PDA

View Full Version : Finaplix horror story........

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:40 AM
i got a few vials of tren a. Ive been reading too much about it, i think theres no more exciting steroid than this one, most guys call this drug "magic in a bottle" and i can see why. And i know a few who will never use it and i can see why too (altho i think they overstate .......)... that being said i want to do a recap of everything to be prepared. Also to get some feedback i might use pregnenolone or caber to avoid MIND FK.... if you have experience please let me know which syptoms did you experienced, feel free to add more symptoms too.

By reading posts/logs and by seeing how tren works on a few friends i can point a few facts:

1.- Trenbolone paranoia: ive heard too much about this, ive seen broken relationships and guys breaking with their girlfriends LOL :P , i suffer paranoia sometimes, and when i used dienedione i felt how paranoia increased (severe).

2.- Trenbolone vivid dreams/nightmares: This one does not bother me at all i think is fun.

3.- weird thoughts. Ive heard that this drug produce weird thoughts feelings. altho i think this is a fake claim

4.- increased aggression: i think this is definately real, i think caber or pregnenolone can help with this.

5.- Crying like a baby over some stupid situations (some guys make this claim, ive heard about someone crying in the gym LMAO)

6.- insomnia

7.- night sweats.

this is the list i can think of. by using dienedione i can say i experienced a few, but i wonder if trendy is really that bad? i really cant believe that... i mean, i know these side effects can be real but ive heard so many horror stories, guys claiming that they felt controled by the drug, etc. but they talk as if it were that bad.... i am not afraid, but i want to be prepared, please post your thoughts or experiences. Is tren that much? how can this drug cause a mind fk?

pitboss
05-13-2013, 03:12 AM
I've used dienedione and felt none of these ...

olddawg
05-13-2013, 06:28 AM
Ippy, it's dose dependant. At higher doses of good quality tren I even experienced thoughts of suicide. At that time I knew what I was messing with and expected hell to break loose so I was able to put everything into perspective. It's kind of like having 2 personalities, 1 has those tren feelings and 1 knows they are just the tren feelings and can be suppressed. Kinda like the hulk/bruce banner. But you shouldn't be taking any high doses that will give you sides remotely close to that. Cough is another side, like a tickle in your throat. I've found that around 75mg eod of ace works great for me, I can sustain that dose for a longer time, cardio isn't affected, no insomnia, etc..... If you go SLOOOOOW, and take a LOOOOOW dose to start you will be fine. If you jump into 500mg/week off that bat, nice knowin ya.

You're gonna have to work at fighting gyno too as I have issues even using aromasin/letro/caber.

DJM
05-13-2013, 06:44 AM
ippy, your prior experience of paranoia off tren lv is enough to warrant concern towards tren ace

you missed alot of sides, your research really lacks

high bp
kidney
breathing
lipids
rb count

JM1000
05-13-2013, 09:56 AM
my first shot was all good, no prob at all. second shot was horrible cough lol, thought i wouldn`t make it... this kinda scared me and made me think to myself i wasn`t ready. I might drop it and run something else. good luck though and be prepared

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:00 PM
thank you very much for the information guys, OD, i think i will start low, if i feel i can handle it i will go high, a friend told me i would feel it the next day, he said the next day "he felt the devil" , and started training with aggression. The 2 personalities thing make sme wonder because as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!, but yes i will start low, starting form 50 EOD

DJ as i said my post was more directed to the weird/maniac sides, i am aware of these physical issues that come with it.

JM1000 thanks for the feedback, i havent heard much about the "cough" but i know it can happen, i hope it gets better my friend, please let me know if you are logging, id sub.

Cant wait until i try it myself. it cant be worse than the mind fk with superdrol :P

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:15 PM
as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!
like you beat the tren lv.............keep the noose close

Cant wait until i try it myself. it cant be worse than the mind fk with superdrol :P
there's your silver lining

olddawg
05-13-2013, 01:19 PM
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/Vardirn/funny%20devil/funny_devil-1.gif

thank you very much for the information guys, OD, i think i will start low, if i feel i can handle it i will go high, a friend told me i would feel it the next day, he said the next day "he felt the devil" , and started training with aggression. The 2 personalities thing make sme wonder because as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!, but yes i will start low, starting form 50 EOD

DJ as i said my post was more directed to the weird/maniac sides, i am aware of these physical issues that come with it.

JM1000 thanks for the feedback, i havent heard much about the "cough" but i know it can happen, i hope it gets better my friend, please let me know if you are logging, id sub.

DJM
05-13-2013, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Qfbrc1jdo

olddawg
05-13-2013, 01:31 PM
overachiever! lol you must be first born-only child

h2s
05-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I like tren.

Turbo6GN
05-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I can't wait for this!!!!

burlyman30
05-13-2013, 10:46 PM
I can't wait for this!!!!

This is funnier than it should be. Lol

KenTheEagle
05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
Really :-) ?

milehighguy
05-14-2013, 07:39 PM
I like tren.

Seems to be a love/hate thing w/ tren around this place...
So tempting........

burlyman30
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Seems to be a love/hate thing w/ tren around this place...
So tempting........

But mostly love....

DJM
05-14-2013, 07:49 PM
But mostly love....

agreed, if done prudently

KenTheEagle
05-15-2013, 01:23 AM
The more fkd up things i read about tren, the more exciting i find it :-) .... its like a challenge to me, cant wait until tren takes control over me.... also i loved lv, i think i can handle it :-)

weekend
05-15-2013, 02:03 AM
bro, you should not take tren. you're talking like an idiot. you do not want a drug to take over you. run a simpler stack like test and mast or test and eq, test and NPP even... and put more stock in your diet and training. JM1000 is clearly more level headed and he got scared away. its a trainwreck waiting to happen. the only reason youre getting encouragement is because people want to see the funny shit that will happen because of it.

but it won't be funny when youre thinking of suicide, coughing, and you cant sleep and you get fucking pissed at the sound of your phone ringing.

thats what im imagining anyways.... just my opinion. you are not ready for tren and never will be. do not do it.

that said i've never run tren so i don't know shit.

KenTheEagle
05-15-2013, 02:26 AM
bro, you should not take tren. you're talking like an idiot. you do not want a drug to take over you. run a simpler stack like test and mast or test and eq, test and NPP even... and put more stock in your diet and training. JM1000 is clearly more level headed and he got scared away. its a trainwreck waiting to happen. the only reason youre getting encouragement is because people want to see the funny shit that will happen because of it.

but it won't be funny when youre thinking of suicide, coughing, and you cant sleep and you get fucking pissed at the sound of your phone ringing.

thats what im imagining anyways.... just my opinion. you are not ready for tren and never will be. do not do it.

that said i've never run tren so i don't know shit.

But you will run it too right? ...........eh, i dont think is that bad, hopefully it will be a smooth ride, i could not decline, i really want to try it. The worst thing that could happen is that i cant handle it and since its ace ester i will stop and problem solved. I need to try it!!!!!! it is a must

weekend
05-15-2013, 03:09 AM
i've pretty much decided against it for now... the gains from test alone were awesome, i liked mast, i think i will get where i want to be without risking my health, especially mental health. mast and test both made me feel great mentally.. why screw with that?

i might try other stuff later but i dunno.

haha but do as you please. i think you should drop the dbol slash save it for later or sell it to buy food which you will need.

if its real im sure its worth a decent chunk of change.

run the tren low dose.

DJM
05-15-2013, 05:34 AM
The more fkd up things i read about tren, the more exciting i find it :-) .... its like a challenge to me, cant wait until tren takes control over me.... also i loved lv, i think i can handle it :-)

idiot

JM1000
05-15-2013, 06:52 AM
It just felt wrong for me, it's been 7days and I already feel sonething is wrong lol, I would advise you against it.. You can run other stuff and still get results since you havn't been using for a long time... Anyways, hope you don't get the cough like I got it that shit is nasty !! I don't know what it does in the long run but i'd rather leave it at that for now

olddawg
05-15-2013, 08:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiD96yq0PFQ

JM1000
05-15-2013, 08:37 AM
In this case, the car would be tren...

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 08:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiD96yq0PFQ

This.

Cobalt
05-15-2013, 09:05 AM
Tren isn't something to just play with. I've run it twice now, and it is one hell of a beast.

My first PH was PP's turinabol-lv, and it is NOTHING like tren a. Trenazone is supposed to be the closest thing to it and it is still NOTHING like it.

I was running 500mg/wk and there were a lot of times where I skipped a dose, or pinned a lower amount because I could feel it catching up with me.

Both times I ran it, my BP got really high, but I was ready for it with some real BP meds (thanks DJM) my doctor gave me, no OTC stuff. Try the gym with stage 2 hypertension BP levels, you'll be in the hospital IF you don't blow your heart open.

Tren is great, but if you don't respect it, it can kill you... literally.

DJM
05-15-2013, 09:14 AM
in all honesty, i could not handle 500mg wk, 400mg wk i find a bit much even, and iv done it 3 times, have everything i need and have no pre existing issues that compound things......i dont run it with anything else except some test........and im confident in saying i know how to run it for myself, i know my body, and so on

ken is planning one hell of an aggressive cycle, has shown he doesnt handle mental sides in the past, and tbh, doesnt look like someone whos cycled, let alone needs tren and dbol to grow/add to his 'physique'

ill always question him, but i love the logs, i say he starts now!

O_RYAN_007
05-15-2013, 10:01 AM
in all honesty, i could not handle 500mg wk, 400mg wk i find a bit much even, and iv done it 3 times, have everything i need and have no pre existing issues that compound things......i dont run it with anything else except some test........and im confident in saying i know how to run it for myself, i know my body, and so on

ken is planning one hell of an aggressive cycle, has shown he doesnt handle mental sides in the past, and tbh, doesnt look like someone whos cycled, let alone needs tren and dbol to grow/add to his 'physique'

ill always question him, but i love the logs, i say he starts now!

Adding fuel to the fire D!

LBC-83
05-15-2013, 10:35 AM
Adding fuel to the fire D!

If you can't make someone see sense you may as well enjoy their ride.

longBallLima
05-15-2013, 10:42 AM
hector, you're setting yourself up for a tragic i told you so from several members here.

LBC-83
05-15-2013, 10:55 AM
hector, you're setting yourself up for a tragic i told you so from several members here.

You're assuming he will still be alive for us to tell him.

EDIT:

Gravestone inscription "Te lo dije"

markam
05-15-2013, 11:13 AM
He will be just like Zyzz.

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 11:47 AM
He will be just like Zyzz.

Except I believe Zyzz was pretty well versed on his diet and training, had a pretty good understanding of the compounds he was using, and looked like a guy who actually trained rather than a guy who does pushups in his mom's basement.

longBallLima
05-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Except I believe Zyzz was pretty well versed on his diet and training, had a pretty good understanding of the compounds he was using, and looked like a guy who actually trained rather than a guy who does pushups in his mom's basement.

good while it lasted X bad while it lasted?

markam
05-15-2013, 11:59 AM

Actually I was referring to Zyzz now. :)

KenTheEagle
05-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Well DJ says i am in good shape and that suffice, also many others say this, i havent posted a pic yet so keep the comments until you know. special thanks to the ones that gave serious advice, i will consider.

JM, thanks a lot for tyhe feedback man, i will keep it in mind, ive been reading too much on the subject too, also the famous cough, where did you pin the tren when you got the cough? this symptom is also related to hitting a nerve.... it seems that when the tren enters the bloodstream you mght get it, it would be better to only pin tren on the glutes (as primary place) and maybe pick another 3rd and 4th place, id use shoulders (since its the second medical choice),..... this is only what ive read, no expert here obviously, good luck in your run, BTW if you take out the tren, would you replace it, if so, which compound?

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 01:18 PM
I'll say this for you, ippy... you can take a pretty good hammering and just bounce back from it most if the time. Partly, I think, because you are living in some alternate universe, oblivious to the things us earthlings hold as true and basic facts.

As far as pics, I think we've seen plenty to give us an idea of your physique. I won't speak for DJ, but if I remember correctly, I believe he said you look like a guy who is in shape, but no one would ever mistake you for someone who had ever done a cycle, let alone several cycles.

I would tend to agree with that assessment. And to be honest, I'm not putting down your physique. However, I do think that had diet and training been solid and consistent over the past couple years we have known you that more results could have been gotten from the cycles and more muscle could have been retained between cycles. Obviously, you are free to disagree with me on that point, but I am actually interested to hear your perspective on that.

Coolazice
05-15-2013, 01:22 PM
JM - I too would like a little more detail about the bad experience you had. I was reading some tips on avoiding the famed 'tren cough' and it may have provided some insight as to what causes it on one occasion but not another. Sorry if you already answered these but here is a few questions I have:

1. Where did you pin?

2. What gauge and length of needle did you use?

3. Did you aspirate and if so - how long did you draw on the pin to create the 'bubble' in the needle?

4. How quickly did you inject it?

5. Did you try drawing the plunger back a little at the end of the injection to double check if you may passed through a blood vessel or vein? I guess It's supposed to help take off some of the pressure that the oil causes in the injection site, too.

KenTheEagle
05-15-2013, 01:29 PM
My opinion is that i do what i like to do, my sports has too many different bases far from bodybuilding................

Last but not least, this is the way i think when someone attacks me: Chestbrah calling out JBW yet again.. - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NgHi7odnNQ) LOL .... seriously tho.............

I know you did not attack me, and your comments are appreciated, but one day ill show you my friend, that i can be as dedicated as anyone else..... or even better like nobody else :-)

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 01:50 PM
My opinion is that i do what i like to do, my sports has too many different bases far from bodybuilding................

Last but not least, this is the way i think when someone attacks me: Chestbrah calling out JBW yet again.. - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NgHi7odnNQ) LOL .... seriously tho.............

I know you did not attack me, and your comments are appreciated, but one day ill show you my friend, that i can be as dedicated as anyone else..... or even better like nobody else :-)

Best of luck on your journey. Take solid advice seriously when it is offered and be safe. You only have one life, so live it wisely. You are given a hard time for a lot of things on this forum, but not one of us wants to see you harm yourself... or worse.

DJM
05-15-2013, 02:10 PM

he looks like hes off his stuff there (chestbrah), skinny and flat, so sad

correct me if im wrong kenny, but usually sports that demand athleticism, like gymnastics, youll see eq and var run more often than tren which can suck the wind out of you..........im a mma fan, and a majority of the ped busts are for eq.....never once saw trenbolone

DJM
05-15-2013, 02:16 PM
it seems that when the tren enters the bloodstream you mght get it, it would be better to only pin tren on the glutes (as primary place) and maybe pick another 3rd and 4th place, id use shoulders (since its the second medical choice)

great info
tren cough is bad when you pin places like quads, glutes all the way, no blood there ........ i read in burly's hrt log that his nurse pinned his delts as well and said quads werent an ideal medical option, and its glutes, delts, then even pecs before quads

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say this for you, ippy... you can take a pretty good hammering and just bounce back from it most if the time. Partly, I think, because you are living in some alternate universe, oblivious to the things us earthlings hold as true and basic facts.

As far as pics, I think we've seen plenty to give us an idea of your physique. I won't speak for DJ, but if I remember correctly, I believe he said you look like a guy who is in shape, but no one would ever mistake you for someone who had ever done a cycle, let alone several cycles.

I would tend to agree with that assessment. And to be honest, I'm not putting down your physique. However, I do think that had diet and training been solid and consistent over the past couple years we have known you that more results could have been gotten from the cycles and more muscle could have been retained between cycles. Obviously, you are free to disagree with me on that point, but I am actually interested to hear your perspective on that.
you remember correct
and its a philosophy thing for his answer

Coolazice
05-15-2013, 02:27 PM
great info
tren cough is bad when you pin places like quads, glutes all the way, no blood there ........ i read in burly's hrt log that his nurse pinned his delts as well and said quads werent an ideal medical option, and its glutes, delts, then even pecs before quads

This is the direction I was headed with my questions. I'm glad to see an experienced person confirming what I read and was going to suggest.

markam
05-15-2013, 02:37 PM
DJ's point re Tren use in athletics is something Ippy should take on board. Is the goal to be a gymnast or a 'muscle model' for want of a better description. From what I've heard, as well as physically being ready to use Tren, a level of maturity is necessary, and just running Tren because you want to, doesn't cut it. Play with fire, etc.

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 02:42 PM
DJ's point re Tren use in athletics is something Ippy should take on board. Is the goal to be a gymnast or a 'muscle model' for want of a better description. From what I've heard, as well as physically being ready to use Tren, a level of maturity is necessary, and just running Tren because you want to, doesn't cut it. Play with fire, etc.

Ever noticed that a bug will follow another bug into a bug zapper, see it kill the first bug, and head right for the light anyway?

DJM
05-15-2013, 02:46 PM
This is the direction I was headed with my questions. I'm glad to see an experienced person confirming what I read and was going to suggest.

:p

Coolazice
05-15-2013, 02:52 PM
:p

Sure... steal my thunder when I have something good to contribute. :( lol

Actually there is a little more to it, but I'll wait for JM to respond before I put it out there.

DJM
05-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Sure... steal my thunder when I have something good to contribute. :( lol

Actually there is a little more to it, but I'll wait for JM to respond before I put it out there.

my post was complete bs
ippys findings are from sources none of us seem to have access to

burlyman30
05-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Columbian mafia, Mexico division.

Coolazice
05-15-2013, 03:06 PM
my post was complete bs

Yeah, he has an interesting way of interpreting things. lol

There may be something to what you said though. I'm not sure if you've even heard of the forum that the thread was in, but I'll PM you a link.

O_RYAN_007
05-15-2013, 03:24 PM
You're assuming he will still be alive for us to tell him.

EDIT:

Gravestone inscription "Te lo dije"

Eso es la verdad!

KenTheEagle
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM
We will see guys, i think this cycle will be great, i will post shirtless pics once i get rif of fkn acne that is a kick on the balls :@ any ideas on how to reduce it?

as for pct, i feel lethargic, but i havent lost size (i measure every 3 days).

PLease tell me how to get rid of bacne and shoulder acne, its awful........ altho is gettin better than when i was on cycle

longBallLima
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
the best way to do it is just to take pictures and stop making excuses.

DJM
05-16-2013, 01:37 PM
if you got bad bacne from test, tren is gonna do some damage on you hotstreak!

Coolazice
05-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Try taking off your v-necks and getting a tan on your back... it's been known to help some people with acne.

olddawg
05-16-2013, 02:09 PM
if you got bad bacne from test, tren is gonna do some damage on you hotstreak!

and you'll grow hair all over your body like a fkn gorilla

markam
05-16-2013, 02:25 PM
We will see guys, i think this cycle will be great, i will post shirtless pics once i get rif of fkn acne that is a kick on the balls :@ any ideas on how to reduce it?

PLease tell me how to get rid of bacne and shoulder acne, its awful........ altho is gettin better than when i was on cycle

RPN (makers of Havoc) used to make a very good skin cleanser called 'Banish', you might find some in stock somewhere.

O_RYAN_007
05-16-2013, 02:47 PM

Topical Sustain really helps control my acne.

Enuke65
05-16-2013, 06:31 PM
I noticed something over on AM, which I feel may be significant, but I'm not sure if I should post it. It definitely relates to what is being discussed here...

USN HM 350Z
05-16-2013, 06:38 PM
post it

O_RYAN_007
05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
POST!

Enuke65
05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
very well.

Eagle Ken's confession :-( (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/228812-eagle-kens-confession.html)

the first paragraph says more than enough

DJM
05-16-2013, 06:49 PM
I noticed something over on AM, which I feel may be significant, but I'm not sure if I should post it. It definitely relates to what is being discussed here...

go ahead

Coolazice
05-16-2013, 06:49 PM
I read that a few weeks ago too. It doesn't matter what anyone says to him though cuz he'll always just do what he feels like doing til it either gets him hurt or in some kind of trouble. Even then, it might take him a while before the hard-head does what he knows he needs to do - not what he wants to do.

O_RYAN_007
05-16-2013, 06:50 PM
Not surprising to me.

Enuke65
05-16-2013, 07:07 PM
"I suffer major deppression (sometimes), paranoia and OCD, i have noticed that when i am "on" all my symptoms get better, with the exception of dienedione, now i was clinically diagnosed with ocd a few years ago and started medication, i soon droped the meds since i start taking supps, because i prefered to save money for my supps instead of the meds"....

olddawg
05-16-2013, 07:39 PM
sometimes, when I'm bored, I wished I had ocd to give me something to do. Fk, put a dumbbell in my hand and I could lift it all day. 1 2 3 4 5, 1 2 3 4 5, 1 2 3 4 5, 1 2 3 4 5, 1 2 3 4 5

islandmagic
05-16-2013, 07:46 PM
This made my night.... Thanks to the old PP Crew that made this possible... Great post form all please don't stop

DJM
05-16-2013, 07:47 PM
if that quote is ken
he stated on pp he had ocd, when i asked him what was the diagnosis his answer 'the fkd up kind' lol
i asked what was prescribed therapy wise, he doesnt answer but says he needs to control is cortisol lol

i dont believe this trash, BUT if one had a form of ocd, and tren can make people paranoid, it would be a match made in hell

his assessment that gear makes him feel better only furthers what i posted a while ago, he uses gear for psychological purposes and not cosmetic as he states, evidence in his logs that are filled with psychosocial material and void of logging training and nutrition

Enuke65
05-16-2013, 08:16 PM
That quote came from a post of his on AM. Unless there is an imposter out there, it's him.

Just waiting for whatever story or reprisal comes next. Sure to be a blast.

Scope75
05-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Guess some things never change!!!

His next cycle will be a fucking train wreak..... Again

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 02:41 AM
very well.

Eagle Ken's confession :-( (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/228812-eagle-kens-confession.html)

the first paragraph says more than enough

You are an idiot and immature to be older than me.... what about fk off? its my life and i can do whatever i want, it seems you just want to bring everything against me, this would be my last comment directed to you, run your own bussines, i dont even reply to you in any ways, who the fk are you by the way? (i dont care) . Yoou and pedro are meaningless to me (altho i was meanwith Pedro, to be honest i wasnt even going to come back after i was banned, but i realised that i was mean.......anyways, it is a shame that you keep going with your nonsense comments. and you dont know me at all.............. it is a shame that everytime you come into the forum, is to talk about me, dont you have better things to do or better things to learn? is your life so boring that you had to search for an old thread (personal)?, What is the deal?...... let me tell you something, YOU ARE A SHAME.... and with these questions answered i can imagine what kind of person you are probably a sedentary guy that has nothing else to do but hiding behind a computer, i wonder if it were that easy if you were infront of me.

GET A LIFE OLD KID, i dont fkn even know you.

And this: Chestbrah raging at HATER on BlogTV | Haters Gon Hate - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsIW6Qjkpk)

markam
05-17-2013, 02:55 AM
Before the next edit:)

You are an idiot and immature to be older than me.... what about fk off? its my life and i can do whatever i want, it seems you just want to bring everything against me, this would be my last comment directed to you, run your own bussines, i dont even reply to you in any ways, who the fk are you by the way? (i dont care) . Yoou and pedro are meaningless to me (altho i was meanwith Pedro, to be honest i wasnt even going to come back after i was banned, but i realised that i was mean.......anyways, it is a shame that you keep going with your nonsense comments. and you dont know me at all.............. it is a shame that everytime you come into the forum, is to talk about me, dont you have better things to do or better things to learn? is your life so boring that you had to search for an old thread (personal)?, What is the deal?...... let me tell you something, YOU ARE A SHAME.... and with these questions answered i can imagine what kind of person you are probably a sedentary guy that has nothing else to do but hiding behind a computer, i wonder if it were that easy if you were infront of me.

GET A LIFE OLD KID, i dont fkn even know you.

Popcorn time:)

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 03:06 AM
Before the next edit:)

Popcorn time:)

And to spark some spicy power to the popcorn, just imagine me with this tone of voice...... this is what i would say to him too Chestbrah raging at HATER on BlogTV | Haters Gon Hate - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQsIW6Qjkpk)

Anywways, no more comments directed to him...... i finished. he can clean up his face now

markam
05-17-2013, 03:12 AM
Not going to bother with the douchbag link. Sometimes it's far better to step away from things. I think you would get more respect here if you did that.

On a different note, doesn't it concern you that the cycle you've outlined will be detrimental to your gymnastic performance, or are you 'just about the look'?

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Not going to bother with the douchbag link. Sometimes it's far better to step away from things. I think you would get more respect here if you did that.

On a different note, doesn't it concern you that the cycle you've outlined will be detrimental to your gymnastic performance, or are you 'just about the look'?

i just get annoyed by these kind of people, i hope i dont get banned, he started it, i never even talk to him and his bringing stuff so all the guys can talk stupid things about me.....I dont perform gymnastics anymore i just want to improve my physique, i have close friends that ran tren, they make it look like its not that much, well see, to be honest i am closer to my desiired physique, so i will keep improving. i am 180 pounds now, i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book, and its great, wveytime i read Seth or William, i get my feet on earth, and i know what to expect. Most guys make a bif deal on steroids, i have friends that run steroids like crazy with poor knowledge, ive seen in the forums too, to be honest i dont think that my plans are fkd up.

markam
05-17-2013, 03:29 AM
i just get annoyed by these kind of people, i hope i dont get banned, he started it, i never even talk to him and his bringing stuff so all the guys can talk stupid things about me.....I dont perform gymnastics anymore i just want to improve my physique, i have close friends that ran tren, they make it look like its not that much, well see, to be honest i am closer to my desiired physique, so i will keep improving. i am 180 pounds now, i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book, and its great, wveytime i read Seth or William, i get my feet on earth, and i know what to expect. Most guys make a bif deal on steroids, i have friends that run steroids like crazy with poor knowledge, ive seen in the forums too, to be honest i dont think that my plans are fkd up.

Well if you've given up gymnastics, running Tren makes more sense in terms of your goals. Way too hardcore for me to comment on though, so just be safe!

islandmagic
05-17-2013, 03:56 AM
“It's just that you're about to do something out of the ordinary. And after you do something like that, the everyday look of things might seem to change a little. Things may look different to you than they did before. But don't let appearances fool you. There's always only one reality.”

Be safe--

olddawg
05-17-2013, 04:41 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkdu1rg9Zg1qeis4z.jpg

Enuke65
05-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Lolz

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 05:06 AM
Stepping in for a moment.. I don't get the anger that was just expressed at Enuke. It is misdirected.

He didn't start the thread on AM, you did.

If you were hoping to keep that information a secret, then posting on a public forum on the internet is likely the world's most retarded way to do that.

Many of us have posted concerns about your mental well-being for the last couple of years, and yet rather than admitting to these issues, you've pretended they do not exist. It seems only appropriate that someone would bring forward a link that would give your "advice givers" a better picture of your situation prior to administering that advice.

DJM
05-17-2013, 05:58 AM
i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book

ill avoid all the bs, what is your plan to get to your goal of being extremely shredded? ($5 says we all know this answer lol, but ill try)

llewellyn wise, dude is yoked eh?

h2s
05-17-2013, 06:29 AM
I am not getting involved in the vs argument, just wanted to point out that you are not very close to your goal pf shredded at 185 if you are at your bf% @ 180. Get to 200 at your currrent bf% then cut to q more shredded 185.

LBC-83
05-17-2013, 06:50 AM
Off topic a bit but....

People akin to Burly, DJ, H2S consistantly remind me of how little patience I have with others. I should probably work on that.

O_RYAN_007
05-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Off topic a bit but....

People akin to Burly, DJ, H2S consistantly remind me of how little patience I have with others. I should probably work on that.

Have patience with the world, not this goof ball and his wild fantasies of being shredded at 185. He'll never be shredded because all he does is drink Rockstars and each HAM! Can anyone say WATER RETENTION????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He probably doesn't even eat eggs! Patience my a$$!

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Not to be an Ippy hater or anything, but it seems this thread has run its course and is becoming a bit of a forum stain.

olddawg
05-17-2013, 08:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmPRHJd3uHI

DJM
05-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Off topic a bit but....

tbh i lack patience, i brought him back so im biting my tongue

- - - Updated - - -

Have patience with the world, not this goof ball and his wild fantasies of being shredded at 185. He'll never be shredded because all he does is drink Rockstars and each HAM! Can anyone say WATER RETENTION????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He probably doesn't even eat eggs! Patience my a$$!

im 220ish, lean, and id prob have to be 190 to be shredded, this reject is going up 5lbs and go from puffy to shredded..........fk i wish i knew what he knew, id be in so much better shape

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Off topic a bit but....

You should probably never post on my threads!, problem solved :-)

weekend
05-17-2013, 12:39 PM

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 12:50 PM
I am satisfied of how i look in my avi, i just want a bigger frame, also you havent seen me recently with a shirt off, i havent seen you either so dont judge...............

the facts:

1.- i am in good shape, and you guys know it, i am not PG

2.- i just want to run a cycle like anyone else

3.- i just think tren is exciting

4.- just because i follow william llewellyn protocols i am being flamed?

stop arguing with me just to bring entertainment to the forum. Instead just let me do my thing, i was 135 pounds when i first started, now i am 180. to me that is a satisfaction considering that ACCORDING TO WILLIAM LLEWELLYN AND SETH ROBERTS, AND I THINK ERIC, THEY ALL AGREE THAT YOU CAN GAIN NO MORE THAN ONE FKN POUND A WEEK (WHILE ON GEAR) and that is real weight, you can absolutely gain even 5 in a day, but as Llewellyn says "how much would it be muscle"........ stop the negative comments guys. i give advice that i think it can help others, i give my opinions, and i share my plans. Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared. You are no experts here, i know whatt to expect,and if i am cool with it i will give it a try.

I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness, if i run tren i run tren, if i dont then i dont, i havent posted shirtless pics yett and you guys are judging.

To be honest, i am more critizised by people that are probably not in good shape and these guys only follow DJ, Burly and the others. ive always said this......... the more wothless someone is, the more he likes to critizise, specially when a knowledgeable person attacks (like DJ)..... then the worthless dog will follow to attack. It is a shame. Id like to see your fkn expressions once you see how i success, you dont know a fk about me.

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge because you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time to train, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.

longBallLima
05-17-2013, 12:52 PM
ken is constantly mad, he thinks anyone who has a less than pleasant opinion of him is a hater. funny thing is, seems most people have a less than pleasant opinion of him.

kid is a lost cause, im officially with the others and just in to watch this tren-train wreck

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 12:53 PM
You should probably never post on my threads!, problem solved :-)

Maybe you need to be reminded that this is not your forum, and you don't dictate who posts here. Post on a public forum, and you will get public responses. Expect it. The best way for you not to get responses you do not like is for you not to post things on a public forum.

The fact that I actually had to post this reminder along with the fact that you became angry that someone linked your own words from another forum is mind boggling. Slow your roll, bud. Take a step back, cool off, or whatever you need to do in order to be a productive and adult member of this forum. The forum is drama free until you begin posting here. I intend to keep it that way.

longBallLima
05-17-2013, 12:58 PM
I am satisfied of how i look in my avi, i just want a bigger frame, also you havent seen me recently with a shirt off, i havent seen you either so dont judge...............

the facts:

stop arguing with me just to bring entertainment to the forum. Instead just let me do my thing, i was 135 pounds when i first started, now i am 180. to me that is a satisfaction considering that ACCORDING TO WILLIAM LLEWELLYN AND SETH ROBERTS, AND I THINK ERIC, THEY ALL AGREE THAT YOU CAN GAIN NO MORE THAN ONE FKN POUND A WEEK (WHILE ON GEAR) and that is real weight, you can absolutely gain even 5 in a day, but as Llewellyn says "how much would it be muscle"........ stop the negative comments guys. i give advice that i think it can help others, i give my opinions, and i share my plans. Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared. You are no experts here, i know whatt to expect,and if i am cool with it i will give it a try.

I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness, if i run tren i run tren, if i dont then i dont, i havent posted shirtless pics yett and you guys are judging.

To be honest, i am more critizised by people that are probably not in good shape and these guys only follow DJ, Burly and the others. ive always said this......... the more wothless someone is, the more he likes to critizise, specially when a knowledgeable person attacks (like DJ)..... then the worthless dog will follow to attack. It is a shame. Id like to see your fkn expressions once you see how i success, you dont know a fk about me.

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge, because if you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.

you post your cycle, thoughts, ramblings on an internet forum and have a problem with feedback. you label my feedback solely because you don't like it.

let me, yet again, indulge: i disagree with DJ or infamy that you are in good shape. at least from what i've seen of you, you look worse than a lot of people i know who have not run gear.

you take in consideration when DJ or infamy say you are in good shape, but blatantly ignore when they tell you your approach is incorrect.

in the end, i hope you are full of shit and all those cycles you supposedly ran and that you will supposedly run are figments of your imagination so we don't have to watch the tragedy unfold.

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Maybe you need to be reminded that this is not your forum, and you don't dictate who posts here. Post on a public forum, and you will get public responses. Expect it. The best way for you not to get responses you do not like is for you not to post things on a public forum.

The fact that I actually had to post this reminder along with the fact that you became angry that someone linked your own words from another forum is mind boggling. Slow your roll, bud. Take a step back, cool off, or whatever you need to do in order to be a productive and adult member of this forum. The forum is drama free until you begin posting here. I intend to keep it that way.

Burly, i agree, i dont intend to bring the drama, please quote the time i came here to attack someone directly? with exception of pedro, but that was a different thing and i also never started it............. but i am sure you wont be able to quote a personal attack from me, or provoking the attack, please quote it if i am missing it...........

IF i was angry at enuk (or whwatever) is because of the intention, not the action, personally, Burly, would you go to another thread, to bring it here, just to bring the drama and the negative comments? i can understand that if i were attacking first, but i did not..... as i said i never start myself, its always them....................

I never said i can decide who posts or not, but i just found a solution to LBC so he wont lose patience, i just wanted to share it. (i dont like pedro, and you wont see me jumping into his threads)..... i can like or dislike anyone, and i promise that just because of that, i will never start attacking for no reason, and i am pretty sure nobody will be able to quote me attacking someone just because i think he should not run steroids or i think hes wortless... how many overweight guys run steroids? whatever the number is i dont care, i just want to do my thing.

weekend
05-17-2013, 01:04 PM

the facts:

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge because you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time to train, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.

For some reason, after staring at your avatar, I think you aren't 180, but more like 160.

longBallLima
05-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Burly, i agree, i dont intend to bring the drama, please quote the time i came here to attack someone directly? with exception of pedro, but that was a different thing and i also never started it............. but i am sure you wont be able to quote a personal attack from me, or provoking the attack, please quote it if i am missing it...........

IF i was angry at enuk (or whwatever) is because of the intention, not the action, personally, Burly, would you go to another thread, to bring it here, just to bring the drama and the negative comments? i can understand that if i were attacking first, but i did not..... as i said i never start myself, its always them....................

I never said i can decide who posts or not, but i just found a solution to LBC so he wont lose patience, i just wanted to share it. (i dont like pedro, and you wont see me jumping into his threads)..... i can like or dislike anyone, and i promise that just because of that, i will never start attacking for no reason, and i am pretty sure nobody will be able to quote me attacking someone just because i think he should not run steroids or i think hes wortless... how many overweight guys run steroids? whatever the number is i dont care, i just want to do my thing.

in portuguese we'd say "a inveja e uma merda!"

KenTheEagle
05-17-2013, 01:10 PM
For some reason, after staring at your avatar, I think you aren't 180, but more like 160.

that was at week 4 i think LOL

h2s
05-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Fucking A.

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 01:18 PM
I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness

By "get support", I think you mean you want others to blindly agree with you, your methods, your ideas. But when people who know more than you (much much more) disagree with you, you get upset rather than "learn" which is the other reason you state for being here. The fact is, you are a highly unteachable person. If I had a group of guys with this huge of a knowledge base, I would soak up their opinions, ideas, and knowledge like a sponge, hanging on every word. Sadly, more times than not, you cast those golden nuggets of knowledge aside, believing yourself to know better. You try to give advise to someone based on no personal knowledge and then mock others for having gyno, using that to establish that you have greater knowledge than they do. Keep the advice giving to something you have personal knowledge of, please, rather than something you got out of a book. We've all read the books/articles/internet stuff.

weekend
05-17-2013, 01:28 PM

You think he brought that here just to bring negativity?? He was pointing out a huge problem. Tren is the most associated steroid with mental issues and you want to run it, yet you are, after all diagnosed with OCD, and not only that, but it's "the fkd up kind"...

You have no business running tren especially after you went ape shit on dienedione, it's only gonna be worse...

Anyway, i said it 30 minutes ago and ill say it again, get your head out of your ass plz.

You should realize that just because dj said you're in shape doesn't mean anything good... You're in shape (ish) for someone who has never cycled. Sure, I don't really look like I cycled either, but you don't see me running around calling everyone fat..

longBallLima
05-17-2013, 01:30 PM
You think he brought that here just to bring negativity?? He was pointing out a huge problem. Tren is the most associated steroid with mental issues and you want to run it, yet you are, after all diagnosed with OCD, and not only that, but it's "the fkd up kind"...

You have no business running tren especially after you went ape shit on dienedione, it's only gonna be worse...

Anyway, i said it 30 minutes ago and ill say it again, get your head out of your ass plz.

You should realize that just because dj said you're in shape doesn't mean anything good... You're in shape (ish) for someone who has never cycled. Sure, I don't really look like I cycled either, but you don't see me running around calling everyone fat..

you're looking solid weekend, you guys are not in the same boat.

DJM
05-17-2013, 01:41 PM

the facts:

where to start

just checked your am log......said you started at 74kg, 158lbs....far from the numbers youve said, and at wk 8 you were 82kg 180lbs....but you just told weekend your avi is from wk4 at 160lbs.....so you gained 20lbs in 4wks? and still sit at 180 now? id assume 20lbs in 4wks was pretty wet, contrary to your goals, uhhh delusions.

i dont attack, its tough love, and when i see an idiot cmon, what else am i gonna do, put your fkn tampon on or grow up

you are beating this 'dj said im in shape' to death.........i recall i said you looked in shape, prob better than alot of guys who use too (horrible trend these days), BUT, noway you look like someone who fkn cycles.....i know guys who eat shit and train shit like you and then pin and look pretty solid, for a short time albeit, and you never achieve this either, mind boggling to me cause altho guys use the food card like crazy, steroids work, its why they are used.....all you do is yoyo in weight, which could be achieved with fast food binges, especially considering the god awful shape you were in after superdrol, i mean that was fkn nuts........now you are after tren, and what happens when that doesnt work for you? what could you possibly cycle after that to reach your zyzz/chestbrah goals

longBallLima
05-17-2013, 01:43 PM
where to start

just checked your am log......said you started at 74kg, 158lbs....far from the numbers youve said, and at wk 8 you were 82kg 180lbs....but you just told weekend your avi is from wk4 at 160lbs.....so you gained 20lbs in 4wks? and still sit at 180 now? id assume 20lbs in 4wks was pretty wet, contrary to your goals, uhhh delusions.

i dont attack, its tough love, and when i see an idiot cmon, what else am i gonna do, put your fkn tampon on or grow up

you are beating this 'dj said im in shape' to death.........i recall i said you looked in shape, prob better than alot of guys who use too (horrible trend these days), BUT, noway you look like someone who fkn cycles.....i know guys who eat shit and train shit like you and then pin and look pretty solid, for a short time albeit, and you never achieve this either, mind boggling to me cause altho guys use the food card like crazy, steroids work, its why they are used.....all you do is yoyo in weight, which could be achieved with fast food binges, especially considering the god awful shape you were in after superdrol, i mean that was fkn nuts........now you are after tren, and what happens when that doesnt work for you? what could you possibly cycle after that to reach your zyzz/chestbrah goals

oh, tren will probably make him just like zyzz, if you know what i mean...

DJM
05-17-2013, 01:44 PM

jesus fkn christ, hes got tons of pics on here, you even commented on them.....fkn alzheimers too? fkd up kind? the kid is jacked for his age, has a great build, and from the results he got from just test id say hes one of those freaks that metabolize everything better and more efficiently, and will probably pass alot of us before hes 25.......close the fkn other windows on your comp with the man on man shit and pay attention when you read

LBC-83
05-17-2013, 02:04 PM

the facts:

Subliminally I think he realizes he isnt ready. Please re-read what he said, I bolded it for everyone.

Also, I dinstinctly remember having a conversation with you regarding the definition of 'worth'. You really shouldn't call someone worthless.

weekend
05-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Subliminally I think he realizes he isnt ready. Please re-read what he said, I bolded it for everyone.

Also, I dinstinctly remember having a conversation with you regarding the definition of 'worth'. You really shouldn't call someone worthless.

I can't make out what he was trying to say there..

Worthless in his opinion seems to mean a bad body. He doesn't seem to realize that being aesthetic isn't everyone on here's top priority. I feel like he thinks "haha those fuckers try so hard and yet I look so much better!!!"

LBC-83
05-17-2013, 02:20 PM
I'll make it a little easier to find. Below is directly from his rage response.

"Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared."

olddawg
05-17-2013, 02:22 PM
hang in there Ippy, I love you man!
http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Premiere+Dreamworks+Love+Man+Arrivals+ISl--DKeVkkl.jpg

markam
05-17-2013, 02:31 PM
A case of a massive ego meeting reality. Not pretty.

Enough of this drama, this is dragging the forum down.

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Enough of this drama, this is dragging the forum down.

Agreed.

Ippy, since you haven't asked for clarification of any symptoms since your original post and nothing in the last couple of pages is really related to your original question, I am closing the thread. If you have other tren questions, you may open another thread and we can try this again. But this thread is going nowhere and therefore useless at this point.

Thanks for your understanding, everyone.

DJM
05-17-2013, 02:44 PM
who here is cool with period blood?