PDA

View Full Version : D-Ribose

markam
05-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Just a quick mention that this is a great non stim energy boost. Often overlooked, but very effective. 5g is a good dose. Try it with your preworkout, or whenever you need a boost. If I remember correctly it was it the recent 'all in one' preworkout from PN. Works great with creatine.

USN HM 350Z
05-27-2013, 08:15 PM
agreed. I am buying bulk powders to create my own pre-workout and I will definatly be including this.

pman42
05-27-2013, 08:22 PM
i am going to get around to writing a review of All In one of these days, but for now I'll just say that at just over $1 a serving it really is a ridiculously good deal. clean energy, no jitters or stim'd out feeling, awesome pumps, and general wellbeing. mixed with peptopro it is unstoppable

BBG
03-31-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm using all in with D ribose... Gotta say I'm really vascular in the gym. Fasted too. Usually pretty fast looking from not eating beforehand.

Freepressright
04-02-2015, 06:25 AM
I thought All-in was incredibly effective. It's getting past the taste that was extremely difficult for me. I went through 3 bags and it got to the point where I was having to gag it down. Something in it has a flavor overtone that breaks through no matter what you flavor it with.

I was using the sucralose-sweetened Kool-Aid water enhancer/flavor drops thingies. It did pretty well and definitely got me by. But there's still something that's damn tough to mask in it.

I see Tang has those sugar-free flavor drops out now at Wal-Mart. I may grab another bag and try that.

BBG
04-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Haha I just mix a scoop with about 250ml of water and down it. Taste isn't too bad, very sour, but I expected way worse. I'm using sour apple

Freepressright
04-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Haha I just mix a scoop with about 250ml of water and down it. Taste isn't too bad, very sour, but I expected way worse. I'm using sour apple

I've tried mixing it with very little water and downing it. That fixed the taste. But the unadulterated amino acids with little dilution gave me the pudding poops. My lower GI can only tolerate it diluted with like 12 to 16 ounces of water.