PDA

View Full Version : Cobalts journey with no set destination

Pages : 1 [2]

tallstraw
12-28-2014, 08:56 AM
What sides normally come from prolactin? Never been something I really worried about lol

ECTD
12-28-2014, 11:04 AM
What sides normally come from prolactin? Never been something I really worried about lol
Low libido. Sensitive and/or lactating nips are the big sides. I haven't looked into it much more than that.

Bucks
12-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Low libido. Sensitive and/or lactating nips are the big sides. I haven't looked into it much more than that.

This and your estro is in check with blood work.

I use Caber as well but you really don't need much at all

tallstraw
12-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Oh dang, that's crazy lol

Another good point though about what cobalt said earlier with his opinion on traditional anabolics vs RC's..you know what you're getting when it comes to the RC's, not with traditionals, well I guess you could much more bet on the RC's from a company like PO to research.

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 01:10 PM

When a high blood prolactin concentration interferes with the function of the testicles, the production of testosterone (the main male sex hormone) and sperm decrease. Low testosterone causes decreased energy, sex drive, muscle mass and strength, and blood count. If levels remain low for several years, bone strength may become decreased (osteoporosis). High blood prolactin also causes difficulty in getting an erection, as well as breast tenderness and enlargement.

Everyone already got the point across though, lol.

My estro is good, but I still have a couple issues, so caber is my next step. Prami has too many horror stories with it for me to try it. I just need to find a legit RC company that carries it. I know a couple, but the price is way too high.

ECTD
12-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Everyone already got the point across though, lol.

My estro is good, but I still have a couple issues, so caber is my next step. Prami has too many horror stories with it for me to try it. I just need to find a legit RC company that carries it. I know a couple, but the price is way too high.
And it's not stable in liquid for very long.
But honestly prami isn't bad at all as long as you raise dose really slowly and take it before you go to bed so you don't get sick and possibly puke

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 01:43 PM
And it's not stable in liquid for very long.
But honestly prami isn't bad at all as long as you raise dose really slowly and take it before you go to bed so you don't get sick and possibly puke

Huh, maybe I should grab some caps of caber instead. I wondered why the caps were so much more expensive vs. the liquid.

I have a sensitive stomach, so anything with nausea as a side effect is a no-go for me.

Bucks
12-28-2014, 02:03 PM
I got mine from Evo when they were available. Glad I bought a shit ton on their last sale. I need caps of everything because of traveling a lot.

IMR liquids have been great but you need to buy when on sale. Stuff seems to be over dosed compared to other groups. Their Exem put my estro into single digits dosing 2x per week.

Scope75
12-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Yeah I for one still wish EVO was still around.
Legit products at legit prices.

tallstraw
12-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Wish I would have stocked up on those DNA kits...and some hcg and stuff..actually a ton of shit.

weekend
12-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Get pharm caber

Cobalt
12-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Get pharm caber

Need...source...

Cobalt
01-01-2015, 10:27 PM
The new year has kicked off and its time to get strong.

Cycle has started (mostly):

Trest Ace at 50mg/day (Weeks 1-12)
Dien Ace at 50mg/day (Weeks 1-12)
Msten at 20mg/day (10mg dosed twice a day) (Weeks 1-4, 9-12)
Liv.52 for liver health
Ultimate Orange Juiced, 1 scoop for pre-wo

Started everything with the exception of the Dien Ace. It is still in the mail, but I will have it in a couple days.

The purpose is to get strong. Size is second. I know the two go hand in hand, but I'm not looking to run really wet compounds to get puffy. I was thinking about trying out the Desoxy-T that pure oils has, but figured that trest and dien would be better suited for what I want. I've run Msten as Ultradrol before and it was good for strength, but didn't make me swell up either. Looking to bust my big 3 (raw) PR's.

Bench - 315
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 455

Currently 5'9" at 228 lbs and who-the-fuck-knows body fat. Its 15-20% but not a concern.

Cobalt
01-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Hit the gym today. Chest/back:

Close grip seated cable rows (more warmup than anything):
100 x 12
100 x 10
100 x 10

Bench Press:
Bar x 20
135 x 12
225 x 6
275 x 3
275 x 3
275 x 3
275 x 3

Lat Pulldowns:
130 x 6
145 x 6
160 x 6
175 x 6
190 x 6
205 x 6
220 x 6

Incline Bench:
135 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10

Seated cable rows (independent grips)
130 x 6
160 x 6
190 x 6
205 x 6

Wasn't feeling great while working out, I slept for 12 hours solid and that always throws me off. Numbers weren't too bad, but I wish I could have done more.

Cobalt
01-09-2015, 03:06 PM
I don't think the Msten is playing well with my stomach. I've been shitting liquid for the past 4 days, so I cut out the Msten today and will wait a few days to see what happens.
Dienolone Ace is in though, working well but fucking hell the PIP is intense. No idea why though.

Anyhow, did some deadlifting today. Did some warmup stuff and hit the weights.

135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 5
405 x 3
455 x 1
475 x 1

New raw PR already, by 20 lbs at that.

Did some light leg presses to get some burn going in the glutes and had to stop because of time. I met up with someone at a different gym, so there wasn't as much stuff that I'm used to for deadlifting. No big deal, at least I got some time in.

Scope75
01-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Beast Mode....

Bucks
01-09-2015, 10:41 PM
I mix the Trest and Dien PIP gone.

I use Prevacid to take care of the heart burn with Msten and DMZ.

It is a magic combo dude don't give up on it.

Cobalt
01-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Far from giving up on the stuff. The PIP isn't horrible, but its pretty strong.
I think its not getting deep enough into the muscle and some of it is seeping into the subQ area. I've got some longer pins in the mail.

The Msten issue isn't heartburn or just mild discomfort, its straight up liquid crap and real abdominal pain. My intestine wasn't too happy with it, so I cut just that out for now. We'll see how my body does after a few days and I'll reevaluate how I'm doing.

tallstraw
01-11-2015, 04:58 PM
^why do you think that?

nate3993
01-11-2015, 05:20 PM
fuk methyls...

unless someone gives me a bunch of halotestin......then i'll gladly take that methyl lol

tallstraw
01-11-2015, 07:50 PM
..but not Var, dbol, tbol, or M1t?

Fuck that Id take methyls lol

nate3993
01-11-2015, 08:33 PM
naw. ur right. I'm coo with var and tbol......thats a bout it.....maybe like 4-5mgs a day of sdrol...but only for extra strength gains and id only do it for 2 weeks....but that'll probably never happen anytime soon

Cobalt
01-12-2015, 11:28 AM
^why do you think that?

About what, the PIP or the Msten?

I switched to shorter pins for this run because the areas that I hit are lean, so I don't have much distance to go to hit the muscle. I'm pinning ED, so longer needles get annoying. After the PIP kicked in, I looked into why PIP happens and the only thing that makes sense is it seeping out of the muscle right after I pin and getting into the subQ area. My left thigh even had a small lump where it happened, so that is what I'm working with right now. I used the Trest/Dien combo before with longer pins and never had this problem.

As far as the Msten, I think it is what is causing my intestinal issues simply because it has been the only change in diet that I've made. My GI tract is pretty sensitive, so I figure it was the only thing that could have set it off.

tallstraw
01-12-2015, 11:34 AM
I was referring to the pip, you know your own body well enough to know if it's that which is giving you the runs. I've just never personally heard the bit about the pip. So my ears perked up when you said it.

Cobalt
01-13-2015, 11:19 PM
Feeling a TON better. My gut is cooperating again and I'm taking in the calories. I may start up Msten again at just 10mg/day and see what happens.

My right quad is in pain and tight, so I'm starting to get concerned if its PIP or something else. It isn't swollen, red or hot so I know its not infected. My left quad is just fine, so I'm not sure what the deal is. I dropped the dienolone for the moment until the 'PIP' or whatever it is goes down and I get my longer pins in the mail. Started pinning the trest by itself in my arms, so my legs can take a break.

Anyhow, made a new PR

Bench:
bar x 20
135 x 10
225 x 8
275 x 3
315 x 1
320 x 1 <--1RM PR
325 x 1 <--1RM PR

Did some back work and incline benching at 225 for reps. I jumped the weight on the benching up faster than normal so I didn't burn a lot of energy getting to the 315. I wanted to break the 315 PR because it was starting to be a mental game. The last 2 attempts at going higher failed, so I was getting bummed. I added the 2.5lb plates on each side to make 320, just so I could say that I wasn't stuck at 315. It did the trick and I pressed the 325 without issue.
Time to start working on 315 for multiple reps ;)

Cobalt
01-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Did some arm work a couple days ago.

Tried some leg work the day after that, not sure it was a smart idea. Even at low weight.

My right thigh is still tense. The Vastus Lateralis to be exact. The big thing that has me concerned is that there is now bruising right above the knee, around the Quadriceps Femoris Tendon. However I haven't hit anything to cause the bruising, and it started about 2 days ago. It seems like draining from the side of the leg, I've had something similar happen in the past.
The only other thing that it could be is the Iliotibial Tract, that sits on top of the Vastus Lateralis. It may just be irritated, and because of how the pain and reduced range of motion currently are, it would be logical. I've had my Thoracolumbar Fascia get irritated and tighten up on me for no damned reason in the past as well.

I'm just confused on what caused it. I was thinking at first it was the Dien just causing some wicked PIP, but I've pinned the same volumes in both right and left thighs and my left thigh is perfectly fine. I was having some mild knee pain well before starting up the trest/dien again, so I am starting to think that it isn't PIP and was just coincidence.

Definitely going to the doctor on this one, but It'll have to wait until next week.

Cobalt
01-20-2015, 10:49 AM
Taking names and kicking ass... not really.

Updates have been slow because work has been stupid busy. Just finished off 10 days in a row at no less than 10 hours each day, pretty exhausted by it.

In cycle news, Msten is out. I started taking 10mg/day to see how I managed and the GI pains slowly came back. Which is awesome because I only have 3 1/2 bottles of the stuff left now, lol.
In the spirit of getting swole, I've bumped the trest up to 75mg/day and I'm keeping the dien at 50mg/day. I loved how trest by itself felt when I ran it higher a while ago, so I'm going to give it another shot at that volume.

Spank
01-20-2015, 12:26 PM
That's great that you were able to to distinguish the Msten causing your stomach issues. Definitely sucks that you have a stash though. It is a great compound though so maybe hold onto it until its banned and drop it on ebay? haha I am probably interested in the opened bottle if you can't unload it and want to.

Cobalt
01-20-2015, 11:20 PM
That's great that you were able to to distinguish the Msten causing your stomach issues. Definitely sucks that you have a stash though. It is a great compound though so maybe hold onto it until its banned and drop it on ebay? haha I am probably interested in the opened bottle if you can't unload it and want to.

You got it, no chance that I can use it and selling open bottles isn't my thing. I started a give-away thread in the Misc. section you can try to get in on as well to get another bottle. Just be sure to PM me your address and I can send it out next week.

Spank
01-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Hellz yeah! Pm sent thank you cobalt!

BBG
01-20-2015, 11:50 PM
That's too bad about the msten. I wonder what causes that to happen. Some methyls give me insane heartburn at night, others don't.

Spank
01-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Msten kicks up my acid reflux too. It does cause some gastro issues for me as well, but I felt that they were tolerable most days. Having a sensitive stomach sucks though. you kind of have to trial and error food.
Hopefully future research with other compounds doesn't present any unbearable symptoms.

Hey Cobalt, do you have any tips for dosing to mitigate sides that have worked for you?

weekend
01-21-2015, 01:01 AM
no stomach issues so far for me with: tbol, dbol, mechabol...

very much heartburn with anavar and winstrol.

i feel like i'm missing one. hmm. non methyls def no heartburn.

Cobalt
01-21-2015, 10:33 AM
Heartburn isn't an issue, but that is because I take Omeprazole every day. In the past, if something did cause heartburn, I would have to take it with food to reduce it.

As far as when the Msten doesn't like me, who knows. I have an IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) which is worse than IBS. A lot of "why?" questions in the medical world relating to it are answered with "we don't know".
The compound would pass through my stomach and into my intestine where it caused havoc. Mainly my large intestine, where I have the most problems.

The *theory* is that the immune system suddenly sees all the bacteria in the gut, and attacks it. The issue is that you need good bacteria, but the immune system doesn't care. The Msten could have caused a sudden growth of bacteria that triggered a response.
There are a couple of amino acids that do the same thing with me, so I have to be careful not to over do it with them.

Cobalt
02-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Things have been going good, just not much off time to report in.
I've been putting in a shit load of hours at work, which have been paying off.

The most notable thing that has happened was leg day recently. I hit my 1RM of 405 again. Which is a big deal to me because it has been a good 2-3 years since I did it, back in the days of Andro Mass V1, lol.

Worked up to it and hit the 405 without much problem. I bet I could have added a good 20 lbs, but didn't want to risk failure.

Still stuck at about 230 lbs. I can't seem to pack on more weight, but I have been visibly losing body fat. Can't complain as considering I've been getting a ton of complements at work.

Cobalt
04-26-2015, 08:35 PM
Alright, time to push through an update after a decent time of radio silence.

Was on Trest Ace and Dien Ace at 50mg/50mg a day. It was going good, but I hit 230 lbs and could not pack anything else on. Looked really good though, was pretty happy with my looks. Hit PR's all all of the big 3 (only met my old PR with squats, still a feat).

I then took a business trip out of state in the third week of February. Long hours, not enough food. Started to slowly lose weight. If you all have been following my topic the the men's health subforum, you will have read about my decreased sexual abilities. This was when I first noticed it.

Got back home from the trip, kept killing it in the gym, strength stayed where it was, but weight kept falling and falling. Sexual performance kept getting worse, and I suspected the trest/dien. I picked up some test/tren and started on it. Still kept losing weight and had bad sexual abilities.

Fast forward to now. Locked in at 205 lbs (down a whopping 25 lbs in 2 months) and sexual power/libido is finally in the upward swing. Estrogen and prolactin were both high, started on exem and prami to correct it. I also dropped the anabolics all together because there was something else going on that bloods weren't showing that was still effecting my libido.

So I'm in PCT, clomid to be exact, and will probably run it for a good 2-3 months because I am shut down pretty badly. I want to pick up some DAA too, just need to stop being lazy. I've also been taking Pine Pollen at 6gram a day and Tongkat Ali at 200mg a day. It seems to be working pretty well.

No idea where to go from here. I lost a ton of weight, although I did lean out a good bit. Not 25 lbs of fat, but I'm probably at the lowest bodyfat % than I ever have been in my life. I have some photos, so I'll try to get some up here soon.

Got a nice stash of Trest, Dien, Test C, Tren A, Mast E, and Deca Durabolin now... no clue when I'll use it though! Going to be a while before I start pinning again. This cycle had some crappy side effects that I've never delt with before.

Will keep this updated with progress in recovery.

tallstraw
04-27-2015, 12:21 AM
In for this man

Cobalt
05-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Update update update

It felt like I had the first real workout at the gym today since starting PCT. Things were just dragging along and finally started to get better.

Bench Press:
bar x 25
135 x 8
175 x 8
195 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
265 x 5
275 x 1

Sitting Cable rows:

55 x 20
75 x 9
115 x 8
145 x 8

Incline Dumbell Press
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8

Lateral Pull Down

95 x 8
115 x 8
145 x 8
145 x 8

Cable decline pec flys
60 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8

Cardio
elliptical x 15 mins
treadmill x 45 mins

So update on the libido issues.
I was contacted by my source and apparently he had been suffering from the same issues that I was. I had high estrogen and prolactin to begin with, but even after fighting those, it kept getting worse and random.
My source said that it seems like it was just a bad batch of test c, and even though it was test, something else may have been in the mix. Which does make a lot of sense logically, because my symptoms weren't perfectly matching up with just high E/prolactin.

PCT is going well, I know it is a bad way to judge, but even after 2 weeks on clomid, my balls are puffing back up already. Energy is on the rise and libido is returning to normal. Still some issues, but the progress has been amazing so far.

Weight loss finally stopped at about 205 lbs. Now it seems to go up and down by a couple pounds during the day, so it seems to have become more stable. Can't put anything on, but at least its not dropping. Strength is way down. I had to struggle to hit my 275 x 1 today, even though I hit 325 x 1 just over 2 months ago.

Things are definitely looking up, so its just a waiting game now. I seem to have everything figured out, so I just get to wait it out and hope my hormones balance back out.

Also a photo of myself, just over 3 weeks old. maybe 210 pounds in the photo. BF seems to be under the 20% mark, something that I've been just over on for a while now.

A girl asked me for a posed photo, just thought I would share.

Cobalt
08-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Three months and no updates? Fuck me, right?

Alright, I bet you all are wondering what the fuck came of my libido crash. Well the answer was stupid simple and I actually feel like an idiot for not catching it right off the bat.
Pretty much, I was running PCT, which was clomid with exem and prami for about 4-5 weeks. After that I started on some DAA for another 4 weeks.
Hormone levels were becoming more in range, but were jumping around, not staying stable. I couldn't make heads or tails of it, and libido wasn't staying strong either.

Long story short, my cortisol was hella elevated. That was the big thing keeping me from really recovering. I picked up some phosphatidylserine complex (basically EndoAMP) to help control it and dosed it at 3 grams a day. After less than 2 weeks my libido was raging and energy fired right back up, even more so than before. So stupidly simple, I never checked it from the start.

So that is where it stands, case closed and very happily at that.

Now, looking to the future.
Started training about 5 days ago for a power lifting competition. It is 3 months out, a good amount of time to get back into it. Its on the military base I work at, really excited to see how it turns out.

I will be updating this log for training in prep for the competition, stay tuned!

Cobalt
08-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Been pushing hard in the gym, back up to 222 lbs as of today before my workout. Things looking good, energy high as workouts are intense. Haven't been able to fall into a good routine yet, just doing it day by day right now. Work is still crazy as shit and taking up a lot of my time.

Cobalt
09-04-2015, 06:26 PM
And got sidelined again... fucking bad.

Got hit with a respiratory infection. Nothing really new to me, but goddamn I got slammed by it, even the doctor was amazed I came into his office under my own power. No real big setback, just some time off from lifting.

Oh, but then I managed to get a staph infection and lost 8 pounds in a week. Still not over it and still out of the gym for probably a few more days at least. I just cant win!

Cobalt
09-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Hit some chest and back today, did pretty well. Infection isn't 100% gone, but its close.

Bench Press:
Bar x 25
135 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 3
295 x 1
315 x 1

Cable rows:
100 x 8
140 x 6
180 x 6
200 x 5
220 x 3

Dumbbell Press:
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

Standing Barbell rows:
145 x 8
195 x 6
215 x 6

Seated chest press (machine with loose plates):
45 (per arm) x 8
90 x 8
115 x 5

Lat pull downs:
140 x 8
180 x 8
220 x 5
220 x 5

That finished off the workout. I did better than I expected, felt pretty weak going into the gym, but that seemed to go away after the benching. Felt good to get back into the gym and get the blood going.