PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experience ordering DS/PH from the UK?

neverindoubt
11-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Do shipments from UK supplement warehouses "always" get seized by customs? Does US law allow for PH/DS that are not scheduled (i.e. AB/AH/AM) to be imported from UK? How about products such as those one can order from w w w .jwsupplements (dot) co (dot) uk (i.e. Superdrol). Does the quantity ordered affect the likely outcome of making it past an overpaid/under-worked customs agent...(i.e. ordering "personal use" quantities...like a bottle or two...or three/four...not 25 =)). Are recipients of said products "flagged" or FDA raided at their abode once they retrieve said items from their mailbox? Most importantly...is there a difference between items that are say..."scheduled" and those that are simply not DSEHA/FDA approved when it comes to ordering? I mean, what's the difference between ordering say...Dragon Nutrition SD vs. same UK site for AL Tren?

As always, thanks for your knowledge/experience.

G6

h2s
11-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Do shipments from UK supplement warehouses "always" get seized by customs? Does US law allow for PH/DS that are not scheduled (i.e. AB/AH/AM) to be imported from UK? How about products such as those one can order from w w w .jwsupplements (dot) co (dot) uk (i.e. Superdrol). Does the quantity ordered affect the likely outcome of making it past an overpaid/under-worked customs agent...(i.e. ordering "personal use" quantities...like a bottle or two...or three/four...not 25 =)). Are recipients of said products "flagged" or FDA raided at their abode once they retrieve said items from their mailbox? Most importantly...is there a difference between items that are say..."scheduled" and those that are simply not DSEHA/FDA approved when it comes to ordering? I mean, what's the difference between ordering say...Dragon Nutrition SD vs. same UK site for AL Tren?

G6

Honestly, fuck superdrol. If you are going to order a felony class compound, run an injection cycle.

As for legal stuff, it will probably get through without issue, unless you get a customs guy trying to make a new pay grade.

neverindoubt
11-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Honestly, fuck superdrol. If you are going to order a felony class compound, run an injection cycle.

As for legal stuff, it will probably get through without issue, unless you get a customs guy trying to make a new pay grade.

TBH, I wasn't going to run SD, I was just trying to get a sense of how US Customs agents would treat a felony class compound (such as SD) VS. one recently seized by the FDA (PP prods.) that h/n been banned...merely seized due to prior infractions of said company (not like others haven't sold SD...why they "chose" PP is an interesting subject to me in regards to it's legality vs. the "we're gonna' make an example outa' you boy," factor....lolz on the pay grade comment btw...trudat. Sh!t you not, bought an item of clothing for the wife for Christmas from a UK seller on ebay...hadn't received it after 3 weeks in transit, quick em and reply from him to inform me that US Customs had sent back the sweater....guess since they can't stop murderous MexiCal cartels from getting meth and crack over the land border they'll just focus on cable-knit winter wear from across the pond.

DJM
11-09-2012, 06:58 AM
iv had a 10lb protein order stuck at customs 3wks now, they told rxwhey its a 'drug inspection', at this point i feel its lost as fedex pretty much said they cant help and customs does what they want, as in your sweater story........oddly iv had trouble a few times with similar orders from pp (map), but shit like hcg, among others, no issues

h2s
11-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Yeah customs is such bullshit. That ptren, a ziplock of powder from china comes through no issue...you sweater or protein...no deal.

As for how they would treat PP products, customs has no idea what it is...they would probably check controlled database for the compound names and send them through..but if they rejected a sweater..

Jack O'Neill
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Already ordered ProHormon from UK (Primordial Performance Androlean + Androhard) but I live in France.
Intra-europa, I don't think customs check anything ?

Anyway absolutely no problems. No problems from USA either

neverindoubt
11-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Already ordered ProHormon from UK (Primordial Performance Androlean + Androhard) but I live in France.
Intra-europa, I don't think customs check anything ?

Anyway absolutely no problems. No problems from USA either

As I've been reading it seems that while the EU has (MANY) varied and differing intra-EU import/export agreements, but one thing is evident...it's completely legal to EXPORT US prohormone products to the EU, but importing is verboten. Typical US Gubment' warfare on personal consumption liberties but collecting taxes on said manufacturing/exporting/payroll/sales is morally unambiguous...I suppose if I could apply W.I.C or Food Stamp entitlements to supplements it wouldn't be an issue...

btw Jack, Amanda Tapping = SG <3

Cheers,

Thanks for the Replies Swole Peoples
G6

jw390898
02-15-2013, 10:17 AM

G6

Comes at a risk - we have only ever lost one order to your region and it was a sizable one (18 pots - 6x SD etc so you would assume resale intentions) which can perhaps go some way to explain it being targeted.
Send many though.