PDA

View Full Version : Is it Illegal to buy Ultradrol?

worker07
11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know if it is currently illegal to buy it in the U.S. if I find a site that still sells it?

h2s
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Technically it can be. The compound in Ultradrol has not been labeled a controlled substance, however, superdrol has. It is very hard to get pure methylsten without traces of SD, which means each bottle of SD contains some SD.

pitboss
11-09-2012, 12:17 AM
It's on ebay and amazon. No one's coming after someone buying a bottle or 2, I'm sure.

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Yeah i would think its a one in a billion chance...it would take alot of money to go after an individual buyer, and it isnt even a labeled controlled substance..i wouldnt worry about it. Jake only stopped selling it because he is thinking smart business longevity.

MstenTheNewKing
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
If you affraid to buy ultradrol then just get shredded labs Msten-4 (which is a clone of ultradrol and is still on the market). And i think ironmag labs is coming out with one soon too. Now as far as the quality, your best bet is ultradrol.

Enuke65
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
If he's nervous about the legality of UD why would buying a UD clone be any more or less legal?

h2s
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
It wouldn't be, you're right.

Msten is not illegal. Everyone knows it has trace amounts of illegal ingredients, thus reputable companies do not sell it (Antaeus Labs, for instance.)

But didn't IML claim they were able to produce it pure? :rolleyes:

h2s
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Maybe they can, maybe they can't. I won't say, I'll edit my previous post as well.

I was being sarcastic. I don't think it is possible.

BBG
11-09-2012, 05:32 PM
No comment.

milehighguy
11-09-2012, 09:54 PM
IML Super DMZ 2.0 has 2.5 times the dosage compared to each Ultradrol capsule. I can still find this online too. Is IML stuff high quality like Ultradrol?

Enuke65
11-10-2012, 01:26 AM
IML Super DMZ 2.0 has 2.5 times the dosage compared to each Ultradrol capsule. I can still find this online too. Is IML stuff high quality like Ultradrol?

Super dmz is not UD

MstenTheNewKing
11-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Superdmz 2.0 has Msten in it as well I believe at 10mg a cap

harbonah
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
But didn't IML claim they were able to produce it pure? :rolleyes:

I asked a rep for IML about it being contaminated with SD on lean bulk got no response on an open forum......

h2s
11-10-2012, 05:01 PM
I asked a rep for IML about it being contaminated with SD on lean bulk got no response on an open forum......

Because I don't think they can. I have nothing against them, msten is a good compound that would suck to have it off the market, but I think the trace SD is unavoidable.

harbonah
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Because I don't think they can. I have nothing against them, msten is a good compound that would suck to have it off the market, but I think the trace SD is unavoidable.

Oh I liked it also just kind of wondering how long this can go on its going to kill the whole market. Heck I like IML their Ostarine was nice!

MstenTheNewKing
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
IML is probably thinking that the profit will be bigger then the fine.

markam
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Apparently Antaeus are releasing a new improved Ultradrol in the UK, it's called Nanodrol.
Not sure what's different about it, but it's mentioned on the Predator nutrition's Facebook page.
Maybe BBG can shed some light.

MstenTheNewKing
11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Apparently Antaeus are releasing a new improved Ultradrol in the UK, it's called Nanodrol.
Not sure what's different about it, but it's mentioned on the Predator nutrition's Facebook page.

interesting

BBG
11-10-2012, 08:27 PM

Exclusive to Predator Nutrition. It's definitely bad ass, but only available in the U.K.

h2s
11-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Exclusive to Predator Nutrition. It's definitely bad ass, but only available in the U.K.

uh...same compound?

markam
11-10-2012, 08:50 PM
uh...same compound?

Yes.

h2s
11-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Yes.

Interesting.

BBG
11-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Posted on August 10th at the AL blog:

Ultradrol Discontinued

The Superdrol ban is quickly approaching -- and so this is the end of the line for Ultradrol. We're liquidating it here, and most of our retail partners and distributors are following suit. By Aug 22nd, less than two weeks from today, Ultradrol will be completely unavailable. For legal reasons, we will be unable to answer questions about it and unable to offer product support.

We are attempting to purify the leftover methylstenbolone raws we have. If we are successful, we may license these raw materials to other companies in the industry. We have no intentions to release another methylstenbolone product. Other interesting things are in the works, though, I can promise you that.

markam
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
uh...same compound?

I think there was something about it having a better 'carrier'? or something.

milehighguy
11-11-2012, 10:43 AM
We are attempting to purify the leftover methylstenbolone raws we have. If we are successful, we may license these raw materials to other companies in the industry. We have no intentions to release another methylstenbolone product. Other interesting things are in the works, though, I can promise you that.

So the leftover Msten went into Nanodrol or was sold to other companies? If it was sold it would be interesting to find out who bought it. Their quality would be excellent like Ultradrol and worth buying...right?

worker07
11-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Posted something to this effect before and it seems it was erased. Not sure if it was a glitch, as I don't think there was anything inappropriate about the post. But anyway...

If I understand correctly, according to the letter of the law, not only might it be illegal to sell Ultradrol, but it may also be illegal to buy it. Correct?

If this is the case, then even if it contains trace amounts of SD, how can the buyer be liable for breaking the law if the label doesn't state that it contains SD?

markam
11-12-2012, 04:36 AM
Posted something to this effect before and it seems it was erased. Not sure if it was a glitch, as I don't think there was anything inappropriate about the post. But anyway...

If I understand correctly, according to the letter of the law, not only might it be illegal to sell Ultradrol, but it may also be illegal to buy it. Correct?

If this is the case, then even if it contains trace amounts of SD, how can the buyer be liable for breaking the law if the label doesn't state that it contains SD?

It is well known that Utradol contains SD, and in the eye's of the law; ignorance is no defence.
Alternatively, you could take a long holiday in the U.K. :)

h2s
11-12-2012, 08:20 AM

On the issue of your post disappearing, I am not sure how that happened. The thread doesn't show any history of receiving any post other than the ones displayed.

As for the law, while what markam said is correct, the cost to go after a consumer of a product that is labeled as a non-controlled substance because it *may* contain trace amounts of a controlled substance, which is NOT stated on the label, would cost way to much money for something that would be very hard to hold up in court with a lawyer worth half his weight.

BBG
11-12-2012, 08:22 AM

That's a good question on liability. If you know it could contain SD, then yes you're liable. If you didn't know, then no you probably wouldn't be liable because it's not on the label. Imagine you buy baby powder but instead the entire bottle is filled with cocaine. You can't be charged because you had NO idea. But... you do know :)

Also, I may have deleted your post by accident while deleting some of mine. If that is the case, I apologize as I did not mean to delete anyone else's posts!

worker07
11-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks for your input, folks. One reason I am inquiring about this issue of buying Ultradrol is because following the recent raid at Primordial, Eric had a post where he said, "The products are not controlled substances, so they are not illegal to be in possession of. However the FDA has made it clear they don't want us to distribute them." He also said, "If you are selling our products, I would advise against that, but there doesn't appear to be any legal issue with possessing or consuming the products as an individual."

So this seems to indicate that a consumer can possess and use the products, which made me wonder if the same would also be the case with Ultradrol.

But for an alternative to Ultradrol for someone looking to avoid any possible legal issues, would you guys recommend Mechabol?

markam
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for your input, folks. One reason I am inquiring about this issue of buying Ultradrol is because following the recent raid at Primordial, Eric had a post where he said, "The products are not controlled substances, so they are not illegal to be in possession of. However the FDA has made it clear they don't want us to distribute them." He also said, "If you are selling our products, I would advise against that, but there doesn't appear to be any legal issue with possessing or consuming the products as an individual."

So this seems to indicate that a consumer can possess and use the products, which made me wonder if the same would also be the case with Ultradrol.

But for an alternative to Ultradrol for someone looking to avoid any possible legal issues, would you guys recommend Mechabol?

It seems to me that the FDA are 'outside' the law, given their treatment of Androseries, so maybe wisest to play safe, anyway.

If you have to run a methyl, Mechabol has pretty good feedback from what I've read, and doesn't have the water retention that you may get with UD. I intend to run Mechabol next year and would chose it over UD, anyway.