PDA

View Full Version : Intimidate, Tropinol XP and PROLACTRONE by Black Lion

Freepressright
05-17-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm sure by now most of you read my review on iforce Intimidate and Tropinol XP. The positives are huge. Increased strength, increased energy, enhanced muscular and motor skill stability, enhanced sleep and leaning.

But the major negative for me was a decrease in libido and erectile function after a couple of weeks in.

I attributed this in large part to what was likely an elevation in prolactin. DAA is known to cause this, and with Intimidate being n-methyl D-aspartic acid and more potent, I'm leaning toward prolactin as the culprit.

I've been reading logs of Black Lion Research Prolactrone and I have to say I'm impressed. It's 99% L-dopa at 166mg per cap and a green tea derivative to help utilize and preserve the L-dopa. I'm taking it in three divided doses per day.

The best part is that the product contains no B6 or P5P. While an OK product on its own, there is a drug interaction between L-dopa and B6 products. B6 products, from what my research is telling me, actually renders the L-dopa almost useless.

This is why I chose the Prolactrone over Inhibit-P by SNS.

Main thing I'm looking for is keeping my sexual interest and function at top notch while leaning out and enjoying the benefits of the Intimidate and Tropinol.

I won't be doing daily updates, but I will provide periodic feedback of what I experience. I started it all yesterday, so obviously nothing yet to report.

Freepressright
05-21-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm about six days in now, if memory is serving me correctly. I stand by my original assessment of Tropinol XP. There is no better pre-workout formula I've ever taken. Nothing jacks me up quite like it.

I believe I am seeing the beginnings of synergy between the Intimidate and the Prolactrone. My dreams have been incredibly vivid - so vivid that at least twice I've had a hard time telling if they were actual events or dreams when recalling them.

Sex drive is still 100 percent intact and unharmed by the Intimidate. It might even be on a slight upswing. I'll explain more in a couple of days.

One other difference I note this time around is how calm I am, even when jacked up by the four-capsule dose of Tropinol XP. The last time my temper was getting the best of me. I'm totally in control this time. Maybe the 99 % L-dopa in the Prolactrone has something to do with that.

Time will tell.

Freepressright
05-22-2013, 07:06 AM
One thing I've noticed for the past few days, and it appears to be getting more extreme, is ravenous appetite. I do remember appetite increases with the Tropinol XP. This is consistent with what I experienced before. But yesterday and the day before it, my stomach may as well have been an incinerator.

I got up and ate whole wheat English muffins with natty PB and a protein shake, and within 20 minutes I felt so hungry I was about to start shaking. I reached for a Greek Yogurt and was good for a little while before having to grill up two turkey smoked sausages and threw together a salad with Feta and Italian.

I splurged yesterday on some ice cream in between. For dinner I made some chicken and sausage gumbo, which I enjoyed a huge bowl of and some Greek yogurt to cool down the burn.

On the in between I was snacking on turkey sausage sticks and Wheat Thins.

I went on a walk last evening with the girlfriend and dog and came back so hungry I was again shaking. By this time I said screw it and ordered an Italian sub from a pizza joint a few blocks over, which I ate all of, and could have eaten another.

I don't know because I haven't researched it, but I presume L-dopa is an appetite stimulant. I'm not bulking right now, either. But I may change course if this stuff keeps me eating like this.

O_RYAN_007
05-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Wow, great feedback on the products. I'm glad things are working out well this go round!

Freepressright
05-22-2013, 07:58 AM
My main goal of this experiment was to enjoy the benefits of the iForce products without the decline in libido and erectile function. So far, so good.

I am off work on vacation this week and the girlfriend and I went at it four times between waking up and bedtime. I was good and strong each time. But I don't want to curse myself. I want to see if this lasts.

Coolazice
05-22-2013, 08:07 AM
I am off work on vacation this week and the girlfriend and I went at it four times between waking up and bedtime.

And you wonder why you were so hungry? I'd be starving too after all that!!! lol

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 08:18 AM
And you wonder why you were so hungry? I'd be starving too after all that, too!!! lol

Indeed. I knew there would be no way to get through this thread without discussing either sex quantity or boners. Or both. lol.

Coolazice
05-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Indeed. I knew there would be no way to get through this thread without discussing either sex quantity or boners. Or both. lol.

It wouldn't be a FPR log without it! lol

markam
05-22-2013, 10:56 AM
I've also been running Tropinol XP and have about ten days left from two bottles. I really like Intimidate (which was included as a deal with Tropinol xp), but I'm a little disappointed in the results from Tropinol XP. I guess that the product has been beneficial in PCT, but I definitely haven't found the effects nearly as pronounced as you, (FPR). Still, not a bad product, but I much preferred my previous run of Bioforge v3. Anyway, everyone responds differently to products, just wanted to give another view. Good that it's working so well for you, though.

longBallLima
05-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I've also been running Tropinol XP and have about ten days left from two bottles. I really like Intimidate (which was included as a deal with Tropinol xp), but I'm a little disappointed in the results from Tropinol XP. I guess that the product has been beneficial in PCT, but I definitely haven't found the effects nearly as pronounced as you, (FPR). Still, not a bad product, but I much preferred my previous run of Bioforge v3. Anyway, everyone responds differently to products, just wanted to give another view. Good that it's working so well for you, though.

must say im on the same page. can't say i felt anything extraordinary with the product

Freepressright
05-22-2013, 07:29 PM
When I logged it the first run, I was struck by how much like a stimulant-powered PWO formula it felt. It still gives me that rush today.

No anger this time, though. Strange. The last time I took four capsules I was ready to crush skulls at the slightest thing. As a matter of fact, I planted someone into the dance floor at a show twice and told them I'd fucking crush them if they dared to get back up and come at me. I'm not feeling that this time.

Maybe the high concentration of L-dopa has some benefits for well being and mood???

And as for the sex, you guys might think I'm exaggerating. On the lives of my two children who I love more than anything else in the world, I swear I'm not. My girlfriend is 36 and constantly horny on a level I've never experienced before. To her, there is no such thing as too much sex.

Hell, Sunday I set up and played a show in Columbus, OH, tore down and drove over an hour home. I was exhausted. She came over looking for some action and I told her sure, but I was spent. Her reply, "It's OK, you can just lay there. I'll take care of all the work."

I'll be damned if she wasn't telling the truth.

Life is pretty damn good right now.

Freepressright
05-28-2013, 09:38 AM
After nearly a couple weeks, and with some difficult circumstances, I can continue to say some positive things about the prolactrone.

First, the bad. I've been sick for almost a week now. My girlfriend's daughter had a terrible case of the chest crud. I hadn't been sick all winter and I survived flu season with three people in the house who had influenza and I didn't catch it. But as soon as we get some nice weather, bam, I get hit and haven't felt like working out for the better part of a week because of it.

Our weather here in Ohio has also gone from the 80s one day, down to the 50s the next and then a night or two with low temps in the mid to upper 30s. It doesn't lend itself well to recovery.

But I am continuing to take the Prolactrone with the Intimidate and Tropinol. Despite being sick, and being on Intimidate, erectile function is unhampered and my desire to have sex is elevated. I'll be the first to confess, when I get sick, my libido goes in the toilet. It always has. I can still have sex, but I'm about half hard and just not that into it. Not the case this time.

What's interesting, and this is hard to describe, is that I feel the elevation not necessarily in the sense of having iron-clad erections (they're good, especially for being sick) but in the sense that I have that feeling like I did in high school in my disposition toward sex. Suddenly it has a 'rush' to it, a feeling of forbidden fruit and promiscuity, that I haven't felt in a while. Yes, there's a definite elevation in desire, but that excitement of doing something on the edge is present.

I had theories about my prolactin being naturally high. I haven't had consistent morning erections in years, and typically my morning-time erectile quality has been lackluster. It's odd, because if I've been up a few hours, I can go like it's nobody's business, but morning-time has been weak for a good while.

That said, when I'd take Intimidate, I'd experience an initial libido spike and then it would go in the toilet after a few weeks and my erectile quality would suck.

I'm waking up with normal morning woods and I'm sexually alive in the mornings now. This is a nice improvement.

I find that I'm also less irritable on this stuff. A 99-percent concentration of L-dopa would certainly lend itself to mood enhancement, I'd hope. Yesterday my dogs got into my trash can and tore the bag to shreds. Ordinarily I would explode into a cussing fit and yelling. Yesterday, I sighed, smiled and then cleaned it up.

I've been incredibly patient, too. It's not really a euphoric feeling by any stretch, but rather a subtle calm.

I'm just thankful to be enjoying the benefits of N-methyl DAA without the sides.

Freepressright
06-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Got over the crud in about a week's time, give or take a day. And I did so like I always do, WITHOUT the assistance of antibiotics.

I'm old school. I believe in letting my immune system do the work, provided the illness isn't overly severe.

I made it back into the gym last Thursday and did a consolidated upper body workout, realizing I was probably only going to get in one workout. I had a triple header of band shows - one Friday night, one Saturday and one Sunday.

Pumps were on the heightened side, given the fact I'm on NMDA and taking the Tropinol XP. I was still a little on the weak side from being sick, but I made it through a very intense upper-body regimen and didn't feel like dying.

Again, this review is intended to evaluate the effectiveness of Prolactrone more than anything else. I know the full effects of the Intimidate+Tropinol XP as well as the sides.

My chief complaint is the negative impact upon libido and sexual function. To this date, the Intimidate has had no negative impact on either. As a matter of fact, sexual function and libido is gradually exceeding what it is normally.

Quality of erection has improved beyond normal bench marks, excitement is up, but the most noticeable difference is in morning sexual performance. Previously, I have had weak performances in the morning. Not the case since being on Prolactrone.

Also a major change is in ejaculatory volume. Things have changed to such a degree that it’s almost shocking. Intensity of orgasm is also ramped up.

I’m continuing to dose it at 3x daily. Once again, this is a 99% standardization of L-dopa. Pretty powerful stuff, but expensive. I can't complain, though, as it is doing its job.

Brundel
06-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey Freepressright,

Thanks for running this log. I own Black Lion Research and just wanted to chime in and let you know we are stoked your running a public log. I like logs because they show how the product works in the real world not just how the manufacturer says it works.

Another side effect of the Prolactrone, for some, is multiple orgasms in men.
Like...when you should be done is pretty much starts over. Awesome.
Most people mention mood and sleep and recovery along with the sexual effects.
In addition your growth hormone levels are in a range comparable to about a half bottle of injected growth a day...from the Prolactrone.

At any rate, Im stoked your running this log.

Freepressright
06-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Brundel,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I discovered your product on accident a couple of months ago by searching the word "prolactin" on Nutraplanet. Reason being, I had a killer run with iForce's two products in the past, but I lost my sex drive in the middle of the run, which I surmised was due to elevated prolactin from the DAA.

Prolactrone seemed intriguing to me, so I ordered the products again, added in the Prolactrone and I'm really enjoying the effects of it.

You have a solid product. I'll be springing for a second bottle for sure.

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Hey Freepressright,

Thanks for running this log. I own Black Lion Research and just wanted to chime in and let you know we are stoked your running a public log. I like logs because they show how the product works in the real world not just how the manufacturer says it works.

Another side effect of the Prolactrone, for some, is multiple orgasms in men.
Like...when you should be done is pretty much starts over. Awesome.
Most people mention mood and sleep and recovery along with the sexual effects.
In addition your growth hormone levels are in a range comparable to about a half bottle of injected growth a day...from the Prolactrone.

At any rate, Im stoked your running this log.

How can you back this up?

DJM
06-04-2013, 01:19 PM

x100000000
id really like to know how an otc product can compare to 4-5iu of hgh ed.........id buy a box if that were the case

Freepressright
06-04-2013, 01:45 PM
I'd like to know that too, but I can tell you that two of us on SwoleSource taking the Prolactrone are experiencing milk carpal-tunnel like symptoms that both began around the time we started it. I've heard similar tales from people doing peptides. I did not make the connection until the other poster started a thread about it this morning.

I'm not sure just how powerful L-dopa in that high of a concentration can be.

h2s
06-04-2013, 03:37 PM
:confused:

Brundel
06-04-2013, 10:10 PM

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

The reference range for bloodwork in humans is 0-3...so 19.6 is VERY high...like 7-8 iu injected growth.

We also ran bloodwork to confirm.

Brundel
06-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Ill keep you guys posted.....we have an HGH specific product in the works that will EASILY replace any peptide, combo of peptides or HGH up to 10iu.
We are in the bloodwork phase, meaning the product is done and we are just checking our work and validating everything.
I wont sell a product unless i know for 100% certain it works and works well.

Brundel
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I know this is a big claim. ;)

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2013, 10:24 PM
huge claim!!! But we'll just have to wait and see. Keep us posted with BW comparisons.

burlyman30
06-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Ill keep you guys posted.....we have an HGH specific product in the works that will EASILY replace any peptide, combo of peptides or HGH up to 10iu.
We are in the bloodwork phase, meaning the product is done and we are just checking our work and validating everything.
I wont sell a product unless i know for 100% certain it works and works well.

Wow. You have my attention.

Brundel
06-04-2013, 10:49 PM
When I was starting to train and research about supplements and steroids I must have bought hundreds of supps.
ALL of them made claims like builds muscle or increases this or that or has this effect.
Pretty much all of them failed to deliver except some steroids masked as supps like methyl 1 test for example.

So....I know what its like to be excited about a new supp and spend my money on it only to have nothing happen.
This will never happen with my products.
We run everything for months and months on test subjects and keep track of everything you can imagine.
Ultimately we run bloodwork and make sure we are achieving the desired results.

Prolactrone inhibits proalctin. We know because we tested it and ran bloodwork. We know because now there are a bunch of NON sponsored logs up where guys ran bloodwork and it kicked ass.

Our other products also work amazingly well.

We have 4 new products coming this year and your gonna really get a kick out of them.
We are gonna bring 3 completely new compounds to the supp industry and at least 1 not new but Black Lion version of a supp we believe we can improve on.

Im not here often but Ill try to come back and give you guys a heads up when the bloodwork comes back on the current projects :)

For now Prolactrone really will elevate your HGH levels. Comparable easily to ghrp-6 or 2 = cjc.
And it works great at reducing prolactin.
Good for mood and libido and sleep...

Freepressright
06-05-2013, 09:49 AM
This is like dirty talk!!! :D :D :D

markam
06-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Just saw the mention of Carpal tunnel syndrome as a possible side from Protolactrone? I find that very hard to believe, but it would be good to get a opinion from Jelisej and Infamy if possible.

Brundel
06-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Carpel tunnel has been a complaint from Prolactrone users for sure.

The new stuff......Is GODLIKE.

I never talk about new products. Im not sure why Im sharing it with you guys.
I like new forums and I get a good vibe from you guys.

I should be getting bloodwork back today or tomorrow. Ill share ;)

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Just saw the mention of Carpal tunnel syndrome as a possible side from Protolactrone? I find that very hard to believe, but it would be good to get a opinion from Jelisej and Infamy if possible.

IF it increases GH as much as claimed, then yes, I can see this happening. I currently have a healthy skepticism on its ability to raise GH that much, but I would happily be proven wrong.

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 12:31 PM

Just a suggestion-- send some of the new stuff to O_ryan to log here. As a regular and accomplished peptide user, he would be a great test subject to compare/ contrast the effects.

On the blood work... it would be great to see the curve of GH release (i.e., at 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.) if that was something that was available.

Freepressright
06-05-2013, 01:42 PM

There's another thread on here, Markam, where someone else said they were using Prolactrone and they were asking if Carpal Tunnel is possible on it. What's funny is, I have been having numbness and tingling that is symptomatic of carpal tunnel, but I did not even think to consider the Prolactrone until I saw that thread yesterday and it made me think of it. My carpal tunnel symptoms begin a couple days after starting Prolactrone.

Is it coincidence? Maybe. Who knows, but there are two of us feeling it, and I had no preconceived notions at all about it so it isn't my mind expecting it and placeboing me.

Freepressright
06-05-2013, 01:46 PM

Everyone on this forum is as real as you'll find anywhere on the web. We're all either experienced PH users, experienced gear users or knowledgeable/thirsty for knowledge in general supplementation and nutrition. Most of us are older than 30 and have been doing this for a while. You'll find we're all eager to help people, and if you're a straight shooter, we will get along great with you and buy your products.

Egomaniacs don't generally last long on this board. We're a pretty tight-knit community and try to look out for each other.

I think I speak for most everyone here when I say that we're anxious to hear more about your products in light of the big claims.

O_RYAN_007
06-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Just a suggestion-- send some of the new stuff to O_ryan to log here. As a regular and accomplished peptide user, he would be a great test subject to compare/ contrast the effects.

On the blood work... it would be great to see the curve of GH release (i.e., at 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.) if that was something that was available.

I like this suggestion; great one Burly. I'd be happy to review this product if they're willing to send me a bottle or 2 to get a comparison to peps. I've used them for quiet some time, and I know what to expect.

mrgodlike
06-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Is prolactrone something you'll see yourself taking only as a combative measure from Intimidate/similar product's sides or something you might look into taking year-round to help against pre-disposition of higher prolactin levels?

Either way thanks for posting this thread FPR

markam
06-05-2013, 04:36 PM
There's another thread on here, Markam, where someone else said they were using Prolactrone and they were asking if Carpal Tunnel is possible on it. What's funny is, I have been having numbness and tingling that is symptomatic of carpal tunnel, but I did not even think to consider the Prolactrone until I saw that thread yesterday and it made me think of it. My carpal tunnel symptoms begin a couple days after starting Prolactrone.

Is it coincidence? Maybe. Who knows, but there are two of us feeling it, and I had no preconceived notions at all about it so it isn't my mind expecting it and placeboing me.

I posted about Carpal tunnel to draw Brundels attention to the question. If the new version of Protolactone doesn't cause issues, I'd like to know how it's distinguishable from the old version, as I obviously wouldn't want to buy that one. Carpal tunnel is pretty scary for musicians, and I wouldn't take any chances with a product that has that as a known side.

Appreciate Brundels response, though.

Brundel
06-05-2013, 10:32 PM
IF it increases GH as much as claimed, then yes, I can see this happening. I currently have a healthy skepticism on its ability to raise GH that much, but I would happily be proven wrong.

If you didnt have any skepticism about such a bold claim with nothing but my word to back it up there would be something wrong.
My word is pretty good though as I wouldnt say it unless I 100% believed it and Im the guy doing all the R&D and testing.
If you look at the study I posted you can see that Ldopa at 250mg with a DDCI elevated growth hormone levels in ALL test subjects.

2 caps of Prolactrone has 266mg 99% ldopa + a DDCI so its EXACTLY the same as the study I posted where levels increased on average to 19.6!

The new stuff.....Man...its incredible. We have the Ldopa+ DDCI + 2 other ingredients that elevated HGH levels comparable to the Ldopa + DDCI.

Ill post up bloods when I get em back.

Brundel
06-05-2013, 10:35 PM

Unfortunately bloodwork isnt cheap so to test the curve would be pricey over several test subjects.
I do know the approx top end of the curve though and we are doing our best to hit that time frame for the test.
The first one we hit at 65 min which was longer than I wanted but we expect to still see a big pulse @ serum HGH.

Trust me...I have plenty of volunteers to be test subjects ;)

Brundel
06-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Is prolactrone something you'll see yourself taking only as a combative measure from Intimidate/similar product's sides or something you might look into taking year-round to help against pre-disposition of higher prolactin levels?

Either way thanks for posting this thread FPR

I recommend:

Use where HGH would be used in a cycle but keep it to 12 weeks then take at least a month off.
Ldopa can cause a severe increase in dopamine and can lower serotonin...long term this can have negative sides.
Short term the imbalance doesnt get severe enough to cause issues.
Thus far I have not heard of any negative sides.

Or use it on cycle to prevent symptoms of elevated prolactin.

Brundel
06-05-2013, 10:41 PM
I posted about Carpal tunnel to draw Brundels attention to the question. If the new version of Protolactone doesn't cause issues, I'd like to know how it's distinguishable from the old version, as I obviously wouldn't want to buy that one. Carpal tunnel is pretty scary for musicians, and I wouldn't take any chances with a product that has that as a known side.

I would expect if you have carpel tunnel issues elevated HGH levels will certainly make it worse.
I also expect the new version will be stronger and therefore cause more of an issue with regards to carpel tunnel...unfortunately.

This is something you have to deal with on higher doses of HGH...some guys have problems with as little as 1-2 iu daily even split doses. :(

Brundel
06-05-2013, 10:44 PM
I like this suggestion; great one Burly. I'd be happy to review this product if they're willing to send me a bottle or 2 to get a comparison to peps. I've used them for quiet some time, and I know what to expect.

Once we get labels done Ill send you a bottle to compare and run a log.

You guys might need to contact me if I forget.

Jallen@blacklionresearch.com

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Unfortunately bloodwork isnt cheap so to test the curve would be pricey over several test subjects.
I do know the approx top end of the curve though and we are doing our best to hit that time frame for the test.
The first one we hit at 65 min which was longer than I wanted but we expect to still see a big pulse @ serum HGH.

Trust me...I have plenty of volunteers to be test subjects ;)

I understand the costs involved. If it's not possible, I get that. I brought it up since you were doing a comparison to peptides and we do know what the curve looks like with peps. Having a high peak GH level is great, but if it doesn't last long or if it lasts too long... both would be things I think consumers would want to know. Just my .02. And yeah, I know my wish list is just a siphon to your bank account, but a guy can ask. :)

BTW, glad to have you here on the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Once we get labels done Ill send you a bottle to compare and run a log.

You guys might need to contact me if I forget.

Jallen@blacklionresearch.com

Ok, Ryan. You owe me one. ;)

Freepressright
06-06-2013, 06:09 AM

Markam, as you know, I'm a working/traveling guitarist who derives a healthy secondary income off of playing for pay. The carpal tunnel symptoms DO NOT in any way hinder my playing ability. The numbness, tingling is intermittent and does not get worse with playing.

Trust me, I'd be the first to abandon ship if it did. I can't afford not to be playing music.

markam
06-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Markam, as you know, I'm a working/traveling guitarist who derives a healthy secondary income off of playing for pay. The carpal tunnel symptoms DO NOT in any way hinder my playing ability. The numbness, tingling is intermittent and does not get worse with playing.

Trust me, I'd be the first to abandon ship if it did. I can't afford not to be playing music.

I suppose the worry is that the symptoms could lead to actual Carpal tunnel syndrome. For some people, surgery is the only solution.
I'd rather have my libido compromised than run that risk, mindyou, if it was bitch tits, I'd be eating them like smarties:) (The protolactrone, not the the bitch tits, LOL).

Jack O'Neill
06-06-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm guitarist too...since 25 years :) and I'm interested to know what are the side effects? Why only for musicians?

markam
06-06-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm guitarist too...since 25 years :) and I'm interested to know what are the side effects? Why only for musicians?

LOL, only the dodgy ones:) JK. I'm just very wary of anything that can cause problems with my hands, more so since I broke my wrist about ten years ago. L-Dopa is a pretty serious supplement and although I have and do use it, I only use it for a short time so I have plenty of breaks from it. Green tea extract is often used with it.

Freepressright
06-06-2013, 07:01 AM
I presume that the symptoms would subside following cessation of the Prolactrone, seeing as it's more of a "drug induced" state of carpal tunnel. And on the bright side, therapeutic massage, chiropractic and cold laser therapy all help carpal tunnel.

O_RYAN_007
06-06-2013, 08:06 AM
I presume that the symptoms would subside following cessation of the Prolactrone, seeing as it's more of a "drug induced" state of carpal tunnel. And on the bright side, therapeutic massage, chiropractic and cold laser therapy all help carpal tunnel.

So can certain kinesio taping methods, but you'd be walking around with your forearms all taped up. Small price to pay though.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Ryan. You owe me one. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know!

markam
06-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Maybe they should include a free roll of Kinesio tape with every purchase of Protolactone.

Possibly the worst marketing idea ever, though. LOL

milehighguy
06-24-2013, 07:36 PM
bump for any updates on the new product or existing run of prolactrone?
still loving the product even after a few weeks of use?

Freepressright
06-25-2013, 08:21 AM
I finished the bottle of Prolactrone about a week ago. It stayed good until the end. Sex drive remained fully intact while on the Intimidate.

Interestingly enough, about four days after my last dose of Prolactrone, but still taking Intimidate, I can feel my sex drive waning and function going somewhat south, as it usually does when I take Intimidate without any anti-prolactin.

I had planned to order another bottle of Prolactrone but just don't have the spare money at the moment. But yes, this stuff works, it's great stuff and I'd buy it again.

milehighguy
06-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks Freepress

Freepressright
07-25-2013, 09:24 AM
It should be noted that all symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome (likely from the Prolactrone) have subsided in recent weeks.

markam
02-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Just to mention that I have recently heard that it's not wise to dose L-Dopa and B6 P-5-P at the same time. Apparently the B6 compromises the effect of the L-Dopa. Much better to dose them apart, L-Dopa before bed and P-5-P 10-12 hours later. The black lion product may still be effective, but perhaps not in an optimal way. I'll try to post some references later. I find USPlabs Powerful the best L-Dopa sup, but of course you could just use Caber:)

Freepressright
02-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Just to mention that I have recently heard that it's not wise to dose L-Dopa and B6 P-5-P at the same time. Apparently the B6 compromises the effect of the L-Dopa. Much better to dose them apart, L-Dopa before bed and P-5-P 10-12 hours later. The black lion product may still be effective, but perhaps not in an optimal way. I'll try to post some references later. I find USPlabs Powerful the best L-Dopa sup, but of course you could just use Caber:)

I agree with pretty much all of this. P-5-P and L-dopa together is not a good combination when taken close together.

The Black Lion product does not contain P-5-P. It contains green tea and 99 percent L-dopa. Inhibit-P, on the other hand, has both.

The Black Lion product is, without a doubt, an effective product for most. Although I do agree that legit caber is available and probably trumps anything L-dopa.

markam
02-11-2014, 03:23 PM
My bad. Should of double checked. Anyway, best to avoid products that contain both L-Dopa and B6 / P-5-P.
Doesn't say much for whoever formulated SNS Inhibit-P, though.

Freepressright
02-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Anyway, best to avoid products that contain both L-Dopa and B6 / P-5-P.
Doesn't say much for whoever formulated SNS Inhibit-P, though.

I could not agree more.