PDA

View Full Version : Formastanzol and Forerunner's Reboot

Strong_Guy
05-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Currently running a 10 week cut cycle of Transaderm/AHv3/11 oxo and looking ahead to PCT and beyond. I'm really intrigued by Formastanzol (also looked at Formasurge but I really like the overall profile of Formastanzol) and Reboot, though I've never tried either. I'm planning on picking up a bottle of each to try out. What I'm looking to do is run one followed by the other. I know I could stack them but I'd really like to try them each solo to get a good feel for them. Every other cycle I've ran I followed with Primordial's TRS for PCT then a bottle or two of Phytotest for a good natty solo run which always worked out very well, was good at helping to keep strength and libido up well after cycle. I'm thinking I may do something similar with these products. The question is, which should I run first for my PCT and which would be good for a solo run following it?

Diet wise, I plan on keeping calories still somewhat low, either at or slightly below maintenance. I'd like to keep leaning up through the rest of the summer:cool:. I'm thinking the Reboot for 4 weeks, then Formastanzol for 6 weeks after. I've read where both can be beneficial for PCT as well as a good non-hormonal solo cycle. The cycle I'm currently on isn't that suppressive and from what I found on them it seems either should be adequate for PCT. Thoughts? Also, any product feedback from those who have used these would be welcome too!

Right Hook
05-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Your plan of 4 weeks Reboot followed by the Form is a good one.

Grape Ape
05-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Definitely do not stack them together. You will crush your estrogen. Do run the reboot first as the Form can covert to an active steroid in very small ammounts. Just better to be on the safe side when in PCT. Besides Reboot has a pretty solid profile for It's purpose.

A serm is still recommended on this side, as its always the best route, but I Wouldn't say that it is totally necessary for your run.

As for the Formastanzol vs Formasurge; I'd go with Formasurge. It's made by a more reputable company. Not many of us trust need2, and Mr.Supps in a close associate. Plus the added resveratrol is nice.

Strong_Guy
05-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Your plan of 4 weeks Reboot followed by the Form is a good one.

Thanks, after researching both they seem like solid products. Looking to try some new things (to me) and see what works best.

Strong_Guy
05-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Definitely do not stack them together. You will crush your estrogen. Do run the reboot first as the Form can covert to an active steroid in very small ammounts. Just better to be on the safe side when in PCT. Besides Reboot has a pretty solid profile for It's purpose.

A serm is still recommended on this side, as its always the best route, but I Wouldn't say that it is totally necessary for your run.

As for the Formastanzol vs Formasurge; I'd go with Formasurge. It's made by a more reputable company. Not many of us trust need2, and Mr.Supps in a close associate. Plus the added resveratrol is nice.

Yeah, I wondered if stacking might be a bit too much in regards to estrogen control. I'm really going back and forth on Formastanzol vs Formasurge now. They're similar, yet different. One of the main differences is one has 7,8 benzoflavone while the other has resveratrol. It also seems that maybe the Formastanzol might be a bit more aggressive at combating estrogen? If so that would lead me to believe it may be better for PCT while the Formasurge may be better for a solo health/fitness benefit related run. Either way, Formastane itself has me very intrigued having never tried it.

burlyman30
05-11-2013, 11:37 AM
While Formestane is an effective suicide inhibitor of estrogen, one side effect it does have is reduction of DHT. So while in the case of most suicide inhibitors you would not taper down usage as you might in the non-suicidal inhibitors, I would recommend tapering usage of Formestane. Some have complained of gyno-related symptoms after stopping usage all at once.

Strong_Guy
05-11-2013, 11:53 AM
While Formestane is an effective suicide inhibitor of estrogen, one side effect it does have is reduction of DHT. So while in the case of most suicide inhibitors you would not taper down usage as you might in the non-suicidal inhibitors, I would recommend tapering usage of Formestane. Some have complained of gyno-related symptoms after stopping usage all at once.

Good to know. Definitely want to educate myself on the good as well as the bad. Thanks.

Grape Ape
05-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Estrogen isn't always the enemy, even if supplement companies would like to convince you other wise. What we want to do is control estrogen. Not crushit.

The formastanzol(if I remember correctly) doesn't have a significant ammount of 7,8 in it.

Strong_Guy
05-13-2013, 07:08 PM

Also on that note, any thoughts for best way to taper off with a 6 week run? I've seen recommendations of cutting the dose in half the final week of a 4 week cycle for example.

Strong_Guy
05-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Estrogen isn't always the enemy, even if supplement companies would like to convince you other wise. What we want to do is control estrogen. Not crushit.

The formastanzol(if I remember correctly) doesn't have a significant ammount of 7,8 in it.

Comparatively speaking, Formasurge has 84 mg of resveratrol for every 100 mg of formastane; Formastanzol has 25 mg of 7,8 benzoflavone for every 100 mg of Formastane. So I guess the dose is less in regards to that, minus the "extras" in Formastanzol (DIM, chrysin, etc.) which I'm not overly concerned with. I guess my thought at that point, if you can only have one, which is better resveratrol or 7,8.... (I wonder why neither included both?) Decisions, decisions...

burlyman30
05-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Also on that note, any thoughts for best way to taper off with a 6 week run? I've seen recommendations of cutting the dose in half the final week of a 4 week cycle for example.

On a 6 week run, I'd start the taper on week 4 by cutting dosage 25% , 50% on week 5 and 75% on week 6.

Strong_Guy
05-14-2013, 05:35 AM
On a 6 week run, I'd start the taper on week 4 by cutting dosage 25% , 50% on week 5 and 75% on week 6.

Cool. Thanks for the input!

Strong_Guy
05-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Decided to go with Formasurge, seems like many really like it. Still got a few weeks left of my current cycle then going to run Reboot for 4 weeks followed by 4-6 weeks of Formasurge (going to take first week or two to access tolerance). As long as tolerance permits, going to probably go 6 pumps a day then taper down towards the end. Interested to see how it goes.

SoCal-Nutrition
05-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Decided to go with Formasurge, seems like many really like it. Still got a few weeks left of my current cycle then going to run Reboot for 4 weeks followed by 4-6 weeks of Formasurge (going to take first week or two to access tolerance). As long as tolerance permits, going to probably go 6 pumps a day then taper down towards the end. Interested to see how it goes.

nice! I've used FormaSurge and liked it. but I haven't had a chance to use Forma Stanzol since we started carrying it.

but, Formasurge is becoming increasingly popular...probably for good reason :cool:

Strong_Guy
06-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Started my Reboot this week. One question for anyone who's taken it: is it normal for it to have a foul smell? The best way I can describe it is, almost like rotten eggs... Just curious, and wondering what in it could cause such a strange odor.

Enuke65
06-12-2013, 08:21 PM
The pills? Yeah, the pill smell like hot cat shit on a hibachi grill. It's weird

Strong_Guy
06-13-2013, 05:52 AM
The pills? Yeah, the pill smell like hot cat shit on a hibachi grill. It's weird

Ok, I figured. It's weird the smells that various supplements give off.

Strong_Guy
07-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Just finished my 4 weeks of Reboot, and started Formasurge this week. I was very happy with the Reboot, definitely a great all-in-one PCT following a light cycle (such as derm and/or AH), highly recommended. The only off thing was the smell, very strange, pungent...stink lol. Oh well, I can get past that, worked great.

Wasn't quite sure what to expect with the Formasurge having never tried it. I was thinking it would be more of a gel type instead of a runny liquid. Not a problem though, just have to be a bit more careful when applying. The chemical smell and greasiness are the only real turn-offs so far, but again, not really a big deal. I am anxious to see how Formasurge treats me. Going with the 6 week, 3 pumps 2x/day then tapering down starting week 4, as discussed before. I'm also throwing in a bottle of Phyto-test with it, I've always enjoyed Phyto-test before and I figure it and Formasurge should compliment each other fairly well.

Strong_Guy
03-06-2014, 05:55 PM
So I dug up this old thread I started last year to post some more discussion. After a lengthy cycle of an AMS Epi 1 Test and Dermacrine over the winter, I followed up with Reboot (which has become my go-to PCT for mild cycles, its great!) and once completing that decided to try the other formestane product mentioned earlier in this thread, Forma Stanzol, which I am currently running a bottle of. I have to say, I like it MUCH better than Formasurge with regards to the carrier and application. Formasurge was really greasy and left a strong chemical type smell, neither which were unbearable, but the Forma Stanzol goes on good, dries well/quick, and is virtually undetectable within a minute or two.

However.... Has anyone tried it? There are supposed to be approx. 60 10-pump servings per bottle which should equal out to about 30 days when dosed twice per day (which is on the higher end of the dosing instructions). I'm running it at 7 pumps twice per day and its looking like I will be lucky to get three weeks out of it. I was just wondering if I misinterpreted something? Overall I really like the Forma Stanzol, but my only gripe has been the fact that it's not going to last me nearly as long as I was under the impression it would. At seven pumps 2x/day I should have enough for about 6 weeks. This has left me scratching my head, and not exactly happy... Anyone else experience this?

BBG
03-06-2014, 06:43 PM
This is what I understand of Formastanzol: Per 10 pump serving 60 servings per container 100mgs Formestane (Sometimes spelled Formastane) 25mgs DIM 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg Chrysin 4mg Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Should be lasting you around 42 days.

Strong_Guy
03-06-2014, 10:47 PM
This is what I understand of Formastanzol: Per 10 pump serving 60 servings per container 100mgs Formestane (Sometimes spelled Formastane) 25mgs DIM 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg Chrysin 4mg Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Should be lasting you around 42 days.

That's the way I figured it too. I'm about two weeks into it and it looks like there's only about 1/3 of what I started with left in there...