PDA

View Full Version : Best Glycocarn product

Cdsnuts
05-18-2013, 08:51 AM
I miss this stuff from PP. I tried doing a search and came up with nothing. I have a hard time believing it hasn't been talked about on this site?

Any ideas where I should source this from?

I guess while I'm at it, Arginocarn was pretty decent too.

I can find them both with a simple google search, but I'd rather get input from people who are actually using these products.

Grape Ape
05-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Don't know much about this stuff, but wasn't it expensive?And I think PN carries atleast one, and you can't go wrong with them.

markam
05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
It was good, but really too expensive to bother with, imo.

Cdsnuts
05-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Stuff made my endurance ridiculous.

Cobalt
05-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Prescription Nutrition has it:
GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Powder (100 Grams) - Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/gplc-glycine-propionyl-l-carnitine-powder-100-grams/#.UZgsnbXvvkY)

I've used PrimaForces GPLC, and it works well.

"Glycocarn" or "GPLC" should be the same no matter who you buy it from. It is licensed out by a company (their name escapes me) and has to be made the same no matter what. So technically, whoever sells it the cheapest would be your best bet, I.E. Prescription Nutrition.

Rodja
05-18-2013, 11:32 PM
It's all licensed through Sigma Tau.

Cdsnuts
05-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Prescription Nutrition has it:
GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Powder (100 Grams) - Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/gplc-glycine-propionyl-l-carnitine-powder-100-grams/#.UZgsnbXvvkY)

I've used PrimaForces GPLC, and it works well.

"Glycocarn" or "GPLC" should be the same no matter who you buy it from. It is licensed out by a company (their name escapes me) and has to be made the same no matter what. So technically, whoever sells it the cheapest would be your best bet, I.E. Prescription Nutrition.

Thanks! Just placed my order with them. Looking forward to trying out their protein line as well.

SpeedieJoe
01-03-2014, 10:46 PM

Actually, no. GlycoCarn is a brand name for one vendor of GPLC. There are other manufacturers of GPLC. If you go to glycocarn.com and look at their FAQ, they specifically say, "not all GPLC is GlycoCarn".

Now, are other manufacturers essentially equivalent? Probably. I'm not trying to sell anybody anything. I'm just saying that if it doesn't say GlycoCarn, then it probably is not the brand name product. The Primoridal product was GlycoCarn. And that is probably why it cost more than the PN product, brand name products tend to cost more.