PDA

View Full Version : Is my Deedee fake???? opinions, please!

KenTheEagle
05-11-2013, 05:01 PM

Hey guys, i need serious advice, a friend gave me 100 tabs, and i would have to buy another 100... just want to make sure if its real or fake?

I also have trendy ace ! :)

BTW this D's have a logo and a line accross. the logo is like a reptile, but its blurry.

Cobalt
05-11-2013, 05:24 PM

Take your Deedee out of my la-bor-atory!

DJM
05-11-2013, 06:54 PM
how they taste, chew one
if its tasteless or sugary its fake 100%

pink thais are faked alot
only buy from someone you trust

KenTheEagle
05-11-2013, 07:06 PM
how they taste, chew one
if its tasteless or sugary its fake 100%

pink thais are faked alot
only buy from someone you trust

Thanks my friend, am i suppose to taste it while on pct? :o or should i wait?

burlyman30
05-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Thanks my friend, am i suppose to taste it while on pct? :o or should i wait?

Tasting one isn't going to hurt you.

nate3993
05-11-2013, 08:23 PM
put it in your mouth, taste it, swish water in your mouth, spit it out. won't do anything

USN HM 350Z
05-11-2013, 09:06 PM
send the batch to me and I will test them for you

KenTheEagle
05-11-2013, 09:47 PM
send the batch to me and I will test them for you

LOL i wish i could!, My bud got these from columbia :D , i think is legit i just read overviews, and checked the logo, it looks exactly the same, i dont think i would be able to chew it and spit it out... id sallow it :D

I got tren and dbol already, will run them once my bloodwork shows ok *still unsure about dbol).... right now on pct i feel miserable, however, i am surprised that i feel great energy.

If i were to use the dbol id use it at 25 ED along with test for 4 weeks, then test alone with masterone and last 8-10 weeks my sweet trenbolone.... correction, i wont use trenbolone, trenbolone would use me :P .... i will log it
thank you guys for the suggestions.

DJM
05-11-2013, 10:34 PM
i dont think i could chew or spit it out
id swallow it 😆

oh man

KenTheEagle
05-11-2013, 11:15 PM
id swallow it ��

oh man

Haha i knew that you were coming with that comment................ anyways, DJ... do you know if BD is still active (producing)?

burlyman30
05-12-2013, 12:52 AM
id swallow it ��

oh man

Sounds about right. He did say he had a "customer service job" now... :rolleyes:

KenTheEagle
05-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Sounds about right. He did say he had a "customer service job" now... :rolleyes:

You are so funny burly............. :) "LOL" :mad:

DJM
05-12-2013, 01:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/andysutils/db.jpg
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachments/professional-muscle-forum/339d1048415510-d-bol-tabs-fake-real-faker-pink-thai.jpg

bare in mind, fake doesnt always mean ineffective, it just means not the legit stuff, many fakes work great , the blue hearts are good example......again if you trust who you got them from, youll be fine........another thing is price.....iv seen pink thais for 4bills a bottle and as low as a bit over a hundred, makes you wonder

with regards to if BD still makes them, i only know as much as you would after a 5min google search

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 12:58 AM
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachments/professional-muscle-forum/339d1048415510-d-bol-tabs-fake-real-faker-pink-thai.jpg

bare in mind, fake doesnt always mean ineffective, it just means not the legit stuff, many fakes work great , the blue hearts are good example......again if you trust who you got them from, youll be fine........another thing is price.....iv seen pink thais for 4bills a bottle and as low as a bit over a hundred, makes you wonder

with regards to if BD still makes them, i only know as much as you would after a 5min google search

Thanks dj mine looks real then, are exactly the same as the left ones (with the snake)...anyways, i am getting 100 tabs more, and 2 trendy vials more :D

DJ if you can also please put your inpiut on this thread i will appreciate it.

Finaplix horror story........ (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/advanced-enhancement-science/1120-finaplix-horror-story.html)

Rodja
05-13-2013, 08:00 AM

BD is still around and making them.

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:02 PM
BD is still around and making them.

Thanks for the info Rodja, i really think i have the real deal, i think i will include this into my next cycle coming soon, will let you guys kno

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the info Rodja, i really think i have the real deal, i think i will include this into my next cycle coming soon, will let you guys kno

when you get gyno how will you know what did it........dbol and tren are both new to you

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:21 PM
when you get gyno how will you know what did it........dbol and tren are both new to you

This is why my cycle is planned like this:

first 4-6 weeks :

Dbol x 25 mgs x 4-6 weeks (i think just 4)
Test e 250 x 6 weeks
masteron x 6 weeks (100 EOD)
aromasin

week 7-8
test e 250 mgs
masteron 100 EOD
aromasin
(trying to cut as much as i can)

week 9 to 16-19

test e 250
tren a

*masteron (undecided if i would put it together with tren)

aromasin

olddawg
05-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Ippy, if you run the tren longer, lower dost it'll have more time to work its magic, and you'll not have issues with sides as much. Especially on a cut.
and I'd keep the mast in there def

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:27 PM
1-why you cutting after 6wks of dbol? sounds counter productive to me
2-in your research what did you read bout tren into pct?
3-dermacrine? dude just sell it

olddawg
05-13-2013, 01:28 PM
I was thinkin with his dbol that low he was still cutting with it and using it for strength??

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:31 PM
I was thinkin with his dbol that low he was still cutting with it and using it for strength??

hes only 165lbs, 25mg will go far id assume

ill believe hes cutting when i see a cutting eating approach, with a legit before pic lol

olddawg
05-13-2013, 01:32 PM
I laughed at that

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:37 PM
1-why you cutting after 6wks of dbol? sounds counter productive to me
2-in your research what did you read bout tren into pct?
3-dermacrine? dude just sell it

OD, lower the test even more than 250? and thanks for pointing the mast, will like to keep it all the way to be honest

Dj, i wll cut to reduce extra bloat, since i will still have test i doubt i will lose size... dermacrine just because i miss it LMAO

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Dj, i wll cut to reduce extra bloat, since i will still have test i doubt i will lose size
^^^^and this is why your gains are usually non existent outside of mild vascularity in the arms

olddawg
05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
I meant to keep the tren low dose and longer rather than a higher more dramatic cycle with sides from hell

Rodja
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Mast with dbol is retarded. You're, once again, making this shit far too complicated. Pick one goal instead of two and then build around that single goal with 2-3 compounds.

olddawg
05-13-2013, 08:46 PM
http://thepostmonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/RetardGirl-1-Copy2.jpg
Mast with dbol is retarded. .

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 12:32 AM
One thing is to follow a plan that everybody would follow (everything is bro lore science)............. and other thing is to set up an orginal plan.

weekend
05-14-2013, 12:41 AM
i agree that he shouldnt run the dbol, an should stick to TMT if he really wants to run tren...

but why is mast with dbol retarded? mast could cut the bloat and possibly be synergistic? have you tried it?

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 12:44 AM
One thing is to follow a plan that everybody would follow (everything is bro lore science)............. and other thing is to set up an orginal plan.

Smart thing would be to set up an individual plan (not necessarily original and new) for you based on your goals and based on what is already known about the drugs themselves and how they interact with the other compounds. Once you understand how they act and also how they interact with other compounds, you will have a better understand of what works very well with what and why. If you don't achieve that knowledge and understanding, then you will have to borrow it from others who have been there and used them and have the knowledge base already.

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 01:04 AM
Smart thing would be to set up an individual plan (not necessarily original and new) for you based on your goals and based on what is already known about the drugs themselves and how they interact with the other compounds. Once you understand how they act and also how they interact with other compounds, you will have a better understand of what works very well with what and why. If you don't achieve that knowledge and understanding, then you will have to borrow it from others who have been there and used them and have the knowledge base already.

I understand and agree somewjat, burly But as weekend points it, why is bad mast and dbol bad, mast would cut the extra bload THAT I DONT NEED.... my goal is to create a different physique, shredded packing as much muscle as i can.... you see ive been readin Llewellyn, Roberts and some others studies with back up, they all agree that even on anabolics, you cannot expect more than 1 pound per week, i just want to be anabolically enhanced, with less bloat effect.... and thats why dbol and mast is already set along with exemestane wich would prevent bloat even more.

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 01:24 AM
I understand and agree somewjat, burly But as weekend points it, why is bad mast and dbol bad, mast would cut the extra bload THAT I DONT NEED.... my goal is to create a different physique, shredded packing as much muscle as i can.... you see ive been readin Llewellyn, Roberts and some others studies with back up, they all agree that even on anabolics, you cannot expect more than 1 pound per week, i just want to be anabolically enhanced, with less bloat effect.... and thats why dbol and mast is already set along with exemestane wich would prevent bloat even more.

I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says. I'm just stating facts.

Dbol is like a "feel good" superdrol... you get strong, you get big, and then you lose it when the cycle is over. Part of the reason you get strong is because of the estrogenic bloat. Take that away, and take away some of its positive effects. It enhances glycogen retention significantly, which also add to the strength effects. But you go off it and that goes away, too.

Remember your Sdrol cycle? Same type of deal. Very little permanent muscle tissue remains after the cycle. Based on what you have stated your goals are (many many times) and based on how you looked during and after your Sdrol cycle, dbol is a horrible choice for your goals.

So, while some compounds with differing effects are complimentary with each other, some compounds with differing effects just fight against some of the well known positive effects of each other. Mast will be less effective with dbol than it could be with another compound. Dbol will be less effective with mast than it could be with another compound.

/Spoon feeding.

Sperwer
05-14-2013, 02:29 AM
I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says.

This thread - like every other one involving Ippy - reminds me of a conversation I have over and over again with a good friend of mine. He has ballooned up to 310 pounds in the past couple of years, because he is a "foodie", and because he has had some very difficult emotional issues occasioned by the protracted dying of his mother from brain cancer and problems with his father (who invited him to punch him, then had him arrested when he did and swore out a complaint against him that has created employment problems - all of which induced him to eat more. He knew he had a problem, and after researching it, decided to follow a very low carb diet a la Gary Taubes. I told him to also start exercising and to start lowering his caloric intake, but he resisted the exercise recommendation (saying he would start after losing the first 10 pounds) and completely rejected the idea of caloric restriction because based on his reading of Taubes it wasn't necessary. I pointed out that he was misunderstanding the point of Taubes' criticism of mere calorie reduction as a solution to the prevailing sorts of nutritional disease. But he continued to resist, wanting to argue the fine points of Taubes' theories. After indulging him for a bit, I suggested that he just needed to stop thinking and do what he was told (by someone who knew more than he did as evidenced by their own accomplishments - whether me or someone else). I put up with his bullshit because I've known him for years, but I just don't have any patience for Ippy's drama. God bless you guys who do.

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 02:46 AM
This thread - like every other one involving Ippy - reminds me of a conversation I have over and over again with a good friend of mine. He has ballooned up to 310 pounds in the past couple of years, because he is a "foodie", and because he has had some very difficult emotional issues occasioned by the protracted dying of his mother from brain cancer and problems with his father (who invited him to punch him, then had him arrested when he did and swore out a complaint against him that has created employment problems - all of which induced him to eat more. He knew he had a problem, and after researching it, decided to follow a very low carb diet a la Gary Taubes. I told him to also start exercising and to start lowering his caloric intake, but he resisted the exercise recommendation (saying he would start after losing the first 10 pounds) and completely rejected the idea of caloric restriction because based on his reading of Taubes it wasn't necessary. I pointed out that he was misunderstanding the point of Taubes' criticism of mere calorie reduction as a solution to the prevailing sorts of nutritional disease. But he continued to resist, wanting to argue the fine points of Taubes' theories. After indulging him for a bit, I suggested that he just needed to stop thinking and do what he was told (by someone who knew more than he did as evidenced by their own accomplishments - whether me or someone else). I put up with his bullshit because I've known him for years, but I just don't have any patience for Ippy's drama. God bless you guys who do.

Interesting....... however this is the internet, this is entertainment you can or not agree with me, and is all good.

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 02:50 AM
I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says. I'm just stating facts.

Dbol is like a "feel good" superdrol... you get strong, you get big, and then you lose it when the cycle is over. Part of the reason you get strong is because of the estrogenic bloat. Take that away, and take away some of its positive effects. It enhances glycogen retention significantly, which also add to the strength effects. But you go off it and that goes away, too.

Remember your Sdrol cycle? Same type of deal. Very little permanent muscle tissue remains after the cycle. Based on what you have stated your goals are (many many times) and based on how you looked during and after your Sdrol cycle, dbol is a horrible choice for your goals.

So, while some compounds with differing effects are complimentary with each other, some compounds with differing effects just fight against some of the well known positive effects of each other. Mast will be less effective with dbol than it could be with another compound. Dbol will be less effective with mast than it could be with another compound.

/Spoon feeding.
Thanks for the feedback Burly, well see how it goes. we have 2 different logics.

Sperwer
05-14-2013, 02:55 AM
Interesting....... however this is the internet, this is entertainment you can or not agree with me, and is all good.

I don't find you in the least bit entertaining, and will not further engage with you; it's obviously a waste of time.

weekend
05-14-2013, 03:10 AM
Yes it is a waste of time but i waste time all day so why not lol

ippy, sell the dbol or save it. Just run TMT. You don't want bloat, you don't want dbol.

Besides, your liver could probably use a break what with all that drinking and them there ph's

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 03:15 AM
Yes it is a waste of time but i waste time all day so why not lol

ippy, sell the dbol or save it. Just run TMT. You don't want bloat, you don't want dbol.

Besides, your liver could probably use a break what with all that drinking and them there ph's

Yeah i agree, that is the main reason i would avoid it, i will get bloodwork done in a couple of months. i just dont want to waste dbol, everyone loves it for the way it makes you feel, i only consider it a sugar coat. i will think very well about it.

Weekend, hows your PCT going? you know, i almost finish pct and my libido is back up!, i am glad i used clomid and tamo together, altho i am not very comfortable using tamo :/ the genotoxic part scares me, next time i will run clomid and torem together (frontload).

This is Scally's approach*

I can say this pct was successful, the firts week was hell tho, i felt like a weak girl and very emotional :P

What about you, and what did you run? any planned cycle yet?

weekend
05-14-2013, 03:58 AM
Pct (clomid + trs) has been over forever haha but I'm on shit to fix my gyno. It seems to be shrinking a bit these days.. Working on getting leaner but it was just my bday so I gained 10 lbs lol

Next cycle will be test ace @350 a week and mast prop at 525 a week maybe some test suspension sprinkled in preworkout

That's it for me I know the results will be huge haha, ill probably look a little freaky to my friends and family at the end honestly

Gonna run that around October for 10 ish weeks

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 04:17 AM
Pct (clomid + trs) has been over forever haha but I'm on shit to fix my gyno. It seems to be shrinking a bit these days.. Working on getting leaner but it was just my bday so I gained 10 lbs lol

Next cycle will be test ace @350 a week and mast prop at 525 a week maybe some test suspension sprinkled in preworkout

That's it for me I know the results will be huge haha, ill probably look a little freaky to my friends and family at the end honestly

To me clomid, toco and endo amp, plus tamo, it was great..... however i dont think id be using tamo again....... i think i will start my cycle on october/november.... depending on bloodwork, and if i get everything by then.... i want a 16 weeker, if i gonna be suppressed and deal with recovery i want to make it worthy.
i am surprised i did not get gyno, first week i felt like nips hurted if i touched them but after that week none, i think i wont get it (hopefully). i think i am recovering well too, michael scally approach really works, i bet that replacing tamo with torem would be even better, you shoudl try it! :P

just be carefull with gyno and tren, i will may use caber, however, ive heard its bad to the heart, i may stick with exemestane and hopefully my mast will prevent it.

I wish you luck with your gyno, i think you will beat it once you get leaner. your next cycle could be a gyno cure too if you add mast and ancilliaries to make it even better.

LBC-83
05-14-2013, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the feedback Burly, well see how it goes. we have 2 different logics.

Same response you give every time someone points out something to you. If your logic is to remain the same and rely on drugs and fantasy then you are correct in saying everyone has a different logic than you.

EDIT:

And before you go off on a tangent about how I'm a hater blah blah blah please save it. It's not a personal attack, not a critique on your eating, not a critique on your diet, not a critique on your lifting, not a critique on anything but your inability to take constructive critisicm anything related to AAS and your well being.

Rodja
05-14-2013, 07:18 AM
i agree that he shouldnt run the dbol, an should stick to TMT if he really wants to run tren...

but why is mast with dbol retarded? mast could cut the bloat and possibly be synergistic? have you tried it?

Part of the power that comes from dbol is from the bloat. Mast really only serves one purpose: drying out prior to a competition.

Ippy is nowhere near lean enough to get the real benefits from it, but he's too arrogant to think otherwise and believes he somehow thinks that he knows more than people that have accomplished more and run more cycles (that have maintained as well). The dude is a trainwreck off of AAS and thinks that running tren is a good idea.

DJM
05-14-2013, 08:00 AM

hahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

like everyone else
a cocktail of test/tren/mast/dbol to tone a 165-170lb physique seems retarded to me.......low dose test/mast alone drug wise, and get your food right.............example, you keep talking bout this bloat and to cut bloat, you must eat shit, cause no matter how aromatizing a drug can get, your diet is the best weapon against it..........if you want strength with no weight, why fkn dbol, didnt you say you had anavar? prob the stuff from searle i bet too eh?

ippy/ken............post a pic of yourself, today, no shirt, to see where you are at, so we can help you construct the perfect cycle to be a 'shredded package', 'new unique physique'

olddawg
05-14-2013, 08:09 AM
^^^this Ippy, let the collective hundreds of years of aas use pool together to guide you to the most amazing cycle of your life (even better than chestbrah)

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 08:16 AM

No, we have two different opinions. Only one of those is based on a solid knowledge of how and why a compound works. I always find it interesting how you so quickly dismiss the knowledge of people with many years of experience, self-assured that you know better. That, my friend, is called arrogance. Enjoy your bloat and the disappearance of your gains on the cycle.

DJM
05-14-2013, 08:29 AM
No, we have two different opinions. Only one of those is based on a solid knowledge of how and why a compound works. I always find it interesting how you so quickly dismiss the knowledge of people with many years of experience, self-assured that you know better. That, my friend, is called arrogance. Enjoy your bloat and the disappearance of your gains on the cycle.

pleaze !
what do you know?
just mirin!

olddawg
05-14-2013, 08:35 AM

and if you knew anything B, the mast will take care of the bloat.

longBallLima
05-14-2013, 10:55 AM

no. burly's point is logical, based on factual knowledge and yours is based on impressions and misunderstanding of information. to have such wealth of information literally spoon fed to you and just dismiss it doesn't say much about your intellectual understanding of any of this.

DJM
05-14-2013, 10:59 AM
if the cycle is supposedly october, its fkn may now, we got 5 months of this

n something i never posted, its FKN DBOL not deedee, please this is a mens forum not daycare

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the information, i might not run mast with dbol together then, but after the cycle. DJ i know it will be in 5 months, but i wanted to plan it to buy my gear. i can post pics in a few days, i just dont feel confortable right now with the acne (almost gone) but i may post pics.
I really appreciate all the feedback, and i keep all the comments in mind, but i sometimes like challenge, i can recall Seth Roberts combining a bulker with an androgenic compound to compliment each other. In this log i will try to be veri detailed and post everything i cana nd this time pics every week.

DJ is i call it Deedee is because both start with D.... duh!

weekend
05-14-2013, 01:40 PM
No one cares about acne. None of us even know you in real life so why would we care. Your acne will probably take months to go away from how you describe it anyway so why not just post a pic so we can see where you're at.

Macdon1588
05-14-2013, 01:56 PM
No one cares about acne. None of us even know you in real life so why would we care. Your acne will probably take months to go away from how you describe it anyway so why not just post a pic so we can see where you're at.

YOU may not care, but if I'm going to butt fuck him, I don't want to look at his "back-ne."

I'm kidding Ippy. I just wanted to say, I forgot how entertaining you are. I'm glad to see you are starting to consider taking advice. Good luck with your cycle.

DJM
05-14-2013, 03:56 PM
DJ is i call it Deedee is because both start with D.... duh!

DD =

http://therynoshorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hot-girl-boucning-boobs-gif1.gif

O_RYAN_007
05-14-2013, 07:22 PM

I like the sound of the cycle. Why test ace?

O_RYAN_007
05-14-2013, 07:28 PM
dd =

http://therynoshorn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hot-girl-boucning-boobs-gif1.gif

hhheeeeeellllooooooo!!!!!!

milehighguy
05-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Those DD's are not fake...!

:p

DJM
05-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Those DD's are not fake...!

:p

send em to me, ill test them

KenTheEagle
05-15-2013, 01:26 AM
YOU may not care, but if I'm going to butt fuck him, I don't want to look at his "back-ne."

I'm kidding Ippy. I just wanted to say, I forgot how entertaining you are. I'm glad to see you are starting to consider taking advice. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks for the kind words sweetheart, i am glad you dont dislike me!. i would like your comment if it werent for the butt fk part :P...

I will take all the advice needed, hopefully i will enjoy this cycle, i think it will be magical :D hope you and the others follow!

weekend
05-15-2013, 01:55 AM
I like the sound of the cycle. Why test ace?

1 day half life, marginally more test per mg and supposedly less pain than prop, it gets good reviews, sounded fun to me hah