PDA

View Full Version : Dermacrine; Gel vs Lotion?

Grape Ape
05-25-2013, 09:41 PM
For those of you who have used both; is the gel really that much better? And for what reason?

I know the suggested dosing is different, and only 3 pumps for us under 200lb guys.

Turbo6GN
05-26-2013, 10:12 PM
I've used both and must confess that Derm isn't anything I actually "feel", it's almost like asking what being on Creatine is like, it doesn't feel like anything but I know when I'm not on it...if that makes any sense. The gel carrier made me itchy as hell at 3 pumps ED. I have yet to experience some of the wild feelings that some members report while being on it.

Jack O'Neill
05-27-2013, 12:04 AM
For my part I started with gel this morning. 5 pumps. No allergic reaction, no itching as reported.

Maybe with time....

weekend
05-27-2013, 12:34 AM
I felt so anxious on that shit. Always moving around like adderall but without jitters and stuff.

Jack O'Neill
05-27-2013, 12:50 AM
I felt so anxious on that shit. Always moving around like adderall but without jitters and stuff.

Do you mean you were anxious with Dermacrine? How many pumps ED?

Freepressright
05-28-2013, 07:04 AM
I love the stuff. The gel is definitely far more convenient. It's easier to administer and dries quicker and more completely.

Cdsnuts
03-04-2014, 03:43 PM

Yeah, I'm digging up an old ass thread.

But this is exactly how I feel on this. I started four days ago and I'm super anxious.....maybe I need to lower the pumps?

markam
03-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Possibly the pregnenolone. Def reduce amount used or take a couple of days off then resume at a lower dosage.

Cdsnuts
03-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Possibly the pregnenolone. Def reduce amount used or take a couple of days off then resume at a lower dosage.

Couldn't it also be E2? Thing is there are no wood problems......

markam
03-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Couldn't it also be E2? Thing is there are no wood problems......

I wouldn't of thought so, but if you already had highish estrogen.......

Anyway, I'd still reduce dose or take a day or so off and see how you feel then.

Grape Ape
03-05-2014, 02:26 PM
What else are you taking? Could be an interaction issue.

What time of day do you apply?

Grape Ape
03-05-2014, 02:31 PM

Cdsnuts
03-05-2014, 02:56 PM

I apply in the morning usually before 8 a.m.

I'm not taking anything else that would interact. I didn't use any today and my anxiety is almost gone. From what I've researched there could be a myriad of reasons why I'd get anxiety from these compounds.

I'm gonna cut the dose in half and see what happens.

Grape Ape
03-05-2014, 05:25 PM
That, or try dosing before bed.

Cdsnuts
03-05-2014, 05:59 PM
That, or try dosing before bed.

My god....I could barely sleep dosing it in the a.m.......

BBG
05-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I'm digging up an old ass thread.

But this is exactly how I feel on this. I started four days ago and I'm super anxious.....maybe I need to lower the pumps?

Can you guys give more feedback on this? Anyone figure out why?

Cdsnuts
05-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Can you guys give more feedback on this? Anyone figure out why?
It has to do with the way the preg influences neurology. I tried it again for the first time since this post when I ran my mini cycle of Alpha mass and I only used two pumps . within a couple hours of application I could feel the anxiousness creepin and it continued to get more and more intense until I finally jumped in the shower to wash it off. at that point within an hour and a half the anxiety had all but subsided

testosteronet
05-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Goes to show how we're all wired differently. I much rather apply at night and a lot of it at that. Sleep like a baby and wake up feeling fantastic.

O_RYAN_007
05-06-2015, 09:10 PM
is this something that could be used solo without suppression to natty test?

Cdsnuts
05-06-2015, 09:11 PM
is this something that could be used solo without suppression to natty test?
It can be run solo but it is mildly suppressive

BBG
05-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah I've always noticed it gives me a bit of a calm focused feeling. Guess it's like the difference in effects stims give as well.