about the second set I couldn't feel my legs and was just telling them to extend and hoping they did.

Lying leg curls:

3 plate x 15
6 plate x 12
10 plate x 10

After this I went and did a little arms because they're lagging. In any event I had a huge pump and could barely bend my legs. I made the mistake of bending my leg and it hurt so bad my eyes started watering so there's that. This workout took about 38 maybe 40 minutes. Some of it just me pacing or sitting on the floor.

Eden
08-07-2014, 08:38 AM
A note on too much.

I've been noticing that as I've backed off ok food, or other things that my progress has come back again. I've been eating less and growing more, and working a little less on the edge and have been seeing more progress.

As I've seen a lot of is get bogged down in plateaus and diminishing results. I think some of us would benefit from doing less. I think the body gets bogged down and tired when your constantly shoving food and supplements into it. I think the hyper digestion takes away from the body actually utilizing the food.

Another point is the mental state it creates it leads to a lot of stress and for me less enjoyment. This whole process is about betterment and progress and if we become so obsessed with more is more then we forget to allow our bodies to do the talking because "oh the numbers say I need this much food etc".

So my long winded point is to remember to let your body talk to you and guide you along the path of progress. If you're slamming it all the time that breaks down the body and mind and progress suffers. Just a thought for you guys. I hope it helps.

VayneZ
08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
A note on too much.

I've been noticing that as I've backed off ok food, or other things that my progress has come back again. I've been eating less and growing more, and working a little less on the edge and have been seeing more progress.

As I've seen a lot of is get bogged down in plateaus and diminishing results. I think some of us would benefit from doing less. I think the body gets bogged down and tired when your constantly shoving food and supplements into it. I think the hyper digestion takes away from the body actually utilizing the food.

Another point is the mental state it creates it leads to a lot of stress and for me less enjoyment. This whole process is about betterment and progress and if we become so obsessed with more is more then we forget to allow our bodies to do the talking because "oh the numbers say I need this much food etc".

So my long winded point is to remember to let your body talk to you and guide you along the path of progress. If you're slamming it all the time that breaks down the body and mind and progress suffers. Just a thought for you guys. I hope it helps.

I'm gonna switch off to training more light and faster. Get in get out style. What you just said, is exactly how I have been feeling lately. I need to give my body a chance to breathe. Thanks for the post man, it re-affirms my mindstate

Eden
08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Did rack pulls on the smith yesterday to start back. Felt good and topped out at 365lbs for six felt like I could have gotten more but I didn't bring straps and was losing my grip.

Other than that I'm talking to Neil Hill (dude who trains Flex Lewis) about some workout and diet stuff. I like Neil since Flex is a shorter dude and I think that experience should translate regardless he's a damn good trainer. I'll keep you guys posted.

Eden
08-22-2014, 08:57 AM
So after a week of this Y3T business I have some observations:

Holy muscle fullness batman
Where are all my fats going
So. Much. Food.
All these slow reps
Be on week one of Y3T(the easiest week) have to drag self out of bed because growing.
Lats lats lats lats everywhere.
I don't wanna see week two and three. Had to fight throwing up the last 40 minutes of leg day yesterday.

All in all though them gains goodness.

I'll wait a few weeks and post pictures. Not a whole lot noticeable, but my wife noticed and she's usually oblivious to my gains.

This is my leg.

http://i.imgur.com/WZHOeBd.jpg

Eden
09-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Depleted after a workout vs full the next day

http://i.imgur.com/tJxKuTU.jpg

For those who haven't seen what I looked like before, forgot, or have. Here's me before working out at 100lbs, and now at about 200lbs. I passed four years of working out about a week ago.

http://i.imgur.com/sKITjME.jpg