PDA

View Full Version : Primo Cycle

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Okay, So I have all of my test e to run for 16 weeks and was thinking about adding primo. It's legit Primo so i'm not worried about that. I've always read that it's best to run Primo for 16 weeks or more, but I really don't want to run test longer than 16 weeks. Would it be dumb to run Primo for 4 weeks before I start test? That will end up being a 20 week cycle of Primo. I mean you're going to be shutdown regardless, At least that's how I see it. Is this dumb a thing to do?

BBG
11-10-2012, 04:47 AM
Don't hear a lot about primo on here. Interested to hear what others have to say.

burlyman30
11-10-2012, 10:18 AM
You must have a thicker wallet than I. lol. Legit primo, used in effective doses, gets spendy fast. Yes, you can start Primo early. Or you can start it with test and continue on the primo for another 4 weeks afterward, which is the route I would go. The reason being that you make your synergistic gains first, and then use the next 4 weeks to hold onto and solidify those gains prior to starting PCT.

If this is Primo Acetate (vs. Enanthate) you will also be able to transition almost straight to PCT without going off cycle and waiting weeks for PCT. The test would have gotten out of your system over the previous 4 weeks of half-life reductions and the acetate will dissipate out of the system much more quickly, allowing you to PCT much sooner after cycle than ending with Test.

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Haha, Well I started saving for this cycle months ago! Yeah, That's why I want to make sure I do it right if I were to run it. The reason I want to start it prior to test is because its Primo enanthate, I cant get acetate. I've heard acetate hurts like a mofo! My thinking is that I run it 4 weeks prior to test and then stop running it with my last test shot and they should have both cleared my system after 4-5 weeks.

Rodja
11-10-2012, 01:37 PM
I haven't used Primo, so take this with a grain of salt, but I don't see it being a great choice in terms of bang for buck. I'd gravitate towards either EQ or Tren E instead. Out of curiosity, what is your reluctance to run test for longer than 16 weeks?

DJM
11-10-2012, 01:56 PM
unless you can run the primo min 600mg for the 20wks, ehhh youll be disappointed, trust me, it fkn takes forever to kick in.....i had ugl primo ran 800, only saw 'some' effects in wk12.....its fkn mild mild mild, im convinced primo solo could be run 6months and an otc pct would get you back.....its good where the 4lbs you might add is pure maintainable muscle, but the price isnt worth it.....like others said id take var 8-10wks over it
bold 600mg would be better value (never used tho)
and id think 100mg tren e a week would beat it, its that fkn mild

that being said if you have it, primo enth 200mg? if its real primo itll kill at that concentration, if it doesnt i doubt the quality.....primo is hard to make into an enth because of stability in solution, hence why its rare

if it wasnt almost 2bills a vial, id question if it was just low dose test/bold

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah that's exactly what my friend said. I'm not looking to pack on 30lbs of muscle, I just thought it would be a good compound to add some quality lean muscle throughout the duration of the cycle. EQ was actually my frist choice but i've read it can give you an anxiety which I get from time to time, So I crossed that off my lift. Plus don't you have to closely watch your hematocrit levels?

Well, don't you really need a much more extensive pct for 12+ week cycles? That's all that is really keeping me from doing a longer cycle. My roommate ran a 12 week cycle and bounced back pretty quickly, A year later did the same cycle for 17 weeks with same pct strategy and took him much longer to recover.

Rodja
11-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah that's exactly what my friend said. I'm not looking to pack on 30lbs of muscle, I just thought it would be a good compound to add some quality lean muscle throughout the duration of the cycle. EQ was actually my frist choice but i've read it can give you an anxiety which I get from time to time, So I crossed that off my lift. Plus don't you have to closely watch your hematocrit levels?

Well, don't you really need a much more extensive pct for 12+ week cycles? That's all that is really keeping me from doing a longer cycle. My roommate ran a 12 week cycle and bounced back pretty quickly, A year later did the same cycle for 17 weeks with same pct strategy and took him much longer to recover.

EQ is dose dependent. In your scenario, it seems like you're looking for more a complimentary anabolic and EQ at 300-400mg/week would perfectly fit that bill.

Regarding suppression and recovery, I've done injectable cycles ranging from 10 weeks to over 20 weeks. One thing that is almost completely necessary when running a longer, multi compound cycle is hCG for testicular function more so than the atrophy portion. Obviously, it is going to take extra time to reach full recovery since you were suppressed for a longer period of time, but, IME, it isn't that big of an issue. One thing that I highly recommend is making sure that you're not cheap with your SERM; spend some extra $$ and get a highly trusted RC or HG SERM. Also, remember that cortisol elevates while on-cycle as the bodies attempt to counter the extra anabolics within the system, so start using cortisol modulators ~1/2 way into the cycle and continue throughout PCT to keep the T:C ratio improved.

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 02:06 PM
unless you can run the primo min 600mg for the 20wks, ehhh youll be disappointed, trust me, it fkn takes forever to kick in.....i had ugl primo ran 800, only saw 'some' effects in wk12.....its fkn mild mild mild, im convinced primo solo could be run 6months and an otc pct would get you back.....its good where the 4lbs you might add is pure maintainable muscle, but the price isnt worth it.....like others said id take var 8-10wks over it
bold 600mg would be better value (never used tho)
and id think 100mg tren e a week would beat it, its that fkn mild

that being said if you have it, primo enth 200mg? if its real primo itll kill at that concentration, if it doesnt i doubt the quality.....primo is hard to make into an enth because of stability in solution, hence why its rare

if it wasnt almost 2bills a vial, id question if it was just low dose test/bold

Yeah I was going to stay between 600-800mg for 20 weeks. So then maybe it would be worth it to start it 6-8 weeks prior to test. I sold 3 bottles of AMV3 so that's the only reason i'm considering buying Primo. haha.

Yeah it's 200mg. Well I know where it's coming from and i've heard nothing but good things, From people I actually know, So i'm not worried about that. The only thing i'm worried about is $$$ and return on investment.

DJM
11-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah I was going to stay between 600-800mg for 20 weeks. So then maybe it would be worth it to start it 6-8 weeks prior to test. I sold 3 bottles of AMV3 so that's the only reason i'm considering buying Primo. haha.

Yeah it's 200mg. Well I know where it's coming from and i've heard nothing but good things, From people I actually know, So i'm not worried about that. The only thing i'm worried about is $$$ and return on investment.

var is better and prob cheaper
eq is better and way way cheaper

primo has a mystique but from exp not worth the price

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 05:42 PM
EQ is dose dependent. In your scenario, it seems like you're looking for more a complimentary anabolic and EQ at 300-400mg/week would perfectly fit that bill.

Regarding suppression and recovery, I've done injectable cycles ranging from 10 weeks to over 20 weeks. One thing that is almost completely necessary when running a longer, multi compound cycle is hCG for testicular function more so than the atrophy portion. Obviously, it is going to take extra time to reach full recovery since you were suppressed for a longer period of time, but, IME, it isn't that big of an issue. One thing that I highly recommend is making sure that you're not cheap with your SERM; spend some extra $$ and get a highly trusted RC or HG SERM. Also, remember that cortisol elevates while on-cycle as the bodies attempt to counter the extra anabolics within the system, so start using cortisol modulators ~1/2 way into the cycle and continue throughout PCT to keep the T:C ratio improved.

I guess the only way to be sure how I respond to these compounds is to run them. Obviously not all at once! But EQ would definitely be a lot cheaper.

I need to get some hcg. I had 5,000iu's but sold it to a friend cause he is about to post and really needed it. Now my source is out, So my cycle is on hold until I have everything I need. So, When you ran longer cycles did your pct change as far as front loading with serms? I got mine through pp's sponsor chemdepot. Haven't found a trusted source with torem though. What would your pct look like for 20 weeks?

h2s
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Honestly nothing against chem depot ir any other research chem site, but after 20 weeks use a pharmacy source for a serm. Most the well known ones have clomid cheap too.

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
var is better and prob cheaper
eq is better and way way cheaper

primo has a mystique but from exp not worth the price

Var would come out cheaper by a few hundred dollars.
Which in itself makes the most sense.
More money for groceries.

Rodja
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Trying to recall it off the top of my head, but it used:
Clomid: started at 150 for 5 days, and then tapered down over 6 weeks
DAA: 3g for 6 weeks
P5P/Macuna
Sustain Alpha
Letro

I don't remember the exact doses for the last 3, but I know I stopped the SA as it killed my libido. Recovery was relatively smooth and only about 10 days or so were rough.

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Honestly nothing against chem depot ir any other research chem site, but after 20 weeks use a pharmacy source for a serm. Most the well known ones have clomid cheap too.

Like one of the pharms on Dat's trusted pharmacies thread?

h2s
11-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Like one of the pharms on Dat's trusted pharmacies thread?

Yes.

burlyman30
11-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Sounds like someone is dead set on primo. Does anyone make it in oral form anymore?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BBG
11-10-2012, 08:31 PM
I hope you log the primo experience

h2s
11-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Jorsn, if you are still on AM, you should reach out to ambulldog. He is a TRT guy who LOVES primo. He does commonly state that it isn't worth it until wallet hurting doses, but at that level it is awesome. I told him about this site, maybe he will pop in here.

ambulldog
11-10-2012, 08:42 PM
im a primo fan and do long runs on it. yes you can run it a few weeks b4 the test. i like to run my primo at 800/week

h2s
11-10-2012, 08:47 PM
im a primo fan and do long runs on it. yes you can run it a few weeks b4 the test. i like to run my primo at 800/week

Haha, speak of the devil, welcome aboard bud.

Jorsn
11-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Sounds like someone is dead set on primo. Does anyone make it in oral form anymore?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nah, You may be confusing me with Ippy. haha. I would like to run it, But that's a lot of money. We'll see.

I hope you log the primo experience

If I run it then i'll log it on here.

Jorsn, if you are still on AM, you should reach out to ambulldog. He is a TRT guy who LOVES primo. He does commonly state that it isn't worth it until wallet hurting doses, but at that level it is awesome. I told him about this site, maybe he will pop in here.

Speaking of..

I'm really considering pulling the trigger. It may be one of those compounds that my body loves.. Only way to know is to run it.

Sucks that test is so cheap and primo is like 3x as much.

ambulldog
11-11-2012, 02:18 PM
yeah bro you got any questions about primo hit me up

ambulldog
11-11-2012, 02:22 PM
i will tell you this. i know many many people who have run primo at diff dosages and diff lengths of time. to run it less than 600mg/week for less than 16-20 weeks is a bad idea. youll just end up one of those guys that say primo sucks because you couldnt afford to run it properly. run it right and youll love it. unless of course your goal is an all out bulk

Jorsn
11-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Is there a reason why you don't see a lot of people running EQ and Primo together? For instance...

1-20 Test E 500mg
1-20 EQ 300-400mg
1-20 Primo 800mg

DJM
11-20-2012, 10:18 PM
prob cause eq is a poor man's primo, and simply upping it to 600mg ^^^, and dropping the primo.....would net same gains and be a ton cheaper

iv ran primo, at 800mg for 20wks, totally not worth it unless you are after a cycle extremely clean on your system