PDA

View Full Version : AL 4 weeks prior to 8 week cycle? cycle advice needed.

SimpleJack
05-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I purchased a cut cycle in like January planning on using it to get pretty lean I started after a dirty bulk at 5 10 188. I started IF'ing in December and have had great results so I kept putting the cut cycle off. well now I am stopped at 160 electronic BF calculator says 8.7% so im thinkin maybe 9.5%.. looking completely shredded until you get to my lower abs. I still a little left to lose on the lower 2 and lower back. everything else looks amazing, things I thought id never have...split chest, shoulder striations, ab and oblique vascularity. the IF'ing worked pretty well for me.
the original cycle I purchased was 8 wks
6AL ed
3alphamass ed
4alpha 5 test ed

I am pretty close I was thinking about only using 1 bottle of the AL bc honestly I want to finish this cut off. and the cost of AL is ridiculous. so what im thinking is just 4 weeks
AL 6ed
Alpha 5 test 3ed

a little TCF and sustain then going back to eating properly and possibly starting a lean bulk cycle 4-6 weeks later.??? I have heard the 4 weeks on AL doesn't shut you down much but not sure on the test?? looking to finish this off so I can start eating right and making strength gains again. I don't want to start an 8 week expensive cycle while IF'ing I would rather save the mass and the other bottles of test for a lean bulk when I have the nutrition to support it better. (maybe add in a few bottles of AB or something )

any suggestions on where to go from here...would be great. sorry for the story