PDA

View Full Version : AL Demiurge fans...

milehighguy
05-16-2013, 09:26 PM
This seems like a decent price and wanted to share for those Demiurge fans...

Antaeus Labs Demiurge (60 Caps): Discount Demiurge Supplements (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/antaeus-labs/demiurge-60-caps.html?utm_source=DemiUrge+Sale&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email)

louvalle1
05-30-2013, 02:34 PM
Wow, if you buy two it's a fantastic .
I've taken Demiurge with great success I might add, it is a quality product.

O_RYAN_007
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Nice, I think I'm going to pick-up 2 bottle. I really enjoyed this stuff when I took it last year. Thanks for the heads-up!

badgermilk
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM
I picked up a couple of bottles. Thanks for the heads up!

Jack O'Neill
05-31-2013, 03:18 AM
Is Demiurge similar to old PP Androdrive?

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-31-2013, 03:48 AM
Demiurge is supposed to be phenylpiracetam, a nootropic. It isn't the same as AD.

I jumped on this deal a week ago and gave Demiurge a try. I took two caps with the intention if improving focus. (I was studying for a test) I didn't notice an increase in attention or retention.

Nutra's stuff is usually GTG, and AL has always been honest in the past, so I have to conclude that phenylpiracetam isn't all its cracked up to be, at least in my case. So if anybody is planning on buying two bottles of the stuff, I'll send you my two (minus two caps) for $40 shipped.

Jack O'Neill
05-31-2013, 05:03 AM
Demiurge is supposed to be phenylpiracetam, a nootropic. It isn't the same as AD.

I jumped on this deal a week ago and gave Demiurge a try. I took two caps with the intention if improving focus. (I was studying for a test) I didn't notice an increase in attention or retention.

Nutra's stuff is usually GTG, and AL has always been honest in the past, so I have to conclude that phenylpiracetam isn't all its cracked up to be, at least in my case. So if anybody is planning on buying two bottles of the stuff, I'll send you my two (minus two caps) for $40 shipped.

Maybe 2 caps in not enough?

totalflexblog
05-31-2013, 09:43 AM

You could always give it another try, under different conditions or at a different dosage. There's a very small number of "non-responders". Most people report tunnel-like focus and enhanced concentration.

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-31-2013, 10:53 AM
You could always give it another try, under different conditions or at a different dosage. There's a very small number of "non-responders". Most people report tunnel-like focus and enhanced concentration.

I dosed it on an empty stomach at two caps in the evening for a study session. What would increase absorption? The Nutra writeup says it has "complete oral bio-availability".

- - - Updated - - -

Jack-

I'm big, but not huge at about 240 so I thought for a first timer 2 caps would be plenty, but fuck it lets try 4 and see what happens. I really could use a good nootropic.

-Just did some googlin' apparently 100mg is the recommended dose in Russia, which is two caps of Demi. So yeah, seems like 4 caps or200mg is the way to go.

louvalle1
05-31-2013, 11:40 AM

Tunnel like focus is exactly what i get when using Demiurge, it's amazing how much u can multitask when using this.
I've tried Aniracetam that stuff doesn't work for me, this is great, I dont go pass 4 pills though, works but gives me a dull headache.

O_RYAN_007
05-31-2013, 01:47 PM
I can't wait to give this a go again. Just picked up 2 bottles.