PDA

View Full Version : Demacrine Quick Run?

machdaddy
05-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Can Dermacrine be used for 1 month without PCT?

What about AndroEnhance/Dermacrine?

Turbo6GN
05-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I suspect you'll be fine for a one month run, what are you hoping to accomplish with a solo derm run?? It would stack great with a good DAA or other OTC supp, the AE would be a nice addition as well.

pman42
05-15-2013, 10:52 PM
I am hoping others experienced with Dermacrine can chime in... is it really equivalent to 150mg of test/week? what kind of gains can be had from it, solo or with AH?

Turbo6GN
05-15-2013, 11:23 PM
I am hoping others experienced with Dermacrine can chime in... is it really equivalent to 150mg of test/week? what kind of gains can be had from it, solo or with AH?

I've used it several times and NO, it is not equivalent to any amount of test. That said, it is a great addition to almost any cycle and would be fine with the AH.

h2s
05-16-2013, 07:37 AM

Keep in mind that even if it is an exact equivalent to 150mg, that isnt a giant doage in terms of testosterone.

Avl
05-16-2013, 08:31 AM
I've used it several times and NO, it is not equivalent to any amount of test. That said, it is a great addition to almost any cycle and would be fine with the AH.

^^^ this.

ive done it a few times, just for a kick in the ass, really..subtle effects but i know its there. id get a bit of hardening and a little more motovation, energy. but im over 40 so YMMV.

Grape Ape
05-16-2013, 10:21 AM
I feel Dermacrine shines as an anti catabolic and a feel goood supp. Still shines over most Natty products.

machdaddy
05-16-2013, 12:36 PM
I suspect you'll be fine for a one month run, what are you hoping to accomplish with a solo derm run?? It would stack great with a good DAA or other OTC supp, the AE would be a nice addition as well.

I'm pushing 47 yrs old and was looking for a little motivation and lean gains.

pitboss
05-16-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm over 40 and love the stuff. If you want to use i'd say goat least 6 weeks as it takes time to build up and work. PCT can be as little as sustain alpha or other natty boosters.

machdaddy
05-16-2013, 05:02 PM
I might add in Osta 25mg depending on the blood work done 5/14. Once I get the results, I'll make my decision.

Thanks.

Freepressright
05-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Short runs with Dermacrine aren't really going to produce much in the way of gains, but if you want to feel great and enhance motivation with minimal suppression at all, Dermacrine shines. It's cheap, easy and it works -- works even better when you combine it with more potent anabolics.