PDA

View Full Version : Weekend's Progress Log

Pages : [1] 2

weekend
05-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Well, my last thread was beaten to death. So I decided to start a new one. Just gonna post PRs, some workouts here and there, and of course progress pics.

This weekend (ha) got my girl to take some post-workout pics of me...

Current stats:
187-193 lb fluctuates.. this means i got about a 20-25 lb gain from the test cycle.
5'11"
bodyfat 12ish%
Deadlift PR 405x4
Squat PR 365x1
Bench PR 225x3x8
OHP PR 165x5
BB Row PR 225x10

last week I got 2 sets of 8 on 90 lb weighted dips... it was gnarly

Arms Day on saturday (set a PR on weighted chins, 70 lb 3x6):

Shoulder day yesterday:

I want to get bigger... hold me to some progress my swole brethren

burlyman30
05-27-2013, 10:46 PM
You sure are a pretty feller. Especially like your smile. Lol.

All kidding aside, you've got a good physique on you and from the way it sounds, you've made some pretty substantial progress and still continue to do so based on your DL increases lately.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training and had you done other cycles (ph or aas) prior to your test cycle?

weekend
05-27-2013, 10:53 PM
training for like 7 years, was vegan for a lot of that time... became serious as soon as i tried androhard, that shit gave me a push like no other and made me realize working out was something i really liked. It also turned me back into a carnivore, i had been vegetarian since 7th grade.

once i got on androhard+phytotest(lol) (summer 2011) and subsequently started eating meat (within 2 weeks of being on, totally wasn't planning on it, but started dreaming of eating steaks in closets and hiding it from friends/family so as not to lose my pride of lasting so long??) i gained 18 lbs. went from like 140-158.

over the next 6 months, i put on another 7, got to 165. then (janurary - march2013) i took androbulk and androhard v3 stacked at 6 each a day for 8 weeks, plus another 2 weeks of androhard at 6 pills, tapered it into PCT like you recommended actually. I also did GOMAD for the whole cycle. that cycle took me from 165 to 194. I was pretty bloated and fat though. Slowly, i cut down to around 165 with a complete change in composition over the next 5-6 months.

Then i started bulking and got back to 173 before started my test cycle in october 2012, gained a pound a day for like the first 10 days and the rest is history...

burlyman30
05-27-2013, 11:15 PM
If memory serves me correctly, you gained around 35 lbs on that test cycle and then cut back 20 lbs post cycle.

Since you brought up the vegan thing, was that done for health purposes or because of animal cruelty or something else? Always curious of people's reasons for beginning that way of eating and then find it interesting when they come back to meat again. Sounds like the body was craving meat both physically and subconciously in order to feed that new growth.

So though you've been training for 7 years, it has been in the last 2 years that you have put on ~45-50lbs of muscle. Impressive change in a very short time. Nice going, bud.

weekend
05-27-2013, 11:31 PM
i was able to get to 150 while vegan, but lost it all when classes became tough. started androhard in the summer after a big year of school so i was 140 when i started that cycle. it was 6 weeks 18 lbs, really all said and done i gained a huge amount for that time period. haha.

vegan thing was done for animal cruelty purposes only, the environment and my health was a bonus. at first i felt health benefits: my skin, sleep and heart felt great. cardio was great. blood pressure super healthy.

i noticed my nuts grew a lot when i came back to meat, i think i never had fed them properly and being veggie in middle school was really a bad idea, but live and learn.

over time though, i was veggie for 8 years (including vegan), vegan for 2, i felt like my body was hurting, i would lose weight really fast randomly, emotionally it was frustrating to never have anything to eat and everyone pestering me about why i would do that, and with lifting... i couldn't gain shit and my joints started hurting.

to gain as a vegan: 6k calories MINIMUM at the low weight of 140 lb. lol. i think it may be conducive to low levels of natty anabolic hormone too, so that might explain. i was seriously shitting 6x per day for that whole 8 year period.

for anyone who doesn't want to be big or feel like a man... i'd recommend it

Jack O'Neill
05-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Great body ! And very great smile :-)

What are your next steps now? Clean bulk naturally ?

weekend
05-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Great body ! And very great smile :-)

What are your next steps now? Clean bulk naturally ?

currently trying to get lean and destroy what's left of the gyno. then i will be clean bulking until...

october i plan to start my cycle of test ace (350/wk) and mast prop (525/wk). gonna run that 10-12 weeks depending how i feel.

burlyman30
05-27-2013, 11:50 PM
i was veggie for 8 years...

lol

But seriously, thanks for the info on your veggie/vegan journey. It's interesting and insightful. Some people seem to handle it better than others. I'd say those who lean toward the endomorphic body style with their slower metabolic rates might be able to do better. Even mesomorphs with an endomorphic slant would probably do reasonably well. But ectomorphic or ecto/meso body styles will tend to starve themselves I think, unless they find alternate ways to load additional calories into the body.

weekend
05-27-2013, 11:58 PM
i think i am a mesomorph, but not sure if those body types really can be stuck in only 3 groups.

i am naturally not muscular, and have a bodyfat of 16%

burlyman30
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
i think i am a mesomorph, but not sure if those body types really can be stuck in only 3 groups.

i am naturally not muscular, and have a bodyfat of 16%

Ecto, Ecto/Meso, Meso/Ecto, Meso, Meso/Endo, Endo/Meso, Endo are the bodytypes, with endlessly varying degrees of each on what would be a sliding scale, really. So the 3 groups, with endless combinations of each.

I'm ecto in my native state, with just a little meso mixed in. Started training at 95 lbs of bodyweight. When I stopped training for several years, I shrunk from 200 down to 140. Muscle melts off me like warm butter if I don't feed and stimulate it.

weekend
05-28-2013, 12:26 AM
weekend hit's hawaii 2009:

here's me after 3 years of roidless training. i got a bit bigger before androhard but not really much bigger lol. was vegan, probably 135 here. also 5'9 or 5'10

surprisingly i could trap bar deadlift 280 at this time. i was benching a whopping 115!

and i didn't really know rows were important by then, definitely was doing assisted pullups.

burlyman30
05-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Pretty cool to look back at the old you and see the progress, eh? By looking at your pics now, you look like a full on mesomorph, naturally muscular. No one would ever guess the humble beginnings you had.

weekend
05-28-2013, 12:40 AM
what am i naturally, an ecto? it's easy for me to gain weight now lol, i swear body types are bullshit and change due to many factors.

burlyman30
05-28-2013, 12:59 AM
what am i naturally, an ecto? it's easy for me to gain weight now lol, i swear body types are bullshit and change due to many factors.

Bodytypes aren't the be-all and end-all of anything. They do help gauge a person's "natural" state when untrained and when fed to satisfy appetite. They don't necessarily gauge a person's ability to gain muscle or fat, but they are indicators. Lou Ferrigno, if you look at his teen pics, was a classic ectomorph, but he did have the ability to gain muscle once stimulated by training and eating. He also responded tremendously to anabolics. Some people will respond better to the stimuli of anabolics than others, as well, which is a whole other subject.

You gain weight now because you eat for it. You have the appetite now because you trained for it and built muscle that requires feeding for it to be maintained. So what bodytype were you? Ecto/meso or meso/ecto with insufficient calories to feed growth.

Can we change our bodytypes? I think to an extent, we can. We can't change the width of our shoulder girdle or the width of our hips (skeletal structure) but we can change the body's muscular set-point to a degree. Even when I stopped training for a period of years, I didn't go back to 95 lbs. I lost 50ish lbs and ended up somewhere in the middle of my big and my small versions of me. I looked thin, in ok shape, but not anorexic like in the beginning.

The other thing that changes over time is metabolic rate and other hormonal functions. Things slow down over time. You have a while before this will affect you. But I began to notice this in the last 10 years and more prominently in the last 5. Fat doesn't melt off like before. It takes a heck of a lot more work to burn it while keeping hard earned muscle. Metabolically, I've shifted a bit more toward the endo side in this area. The good side of that is now I don't have to force feed myself to keep my body from losing muscle like I did 20some years ago.

weekend
05-28-2013, 01:50 AM
cool insight. i hope to never lose too much of what i'll gain. it would be nice to feel like i need to lose muscle because i look too freaky hah

DJM
05-28-2013, 05:52 AM

ill disagree here obviously

JM1000
05-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Looking great man! Your arms rly dont look 16.5!

DJM
05-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Looking great man! Your arms rly dont look 16.5!

bodybuilding is all an illusion

O_RYAN_007
05-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Great progress buddy.

weekend
05-28-2013, 10:17 AM
ill disagree here obviously

I honestly cried over nothing all the time while I was vegetarian... It sucked, looking back something was wrong

How long did you go for? I guess you got big but maybe you got at least a little big before you were veggie?

DJM
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM
I honestly cried over nothing all the time while I was vegetarian... It sucked, looking back something was wrong

How long did you go for? I guess you got big but maybe you got at least a little big before you were veggie?

i was vegetarian for almost 7yrs, stopped this past january, that puts me at around 26yrs old, so i was around your size when i started, not as defined tbh......i looked nowhere near what i look like now when im in shape......since adding meat, besides the initial shock and 5lb gain, its settled and only minor change is a slight denser look.......im on my first real cycle while eating meat

i wouldnt say being a vegetarian sucks, you were too young to grasp all the things you can eat.....i know a few who tried and all they buy is the prepacked veggie burgers n hotdogs so no wonder they suffer, i downed alot of shakes, but in that time i saw the whole 'you need all this protein to grow' stuff to be pure nonsense.....id say a gram a pound is more than enough......calories is how you grow.....cutting sucked big time and i saw very few through, and yes some days you feel you lack choice, BUT if you chose it for a reason that that should be paramount......i stopped cause i got really ill over the holidays and for the first time ever i was craving red meat like crazy, i listened to my body

i still refuse to eat processed and fast food as they are the worst animal cruelty offenders, i still avoid products tested on them and so on

weekend
05-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty much grass fed only beef wise, I eat a ton of fish now. And organic chicken.

I was meat free for almost 8, and trust me I knew about everything I could eat. It just slowly drove me mad. I think the 2 years of vegan had me feel a bit different than the prior 6 of straight vegetarian... By the end of being vegan I was dreaming of meat every day.

I was serious, if you don't want to be big and strong, I actually do recommend it. But it made me weaker, and I swear it made me more of a pussy about stupid shit.

But yeah. I ate like crazy as a vegan. I was cooking gourmet meals daily, spending hours on food. And it was delicious too. So that wasnt the problem... The problem, im 99% sure was definitely chemical deficiency despite my high food variety and calorie intake. And I was always on creatine so whatever I was missing was a mystery.

I'm sure I could've done steroids without meat and gotten almost as big. But without juice I didn't see it happening.

Protein wise I was having 200 g a day while vegan at a body weight of 135.. Would take 3 protein shakes of hemp and rice protein every day and eat a fuck ton. Tofu all the time, retarded amounts of nuts and beans, always looking for tasty replacements like Asian food, vegan pizza place, places with fake meat.. In seattle it was easy. But still. Went crazy eventually. Your cravings came about the same time too hah

weekend
06-07-2013, 11:48 PM
Shoulders 7/7/2013

Standing Behind The Neck OHP
Barx10
95x10
135x8
135x8
135x6
125x8

Lateral Raise
25lbx10x5sets

Rear Delt Destroyers (Mountain dog): 3 sets
40 lb x 40 rep
27.5 lb x 28 rep
17.5 x 18 rep
5 lb x 15 rep full range

Six-ways
10lbx8x4sets

Facepull
60lb 3 sets of 20

Power Clean
135x10
155x10
185x4
205x5
185x8
185x8
185x9

no PRs, unless you count the behind the neck press which ive never done standing before today, i think i made a rep PR for rear delt destroyers though...

good workout.

189lb weigh in

burlyman30
06-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Nice going. Curious about the powercleans... is there a particular reason you integrate them into the workout? What purpose do they serve for you in particular?

weekend
06-08-2013, 12:04 AM
they make my traps and rear delts real sore. should they not be doing that?

to clarify, they make any other trap exercise seem like a joke.

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Lol. Ok. Just curious, because they work a lot of different muscle groups up and down the body, they work on muscular endurance, they work on explosiveness and explosive muscle fibers. Wasn't sure about YOUR reasons, that's all.

weekend
06-08-2013, 12:30 AM
really, they make my traps and delts sore, and they are one of my favorite exercises.. seems like they fit best on shoulder day

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 09:14 AM
really, they make my traps and delts sore, and they are one of my favorite exercises.. seems like they fit best on shoulder day

Would be the coolest thing ever to see you power clean 315. :D

weekend
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Eeeesh. Maybe some day but my friend broke his back doing 225.... Was planning on just making high rep love to 225 so it feels easy lol

10 rep clean and press 225 anyone?

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM

When I was young, yep. Easy peasy.

olddawg
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Eeeesh. Maybe some day but my friend broke his back doing 225.... Was planning on just making high rep love to 225 so it feels easy lol

I'm in...to watch a vid of someone doing them. I haven't done these since I was 20. I wasn't doing 225 back then likely either. But it makes me wonder hmmmmm....

weekend
06-08-2013, 02:39 PM
When I was young, yep. Easy peasy.
a push press or strict press??

weekend
06-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm in...to watch a vid of someone doing them. I haven't done these since I was 20. I wasn't doing 225 back then likely either. But it makes me wonder hmmmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7lr_FtnDf8

this was my third attempt on my workout where i did 225... power was getting low (usually i catch the bar higher on the delt and jump higher off the ground) but for some stupid reason i wanted to try 2 for the camera... that didn't work out lol.. obviously i should have dropped my hips more to catch the second one.

olddawg
06-08-2013, 04:05 PM
fuck you know i'm gonna have to go out and try that now lol. as the weight starts inching up tiny variations in the technique makes all the difference. good thing it wasn't in planet fitness lol

weekend
06-08-2013, 04:09 PM
fuck you know i'm gonna have to go out and try that now lol. as the weight starts inching up tiny variations in the technique makes all the difference. good thing it wasn't in planet fitness lol

my gym has around 10 platforms hahah... chalk everywhere!! it's awesome

burlyman30
06-08-2013, 05:59 PM
my gym has around 10 platforms hahah... chalk everywhere!! it's awesome

Lucky you! There are no gyms within 45 minutes of me that have a platform. I have to do my DLs sandwiched between the front of the power rack and a punching bag. Haha.

weekend
06-08-2013, 06:56 PM
that sucks... i hate deadlifting without chalky platforms, even without bumper plates. i'm spoiled.

VayneZ
06-10-2013, 12:05 PM
bro, finally caught up with this.

Weekend, you look solid bro! SOLID!

weekend
06-10-2013, 12:30 PM
thanks man! More to come in the years ahead muahaha

JM1000
06-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Lucky you! There are no gyms within 45 minutes of me that have a platform. I have to do my DLs sandwiched between the front of the power rack and a punching bag. Haha.

I think I might have to take a pic of the lame place I train at..

weekend
07-11-2013, 12:35 AM
so i've been off all supps including All-in and creatine for about a month.

gyno wise: shit has shrunk a lot. i don't mind it anymore but it's there and i'm pretty sure high dose masteron on my next cycle will destroy the rest of it. finished tapering letro last week, still on ralox, now on aromasin, and prami .5 mg a day. planning to get off these asap, aromasin first and prami last because it's doing all the work on the gyno i'm fairly sure, aromasin seems to kill estro (joints) more than letro did.

making significant gains in the gym. i'm pretty stoked. i think the sun might be anabolic.

anyway, here's my workout from this tuesday:

Chest:

Calves 5x20 <--- hitting calves every workout now to bring them up, also hitting traps really hard lately too.

Facepull 65 lb 4x15

Bench
135x8
185x5
205x2
225x2
245x1(PR)
265x3 + 2 w/spot (PR!!!)
245x3
225x8
225x6
225x6
best i ever did on cycle was 225x10,9,8, so 8,6,6 after the 265 was actually really good, i didnt think i'd be able to bench 265 at all, let alone 3x

Tricep rope pushdown
50 lb 4x12

Incline DB press
70 lb 5x10

Decline close grip BB
115x10
165 lb 3x10

Wide grip hammer strength
2 plate x15
3 plate x3 sets of 10
2 plate x20

weekend
07-11-2013, 12:46 AM

^ started bulking up a little again hah, back to 193 lb! was down around 185 for a while

weekend
07-11-2013, 12:46 AM

Jack O'Neill
07-11-2013, 06:27 AM
I definitively like your head :D

Jack O'Neill
07-11-2013, 06:29 AM
Good results btw. Great!

BoneDaddy
07-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Nice work! Look at the veins coming in!

Scope75
07-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Sick progress and that's a nice looking bud....

VayneZ
07-11-2013, 06:14 PM
You are recovering very well dude! nice

Infamy
07-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Looking good weekend. I'd actually put your bf a few percent lower than you have it as usually you have to be 10% or lower to see the bottom abs.

Remember this time coz as you get older gaining weight becomes easy and keeping the fat off is the real struggle!

I take it you do a lot of cardio and eat clean 7 days a week?

weekend
07-12-2013, 06:07 PM
I do no cardio except sex daily and some walking (to class) and have spent the last many days eating Italian food, pb&j, cheeseburgers. The night before most of these pics were taken I ate 4 double cheese from McD's and a large fried followed up with a protein shake lol. My girlfriend feeds me vegetables but I just mostly go for meats and fruit. I usually eat out once a day (sushi, pizza, teriyaki, pho, pork sandwiches, you name it) and eat a lot of sandwiches and protein shakes and eggs and meat otherwise.

Also my bottom abs are not very visible, mostly just a good 4 pack goin. You can see the outline but the lighting in these pics is definitely flattering lol

Your post on what's the point of AAS didn't resonate with me at first and I am starting to think they are actually better used when young... Not sure though don't wanna sound stupid lol. I feel like with my intense training the gains just keep coming, but maybe you're just so huge while I still have some decent size left to gain, so you get disappointed when you can't hold a realistic amount of
Muscle without tren.

Infamy
07-13-2013, 02:09 AM
You have that level of body fat with no cardio and that diet. Ok I hate you know! Just kidding but man you are lucky. Still at the risk of showing my age, enjoy it while you can coz when you hit 30 you'll put fat on by just looking at a cheeseburger! I don't eat takeaway (well maybe once a month as a treat) and eat clean all the time with little or no alcohol and cardio 2-3 times a week and my body fat isn't as low as yours at the moment.

Seriously though that is good going so all credit to you. I'm only jealous because keeping body fat down is my regular fight.

I can see what you mean about using them young but I wouldn't recommend it due to the risk to messing up a growing endocrine system. The results are likely to be better though as everything is still working well!

I think my other main thought about young users is that as you get older you look back at your routine and diet when you were younger and realise how wrong it all was. If I'd have used gear in my 20s I know I'd have felt I wasted them looking back now. But I am a big believer in personal choice combined with personal responsibility so you live your life as you want my friend and enjoy it - try to always keep perspective about your use though. It's easy to get addicted mentally to gear but not realise it or admit it.

milehighguy
07-13-2013, 07:20 AM
You have that level of body fat with no cardio and that diet. Ok I hate you know! Just kidding but man you are lucky. Still at the risk of showing my age, enjoy it while you can coz when you hit 30 you'll put fat on by just looking at a cheeseburger! I don't eat takeaway (well maybe once a month as a treat) and eat clean all the time with little or no alcohol and cardio 2-3 times a week and my body fat isn't as low as yours at the moment.

This is right on target...I can gain weight just walking into a McDonalds

Gyno looks like it is way way better

weekend
07-13-2013, 12:38 PM
I do gain fat every time I take days off from the gym though... I think it's my training keeping bf low.

h2s
07-13-2013, 02:43 PM
Looking great brother.

weekend
07-14-2013, 10:39 PM
yesterday i was able to max out the close grip pulldowns @ 260 lb for 2 sets of 5 and a set of 3, my lower bicep (brachialis?) and forearms are dead today! wasn't the target but i can't complain :) lol

also today was able to do 40 consecutive bodyweight dips! PRs for days....

Infamy
07-15-2013, 12:00 AM
Regarding your biceps, I remember reading some study which showed that wide grip pull-ups were surprisingly the exercise which worked the biceps best (above curls and everything else). Not what you'd think but there you go so maybe the close grip ones do something too.

weekend
07-15-2013, 12:09 AM
Regarding your biceps, I remember reading some study which showed that wide grip pull-ups were surprisingly the exercise which worked the biceps best (above curls and everything else). Not what you'd think but there you go so maybe the close grip ones do something too.

Currently my biggest laggers are tris and traps.. Any ideas there? :)

O_RYAN_007
07-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Currently my biggest laggers are tris and traps.. Any ideas there? :)

Close grip bench, close grip incline bench, floor presses, and for traps, I saw a vid the Weslyinman posted up on youtube that looked good for jacking up your traps.

Infamy
07-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Heavy bench for tris but you can do some isolation exercises too.

As for lats, incline bench, bent over rows, seated rows but make sure you get the full range of motion in the excerise.

All in all it just takes time and patience. Personally, I find that for size you need to just concentrate on the compound exercises and make one or two of them the focus of the workout. I find that because compound exercises do so many groups they sort of self stabalise the muscle growth in those areas making sure no one group gets out of proportion to the rest as the weak muscle becomes the one which is hardest hit in the excerise. That's why I like them.

Those compound exercises are squats, flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, standing overhead press (great exercise) wide grip pull ups with weight. I know deads should come in there too but for me they really concern me about the risk of rupturing a disc or something really serious so I tend to do little dead lifting or if I do it I keep the weight low and manageable.

Assistance exercises aren't a waste of time but they are just that, assisstance. Don't be the guy who comes in and does 100 sets of bicep curls and goes home!!

Anyway that's my advice. I'm sure you'll get lots of other opinions!

weekend
07-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Heavy bench for tris but you can do some isolation exercises too.

As for lats, incline bench, bent over rows, seated rows but make sure you get the full range of motion in the excerise.

All in all it just takes time and patience. Personally, I find that for size you need to just concentrate on the compound exercises and make one or two of them the focus of the workout. I find that because compound exercises do so many groups they sort of self stabalise the muscle growth in those areas making sure no one group gets out of proportion to the rest as the weak muscle becomes the one which is hardest hit in the excerise. That's why I like them.

Those compound exercises are squats, flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, standing overhead press (great exercise) wide grip pull ups with weight. I know deads should come in there too but for me they really concern me about the risk of rupturing a disc or something really serious so I tend to do little dead lifting or if I do it I keep the weight low and manageable.

Assistance exercises aren't a waste of time but they are just that, assisstance. Don't be the guy who comes in and does 100 sets of bicep curls and goes home!!

Anyway that's my advice. I'm sure you'll get lots of other opinions!

Thanks for all the advice here! One thing I can tell you is that deadlifts are pretty much my favorite compound lift, I do them weekly, and I can not (have never) wake up fatter the day after a deadlift session. I can literally eat as many calories as I want of any type and cannot gain fat. Maybe that's my low body fat secret. This does not happen with any other exercise for me.

O_RYAN_007
07-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks for all the advice here! One thing I can tell you is that deadlifts are pretty much my favorite compound lift, I do them weekly, and I can not (have never) wake up fatter the day after a deadlift session. I can literally eat as many calories as I want of any type and cannot gain fat. Maybe that's my low body fat secret. This does not happen with any other exercise for me.

I'm the same way when it comes to deadlift training. I'm harder and leaner the next couple days after DL training. I do crazy amounts of heavy low rep sets though, so I feel its to be expected for that type of stuff.

weekend
07-17-2013, 12:06 PM
Deadlifts:
135x8
225x6
275x5
325x2
395x2
415x6 <PR!
435x4 <PR!
450x2 <PR!
415x8 <Rep PR!

Followed this up with...

5x15 leg curls
5x10 hammer curls
3x10 wide grip pushdown
3x10 skull crushers
3x15 wide grip dips
5x20 hyper extensions

weekend
07-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Also up to 196 lbs, feelin good, except I hurt my hip doing sumo something and can't squat for a bit.

burlyman30
07-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Nice going on the PRs... sorry to hear about the hip strain.

weekend
07-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah I can't tell if its joint pain from having low estrogen for so long or a minor muscle pull..

milehighguy
07-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Nice numbers on the dead lift!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Infamy
07-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Also up to 196 lbs, feelin good, except I hurt my hip doing sumo something and can't squat for a bit.

Join the club weekend! I can't squat or deadlift for at least another month thanks to a torn calf!

The hip may just be a strain in the hip flexor or other muscle from the deads. Either way I would give them a rest for a few weeks otherwise that strain may become a tear and really mess up your stuff.

JM1000
07-17-2013, 03:22 PM
It's been 3wks i didnt deadlift :(

weekend
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Join the club weekend! I can't squat or deadlift for at least another month thanks to a torn calf!

The hip may just be a strain in the hip flexor or other muscle from the deads. Either way I would give them a rest for a few weeks otherwise that strain may become a tear and really mess up your stuff.

Oh oh, my hip has been hurt for 2 weeks since a workout where I did sumo deads and sumo squats, felt no pain during and then it hurt later. Feels deep in the hip, like under my hip flexor. But deadlifts yesterday I felt nothing. It's only when I squat with a stance wider than shoulder width and with depth below parallel. It's almost better I was gonna try to squat next week and I'm gonna do leg extensions today.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been 3wks i didnt deadlift :(

How come?

JM1000
07-17-2013, 04:34 PM
lower back pain on the right side each and every time I try deadlifting and/or other posterior chain movements...

Stretching hips for a while helps a little but wont do it... can't even tell you what happened, one day it was just like that. The week before I was setting PR's and the next week bam! form was decent so i'm pretty sure it's not a bad movement issue

O_RYAN_007
07-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Try some trigger point releases on the particular muscle thats giving you issues. I'm having to switch my ultra wide stance squatting technique to more of a closer stance since I tweaked my hip last week. Deadlifting didn't effect the psoas much, but I know squatting will. So tomorrow will be working on the new form without much weight.

Good luck on the recovery and put heat on it and stretch!

- - - Updated - - -

lower back pain on the right side each and every time I try deadlifting and/or other posterior chain movements...

Stretching hips for a while helps a little but wont do it... can't even tell you what happened, one day it was just like that. The week before I was setting PR's and the next week bam! form was decent so i'm pretty sure it's not a bad movement issue

Maybe your lower posterior chain and core isn't strong enough... Or maybe you're not engaging your core enough and its putting tons of strain on the lower back during the pulling.

burlyman30
07-17-2013, 04:48 PM

Injuries seem to be part of pushing ones self to that next level. I have scar tissue on top of scar tissue from my years with the iron. ice the injured area, let it rest and heal, and then ease back into the weight.

weekend
07-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Have you tried stretching out your psoas? Can you squat?

- - - Updated - - -

^ to JM1000

Infamy
07-18-2013, 04:00 AM
[QUOTE=weekend;24370]Oh oh, my hip has been hurt for 2 weeks since a workout where I did sumo deads and sumo squats, felt no pain during and then it hurt later. Feels deep in the hip, like under my hip flexor. But deadlifts yesterday I felt nothing. It's only when I squat with a stance wider than shoulder width and with depth below parallel. It's almost better I was gonna try to squat next week and I'm gonna do leg extensions today.

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty what you are describing sounds like a minor tear of muscle in the hip. I would give it some real rest otherwise you will turn that minor tear into a major one and you'll be out if action for a good few months. I'm speaking from experience! Don't ignore these minor niggles that come on after hard workouts.

weekend
07-18-2013, 09:18 AM
^good call. How long should I not feel it before I hit the offending exercises again? It's already been 2 weeks off sumo stuff and I did front squats like 5 days after it and was okay but it was sore later. But I can still feel it, at this point though its tough to even feel the pain anymore. I don't like squats so I'm content doing calves leg extensions and hamstring stuff for a bit lol

Infamy
07-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Hard to say how long as everyone's different. If you are on cycle it'll repair quicker though. I think you should start with 2 more weeks off and see how it is then. Play it by ear. If you still get twinges give it another week or two off.

weekend
07-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Hah. Only 2 months left till my cycle! Ish

ryhigh
07-18-2013, 05:08 PM
How do you like Seattle? Due to my current circumstaces i have to move from lovely LA to Vegas for a while. However me and my best friend are looking to move elsewhere in th future and Seattle has been on our mind. Hows the living and expenses there?

JM1000
07-18-2013, 07:24 PM
I stretch religiously every day! Very supple from wrestling.. can even do the split lol...

Squat don't hurt at all I'll go up to 405 and feel great!

I really think it's the core not activating on the right side putting all the pressure in the lower posterior chain.

for your issue, I'd take a couple weeks off from deadlift.. try other posterior chain exercises that don't hit the hip as hard, lighten your squats for a while.. You'll come back stronger!

weekend
07-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Deadlift doesn't hurt my injury, it's squat that hurts it!

O_RYAN_007
07-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Deadlift doesn't hurt my injury, it's squat that hurts it!

Where's the pain exactly?

weekend
07-19-2013, 03:02 AM
Under my hip flexor.... I can rub it when sitting but not standing I have to push in deep to rub it. It feels better when I do though.. Hurts when feet are wide and hips below parallel, going both up and down... Less weight = less pain. I'm not sure but it might just be joint pain from low e2

O_RYAN_007
07-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Under my hip flexor.... I can rub it when sitting but not standing I have to push in deep to rub it. It feels better when I do though.. Hurts when feet are wide and hips below parallel, going both up and down... Less weight = less pain. I'm not sure but it might just be joint pain from low e2

For me it hurt the most on the upward movement. On the way down it doesn't bother me at all. Have you tried flossing the hip or stretching the psoas? THere are some really good videos on youtube on how to stretch the psoas. I've been using youtube and my wife to help me work on this pain and tightness.

weekend
07-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Just had a great first thing in the morning leg workout. Thought id share.

Leg extension:
Warm up set ascending weight.. Reached 100 lbx8
Drop set 100x10,80x8,60x8,40x10
^repeat for 4 total drop sets

Me and my buddy agreed we already felt we had done enough for quads to grow... We were squeezing a lot on the 40x10 it felt great

Leg curl: same exact weights and format as leg extension

Stiff leg deadlift with 25 plates
95x10
145x10
195x10
245x10
295x8

Leg press
388 lbx30
388 lbx30
478 lbx40 <-- wow. Felt like I had a shot of morphine right as I stopped haha
478 lbx30
568 lbx20

Seated calves:
110 lbx20
^4 sets

Torched up. Hips feel great but decided to let them fully heal so avoided squats one more time.

Also went into the gym super blazed two days ago and ended up hitting 255 lb decline for 3x8 followed by some shoulders and high pulls for traps... Upper body so sore!! High pulls/power cleans are definitely the most effective trap move for me.

Infamy
07-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Come on weekend where's the summary of fast food consumed today! I want to see burger, fried chicken and fried cheese!

olddawg
07-29-2013, 12:28 PM
and maybe some deep fried oreos

weekend
07-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Yesterday's diet:

Started my day with post workout anamass shake, in milk with frozen blueberries. ~900 cal

Then had some green smoothie (kale cilantro grapefruit ginger etc..) my sister made, ~300 cal.

Then I had turkey with cheese and jalapeņos... ~400 cal

1 Banana

Then pulled pork sandwich ~800 cal

Then breakfast at a 24 hour place... 2 Pancakes + a dish of hash browns topped with steak chili, cheese, sour cream and 3 over easy eggs couldn't tell you how many calories, ate till I couldn't any more...

Then 2 scoop protein shake in milk and some carrots. ~400 cal

Yum

Infamy
07-29-2013, 02:32 PM
I was reading that in disgust until I saw the 24 breakfast stop and then you redeemed yourself! That's what I like to see. Seriously though if you can eat like that and still see abs then you are a lucky SOB. Enjoy it!

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Yesterday's diet:

Started my day with post workout anamass shake, in milk with frozen blueberries. ~900 cal

Then had some green smoothie (kale cilantro grapefruit ginger etc..) my sister made, ~300 cal.

Then I had turkey with cheese and jalapeņos... ~400 cal

1 Banana

Then pulled pork sandwich ~800 cal

Then breakfast at a 24 hour place... 2 Pancakes + a dish of hash browns topped with steak chili, cheese, sour cream and 3 over easy eggs couldn't tell you how many calories, ate till I couldn't any more...

Then 2 scoop protein shake in milk and some carrots. ~400 cal

Yum

This my my stomach hurt just read it! LOL!

burlyman30
07-29-2013, 02:38 PM
You eat like a boy. Don't come back til you can eat like a man. ;)

weekend
07-29-2013, 07:03 PM
You eat like a boy. Don't come back til you can eat like a man. ;)

What would you suggest I improve to eat more man-like? Hah

olddawg
07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
eat some pussy, that'd work ;)

weekend
07-29-2013, 07:42 PM
eat some pussy, that'd work ;)

already had enough of that for today ;)... well maybe once more...

burlyman30
07-29-2013, 09:31 PM
What would you suggest I improve to eat more man-like? Hah

More meat and larger quantities. Lol. Maybe my appetite is just proportionally large for my size...

weekend
07-29-2013, 09:54 PM
i'm not trying to gain right now, but i ate at least 20 oz of meat lol and that was an "i don't want to gain weight today" kind of day.

2 lbs of meat is my usual max lol

burlyman30
07-29-2013, 11:07 PM
i'm not trying to gain right now, but i ate at least 20 oz of meat lol and that was an "i don't want to gain weight today" kind of day.

2 lbs of meat is my usual max lol

On a good day, I'm pushing 2 lbs by lunch, with more to come. Haha. Doesn't happen regularly, though. Not frequent enough for my liking, anyways.

weekend
07-30-2013, 12:05 AM
Hmm. Seems like a lot of meat to me! 2 lbs is a solid ass amount of protein, not sure if any of us need more?

burlyman30
07-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Hmm. Seems like a lot of meat to me! 2 lbs is a solid ass amount of protein, not sure if any of us need more?

haha... no, probably not. I just like it. And I happen to prefer the majority of my calories come from it, cuz it's yummy.

weekend
07-30-2013, 12:26 AM
Nice nice, I suppose ill need to up my meat to get that deadlift to 495...

Didn't you once say you did stiff leg with 500+?? Man I did 365 a few months ago and it was not really a stiff leg anymore lol

burlyman30
07-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Nice nice, I suppose ill need to up my meat to get that deadlift to 495...

Didn't you once say you did stiff leg with 500+?? Man I did 365 a few months ago and it was not really a stiff leg anymore lol

Not quite.. I never went above 425 as far as I can remember. And I used to do 12-15 reps at that weight. It hurts just thinking about it.

weekend
07-30-2013, 08:13 AM
bad ass regardless.

JM1000
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
I try and get some red meat in at least every two days, it does make a small difference for me.

milehighguy
07-30-2013, 12:13 PM
On a good day, I'm pushing 2 lbs by lunch, with more to come. Haha. Doesn't happen regularly, though. Not frequent enough for my liking, anyways.

Man...that is a bunch of meat by lunch! Guessing the wife has to be careful when the down load occurs... Sounds like it could be massive

burlyman30
07-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Man...that is a bunch of meat by lunch! Guessing the wife has to be careful when the down load occurs... Sounds like it could be massive

Lol @ download. I digest meat very well. My body utilizes it and there is very little "left over". Just keep me from legumes. Bad news.

weekend
08-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Just hit 275x3 on bench... PR!

Italian food (chicken fettuccine bolognese) for breakfast baby!

JM1000
08-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Good job!

O_RYAN_007
08-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Good job buddy boy!

weekend
08-03-2013, 11:35 PM
just hit 465x1 on deads! PR fashooooo

Deadlift:
135x10
225x10
275x6
315x6
365x4
415x3
435x1
465x1
325x15
325x15
325x10

Leg Extension:
90x12
100x12
100x12
100x12
Dropset 80x8,70x7,60x6,50x8,40x8,30x10

Quads burnin big time after that^

Leg Curl:
100x15
100x15
130x5,160x3,120x3,100x5,80x5 <-- weird set
80x12 slow
80x10 slow

Barbell Lunge:
110 lbx16 (8 each leg) <-- 3 sets and about to puke so dipped out

burlyman30
08-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Nice job, bud.

Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.

JM1000
08-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Dammn, that's where I left off before I was injured

weekend
08-04-2013, 07:13 PM
^shit, hope you're back at it soon!

just did arms... noticed some new bicep stretch marks forming aghhh thats one place i didn't want them...

ryhigh
08-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Lol they suck but then again kinda satisfying knowing your too big for your skin. Mine stretch from my chest to middle of bicep, my right tats on my right arm have suffered had to get it touched up and they still show. Have you tried any cocoa butter or stretch mark cream? I've never had success finding anything that works

weekend
08-04-2013, 08:31 PM
from the reading and my friends experience, not even worth bothering with creams haha, but at least i know from my leg ones that they become almost invisible over time. my legs are coated. just got new ones all over my hams and ass probably as a result of deadlift gains and heavy use of leg curl machine, but that doesnt bother me. the old ones on my quads are not even visible really.

JM1000
08-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Got some nasty ones on shoulders and quads gf doesnt like it lol

weekend
08-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Got some nasty ones on shoulders and quads gf doesnt like it lol

shoulders? damn

post a pic i wanna see that haha

JM1000
08-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Will do it's between front delts and arm pits. If im wearing a tank ppl can see

weekend
08-04-2013, 09:40 PM
i have some there too i think, i was imagining side delts lol

Eden
08-04-2013, 10:35 PM
I have them on top of my upper bicep in front of front delts. On my lats up toward my rear delts. My inner thighs are just spider webs of deep stretch marks. Some are purple because they are so deep and almost half an inch across. There are some on my chest by my arm pit. Luckily my wife doesn't mind.

milehighguy
08-05-2013, 08:01 AM
from the reading and my friends experience, not even worth bothering with creams.

Yea especially if your still growing now...

Meant to say that agree with your buddy. The creams don't do jack IMO.

JM1000
08-05-2013, 09:00 PM
825. For some reason it doesnt look as bad as it is... It doesnt really bother me but it's still easily visible i i'm wearing a tank

weekend
08-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Those are fresh. Those will be unnoticeable later I actually have worse ones there (they are almost white now) from the end of my test cycle. Side delt woulda been crazy lol

JM1000
08-06-2013, 04:49 AM
They have been there 2 years lol!! It doesnt look bad on the picture

DJM
08-06-2013, 04:51 AM
theyll fade over time n be skin/whitish in color
you fkn muscle virgins

weekend
11-04-2013, 10:22 PM
New PR on bench finally, hadn't been trying for one. 285x2!

Jack O'Neill
11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
New PR on bench finally, hadn't been trying for one. 285x2!

Great perf ! Congratulations Weekend !!! about 130kg !

milehighguy
11-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Yea buddy... next time your not trying, put on 300 or 315 and push it at least once. Shouldn't be a problem if you just pushed 285x2.

burlyman30
11-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Nice going bud. Your catching up to me... or at least the numbers I put up after a few months out of the gym. Lol

So we know you could have done 295 x 1... 300 is right around the corner, big guy.

VayneZ
11-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Strength! Nice bro!!

weekend
11-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Oh was definitely trying to get one this time, was just not trying recently. I had done 275 before but recently just been going for rep PRs on 225. Still never got 3x10 lol, but last week got 3x7 pause reps so I think I can do 3x10 with a little bounce now

Second rep of 285 had a bounce but first rep didn't but still wasn't a pause rep

weekend
11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Just did legs, have been weaker on squats ever since my hip injury but I stuck to deadlift and leg extension for a while and let it heal.

Hit 295 3x5, then 315 for a set of 4.. Tried for a 5th and failed, spotter couldn't help and it was gnarly, but I came out unscathed.

Followed up with:

Stiff leg dead 225 4x10
Leg extension 5x16 (8 reps at 110, 8 reps at 60 per set. Burn felt good this way with really tired legs)
Leg curl 5x16 (130 and 60 lbs 8 and 8)
Leg press 3x12 with 5 plates each side
Calves

Ran to and from the gym for a total of 1.5 miles too, first non bedroom cardio in a while lol

h2s
11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Ran to and from the gym for a total of 1.5 miles too, first non bedroom cardio in a while lol

lol

weekend
11-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Haha

So I have noticed this for about 6 months but every time I do stiff leg my right ham gets way more sore. I keep trying to adjust my footing to get the left one more but it never works. My left one doesn't hurt right now when I touch the ground but my right one is pretty tight!

The left one is definitely smaller too but my left quad is slightly bigger than the right...

burlyman30
11-05-2013, 11:48 PM
first non bedroom cardio in a while lol

Can't call it cardio when it only lasts 2 minutes. :p

weekend
11-06-2013, 02:35 AM
Damn, sorry if that's how long it lasts for you...

VayneZ
11-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Man, how bad was the fail in squat? Glad you came out good though bro. I feel you on the hams. I repped out on 135's @ 15-20 reps (haven't gone that light in awhile!) on SLDL. This was Tuesday... Today I'm debating whether to go for conv deadz or not... because my hams are SORE! Feels nice to go really light once awhile.

weekend
11-14-2013, 04:20 PM

last sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

(no pump)

burlyman30
11-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Looking great, bud. What's your plan from here... lean bulk?

And next time maybe you should take a picture of her instead of the other way around... :rolleyes:

nate3993
11-14-2013, 04:57 PM
i hate u weekend.

burlyman30
11-14-2013, 05:01 PM
i love u weekend.

/corrected

nate3993
11-14-2013, 05:03 PM
ok....maybe thats true. i mean. he likes weed, working out, and green smoothies. soul mate? lol

weekend
11-14-2013, 06:00 PM
I also like pussy

milehighguy
11-14-2013, 06:01 PM
ok....maybe thats true. i mean. he likes weed, working out, and green smoothies. soul mate? lol

Wait...how do we know that is not Nate's hand in the pic?!...

;)

weekend
11-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Just hit the 125 lb dumbbell press for 2 reps!

burlyman30
11-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Just hit the 125 lb dumbbell press for 2 reps!

nice job! We're neck-and-neck, it seems. 120s for sets of 8 lately. :cool:

weekend
11-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Meh I just did 105 3x7 after so a bit behind. I don't have quite as much lat to Support haha

burlyman30
11-14-2013, 07:04 PM
Meh I just did 105 3x7 after so a bit behind. I don't have quite as much lat to Support haha

Lol. Yup... just flare the lats and the weight is halfway up already. Haha

weekend
11-14-2013, 11:25 PM
the plan from here is uncertain. i want to gain more mass especially on my arms and traps. teardrop would be nice as well. upper chest too.

but i want to truly shred at some point as well.

to be honest, diet has been mediocre.

i have eaten 250-300 g protein daily, but vegetable consumption is not what it should be and i am finding myself fiending for carbs, especially sugar.

thinking i may just bulk thru thanksgiving, then cut hard on my last weeks of tren.

diet wise, thats the part i have least figured out haha. i know how to get cut, but i am disappointed in the gym (strength and pump) when cutting... blah

i have kinda just been eating when hungry, and hoping for the best. bad...

burlyman30
11-14-2013, 11:45 PM
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I get the sense that you lack direction. I'd say pick one goal (bulking OR recomp OR cutting) and strive toward it 100%. Bulking and cutting in the same cycle never made sense to me.

I don't want to sound critical, because as it stands, you've built a great physique thus far. I just get the sense that you could accomplish more and go further, faster if all your wheels were turning in the same direction.

weekend
11-15-2013, 12:31 AM
well my current path is recomp. you are correct that i lack direction. my original plan was to cut, but i felt that i may be spinning my wheels spending time on cycle getting cut, when i could get huge. then i bulk for a few days, feel fatter and then get pissed and try to cut some more lol.

i dunno. dont want the stretch marks to blow up too big either, and part of the point of this cycle was to nuke my gyno with a ton of masteron. it is still being nuked even with the tren. totally unnoticeable now, the lumps are beginning to feel soft, not only small but soft. caloric restriction helps this goal.

basically i want to get significantly leaner and put another inch on my arms. they are only 16.5 now unpumped, started the cycle at 16, but they are wayyy more defined. would love 17.5, which is where i am guessing they are pumped.

probably a lofty goal. arnold always said you had to add 20 lbs to get an inch... if i recall correctly.

right now my instinct is to lean bulk thru thanksgiving, then cut hard for the end of tren, then rebound then recomp the rest of the cycle which will be around 5 weeks of test + mast and maybe var / winny

^probably sounds retarded

i'm all over the place.

the one thing i have going for me is that i train really hard and make rest and protein a huge priority!

burlyman30
11-15-2013, 12:46 AM
You do train really hard. I've read some of your workout logs. I thought I worked out hard, but you would put me under the table for sure. haha.

Define a single goal. And focus on it. Do everything in your power to accomplish that one goal. Otherwise it's two steps forward, one step back as you switch priorities midstream.

Oh, and as far as your arms... man, you are right behind me. Taping just barely under 17 now. Never had 18s, but think they would look awesome on you and me both. haha.

weekend
11-15-2013, 04:45 AM
18s sound just right.

Hot damn, let's get em.

Course of action? More volume?

I think I need more tricep...

Right bicep shape is more developed than left. Hangs lower and looks more "naturally swole" than the left, which I guess it is lol but you know what I'm sayin.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I wanna just get my weight up to 205 and then focus on getting as cut as I can but stay above 200 lbs. is that a defined goal? Haha.

burlyman30
11-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Not necessarily more volume... I'd say "the right amount" of volume, though. You'll have to figure out what that amount is.

some things that have helped me...

on back day do narrow grip pulldowns with palms facing you. Great compound movement and you can pile on more weight than you could on a curl bar. And its good for your lats. Lol

Weighted dips for the tris if you aren't already doing them. I do dips as a transition exercise after chest and before tricep isolation stuff. Great chest pump, too.

Bis and tris need to be stretched under load, so a good exercise for this is db curls on the incline bench. The lower the incline and the further the elbows go back, the greater the stretch. Dont need much weight... I never go above 35s on this. Overhead extensions for triceps are a good stretcher.

weekend
11-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Nice on the stretches. Already doing the pulldowns (240x8) and dips (90x8)...

burlyman30
11-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Nice on the stretches. Already doing the pulldowns (240x8) and dips (90x8)...

Right on... now it's just time to increase your workload through more weight, more reps, or more sets. With the additional recovery tren gives you, are you taking advantage of that with increased volume?

O_RYAN_007
11-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Right on... now it's just time to increase your workload through more weight, more reps, or more sets. With the additional recovery tren gives you, are you taking advantage of that with increased volume?

aLL VERY GOOD POINTS!

I'm upping my weight on all lifts and adding more volume on RE and DE days if it feels right. My recovery is ridiculous right now!

weekend
11-15-2013, 11:48 AM
I Volume has gone up for sure.

Irritated my shoulder last week so upper workouts are just getting back to full quality. Like yesterday I had to do 205 on incline instead of going for a PR at 225+... Ached a tad after but it is fine soon after. My shoulder is always kinda iffy though and flat bench + dips never bother it.

I did cleans and it just didn't feel right, I think that cleans might be a bad idea on cycle haha

VayneZ
11-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Weekend, looking badass bro!

I'll add you to my ''motivational'' list. Whatever direction you choose to go, be proud for what you have created thus far, and at 21! geez!
Thanks again for convincing me on the cutting-plan idea as well, I'm GLAD I listened!

weekend
11-21-2013, 11:34 PM
I just got it guys...

495 deadlift!

100 mg test suspension preworkout with a liter of carrot juice lol

burlyman30
11-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I just got it guys...

495 deadlift!

100 mg test suspension preworkout with a liter of carrot juice lol

Nice going, big dog. Bet it felt awesome.

I haven't pulled in 6 months, but I'm giving it a shot tomorrow. :eek:

weekend
11-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Haha I dunno it felt nuts. I got a guy to take a video tho.

Workout was like this:

Deadlift
135x8
185x8
225x8
275x6
315x6
365x1
405x1
455x1
475x1
495x1

Deficit Deadlift (2 plate / 5 ish inches)
225x8
275x8
325x8
325x8
325x8
325x8

Stiff leg deadlift
185x10
185x10
235x10
235x10

Leg Curl
50 each leg x 8 x 4 sets
80 for both legs combined x20 rep

Done

198 lbs today. Started cycle 8 weeks ago at 185 lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

475 was also a PR but significantly easier than 495

burlyman30
11-22-2013, 01:13 AM
Post the vid, bro. Gotta see this!

Jack O'Neill
11-22-2013, 03:56 AM
Post the vid, bro. Gotta see this!

^^^ Yes, me too !

weekend
11-22-2013, 04:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGBQ01CuRhk&feature=youtu.be

the grunt was ridiculous. i had no idea with my headphones on lol

milehighguy
11-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Dang weekend...very nice! You are pulling some big weight there.

burlyman30
11-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Right on.

Cobalt
11-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Pansy, set your weight down, don't drop it, lol.

Seriously, 495 is a good bit of weight, nice job.

O_RYAN_007
11-22-2013, 09:34 AM
Nice weight you are pulling, but you upper back was EXTREMELY rounded. Not a good thing at all. Try keeping your core a little tighter too.

Jack O'Neill
11-22-2013, 10:55 AM
Nice weight you are pulling, but you upper back was EXTREMELY rounded. Not a good thing at all. Try keeping your core a little tighter too.

+1. I have a backache for you when I watch your video

However very great perf Weekend! You did it !

VayneZ
11-22-2013, 11:00 AM
10 plates!! Awesome strength increase bro! Very very very impressed.
I hear you Ryan on the back advise bro. Rodja advised me the same when I pulled 500 back in august (when I was still strong). Ever since then I've been focusing more on the arch.

Not sure how you're feeling Weekend, but after I nailed heavy weight like that, I honestly believe that it was the trigger to my current lower back problem. I am feeling way better today however. But it took a few months of sucky recovery to be able to go hard again. Don't wait till you feel that deep ''sting''.

However... I am STILL impressed though, especially for a lean guy like you to have such strength! kudos man

weekend
11-22-2013, 11:37 AM
Huh, my back would never hurt from this form I'm pretty sure...

But I would also never be able to lift this weight with a flat back. 405x1 is a stretch with a flat back.

I agree it ain't too pretty but also not painful at all.

weekend
11-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah I dunno I watched that again and for a max I think that my form was good enough... I would have expected it to round more and am happy with how it looks. I have certainly performed reps with probably double the rounding with no issue...

burlyman30
11-22-2013, 12:10 PM
I have certainly performed reps with probably double the rounding with no issue...

:eek:

O_RYAN_007
11-22-2013, 02:54 PM
I want to be able to deadlift, squat, and bench when I'm older... If I want that to happen my form needs to be on point from this point forward. That's the way I look at it.

weekend
11-22-2013, 03:18 PM
I guess that's a good idea but I don't think I would make any gains if I didn't push the limit, which means a rounded thoracic...

I blame this form for my level of leanness.

Cobalt
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Just because you don't feel it now doesn't mean it won't catch up with you.

You've hit a nice PR, I'd suggest calming down on the weight and focus on form. It'll make a huge difference.

weekend
11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
yeah well i don't max like this more than once every 2 months... my back is flat with 405. i know 100% for sure that no damage was done to my back from this. everything was aligned.

and i don't even plan on doing deads for a while, doing deficit only and 325 was hard so i wanna get up to 405 on that.

feel it way more than a regular dead.

Cobalt
11-22-2013, 04:23 PM
As long as you play it safe, don't want to hear about you breaking something :cool:

O_RYAN_007
11-22-2013, 04:37 PM
You could correct your form within a couple months if you really wanted to. I did this for the most part when I first started training for my first meet. I had to change A LOT of things, and it took a while... But things are finally getting really good, I'm just glad form is solid in every lift.

weekend
11-22-2013, 04:40 PM
yeah.... snap city ain't where i wanna be.

but i really don't think that bend is a big deal.

squatting 315 is about infinity times more irritating to my back, and you guys would probably say my form looks great there.

- - - Updated - - -

but i always have good form except when i'm maxing, maybe you guys are thinking this is what i do every week? lol

KAB111
11-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Good warnings.... I didnt and Im having neck surgery on Monday. After I injured myself I realised that I wasnt going to amke any gains at all for 6 months or better. I would have been better off making sure my form was rally good than pushing huge weight. Just my experience tho.

O_RYAN_007
11-22-2013, 05:14 PM
yeah.... snap city ain't where i wanna be.

but i really don't think that bend is a big deal.

squatting 315 is about infinity times more irritating to my back, and you guys would probably say my form looks great there.

- - - Updated - - -

but i always have good form except when i'm maxing, maybe you guys are thinking this is what i do every week? lol

I think a true max can be off a little on form, but not to that extent... Having great form is whats going to get you to lockout. Just keep that in mind. I don't think that everyone of your lifts are off on form, but just try improving your form as you go heavier.

VayneZ
11-22-2013, 07:19 PM
When I nailed 500, it didn't feel that bad. But after that it started getting worse and worse with every attempt at pulls.
Only a few people told me my form was off. A lot of people didn't, so I could of easily just ignored ''the few'' that did.

Today I did 475 (haven't gone this heavy for about 2 months) and I wish I had someone to record it! But I felt that taking the advise and pointers I received to heart, and working on those little details, helped me improve a lot, and like Ryan said, ''we all wanna deadlift tomorrow or when we are old''.

Whenever one of you tell me I'm doing something wrong or off, or can improve in something, I humble myself and listen. Might not make too much sense the first time, and especially because of years of experience and ego. But in the end, I always end up stronger.

That's why I love this board. Nothing but Good advise.

Personally I don't believe your form was THAATT bad, but I can see where you ''can'' improve, and so do many of the powerlifter guys here. We just wanna see you get bigger, stronger and faster bro. That's why we share our perspectives.

P.S. I like how you say: ''I blame the leanness'' :p nice one!! haha

weekend
11-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Haha I appreciate the concern guys!

My form was worse than this when I got to 315 for the first time, and forcing the max out is what led me to getting here. I will work on only pulling weights I can do with good form for a while.

VayneZ
11-23-2013, 06:58 PM
you're a machine Weekend! In the direction you're heading.. April 2014 you're gonna be built to kill

weekend
11-26-2013, 02:11 PM
just did my first ventrogluteal injections!

definitely seems like whats up, definitely feel like i got in muscle with a slin as well.

2 injections every day gets to be a little worrying when there's still pip.

getting ventro's and pecs fully in the rotation stat.

using for most of the cycle:

long and short head tricep
all over the outer quads
delts

going to add ventro and pec to the equation.

sort of tempted to add biceps. but so many veins idk.

weekend
11-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Yesterday's back workout:

High Pulls
135x10
155x8
155x8
185x8
185x8
205x6
155x12

Wide grip lat pulldown
140x10
160x10
160x10
180x10
180x10
180x10
160x10
160x10
140x10
140x10

Facepulls (lying on a bench, my favorite!)

65x10
65x10
65x10
85x10
85x10
85x10
95x10
95x10
95x10
65x15

Cable row
240x8
260x8
260x8
260x6
160x20
140x15 slower tempo

Rear delt fly
25lb 3x15

Deficit deadlifts (45, 35, 25 bumper plates)
185x10
225x8
275x8
315x6
365x3
405x2
315x8
315x8
315x6

Sore as a mofuckuh

JM1000
11-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Dat volume!!!

I've never been able to do full back workouts higher/lower back. How much time you in the gym?

deadlifted for the first time in 5 months yesterday and went up to 315 pretty easily. no pain today.

weekend
11-28-2013, 06:53 PM
That was a 2 hour workout. Normal workouts are usually 1.5 hours. Me and my girl were goin hard, no one in the gym, it was great. She learned to front squat too.

I lift 5 days a week. Also yoga mon+weds so those days I'm actually at the gym 3.5 hours usually

VayneZ
11-29-2013, 04:07 PM
What JM said! Holy Volume!

With the cycle your on and volume of heavy sets like that, you're gonna grow big

weekend
12-02-2013, 02:12 AM
did 225 on front squats today with no wrist pain thanks to using straps as handles on the bar. has anyone done this before? it's amazing.

some progress pics from yesterday. the tren really upgraded the cycle big time. and i feel like i am going to make big steps in a good direction soon...

Sperwer
12-02-2013, 02:22 AM
lookin' good

burlyman30
12-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Looks like you are thickening up nicely without having added any bodyfat... Back seems much improved from the last pic I remember seeing.. very nice.

Scope75
12-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Damn good work bro.
You are nicely proportioned.

JM1000
12-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Lookin good weekend! Makes me wanna get my thumb muscles working again :O

Delts and traps are sick bro

weekend
12-02-2013, 01:50 PM
need arms and mid/low back.

more obliques too.

decently satisfied with where my legs are at right now, really, they are pretty big and bulky and i don't place tooo much importance on them since no one will see them. definitely trying to make the biggest gains on upper body. calves are a priority though. of course i would accept gains anywhere haha.

cycle layout so far:

week 1
masteron prop 300 mg
anavar 40 mg/day

week 2
masteron prop 525 mg
anavar 40 mg/day

week 3
test acetate 140 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
anavar 30 mg/day

week 4-5
test acetate 350 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
anavar 20 mg/day

week 6
test acetate 350 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
tren acetate ~100 mg

week 7
test acetate 350 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
tren acetate ~180 mg

week 8
test acetate 280 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
tren acetate 350 mg

week 9
test acetate 280 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
tren acetate 560 mg
anavar 40 mg

week 10
test acetate 210 mg
masteron prop 525 mg
tren acetate 490 mg
anavar 40 mg

going to likely run it out to about 15 weeks.

plan is to finish up tren with winstrol which should arrive in a few days.

so i'll drop the anavar, add winstrol for 3 weeks or so.

next monday i'll be adding boldenone acetate. i have two vials so i'll only be using 2 grams of boldenone. may not give much of a result but it was free, in exchange for a review. people are scared of the PIP.

i'll run boldenone acetate with test and mast up till week 14 ish, and then the last week will be masteron and maybe anavar if i have any left.

then PCT starts!

burlyman30
12-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Interested in the boldenone acetate, as I've only seen/used it as an undecyclenate ester. Wondering what those effects will be, or if they are even noticeable along with the tren.

weekend
12-02-2013, 02:11 PM
i have a very good feel for what the masteron test combo does, and i will be running the boldenone past the tren and winstrol.

so i may be able to tell. certainly won't be able to tell much during the tren as i'll be adding winstrol which i haven't used before.

maybe not. i'm glad to give it a try because the undecylenate ester is such a commitment lol, i liked running this short ester cycle so far because i can change things up and see the results fast.

burlyman30
12-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Winny has some very particular characteristics... you'll notice those effects for sure. :cool:

weekend
12-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Winny has some very particular characteristics... you'll notice those effects for sure. :cool:

what do you think i will notice?

O_RYAN_007
12-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Looking really good buddy! I must say I was right around where you are now before the holiday weekend, but I didn't care at all over the holidays so I splurged. I may post some pics in my thread at the end of the week to show progress. I'm all about power, but my body i still looking great!

burlyman30
12-02-2013, 03:38 PM
what do you think i will notice?

It will have a leaning effect, though I believe this is done through the mechanism of water shed from androgen usage. Tightness... everything feels tighter, in both good and bad ways. Skin will tighten around the muscles, providing a hardening effect. With enough time on it, you would likely notice range of motion limitations, but not sure that will happen on a shorter cycle. Some of the androgenic effects may mimic the masteron you'll be on, though I believe the Winny will feel like "mast+".

weekend
12-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Post those pics!

These pics were taken after 4 days straight of thanksgiving for nearly every meal. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, ice cream, yams. It didn't get old. The only exceptions were beef roast, fruit, fried chicken, pho, protein shakes. Literally all I ate for the 4 days before these pics. If tren weren't in the picture, I'm sure this would have turned out much differently!

- - - Updated - - -

I think I had 2 mcflurrys as well. One time I got pho, then a half lb fried chicken and a Oreo mcflurry for dessert. Funny shit.

- - - Updated - - -

^excited to see what the winny can do!

weekend
12-02-2013, 11:40 PM
todays lift was cool

yoga for 1.5 hours beforehand. not sure if i mentioned but i have been doing yoga monday and wednesday all of the cycle. i intend to keep doing it all year. it feels great. and i always lift right after so monday and wednesday i'm in the gym for like 3 hours lol

chest

cable row
85 3x15 warm up the lats

decline bench
135x8
185x5
225x4
275x2
295x1 PR
315x1 PR
225x8
225x8
225x8
225x8

Incline DB
50x8
70x8
85x8
85x8
85x8
85x8
^did these really slow, with a 20 second fascial stretch at the end of each set. felt great

pec dec fly
85 lb 4x12

rotary chest press
115 lb 4x10

incline hammer press
70 lb each side 3x10

isolateral wide chest
2 plates each side 3x8
2.5 plates 1x8
2.5 plates 1x8 ->restpause->1x10

diamond pushups
3x10

Cobalt
12-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Impressive decline benching!

How much longer are you going to be on gear?

weekend
12-03-2013, 02:50 PM
6 weeks.

Maybe 7...

Honestly, I really really like being on tren...

burlyman30
12-03-2013, 03:10 PM
I really really like being on tren...

Lol...

The percentage of tren worshipers on this forum is astounding. Haha

Cobalt
12-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Tren is awesome, lol.

Just watch out when you come off of it. Holy shit you will hit a wall HARD if you just stop. I have to taper it down for a week or so, otherwise I get wicked lethargy.

burlyman30
12-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Tren is awesome, lol.

Just watch out when you come off of it. Holy shit you will hit a wall HARD if you just stop. I have to taper it down for a week or so, otherwise I get wicked lethargy.

Wait. What's this about coming off??

weekend
12-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Wait. What's this about coming off??

i actually like to taper everything now.

friends who jump right into full dose anything always seem to get sick.

i have only had one cold on this cycle, many friends will get 3 colds and a flu lol

just pinned upper pecs for the first time,

i am doing 2 slins a day, .8 ml in each.

so i did .4 in each upper pec and .4 in each lower.

lower hurts more than upper, upper was one of the easiest spots ever so far, but you have to do it under light and avoid them green veins lol

i like pecs though overall i think once the virgin muscle is gone it will be a great site.

may try traps soon as well. my triceps and quads seem tired.

ventroglutes are growing from just 2 injections on each side. no soreness left but they seriously pop out way more now.

burlyman30
12-03-2013, 05:52 PM
How are your arms coming along? I just happened to tape mine this morning at 17.25. Are we hitting 18 simultaneously this year?

JM1000
12-03-2013, 06:01 PM
arms arms arms!

mine are up 2/3inch in a year :D

weekend
12-03-2013, 06:02 PM
mine are not 17 yet lol im pissed.

but gf says definition increase is huge, so i'm hoping i was just holding more fat there than i thought

goal is 17.5 by the end of cycle.

picked up some peptides for post cycle despite jels advice... want to use them to maintain gains while waiting for testosterone to recover

i will save them for post pct if i find out an actual reason not to use them.

8 vials mod GRF

3 vials ipamorelin

2 vials ghrp 2

3 vials MGF

JM1000
12-03-2013, 06:03 PM
your cycle bill must be off the charts at this point lol!

weekend
12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
your cycle bill must be off the charts at this point lol!

probably. especially using NP lol, i haven't kept track though cause i am also in the process of stocking up a pretty big stash.

if this package shows up i'll have 10 g of primo ready to go for next cycle.

plus mast test, var and tren left over

Scope75
12-03-2013, 08:50 PM
probably. especially using NP lol, i haven't kept track though cause i am also in the process of stocking up a pretty big stash.

if this package shows up i'll have 10 g of primo ready to go for next cycle.

plus mast test, var and tren left over
Now that's one package I'd like to have mistakenly delivered to my house.

weekend
12-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Now that's one package I'd like to have mistakenly delivered to my house.

heh, i already have 6 g, just 4 more in there!

ryhigh
12-03-2013, 09:00 PM
brb, finding weekends address and waiting for package to arrive

Scope75
12-03-2013, 09:09 PM
brb, finding weekends address and waiting for package to arrive
And jacking the stash in his house.

ryhigh
12-03-2013, 09:21 PM
teamwork

weekend
12-04-2013, 01:53 AM
bastards!

you'll never find the stash

Scope75
12-04-2013, 03:35 AM
He probably has it keystered...

nate3993
12-04-2013, 04:11 AM
ok. fine. i'll do the searching and take one for the team

weekend
12-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Got a delicious package today... Christmas came early!

Now I have stashed a big ole cycle of primo, some extra tren mast and test... And I got my winny.

So took my first dose of Winstrol (25 mg) before yoga just now. The pump was noticeable and intense. The instructor commented on my gains after class :D

Oh, and I wore the pheromones today... It definitely had an effect after being in a room with mostly women for an hour and a half. I think they don't work as well unless they are around you for a while.

JM1000
12-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Couldn't manage to have that all lying around lol! I would
Make bad decisions :P

weekend
12-05-2013, 09:28 AM
lol. I like having full sized nuts and knowing I can gain drug free. It's easy for me to stay off for at least 5-6 months and then the itch comes back. Hopefully I can make it a year off this time.

Thinking if I take enough time off and then do a primo solo that will be a lot easier on my HPTA.

I wonder if I kept doing one cycle per year, at what point am I screwed...

weekend
12-06-2013, 09:51 PM
it seems winstrol is a fairly potent diuretic.

rapid urination after water consumption. i have drank 3/4 gallon since waking up from my nap but urinated ALL of it out within one hour... i checked by weighing myself.

wondering how much electrolyte i need to consume to maintain proper balance...

burlyman30
12-07-2013, 01:33 AM
wondering how much electrolyte i need to consume to maintain proper balance...

If you get concerned about it you could add a multi vitamin/mineral morning and night. If you notice any sign of cramping then add a calcium/ magnesium supplement and eat a potato for the potassium (higher than that of a banana).

weekend
12-07-2013, 04:35 AM
I eat potato and banana and low sodium v8 pretty much every day.

I think it's good but I'm only 2.5 days in.

Just had a weird/disappointingly low volume workout

It was 1.2 hours but the gym closed. I decided to just call it good and hit it hard the next 3 days in a row.

Rack pulls (1 inch below kneecap) first time trying these
135x8
225x6
275x5
315x5
335x3
365x1
385x1
405x1
425x1<-so hard
455x1 <-so damn hard
405x5
405x5
405x5

I was keeping a full thoracic extension through ALL reps. Felt it in new places.

Weighted chins
35 lb x 12
70 lb x 8
70 lb x 8
70 lb x 6
60 lb x 8
35 lb x 10

Farmers walk
125 DBS x 50 m
125 x 50
125x100
115x80
115x20
115x100
105x100
105x100

That was it. My grip definitely got schooled.

I could have lifted for 2 more hours. Fuck.

weekend
12-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Also did my first front levers today.

That's what my friend called them. Some barstarz type shit.

Got 3 x 8

Never was able to do it before, my core and back have made major improvements.

O_RYAN_007
12-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Also did my first front levers today.

That's what my friend called them. Some barstarz type shit.

Got 3 x 8

Never was able to do it before, my core and back have made major improvements.

Front levers??

weekend
12-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Front lever tutorial - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shp1srg2WiY)

skip to 3:20

with legs straight is what i did.

burlyman30
12-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Nice. The "dragonfly" move he showed is something I used to do a lot as a youngster. The bigger your legs get, the harder all of those moves become-- ever notice the legs of a male gymnast? Lol

weekend
12-08-2013, 05:18 PM
don't wanna speak too soon... but my gyno seems to be shrinking rapidly. took extra test suspension yesterday too.

winstrol may be a gyno miracle, but it's only day 4 so we'll see.

dropping tren from 70 mg to 50 mg starting tuesday. then i'll have about 20 days left on it.

adding boldenone acetate on thursday.

honestly my main reason for the cycle was to shrink gyno. i just forgot that once the muscles started comin!

VayneZ
12-08-2013, 08:01 PM
455 right below knee cap! Strong bro! Strong!!!!! I hope the gyno issue gets completely solved man.

weekend
12-08-2013, 08:57 PM
It's solved in my mind. It's just like if the change that happened in the last few days continues it may wither away to zero.

Is 455 good if I could do 495 off the floor? Back was flat but still

VayneZ
12-09-2013, 01:23 PM
It's solved in my mind. It's just like if the change that happened in the last few days continues it may wither away to zero.

Is 455 good if I could do 495 off the floor? Back was flat but still

Ah man my bad! for some reason I thought I read 545!!! lol

455 is heavy! But with rack pulls you can technically go a bit heavier than what you do off the floor. I'm not as strong as you are but I would hit 545 at ''around kneecap'' every now and then (a bit more easy), but often my hands would bleed though. A lot easier to keep a flat back since the distance is shorter and you're halfway up already.

O_RYAN_007
12-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Ah man my bad! for some reason I thought I read 545!!! lol

455 is heavy! But with rack pulls you can technically go a bit heavier than what you do off the floor. I'm not as strong as you are but I would hit 545 at ''around kneecap'' every now and then (a bit more easy), but often my hands would bleed though. A lot easier to keep a flat back since the distance is shorter and you're halfway up already.

Train the grip, its sounds like your grip is slipping and that's causing your callouses to tear off. That happened to me once we started with the BOSS CUBE.

weekend
12-09-2013, 10:19 PM
I have begun to feel the effects of Winstrol. My skin is thinner and I have my first ever protruding veins on quads. It's a good feelin. Night sweats have increased.

Unfortunately I went very hard on arms on Saturday and now yesterday and today I am feeling a soreness in my long head biceps tendons. It hurts when doing a full flex of the bicep or any curl movement over 30 lbs. as well as during today's chest workout I tried dumbbell bench but it hurt too much over 70 lbs DBS and then on barbell it hurt as well so I dropped to 185 for pause reps and finished off by doing
More legs.

Obviously some rest is in order, but is this due to Winstrol or just my ridiculous workout intensity?

Sperwer
12-10-2013, 07:29 AM
I have begun to feel the effects of Winstrol. My skin is thinner and I have my first ever protruding veins on quads. It's a good feelin. Night sweats have increased.

Unfortunately I went very hard on arms on Saturday and now yesterday and today I am feeling a soreness in my long head biceps tendons. It hurts when doing a full flex of the bicep or any curl movement over 30 lbs. as well as during today's chest workout I tried dumbbell bench but it hurt too much over 70 lbs DBS and then on barbell it hurt as well so I dropped to 185 for pause reps and finished off by doing
More legs.

Obviously some rest is in order, but is this due to Winstrol or just my ridiculous workout intensity?

Have you tried any of the PHs to winstrol? How does it compare? Sounds like the Winnie comes on harder and faster. Can't wait to get hands on my order which i expect to be able to pick-up when I'm back stateside for the holidays.

I think the soreness comes from the
greater volume/intensity that the Tren God facilitates. I've been completely thrashing every body part since it kicked in - and I'm now doing 100 ED - and have gotten to the point where i have to spend EOD recovering, which the Tren also does a marvelous job of promoting. It's like a liquor that i once experienced in the old town in Koln some years ago that my German buddies described as the cure for the illness it causes - provided you drank enough of it; something that was not easy to do because it tasted like used 100 wt motor oil into which someone had tossed some fermented hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

O_RYAN_007
12-10-2013, 08:30 AM

More legs.

From the sounds of this compound, I will never try it. It has both good and bad strong points, but I'd stick with var and mast.

burlyman30
12-10-2013, 11:40 AM
From the sounds of this compound, I will never try it. It has both good and bad strong points, but I'd stick with var and mast.

For your purposes, Winny holds very little value. It is a BBing contest prep drug. Hardens, leans out, vascularizes, but the strength that comes with it can also bring injury as everything is dry and tight as a drum.

I won't use it again, unless I get a wild hair and end up doing a masters level BBing show. And if I did use it, it would be for no more than 4 weeks.

burlyman30
12-10-2013, 11:41 AM

More legs.

Tread carefully, brother.

DJM
12-10-2013, 01:57 PM
its the winstrol and ai dosage guranteed
back off something before you turn into mr glass

weekend
12-10-2013, 02:30 PM
dropped AI to 6.25 ED. will drop further.

also going to drop the mast to 420 while on winny.

tendons feel 50% healed today

i believe i have actually had this pain before but it only came about as strong as it feels today.

have no trouble doing shrugs or lateral raises, so i'll be hitting those hard along with legs for the next few days, and start up again with overhead press for my first press and then maybe work biceps with some light weight on the weekend (curl 20-30 lbs for many reps or something)

- - - Updated - - -

but for now, i'm taking today off and doing yoga tomorrow.

no gym at all till thursday.

DJM
12-10-2013, 02:32 PM
theres your answer
mast + ai + winny
i did that except epi not winny and i dropped the ai completely, mast was 400 whole time
i couldnt bench a plate at one point it was so bad then once fixed back up to 3
i hurt my elbow tho abd its something that nags ever since so like burly said be careful with these cocktails of hormones

weekend
12-10-2013, 02:38 PM
you think i should drop the AI altogether for a while?

i did a rep of 265 on bench and it was like okay but i was going to go for 300 and then i was like.. fuck this i am gonna hurt myself.

it's a weird pain because it doesn't hurt at all unless i flex my bicep (and only when my forearm is contacting my bicep) or if the bicep is actually under a load (which apparently it is during bench, and definitely was worse with DBs because getting them up hurt)

no pain from doing controlled rows with 100 lbs (thats my fav warm up on chest day)

at any rate i'm sure this will heal fast considering the difference between today and last night and doing arnold cheat curls with 135 lb is probably the culprit. i will make sure to stay with stricter form on the winny.

the joints themselves don't hurt, but i have had some twangs here and there like they are in the wrong position and need to snap back in.

- - - Updated - - -

on a positive note, i can now do sets of 10 on pistol squats without putting my foot down, ass to grass. if i'm ever without a gym, a pullup bar and pistol squats will probably keep me swole, so thats great. thanks to yoga.

DJM
12-10-2013, 02:38 PM
drop it
youll never know unless you play around with stuff

weekend
12-11-2013, 02:40 PM
tendons healed another 50% today.

so 75% healed. i could do biceps today if i wanted, but i will give it some days.

out of curiosity, i went ahead and gave the smaller of my gyno (right side is only 2/3 the size of left) a strong squeeze to see if it would milk. it still does! very minimally.

but this is realizing my gyno is much smaller than it ever was recently. i went back to some old pics before hormones and realized... it's better now than it was before touching hormones! and it still milks! albeit, a very very small amount.

so i guess you really can milk anything with nipples!

cliffs: GREAT GYNO SUCCESS

nate3993
12-11-2013, 09:05 PM
U milked urself. Haha

Glad to hear it's clearing up though. So you've had gyno for a while I guess huh?

weekend
12-11-2013, 09:34 PM
well i first remember it happening in summer when i was about 13... my bro was like "i hate my fuckin nipples bro" and i was like "i got em too man chill" they were as big as they got at their worst this last year.

then i forgot about them until using steroids! and now they are shrunk down probably smaller than they have ever been since the pubertal flareup.

not the first time i have milked myself.