PDA

View Full Version : Sus250 for a Beginner?

lad2020
05-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Would be first trip to the dark side. I've did a run 6 wk run of Dermacrine before with pretty good success. I'm currently priming, trying to shed another 5 pounds before I begin to get to around 10 percent body fat.

That would put me at 5'10, 178lbs at around 10 percent bf. 30 years old.

I'd was planning on doing a longer run, 10 to 12 weeks at 500 mg a week. Plan on front loading using roidcalc.

Any support sup I'd need to go with it?
Anything to control estrogen?
Could I use Dermacrine stacked to help control estrogen and side effects?
PCT- RES 100 enough or should I use Clomid, or both?

Any advice is welcome.

USN HM 350Z
05-18-2013, 05:09 PM
You will need clomid or Torem for PCT. Res 100 will not be anywhere near strong enough after using real aas. I would also go with letro for estro control.

why Sus250 and not just something like Test E at 500mg?

weekend
05-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Frontload with 1000 mg first week but split that into multiple shots, virgin muscle sucks.

I'd get enanthate not sustanon if possible, if you do get sustanon I'd probably pin it MWF, with enanthate mon/thurs

Control estro with aromasin or letro. No dermacrine.

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod longer if needed
Res100 would be a good addition, I also like DAA

If you get sustanon you probably don't need to front load but the longer esters will take 3-4 weeks to clear instead of 2.

Take my advice with a grain of salt, just did my first cycle of test and gyno came in pct, didn't use an ai in pct regretting that haha

olddawg
05-18-2013, 05:38 PM
yeah sus 250 is just more expensive testosterone, designed for trt patients, it has multiple esters mixed in. Stay away from it, test e 2x a week is the way to start.

burlyman30
05-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Test E or C is a much much better choice. If you already have the sust, then sell or trade it. I'd recommend HCG on cycle and you'll need an AI all during the cycle and during pct and a SERM for pct.

ExtraZeus
05-18-2013, 09:00 PM
You'd be real smart to get bloodwork before you start as well. :)

USN HM 350Z
05-18-2013, 09:53 PM
I would take that Sus250 off your hands if needed lol

longBallLima
05-19-2013, 03:22 AM
I might actually be using sustainability for my next cycle, whenever that is. Much as a pure ester is nice, there's a possibly I might have access to pharm susta.

To TS definitely control estro sides. Pct with pharmaceuticals, not supplements,an ai and hcg during your cycle

How old are you, ts?

lad2020
05-20-2013, 12:26 AM
Haven't acquired anything as of yet. So I'll take the advice and use Test-E after further research. Also, I'll use Eric's HCG protocol and Clomid/RES 100 for PCT. Big question is the AI, I've read contradicting reports. Though my question is if using Proviron(DHT) would there be a need for an AI? Would anyone advice against that? If so could you explain why?

weekend
05-20-2013, 12:30 AM
dont use proviron, i used it @ 50mg and it was not worth the money. masteron is way better.

just use letro or a good sized dose of aromasin.

burlyman30
05-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Haven't acquired anything as of yet. So I'll take the advice and use Test-E after further research. Also, I'll use Eric's HCG protocol and Clomid/RES 100 for PCT. Big question is the AI, I've read contradicting reports. Though my question is if using Proviron(DHT) would there be a need for an AI? Would anyone advice against that? If so could you explain why?

Proviron works to an extent to combat the estrogenic effects, but it does not actually reduce the accumulation of estrogen in the body. If you said you were going to do a cycle at 300mg/week, then I'd say you could maybe get by with some proviron. Beyond that I would recommend an AI at a low dose. Aromasin at 25 ed or anastrozole at 1 ed to start and then adjust as needed. Continue AI usage at about half the mentioned doses throughout PCT as well to combat post-cycle gyno when androgens are nil and the body is prone to estrogenic effects.

lad2020
05-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Will do. Would the inclusion of Proviron in the cycle be worth it? I'd really like to maintain a nice dry/lean look. Going to try to maintain as clean a diet as possible.

weekend
05-20-2013, 12:50 AM
proviron at a decent dose for half the cycle will cost you just as much as the test e and be responsible for like 5-10% of the results... retarded imo.

longBallLima
05-20-2013, 12:55 AM

I must say i had 0 estrogen related side effects while on masteron. Like burly says though, doesn't mean it reduced estrogen.

burlyman30
05-20-2013, 01:11 AM
If you are already lean, the masteron or proviron will provide a hardening effect. But if you aren't lean enough, you and others will never be able to appreciate it. Both mast and proviron can dry out the joints too much or reduce muscle flexibility after extended usage (effect tends to build with time) but these effects reverse themselves after cessation of use. The mast and proviron are more of contest prep drugs. On a personal note, I like the "feel" of additional androgens on a cycle. My joints just can't take the extra androgens after a few weeks. And Weekend is right about the cost... cost vs. effectiveness isn't really justifiable.

lad2020
05-20-2013, 01:50 AM
Good advice. I don't want dry joints my whole cycle. Don't want to risk injury. I'll probably still pick some Proviron up and use it the last couple of weeks of the cycle to help lean out if needed. I'm sure my gf wouldn't complain about the increase in libido it achieves.

weekend
05-20-2013, 01:53 AM
just get mast for the end, trust me it's way better.

lad2020
06-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Oops, I didn't read the rules to find out there is no source checking on the forum.

;)