PDA

View Full Version : Raw Dienolone and Trenazone Brew

campcoll88
05-15-2013, 08:51 AM
So I have 2 grams of raw dienolone powder. If I wanted to add it to transdermal Trenazone would I need to warm the tren slightly and then add powder or can I just throw it in cold and shake it up?

Jack O'Neill
05-15-2013, 09:39 AM
If I were you, I'd keep trenazone intact

campcoll88
05-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Would probably be safest but still, is it do-able?

Devastatingdave
05-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I wouldnt bother. You can only absorb so much at a time, adding more into the solution will not guarantee you actually absorb more. Use that raw dienolone and make another transdermal out of isopropyl alcohol and hand sanitizer or DMSO.

totalflexblog
05-20-2013, 01:47 AM
You'd get essentially zero transdermal penetration with hand sanitizer, and DMSO is a completely inadequate solution (and they're both terrible for your skin). Your best bet would be to add the dienolone powder to Trenazone under gentle heat - and, if necessary, 'cut' the trenazone with 10mls of isopropanol 90%.

campcoll88
05-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Just added 2 grams raw to 55 ml trenazone and shook vigorously under hot water until it all mixed except for a little speck or two so no need to add more alchohol.

Just in case I will shake before using but it looks good to go. It is not in suspension save one or two little flecks and has the same viscosity as before. I will try to spread over a large area to hopefully avoid absorption issues.

Thanks for the suggestion Henry. Heres a sideways picture.

burlyman30
05-20-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure how much dienolone (in grams) is in trenazone to begin with, but this no doubt supercharges it. How do you intend to dose it?

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-21-2013, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure how much dienolone (in grams) is in trenazone to begin with, but this no doubt supercharges it. How do you intend to dose it?

I think it's 75mg/ml to begin with, so 4.1gm in solution is now 6.1gm in solution.

Does anybody know if having a more concentrated solution of dienalone will affect absorption?

campcoll88
05-21-2013, 11:29 AM
So its nearly 110 mg/ml. ITS LIKE TRENAZONE ON STEROIDS!! LOL

I was going to run my phera/lmg cycle next month but after the interest in this I may have to give this bottle a run.

campcoll88
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I will dose at 1 ml per day for 8 weeks.

Will also be running low dose andromass (2 caps) and PHF trenavar (15 mg) for mo gainzz.

Low dose ams decavol (2 Caps) for joints and ment (10 mg) preworkout.

Will start test base of 5-alpha and 4-Dhea compounds week 3 to help with shutdown.

Any suggestions?

USN HM 350Z
05-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I will dose at 1 ml per day for 8 weeks.

Will also be running low dose andromass (2 caps) and PHF trenavar (15 mg) for mo gainzz.

Low dose ams decavol (2 Caps) for joints and ment (10 mg) preworkout.

Will start test base of 5-alpha and 4-Dhea compounds week 3 to help with shutdown.

Any suggestions?

I would just leave the Trenavar out completely. Especially at 15mg, now if you were running 150mg/day you might notice something, but probably not.

edit: what do you plan to use for support/PCT. This cycle is going to be very taxing on your body IMO.

xxiv
05-21-2013, 05:06 PM

Very interesting. Would you mind giving us a more detailed write-up?

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-21-2013, 06:22 PM
So its nearly 110 mg/ml. ITS LIKE TRENAZONE ON STEROIDS!! LOL

I was going to run my phera/lmg cycle next month but after the interest in this I may have to give this bottle a run.

Thought about switching out that phera for "Mithras?" You seem like the gonzo type, you might like di-methyl phera.

campcoll88
05-21-2013, 11:09 PM
Supports would be Hawthorne, celery seed, coq10, super cissus, flax seed, turmeric, ginger, glucos/chron., creatine, Tudca, NAC, THC, narzirol, formastanzol, examastane 12.5 if needed, caber. Pct is clomid, erase Anabeta elite, daa, toco-8, ai sports post cycle.

I wouldn't mind logging but it will have to wait until after I get surgery to remove a bone spur on my right wrist. However I do not follow typical bodybuilding or powerlifting scheme so I don't know how we'll others will benefit.

I typically have a squat day and dead/pull day, but my push day and pull day except the deads, as well as Sunday are primarily composed of calisthenics with a focus on progression to more difficult movements ala barstarzzz or gymnastics. My rep ranges are usually very low 1-3 on strength days or 8-12 on get swole days. I also do a few bodybuilding movements when isolating muscles after my compounds.

I would like to try Mithras however The pheras already gtg and its got a good track record so I will probably still run it before Mithras.

campcoll88
05-22-2013, 04:50 PM
I was tempted and said fuck it and got a bottle of Mithras pre-order. Maybe if I run Trenazone I'll kickstart it with this. Damn you iron legion with your innovative and interesting new products!!

Devastatingdave
05-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I was tempted and said fuck it and got a bottle of Mithras pre-order. Maybe if I run Trenazone I'll kickstart it with this. Damn you iron legion with your innovative and interesting new products!!

Sorry bro, we just want to get you as swole as possible.

Broly
08-16-2013, 10:32 PM
How'd this turn out for you?

campcoll88
08-30-2013, 02:59 AM
How'd this turn out for you?

Pretty good. Started at 177 lean and finished around 192 after 8 weeks. Didn't do a ton of bodybuilding either and focused on progressing in calisthenics movements.

Calisthenics+Joose = mo gainnzzzzzzzz

However I ran trenazone with Mithras and then bridged that into trenazone and Mentdione as the Mithras was just to damn dry for my little girl joints. I really like wet compounds so my next three planned cycles will be Phera/LMG this winter, Trest in the summer, and a LMG/transdermal Halo run the following summer.

About halfway through pct and sitting around 187 so a very successful cycle.

Have a log of the first half over at phf, only stopped the log when I dropped the Mithras as we pretty much know how Mentdione behaves -

Mithras/Dienazone (Trenazone) Lean Bulk Log (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle-logs-reviews/78332-mithras-dienazone-trenazone-lean-bulk-log.html)