PDA

View Full Version : Swole Source is now 1000 strong!

burlyman30
05-26-2013, 02:38 AM
It was only a few months ago that there were 100-150 "core" members that quickly transferred over from the now defunct Primordial Performance forum during the first couple of weeks. Since then we have seen a relatively steady influx of growth.

Congrats to SwoleSource and H2S for pursuing and creating SS as a gathering point for so many.

Swole is no longer an infant. It's a toddler. Still a ton of growth on the horizon!

On a personal note, I just want to say thanks to the members for the great discussions, reviews, and mountains of information and experience that you collectively bring to the table. It's a privilege to hang out with you, have discourse with you, and learn from you.

Jelisej
05-26-2013, 07:39 AM
Burly is a Swole source's northern star!
Burly, this is a good opportunity to praise your moderating skills- which combined with other contributions are certainly pushing this community into right direction. The way you handled some situations were remarkable.
Keep it going.
Swole source members, keep it going!
Life is good.

Jack O'Neill
05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Very happy to be one of all. Very very good source of information.

burlyman30
05-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Burly is a Swole source's northern star!
Burly, this is a good opportunity to praise your moderating skills- which combined with other contributions are certainly pushing this community into right direction. The way you handled some situations were remarkable.
Keep it going.
Swole source members, keep it going!
Life is good.

Thanks J. Appreciate the kind words.

Jack O'Neill
05-27-2013, 07:00 AM
I just wanted to add my personal comment:

Unlike other boards, people here always answer with kindness and intelligence. Nobody is higher than another and that's the strength of this board!

I have too often seen boards where newbees arr considered as uneducated without any knowledge. It really is something that bother me but it doesn't appear here.

Thanks Swole. Thanks to all for your help and support

burlyman30
05-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Jack. It's good to know how others might view SS when they come here. As long as someone doesn't come on here looking for trouble, I think it's important we all treat everyone with respect.

olddawg
05-27-2013, 11:03 AM
I have to echo that, when I left pp I visited 4-5 other boards, couldn't believe some of the inaccurate crap on some of them. Ended up finding my way home. The comments and knowledge on here are second to none, especially the humor ;)

Turbo6GN
05-27-2013, 12:29 PM
I have to echo that, when I left pp I visited 4-5 other boards, couldn't believe some of the inaccurate crap on some of them. Ended up finding my way home. The comments and knowledge on here are second to none, especially the humor ;)

I'll second that...unfortunately a bit of Google research qualifies as "real world" knowledge now so 20 year old kids are dispensing advice like a bunch of old pros.

I like the fact that there are some legit veterans here that are willing to help out and share. I don't contribute very often cuz I'm here to learn and enjoy the camaraderie. Except Ippy, that phoney baloney headcase really brought out the worst in me!!! lol

olddawg
05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
we need to get ippy shirts made, he actually might become well known only for the wrong reasons, still might work for him lol

a stick man, pushing his bicep up with a medium shirt on, pants, cheesy 5 hair moustache, and a classic saying. I'm tellin ya we could cash in big.

Turbo6GN
05-27-2013, 08:04 PM
we need to get ippy shirts made, he actually might become well known only for the wrong reasons, still might work for him lol

a stick man, pushing his bicep up with a medium shirt on, pants, cheesy 5 hair moustache, and a classic saying. I'm tellin ya we could cash in big.

It should be a tight horizontally striped v-neck, for an extra $5 you get a leather crucifix. On the back will be the classic saying "I call you frustrated"

No matter what size you order the tag will be size small.

olddawg
05-27-2013, 08:07 PM
lmao, $5 extra is a good deal

O_RYAN_007
05-27-2013, 08:26 PM
It's great to be apart of this amazing group of peeps! Much knowledge out there, this is the only forum I go to.

burlyman30
05-27-2013, 08:50 PM
No matter what size you order the tag will be size small.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

longBallLima
05-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Great being a part of this community! Rocking my swole shirt today just by chance :D