PDA

View Full Version : The Return of KenTheIppster

Izzetmaster
05-22-2013, 09:28 PM
I cannot believe I missed all of this.

Can we strike a new deal? "We," meaning all of you and me. Every time Ken either makes a big comeback after swearing off the boards forever, or just posts in general, can someone text me? Email me? Please.

Maybe I could just become a more regular member in general. I tend to only get on every few weeks because this board is small and not many things happen here, but now... with the return of the great... I must stay for an extended period of time...

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 11:02 PM
He is free to return. He is not banned. However, if things escalate again, it will be dealt with. Most of the members here do not appreciate his antics. I don't want to discourage you from continuing to come here, but I'm sure he will log his stuff elsewhere. Speaking personally, I don't want this forum to turn into a sideshow.

Coolazice
05-22-2013, 11:14 PM
He is free to return. He is not banned.

Actually, Burlyman, his profile page says he is banned. If I'm not mistaken - DJM banned him 4 or 5 days ago.

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Actually, Burlyman, his profile page says he is banned. If I'm not mistaken - DJM banned him 4 or 5 days ago.

I stand corrected. Didn't know. I knew I hadn't banned him since the 7 day timeout I gave him.

Coolazice
05-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I stand corrected. Didn't know. I knew I hadn't banned him since the 7 day timeout I gave him.

With all these spammers pounding the site lately and keeping you even busier than your business already does, no one expects you to catch everything going on. :)

Btw, you're doing a pretty good job on keeping almost all those idiots from posting their spam on here... Thank you!!! :cool:

burlyman30
05-22-2013, 11:55 PM
With all these spammers pounding the site lately and keeping you even busier than your business already does, no one expects you to catch everything going on. :)

Btw, you're doing a pretty good job on keeping almost all those idiots from posting their spam on here... Thank you!!! :cool:

I've been channeling my inner Coolazice to seek them out with radar-like accuracy ban them before they post. :D About 7 today so far... those are just the ones I found. I'm sure there's always a few that slip through the cracks.

Coolazice
05-22-2013, 11:59 PM
I've been channeling my inner Coolazice to seek them out with radar-like accuracy ban them before they post. :D About 7 today so far... those are just the ones I found. I'm sure there's always a few that slip through the cracks.

LOL!!! Keep up the good work!

markam
05-23-2013, 10:33 AM

Imo, the ban should be permanent. If people want to follow his threads, they can do so on AM.

Turbo6GN
05-23-2013, 12:31 PM
He is an absolute retard headcase who contributes nothing to this forum. He dispenses advice like a seasoned veteran who has seen and done it all. He can barely do a 4 week run of SD without coming apart at the seams. We should feel guilty for encouraging him, especially with his big Tren run. He just re-circulates the same tired ass pics of himself, none of which are remotely impressive for a guy who just supposedly finished a big Test run.

As Ralph Wiggum said on The Simpsons: " He's funny, but not ha-ha funny"

I say good riddance. He can try to impress his legions of adoring fans on AM with his top secret cycles and training principles. A bunch of 20 year old kids regurgitating info like a bunch of squawking parrots.

Wow, that makes me sound angry!! lol

olddawg
05-23-2013, 12:56 PM
it seems to me that we are the only ones who are exposing him cause we know him well enough.

Eden
05-23-2013, 01:52 PM
I see that he's on every so often, but I never see much from him, he seems like the kind of dude who would run high enough doses to do something, but lacks the understanding of his body to turn those doses into results.

burlyman30
05-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I see that he's on every so often, but I never see much from him, he seems like the kind of dude who would run high enough doses to do something, but lacks the understanding of his body to turn those doses into results.

Lacks the understanding of proper work ethic in the gym and in the kitchen and then claims it is part of his philosophy to look more athletic and doesn't want to get too big. Then takes drugs to do the work for him. Then shrinks back to nothing because of my first point.

markam
05-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Easy to over think this, but I'd suggest that he's of 'average' intelligence, and a little immature.
He's given up gymnastics to follow his dream of 'Aesthetics', Zyzz etc.

Basically he's just a kid, probably apprehensive of the future as most kids are. I actually feel sorry for him, but he's not needed here.

O_RYAN_007
05-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Mirin Brah!

Eden
05-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I could understand following Zyzz, but why not follow Levrone, or Greene?

markam
05-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Mirin Brah!

That is just perfection!

markam
05-23-2013, 03:32 PM
I could understand following Zyzz, but why not follow Levrone, or Greene?

He's into looking like slim dudes with muscles. That's all. Who dares say narcissistic?*

*referring to his ridiculous signature.

weekend
05-23-2013, 06:27 PM
He did not give up dreams of gymnastics... They just weren't happening. I doubt he ever was heavily involved in gymnastics at all.

olddawg
05-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Every family has a fucked up uncle, every office has a fucked up coworker, every sports team has a guy getting charged for something every weekend, we have Ippy. Without Ippy, I don't seem so normal

Turbo6GN
05-23-2013, 06:57 PM
He did not give up dreams of gymnastics... They just weren't happening. I doubt he ever was heavily involved in gymnastics at all.

No, I remember him posting that he took up gymnastics at age 20. I immediately made a joke that he was doing somersaults with the rest of the 4 year olds. That was not the body or work ethic of a life long gymnast.

Ok, I'll just say it: who the fuck takes up gymnastics in their 20's?? I guess Hector is the answer.

It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer joined the kids karate class.

olddawg
05-23-2013, 07:01 PM
he was dominating the do jo

Turbo6GN
05-23-2013, 07:15 PM
he was dominating the do jo

"We're all at the same level Jerry!!"

olddawg
05-23-2013, 07:40 PM
it's not your age, it's your ferocity

markam
05-24-2013, 02:35 AM
Kramer was the best, but if I remember correctly, the actor made some racist comments that sort of ruined it, but Seinfeld was excellent. Then 'Curb your enthusiasm' took it to another level. Brilliant writing.

Edit. Michael Richards Spews Racial Hate -- Kramer Racist Rant - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0)

Maybe he was just being challenging, the same way Lenny Bruce would be, but in this overtly PC society, you can't say N***** unless you're black.