PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on non methyls

pitboss
11-08-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm afraid of methyls. There, I said it. I'm a pussy you say? OK, I can live with that. My liver can live with that, too. I have some nice stuff in my stash but most likely I will never use them. Looking for some ideas on some safe(r) stuff. I believe Forerunner's Alpha Mass/ Bulk are similar to PP's Androseries so there's that. How about AMS's stuff? MassDrops? Decavol? 1-AD? 4-AD? Anyone use their stuff? I've researched quite a bit but I'm not convinced ..... Anyone have experience with any of this stuff? How about LG's ( yeah, I know ) new liquid line? Come on, give an old dude some good advice.

BBG
11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Doubt anyone here will berate you for not using methyls.

With that said, trenazone is a good choice for a non-methyl that will work. Stack it with stanodrol or something else androgenic and you're good to go.

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
If you don't want to use a methyl, more power to you brother. Anyone who tries to put you down for not taking one is just a shallow prick.

As far as AMS, I've only used their 4-ad UTT. It works pretty well, but I had to take double the label dose.

USN HM 350Z
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
stano for sure and sell me your stash....

pitboss
11-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the advice, guys. I really want to try trenazone, I just don't want the possible gyno ( already have lump from anadrol/ dbol from the 90's ) or lose the hairline. I just may have to try some of these safer alternatives and just increase the dosage. I may part with some stuff here soon. Have a whole box of PP stuff.

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Ha, this would probably be the last board to rag on you for not using a methylated compound.

MstenTheNewKing
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Is trenavar and ment methyls?

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the advice, guys. I really want to try trenazone, I just don't want the possible gyno ( already have lump from anadrol/ dbol from the 90's ) or lose the hairline. I just may have to try some of these safer alternatives and just increase the dosage. I may part with some stuff here soon. Have a whole box of PP stuff.

If you have superdrone... :cool:

Also, I don't think trenazone gyno is a worry, especially with an AI, SERM or stanodrol. But I totally see where you're coming from.

Hairline will be an issue with any number of roids, even the safer ones, though the only one that ever hit my hairline hard was epistane.

- - - Updated - - -

Is trenavar and ment methyls?

Trenavar is not. I'm not 100% sure on ment.

MstenTheNewKing
11-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I think alphabulk is similar to andromass you just have to dose it pretty high. I had a feeling that trenavar was a non methyl and i also think ment is too. If that the case then looking into both of those compounds op but both ment and trenavar have to be dosed pretty high so it may not be worth the hole in the wallet.

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Alphabulk is only 4-dhea. And it's only 60mg.

h2s
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I think alphabulk is similar to andromass you just have to dose it pretty high. I had a feeling that trenavar was a non methyl and i also think ment is too. If that the case then looking into both of those compounds op but both ment and trenavar have to be dosed pretty high so it may not be worth the hole in the wallet.

Ment is dosed high? Isnt Estrogen a huge concern with it?

Some guys have said it is amazing pre-wo though, and these are guys whose opinion I trust.

USN HM 350Z
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
might try ment when I get back home. Trenavar gave me gyno last month, so not touching that stuff again until I am home and have letro!

MstenTheNewKing
11-09-2012, 12:55 PM
I've seen people over at phf talking about 90-100mg of ment. But everyone over there over does it. And trenavar at 90mg was ok but gave me high blood pressure if i ever did it again i would do 120 -150mg