PDA

View Full Version : Ejaculation well before orgasm

olddawg
05-24-2013, 01:36 PM
An interesting phenomenon has been happening to me for the past couple of weeks. When having sex, I ejaculate prior to having the feeling of an orgasm. As well, the orgasm will come maybe 20 seconds after ejaculating but I have to work to make it happen. it's like the sound being behind on a bad movie lol. I've not come across this anywhere yet anyway so I thought I'd share.

currently on 500mg enth and 40mg var, before that I was on low test/mast/tren (since mid March), even though I was on some heavy doses of letro, caber, I still experienced lumps under the nipples and some sensitivity. Once I stopped the tren things backed off a bit, lumps are still there but a bit smaller.

I am having some prostate swelling and urine flow is just more than a steady drip. on a cutting diet and eca as well, although I am really weak today and could only get 4 reps out in squats with 3 plates so I'll take sat and sun off and carb up a bit. joints are a bit sore.

it's not really a problem just strange. My guess is that the prostate being swollen is maybe bumping into something down there and triggering the ejaculation prematurely? Once the fluid is released I continue to have an errection until I orgasm. Anyone hear of this or have any ideas?

USN HM 350Z
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM
it is prostate related, almost all of the ejaculation that comes out is from your prostate. Only about 5% of the total volume comes from your testicles. When your prostate swells, it can sometimes release early. I am willing to bet that you have a very few drops come out when you really do have an orgasm and that would be the sperm (lack there of, since you are on) from the testes.

When was your last prostate exam? what was the size? I am willing to be that you are going to need a prostate biopsy in the future. PSA will not be accurate.

olddawg
05-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm due for my next exam, last time doc said it was normal. I'm guessing it's the var as it started when I began the var, same as the dripping urination. I had similar swelling on ah v2 but no weird ejac

You really come to appreciate how important timing the feeling with the squirt is. If I was pullin it the first time it happened I'd have a real mess to clean up on the computer screen lol, there's literally no warning and boom goes the dynamite. and yeah, during the orgasm the fluid is less.

USN HM 350Z
05-24-2013, 06:20 PM
You could try saw palmetto, but you know that just a little of that stuff will crush your DHT levels. It will reduce the swelling though most of the time. Also jerking off or a lot of sex can help.

You could try to get the wife to check the size of your prostate. Should be the size of a walnut. Just make sure to be honest with the doctor about what you are taking when you go for your exam, it may help avoid the probe in the ass to take measurements and a possible biopsy, which is done through the same probe in the ass and a needle gun.

olddawg
05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
nooooo biopsy lol. I have a series of jokes lined up for my next prostate exam. The nurse that had to watch for liability I'm assuming had a cringe on her face, I'm gonna turn her beet red and the doc to who is a Pakastani woman, try to turn them red, it's not an easy task lol. I've tried saw palmetto before with minimal success on my urine flow. I'm just gonna cut back the var a bit to 30mg, see if that makes a difference. I'll see if my wife will check, doubt it though, she thinks those holes are for exit only, but it's worth a try. I have about 6 more weeks of cutting and then back to trt levels for a couple of months, once everything has time to normalize I'll get bloods and the physical. unless of course something gets worse in the meantime. Fkn sides, everything has sides, I think I'm slowly moving toward test only cycles lol.

burlyman30
05-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Just in to say your delts in your avi are jacked. Sounds like USN has far better insight than I could give.

olddawg
05-24-2013, 08:11 PM
thanks B, I gotta catch my twin that lives up north. those biceps though, I don't think i'll ever catch him there. yeah good insight from usn, as long as it doesn't happen to me in church, I'll be good

burlyman30
05-24-2013, 08:28 PM
thanks B, I gotta catch my twin that lives up north. those biceps though, I don't think i'll ever catch him there. yeah good insight from usn, as long as it doesn't happen to me in church, I'll be good

Just wear your Depends undergarments to church and you're golden.

And yeah... nobody is catching those arms. :mad:

milehighguy
05-25-2013, 03:54 PM
An interesting phenomenon has been happening to me for the past couple of weeks. When having sex, I ejaculate prior to having the feeling of an orgasm. As well, the orgasm will come maybe 20 seconds after ejaculating but I have to work to make it happen. it's like the sound being behind on a bad movie lol. I've not come across this anywhere yet anyway so I thought I'd share.

Ok so that is kinda crazy?!... I just read this and can't imagine the timing being off like that
I'll be interested to see if the drop in VAR helps.

olddawg
05-25-2013, 05:20 PM
that drop in var did help with the swelling already and urine flow is ok. I'll bet that timing is back to normal but will update when I know more

USN HM 350Z
05-25-2013, 07:17 PM
that drop in var did help with the swelling already and urine flow is ok. I'll bet that timing is back to normal but will update when I know more

well, if you decide to drop the Var all together, you know where to send it....(this guy)

olddawg
05-25-2013, 07:26 PM
well, if you decide to drop the Var all together, you know where to send it....(this guy)

ha ha, now I'll be thinking of you tonight when I rub one out to see if all is well

olddawg
05-28-2013, 06:08 AM
so been at 30mg for a few days, the relief was quick but the swelling seems to be coming back, just a little bit as the urine flow is a tiny bit slower. ejaculation is closer to to the orgasm sensation but timing is still not together. I'll try to ride this var out for the remainder at 30mg as things are tolerable

olddawg
06-05-2013, 04:08 AM
update, the ole prostate is swelling back up to where it was at 40 mg, i'll be dropping the var today because of it. I was able to tolerate running almost the whole bottle though not nearly the length of cycle that most do on var. once the prostate swelled back up, the ejaculation timing was messed up again. joining the circus now

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 04:15 PM
What kind of a circus has a mis-timed ejaculatory clown?

milehighguy
06-05-2013, 06:00 PM
update, the ole prostate is swelling back up to where it was at 40 mg, i'll be dropping the var today because of it. I was able to tolerate running almost the whole bottle though not nearly the length of cycle that most do on var. once the prostate swelled back up, the ejaculation timing was messed up again. joining the circus now

olddawg --> all unfinished bottles of Var should be shipped to me directly!...
:)

olddawg
06-05-2013, 06:47 PM
What kind of a circus has a mis-timed ejaculatory clown?

it's a new feature, I walk through the stands, tie some balloons for the kids, and all of a sudden out of fuckin NOWHERE my clown flower squirts someone right in the face, goo everywhere, of course it catches me by surprise cause I have no sensation of an orgasm yet so I walk closer to them to wipe them with my clown hankee and BOOM ! it hits me, oooooooohhhhh, the look on my face as I shakily wipe the poor child off

- - - Updated - - -

you know, I may try 1 am and 1pm with the var, or even drop to 1 a day, you guys ain't getting shit lol

nate3993
06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
wow. u literally just posted about bustin' a nut on a kids face....

olddawg
06-05-2013, 08:09 PM
wow. u literally just posted about bustin' a nut on a kids face....

clowns can get away with all kinds of shit, just get a costume one day you'll see :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

plus, it wasn't my fault cause I had no notice of it coming (coming lol)

WesleyInman
06-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Had this before...

HCG + Cabaser + Ball Refill by Vigor Labs.

Def. Prostate issue...weak urine stream is a big indicator...Might even pull of everything for a solid 30-60 days
and go from there..Also take time off from sex/masturbation...Take those 3 products, and take a few days off here and there and
even if your prostate is not 100% you will be GTG.

olddawg
06-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Had this before...

HCG + Cabaser + Ball Refill by Vigor Labs.

Def. Prostate issue...weak urine stream is a big indicator...Might even pull of everything for a solid 30-60 days
and go from there..Also take time off from sex/masturbation...Take those 3 products, and take a few days off here and there and
even if your prostate is not 100% you will be GTG.
thanks for the insight bud, I can take time off from sex, but the gear too??? That's askin a little much lol. I stopped the dht, last dose was last night before bed and this am had a normal stream again. Not sure about the orgasm sensation, it's not really ethical to fuck the sheep too many days in a row so i'll have to give it a couple days to see about that.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-07-2013, 01:17 AM
some good info here...I've not seen this in the past.

tech123
06-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Just joined the forum so I'm late to the party, but did you find a solution / figure out what exactly was causing the issue? Also, are you on any prescription meds? If so you might want to check the 'rare' side effects and see if anything like that is listed. I take Trazodone for sleep with no issues, but a friend of mine said he used to have sperm in his urine when he pissed while taking it. Weird shit.

olddawg
06-27-2013, 01:45 AM
yeah it was just enlarged prostate, dht related

longBallLima
06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
Just joined the forum so I'm late to the party, but did you find a solution / figure out what exactly was causing the issue? Also, are you on any prescription meds? If so you might want to check the 'rare' side effects and see if anything like that is listed. I take Trazodone for sleep with no issues, but a friend of mine said he used to have sperm in his urine when he pissed while taking it. Weird shit.

jizz in his piss?? jesus christ...