PDA

View Full Version : Insulin + peptides without aas

BBG
11-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Has anyone here given thought to or heard of anyone using insulin and peptides to maintain while inbetween cycles?

- - - Updated - - -

Posted in the wrong section.

Eden
11-05-2012, 06:23 AM
I've heard of peptides between cycles. Haven't heard of slin between cycles due to how much synergy there is.

Jelisej
11-05-2012, 06:37 AM
From my point of view- peptides can lower SHBG to certain extent- altough there is not enough evidence around to see extent.
On other hand Insulin definitely lowers SHBG- so my conclusion is that using insulin/peptides combo can have negative impact on recovery so I think it may be risky to use it straight after cycle or PCT, otherwise I see no problems.

DJM
11-05-2012, 07:25 AM
trolling aas boards, like cjm, no one uses slin/hgh without aas, they all seem to say hgh is a waste and not nearly as effective without the aas part

Eden
11-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Yea most guys I've talked to aren't huge fans of HGH anyway. They say it's necessary but that it doesn't have a massive effect.

h2s
11-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Yea most guys I've talked to aren't huge fans of HGH anyway. They say it's necessary but that it doesn't have a massive effect.

I would definitely add an asterisk to that statement. HGH is one of the most highly sought after PEDs in bodybuilding. Unfortunately, many have to run a good dose of it, and real HGH is hard to come by, most test well under expectations, etc...and it is also generally out of the average person's budget.

harbonah
11-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Given my luck with bunk hgh I have had better results with ghrp-2/cjc1295 w/o dac. I have been trying to find legit igf-1 lr3 to give that a run but no luck so far.

Eden
11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I wasn't trying to say HGH isn't good. But the cost/time involved in finding good HGH and the effects it has aren't always within the scope of most people. I understand exactly why it's great but it's also very expensive to do it properly and there are a good amount of fakes out there.

DJM
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
I would definitely add an asterisk to that statement. HGH is one of the most highly sought after PEDs in bodybuilding. Unfortunately, many have to run a good dose of it, and real HGH is hard to come by, most test well under expectations, etc...and it is also generally out of the average person's budget.

this is accurate

harbonah
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I wasn't trying to say HGH isn't good. But the cost/time involved in finding good HGH and the effects it has aren't always within the scope of most people. I understand exactly why it's great but it's also very expensive to do it properly and there are a good amount of fakes out there.

Look at ghrp-2/cjc1295 w/o dac it worked wonders for me bf dropped and tendinitis cleared up in my elbow. Can we post what research company we used on this site or is that a no no? I have bloods from my run is why I ask. And by my run of course I mean my rat and bloods were taken from my rat..

DJM
11-05-2012, 10:33 AM
5bills(kit of quality stuff not chinese blue/green/pink tops) a month for good hgh give or take
run it min 5-6months with a light cycle somewhere in there

h2s
11-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Look at ghrp-2/cjc1295 w/o dac it worked wonders for me bf dropped and tendinitis cleared up in my elbow. Can we post what research company we used on this site or is that a no no? I have bloods from my run is why I ask. And by my run of course I mean my rat and bloods were taken from my rat..

All information shared here is hypothetical in nature, and none of it represents any sort of truth. So of course you can mention a peptide company or research company. Do not mention any sources for controlled substances.

Eden
11-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Lol. Love the disclaimer

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Haven't gotten into peps much. Although I am getting ready to research some osta here in the next few days at about 15mg for a few weeks. Kind of looking at it as a bridge into something deeper into the winter.

longBallLima
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
since we can talk about sources, i'll say. My rat bought from GWP and i think he had some placebo effect at best. CJC1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 6. effects on sleep and the headrush described? my rat did not experience that. very, very slight leaning down. GHRP did increase appetite though. rat was eating bunches and had some low blood sugar like symptoms after 20-30 minutes of hunger

DJM
11-05-2012, 11:52 AM
all information shared here is hypothetical in nature, and none of it represents any sort of truth. So of course you can mention a peptide company or research company. Do not mention any sources for controlled substances.

then ill be on record
my rats think iron-dragon is #1 easily the best and dont pm me anymore asking

h2s
11-05-2012, 11:53 AM
then ill be on record
my rats think iron-dragon is #1 easily the best and dont pm me anymore asking

Iron Mag has been good to me, but I have never had an issue with GWP either. Ancillaries or peps.
It is true though that I have never heard a bad thing about ID.

harbonah
11-05-2012, 11:54 AM
stenlabs the blood work came back great so I wont go elsewhere.

Mr_math
11-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Trying out osta-gains for the first time...

Hadn't had issues with GWP for some research Chems.

Mad Mardigan
11-05-2012, 01:51 PM
HGH and slin can definitely be utilized to maintain mass and even gain between cycles. A good dose of quality hgh (4-6 iu's postworkout for my subject) plus strategic use of slin can do wonders. Aas certainly can enhance results but are not absoluty necessary. Finding quality hgh is the hard part, but well worth it imo.

DJM
11-05-2012, 02:09 PM
^^^^chinese is cheaper, but hit and miss, and just cause someone said kigs are g2g doesnt mean your order will be
up here the best available are norvos and primatropin, and then all the aforementioned stuff

Mad Mardigan
11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
^^^^chinese is cheaper, but hit and miss, and just cause someone said kigs are g2g doesnt mean your order will be

Agree with that 100%.

There are some good hyges and kefei's going around, and then there are some bunk hyges/kefei's as well. Anything good will have counterfeits sooner or later.

BBG
11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Peptides = SRC if you want the highest quality.
GWP is okay chem wise, but I'd rather go to ID even though it's a bit more expensive. Their letro is much higher dosed than GWP.

And thanks for the info guys.

VayneZ
11-05-2012, 04:30 PM
I've been on HGH for 5 weeks now. Just HGH solo, really low dose, 2 iu before bedtime. I've started on October 1st, when I weighed 184. Today I weighed 174. But then again, to be honest my diet was changed drastically, so would be difficult to really tell. However I must say that I feel more defined and it feels as if I have gained more muscle. Could be a placebo viewpoint, but I really doubt that my diet could've done all of this by itself.

I have enough HGH to run for another week at 2iu, and then when I start my cycle of Trenavar/Mechabol and the ''extinct'' good old Androseries, I'll be upping the HGH to 3iu, (1.5iu in the AM, 1.5iu before bed). This ''should'' last me 4 weeks into my cycle.

Jelisej
11-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Chinese petides are better than GWP, from my own experience.
Other thing is that I've been asking myself is wheter CJC is worth the money. Unfortunately, I have no real data, but more and more I'm inclined to think that some guys who say "add bit more GHRP instead" are right.

h2s
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Chinese petides are better than GWP, from my own experience.
Other thing is that I've been asking myself is wheter CJC is worth the money. Unfortunately, I have no real data, but more and more I'm inclined to think that some guys who say "add bit more GHRP instead" are right.

You mean keep CJC at 100, and go beyond with GHRP? Looking at studies, it seems to be fairly accepted that the combination of both causes significant synergy. I personally wouldn't go without.

BBG
11-05-2012, 06:19 PM
You mean keep CJC at 100, and go beyond with GHRP? Looking at studies, it seems to be fairly accepted that the combination of both causes significant synergy. I personally wouldn't go without.

Go without using peptides?

Jelisej
11-05-2012, 06:37 PM

I think there is only one proper study done on it- lot of guys dispute CJC effectivnes.
Dr J. Criesler and couple of others dont use it. Criesler contradicted himself though- once he said somethjing like "sermorelin and ghrh is bunk" and other time he said "it can cause overstimulating of pituary which is not good thing". So I dont know, but it does seems that most of the "feel" comes from GHRP- unfortunately I dont have any bloodworks to see- but this is something to think off as CJC/Sermorelin is much more expensive, and is also very often mislabeled.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant go with GHRP-2 at maybe 120 mcg and not use CJC'/GHRH.

h2s
11-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Go without using peptides?

Well that is like ending a "what ratio of test and tren" conversation with "Go without hormones?" lol

I think there is only one proper study done on it- lot of guys dispute CJC effectivnes.
Dr J. Criesler and couple of others dont use it. Criesler contradicted himself though- once he said somethjing like "sermorelin and ghrh is bunk" and other time he said "it can cause overstimulating of pituary which is not good thing". So I dont know, but it does seems that most of the "feel" comes from GHRP- unfortunately I dont have any bloodworks to see- but this is something to think off as CJC/Sermorelin is much more expensive, and is also very often mislabeled.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant go with GHRP-2 at maybe 120 mcg and not use CJC'/GHRH.

Its honestly been a bit since i was strongly researching peptides, but I thought it had been more black and white than that, I certainly could be wrong.

DJM
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I've been on HGH for 5 weeks now. Just HGH solo, really low dose, 2 iu before bedtime. I've started on October 1st, when I weighed 184. Today I weighed 174. But then again, to be honest my diet was changed drastically, so would be difficult to really tell. However I must say that I feel more defined and it feels as if I have gained more muscle. Could be a placebo viewpoint, but I really doubt that my diet could've done all of this by itself.

I have enough HGH to run for another week at 2iu, and then when I start my cycle of Trenavar/Mechabol and the ''extinct'' good old Androseries, I'll be upping the HGH to 3iu, (1.5iu in the AM, 1.5iu before bed). This ''should'' last me 4 weeks into my cycle.

its too bad you dont have more hgh, to run a month or two past the cycle to better evaluate the effects at that dose, and if it aids in pct

BBG
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Well that is like ending a "what ratio of test and tren" conversation with "Go without hormones?" lol

haha! Sorry for the ambiguity, what I meant was, did you mean you can't go without peptides? When you said "I personally wouldn't go without."

- - - Updated - - -

its too bad you dont have more hgh, to run a month or two past the cycle to better evaluate the effects at that dose, and if it aids in pct

Real GH is just too expensive. If I were a pro or even competed... then sure. But peptides I can swing pretty easy.

h2s
11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
haha! Sorry for the ambiguity, what I meant was, did you mean you can't go without peptides? When you said "I personally wouldn't go without."

- - - Updated - - -

Real GH is just too expensive. If I were a pro or even competed... then sure. But peptides I can swing pretty easy.

Oh, I got ya, no, I can go without because unfortunately I have. Got a bit of a bump I am fighting right now, so I have been avoiding anything that could effect it, but I am about to say fuck it and just leave it alone, lol.

O_RYAN_007
11-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Oh, I got ya, no, I can go without because unfortunately I have. Got a bit of a bump I am fighting right now, so I have been avoiding anything that could effect it, but I am about to say fuck it and just leave it alone, lol.

Whats this mean?

VayneZ
11-06-2012, 09:21 AM

I know right! I actually got 2 kits (10 vials of 10iu each) for 200 bucks. I'm sharing it with my training partner. But They've been quite scarce lately around the Island. There's this other source that sells a different one, but for 500 bucks... that's just too much for my budget :(

This is part of the reason I chose a low dose of 2iu, to stay on it between 2-3 months at least. So far I've seen amazing results. My training partner got all vainy and ripped, and he didn't bother changing his diet. And we both noticed better sleep. So if 2iu feels that good, I wonder what 6iu would've felt like :rolleyes:

h2s
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Whats this mean?

Apparently had some estrogen rebound as I have a hard, extremely sensitive formation under my left nipple. This time reducing it has been a bitch.

VayneZ
11-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Apparently had some estrogen rebound as I have a hard, extremely sensitive formation under my left nipple. This time reducing it has been a bitch.

Dude it's still there?! Not cool!!! I stopped Nolva last week, and the pain is basically gone. My right nipp's like 100% back to being a good normal and pimp nipp :cool: but the left one, I still feel something, however when I were a shirt, or sprint, or anything else that would previously have been irritatingly painful, is now gone.

I hope my high dose Trenavar cycle does NOT bring this back. I have enough ADEX and a bit of Nolva left (could always re-up if needed) just in case.

h2s
11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Dude it's still there?! Not cool!!! I stopped Nolva last week, and the pain is basically gone. My right nipp's like 100% back to being a good normal and pimp nipp :cool: but the left one, I still feel something, however when I were a shirt, or sprint, or anything else that would previously have been irritatingly painful, is now gone.

I hope my high dose Trenavar cycle does NOT bring this back. I have enough ADEX and a bit of Nolva left (could always re-up if needed) just in case.

Unfortunately, I am relying on research chems (I know, I know, but I wasn't expecting the rebound, and didn't want to wait). Progress has been made but not as much as I would have liked.

DJM
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM

id say, from exp,if you ever had gyno, even if it was treated, go with letro here on out, just the safest best means of control.....i fkd myself and got gyno because of a tren frontload, had aromasin on hand, symptoms sucked so got letro, worked in a week......have used ever since, not even a nipple tweak......find the dose for you, which is easy seeing it acts fast, and stick with the letro

VayneZ
11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
id say, from exp,if you ever had gyno, even if it was treated, go with letro here on out, just the safest best means of control.....i fkd myself and got gyno because of a tren frontload, had aromasin on hand, symptoms sucked so got letro, worked in a week......have used ever since, not even a nipple tweak......find the dose for you, which is easy seeing it acts fast, and stick with the letro

I hear ya bro. I've been searching for Letro, but here on this Island we're very limited (miss living in the States like back in the days, so easy to find everything you need). I am still in the search... hopefully I'll find some in time for the cycle (I really really hope!).

Last time on my Test-E/Tren-E/Clen/Winn cycle The ADEX took the sympts away... However about a month or 2 after PCT I got rebound sympts.

I'm getting too old for these ''Inner-Nipple wars'' :(

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, I am relying on research chems (I know, I know, but I wasn't expecting the rebound, and didn't want to wait). Progress has been made but not as much as I would have liked.

I hope it goes away my friend. I hate the feeling. Did you get blood work done already?

h2s
11-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I hear ya bro. I've been searching for Letro, but here on this Island we're very limited (miss living in the States like back in the days, so easy to find everything you need). I am still in the search... hopefully I'll find some in time for the cycle (I really really hope!).

Last time on my Test-E/Tren-E/Clen/Winn cycle The ADEX took the sympts away... However about a month or 2 after PCT I got rebound sympts.

I'm getting too old for these ''Inner-Nipple wars'' :(

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it goes away my friend. I hate the feeling. Did you get blood work done already?

I was going to go this week, but wanted to wait until next saturday, as estro will be low anyway. At this point though, it would really just show if letro is legit.

harbonah
11-06-2012, 01:58 PM
I was going to go this week, but wanted to wait until next saturday, as estro will be low anyway. At this point though, it would really just show if letro is legit.

Do you mind sharing where the letro is from I'm always curios to find out who others are using for RC.

h2s
11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Do you mind sharing where the letro is from I'm always curios to find out who others are using for RC.

Well it is being used on my rat, not me, but GWP.

BBG
11-06-2012, 04:17 PM

Gonna be honest, my testing shows it's severely underdosed. Never has my testing shown a need to dose 5 mg of letrozole before. And I've dosed more of the GWP stuff. Never ever achey joints or lethargy or loss of libido.

Mythical metal lizard though, 2.5mg just for a day and damn i wokeup like i was the tin man sleeping in a river all night.

nate3993
11-06-2012, 09:03 PM

why not use the dragon? more expensive, but goooooood shit. my rat is using their ketotifen instead of GWP's, and he thinks it's def a lil bit of a step up. plus, i've seen very mixed things abut GWP's ancillaries, but notice you won't find any bad about the dragon. just sayin.

O_RYAN_007
11-06-2012, 09:40 PM
why not use the dragon? more expensive, but goooooood shit. my rat is using their ketotifen instead of GWP's, and he thinks it's def a lil bit of a step up. plus, i've seen very mixed things abut GWP's ancillaries, but notice you won't find any bad about the dragon. just sayin.

my friends rats are in agreement here with nate's rat about the dragon.

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Just ordered from the dragon. Got it for my rats. I'll let you know how it compares to GWP.

darkrt
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Has anyone here given thought to or heard of anyone using insulin and peptides to maintain while inbetween cycles?

- - - Updated - - -

Posted in the wrong section.

Peptides (GHRH+GHRP) can be invaluable in a PCT for retaining gains. Insulin should potentiate the effect of the peptides, but as far as I know this is theoretical as I haven't seen any research on it.

The better use of insulin between cycles (after PCT) could be to help effect a 1 to 2 day toggle. Caloric surplus + CPWO + insulin (have to be really really careful with the last two) creates a very anabolic environment. This is followed by a day with a long fast period + low intensity work/fasted cardio + GHRH/GHRP (ensures FFA is your fuel). This can be pretty effective at maintaining body comp, and can be weighted towards gain or loss depending on your preference. The insulin would help push the anabolic environment so you could push the fasting without consequence.

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Peptides (GHRH+GHRP) can be invaluable in a PCT for retaining gains. Insulin should potentiate the effect of the peptides, but as far as I know this is theoretical as I haven't seen any research on it.

The better use of insulin between cycles (after PCT) could be to help effect a 1 to 2 day toggle. Caloric surplus + CPWO + insulin (have to be really really careful with the last two) creates a very anabolic environment. This is followed by a day with a long fast period + low intensity work/fasted cardio + GHRH/GHRP (ensures FFA is your fuel). This can be pretty effective at maintaining body comp, and can be weighted towards gain or loss depending on your preference. The insulin would help push the anabolic environment so you could push the fasting without consequence.

Hmm. You don't think long fasts during PCT (when test levels are low) would be asking for strength/muscle loss?

darkrt
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes, long fasts during pct would be a bad idea. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the two paragraphs as two separate applications of peptides outside of a cycle.The first part pertains to peptide use during pct. The second part, including the fasts, would be for after pct is well over, but before the next cycle.