PDA

View Full Version : Tren Question

milehighguy
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Can anyone share some thoughts or their experience with Tren-Dione? I took Tren LV from PP back in the day and did not enjoy it all that much. I have seen Tren-Dione (Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17 Dione) still floating around and I am wondering if this is worth stocking up on? I was told this is a much better compound then the original Tren supplements that were solid when PP came out with their version.

Cobalt
11-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Trenazone by Antaeus Labs is a fantastic compound to run if you are looking for a tren-like PH.

BBG
11-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Trenazone by Antaeus Labs is a fantastic compound to run if you are looking for a tren-like PH.

I like the way you think, Cobalt.

h2s
11-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Can anyone share some thoughts or their experience with Tren-Dione? I took Tren LV from PP back in the day and did not enjoy it all that much. I have seen Tren-Dione (Estra-4,9,11-Triene-3,17 Dione) still floating around and I am wondering if this is worth stocking up on? I was told this is a much better compound then the original Tren supplements that were solid when PP came out with their version.

It has to be run fairly high to be effective, which is quite cost prohibitive. Trenazone is a great alternative.

burlyman30
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM

x2

milehighguy
11-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I have read good things about Trenazone. Thanks for the input here. Not sure why I didn't think of that...

pitboss
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I Just bought some tz. I see there are others like me who have questions on how to use this stuff. Can you guys who have used it give us some pointers, IE use the recommended 1ml per day for 30 days? stack with stano or something else? use an AI while on? best PCT? etc, etc. Thanks

pitboss
11-10-2012, 06:55 PM
OK heres one - would formestane be strong enough of an AI to run with tz to minimize sides?

BBG
11-10-2012, 08:35 PM
OK heres one - would formestane be strong enough of an AI to run with tz to minimize sides?

It really depends. Are you prone to sides like gyno? I would suggest aromasin myself. But just keep it on hand, you may not need it at all.

My suggest: Shower, dry off, apply 1mL of trenazone in the morning. If you want to bump it up, bump it to 2mL. Don't go any longer than 6 weeks. Some guys recommend just starting at 2mL.

pitboss
11-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Great, thanks. I have letro for any gyno issues. Best PCT? Stack with stano?

burlyman30
11-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Great, thanks. I have letro for any gyno issues. Best PCT? Stack with stano?

Stano/Androhard is a very popular compound to stack with TZ and helps a bit with the estrogenic effects. As far as PCT... since we no longer have sustain/TRS to recommend I'm not sure what other effective OTC PCT protocols there are. RC serms are an option, of course.

h2s
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Stano/Androhard is a very popular compound to stack with TZ and helps a bit with the estrogenic effects. As far as PCT... since we no longer have sustain/TRS to recommend I'm not sure what other effective OTC PCT protocols there are. RC serms are an option, of course.

I actually never thought about that with this whole PP thing, there were a decent amount of guys that had told me through conversation they didn't use or couldn't use serms for various reasons. There are other PCT products available, but none as well rounded.

BBG
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
I actually never thought about that with this whole PP thing, there were a decent amount of guys that had told me through conversation they didn't use or couldn't use serms for various reasons. There are other PCT products available, but none as well rounded.

None that I would ever consider on the same level as what Eric was producing.

Stack Trenazone with stano, it's definitely a very good idea. It'll keep the gains drier, give you a boost to energy and possibly libido as well.

pitboss
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the tips, guys. I still have 3 PP TRS and torem just in case. I will stack with stano. Would epistane be a stack option as well being it kinda supresses estrogen?

Broly
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the tips, guys. I still have 3 PP TRS and torem just in case. I will stack with stano. Would epistane be a stack option as well being it kinda supresses estrogen?

Did you ever run this Pit?

I've been in the process of putting together my next cycle and I was thinking Tren/Havoc for 6 weeks with Stano (Mid to low dose) in the first few weeks of PCT.

AI on hand
Torem PCT

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-19-2013, 07:14 AM
If you do run this, use HCG on cycle. TZ is a ball destroyer, even @ just 6 weeks.

Broly
03-19-2013, 09:07 AM
If you do run this, use HCG on cycle. TZ is a ball destroyer, even @ just 6 weeks.

Any thoughts on running Torem medium dosage instead of HCG? I am not able to get my hands on HCG.

DJM
03-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Any thoughts on running Torem medium dosage instead of HCG? I am not able to get my hands on HCG.
wont work the same

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-19-2013, 11:40 AM

What DJ said, also SERMing for 10 weeks would probably suck sides-wise. You need something that can stimulate the hypothalamus to secrete FSH and LH, or something that is analogous to FSH and LH (like HMG) and can stimulate the testicles directly.

If you haven't beat up your balls too much and don't mind a long recovery you could probably get away with no HCG, but don't be suprised during week 2 when you start getting that ball pain. So if you get them up and running 1 week into PCT that would mean your boys would have had about 5 weeks to atrophy. It doesn't seem like a long time in the grand scheme of things, but I doubt you can do that too many times without causing some sort of lasting consequence.

You could always try Res100. If you do let us know how that goes.

DJM
03-19-2013, 11:44 AM
i know where hcg can be had ;)

Fat Bill Dwyer
03-19-2013, 11:48 AM
i know where hcg can be had ;)

Keep turning that knife you dirty canuck bastard! :mad:

DJM
03-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Keep turning that knife you dirty canuck bastard! :mad:

hahaha

h2s
03-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Oddly, it seems some of the big online pharma companies are dropping it. Damn HCG diet has it in the spotlight. Still good places to find it if you know where to look.

DJM
03-19-2013, 01:53 PM
^^^^iv seen alot are dropping it, and those who have especially ugl retailors jack up the price to like 60-70$ a vial
i know a guy = stash

it costs me fkn more to order protein from the us and all the shipping bs, than to get stuff like hcg

burlyman30
03-19-2013, 01:58 PM
it costs me fkn more to order protein from the us and all the shipping bs, than to get stuff like hcg

I'm not sure if this is sad, or if this is awesome...

DJM
03-19-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure if this is sad, or if this is awesome...
when i consider my priorities, ITS SAD, i regularly pay 75$+ on shipping for rx orders, and it can go higher if they dont fix the shipping papers for me (which they are good 3 out of 4 times), thats on 10-15lbs......sites like bb.com ect can climb up there too

here i have alot less choices brands wise or they are 20$+ more an item, and there is a can site that sells protein like rxwhey, i ordered samples and wanted to fkn puke out their isolate, it was god awful

on the flip side, gear in general is easy to get, pay a bit xtra and you can have a lab that makes human grade esque quality stuff, from payment to my door its 2days

the hcg i just know a place

at the end of the day tho, id rather struggle to find test, and be able to order protein and have it at my door in 2days for almost nothing

Broly
03-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the input everyone, I'm glad to see people I trust made it over from PP! I'm not sure if I'm going to seek out HCG or not yet. Need to research HGM and see what that is first. Worst comes to worst I will just ditch the Tren and rebuild my stack which would suck because I've been looking forward to running this one.