PDA

View Full Version : is this a good beginners cycle?

Rojasfitness
05-28-2013, 08:56 PM
hey guys i been lifting for about two years and would like to go into pro hormones would this be a good stack?
i plan to buy these in a month or two

Triumphalis (90 Caps)

Mithras

alpha bulk

and any advice on what pct or on cycle support i should take thanks guys

Rodja
05-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Granted this is just from how it looks on paper, but Mithras does not look like a starter steroid. Don't they still make hdrol clones? That's definitely more of a starter.

Rojasfitness
05-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Yeah im to this my friend has taken cycles of Dbol but that seems to strong to start of with what do you recommend as a starters cycle? also were can i find them im mostly likely going to buy them of phfsupplements
i can get milk thistle at the supplement store i work at

USN HM 350Z
05-28-2013, 09:05 PM
like Rodja said, go with Hdrol as your first cycle. You should get good results from this in strength and muscle increase.

Use Aegis or Liver Lock to keep your liver happy. Don't waste the money on Milk Thistle.

Rojasfitness
05-28-2013, 09:09 PM
where can i find hdrol?

USN HM 350Z
05-28-2013, 09:19 PM
where can i find hdrol?

Here is some at socal nutrition. Halo Extreme (http://socal-nutrition.com/prohormones/IML-Halo-Extreme)

do a little research on PCT also.

Rojasfitness
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
seems a little cheap for hdrol is it legit?

USN HM 350Z
05-28-2013, 09:42 PM
yes. pro hormones are not very expensive.

Rojasfitness
05-28-2013, 10:18 PM
okay thanks ill look more into hdrol

weekend
05-28-2013, 11:50 PM
i think run dermacrine and stanodrol for a first cycle. more expensive than hdrol but also nontoxic and will give you a chance to understand what cycling is like before you dive into toxic PH's or injectables...

both are carried at socal.

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 12:17 AM
i think run dermacrine and stanodrol for a first cycle. more expensive than hdrol but also nontoxic and will give you a chance to understand what cycling is like before you dive into toxic PH's or injectables...

both are carried at socal.

I'd agree with this. Start here ^^^ to get your feet wet while you learn about some of the harsh effects of methyls on the body before just rushing out to buy them.

weekend
05-29-2013, 12:21 AM
I'd agree with this. Start here ^^^ to get your feet wet while you learn about some of the harsh effects of methyls on the body before just rushing out to buy them.

to further elaborate, the stack you originally posted OP, was brown piss, liver damage, heartburn and back pumps waiting to happen

Sperwer
05-29-2013, 12:57 AM

Roger this; as a result of some poor advice I jumped into methyls right off the bat and had some unpleasant experiences, fortunately w/ no long-term impact.

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-29-2013, 05:46 AM
You be trollin?

Nobody can honestly tell you what Mithras is going to be like, but it looks harsh. Tri is also way too new to understand.

I love stano, but at effective doses its sides are WAAAAYYY worse than most methyls IME.

H-drol is the tried and true starter, try that.

DJM
05-29-2013, 05:56 AM
skip phs altogether
tbol > hdrol

or anavar for a first cycle, if you thought phs were too cheap to be legit then anavar is where its at

olddawg
05-29-2013, 06:10 AM
dj, what about a sticky in aas, and another in ph for maybe 1-2 different beginner cycles for cut-bulk-recomp? it'd answer a lot of questions for noobs

DJM
05-29-2013, 06:12 AM
dj, what about a sticky in aas, and another in ph for maybe 1-2 different beginner cycles for cut-bulk-recomp? it'd answer a lot of questions for noobs

good idea, ill get around to it today for sure
maybe burly is better suited for the ph one, im outta touch sorta......wtf is mitra lol

Coolazice
05-29-2013, 06:16 AM
wtf is mitra lol

Mithras

In the days of the Roman Empire a secretive cult worshipped the ancient and
powerful god Mithras.

Now you can inspire your own cult following with Mithras from Iron Legion.

Some think that the 'glory days' of the prohormone industry have passed, with
many companies scraping the bottom of the barrel with DHEA-derivatives that
are precursors of precursors of active compounds. The big-hitting compounds
like superdrol, pheraplex, and M1T have all become controlled substances, and nothing else has proven as effective for building impressive physiques in such a short space of time. Until now.

Born of Stone

Mithras combines the powerful features of several long-established and highlyrespected muscle-building products to bring you an anabolic agent capable of building the imposing god-like physique you seek. By combining the 2-methyl group of Superdrol and Methyl Stenbolone with the C2 double bond of Pheraplex, Iron Legion has produced a unique compound just as anabolic as –
perhaps more than – any of those mentioned.
Around ten times more anabolic than methyl testosterone, and with an an abolic:androgenic ratio of around 5:1, Mithras is almost certainly the strongest designer supplement since M1T – and is set to make demi-gods of its users.

Devastatingdave
05-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Mithras is certainly not a starter steroid for anyone. It should be handled with the same care and respect as phera, M1T, and superdrol.

However, triumphalis would be a great starter cycle in the 45mg range. In my experience it trumps Hdrols effects greatly. It will make you leaner, more vascular, and stronger than hdrol will.

pman42
05-29-2013, 11:08 PM
maybe i'll be the first to jump in here with a contradictory view, but my first cycle was pherplex, harsh as fuck although i did all my research, and i loved it and am glad i did it. here's why: after about 5 years of solid training i was at a standstill (looking back i would have tried a few other things, but what the hey) and i jumped on phera. gained 20 lbs mostly clean muscle, kept most of it, and it was enough for a good long while. probably it being my first exogenous hormone, the gains were magnified that much more, and i'm glad i didn't waste them on halodrol, which i have used since and is very mild, results-wise. i didn't have to jump on a different mild PH every 3 months. in fact i don't think i cycled again for a year. so in effect, although i did 1 month of a very harsh methylated pro-steroid, the gains i got were enough to keep me from using another for a year. the net stress on my liver and HPT axis was probably less than 3 or 4 cycles of milder shit.

at least that's what i think. i fucking love pheraplex and will always remember that first cycle fondly

this demethyl phera shit is so tempting. on paper it looks awesome, bet it will pan out too

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Good point, and amazing restraint waiting a whole year before cycling again.

Rojasfitness
05-30-2013, 11:06 AM
so Triumphalis Mithras alpha bulk are out of the picture? i have a friend who got really good results

Rojasfitness
05-30-2013, 11:10 AM
so how many servings would i take a day since its 2-3 capsules daily for 4 weeks?
for TRIUMPHALIS

weekend
05-30-2013, 11:38 AM
i personally think that whatever you take unless it's one of the hardcore blow the fuck up in 2 days steroids, run it for 6 weeks

Devastatingdave
05-30-2013, 01:37 PM
so how many servings would i take a day since its 2-3 capsules daily for 4 weeks?
for TRIUMPHALIS
Take 3-4 capsules a day for 4-6 weeks. I would recommend 6 weeks. Start at 30mg maybe and work your way to 60. Or run 45 or 60mg straight through. Either way the results will be good.

BrYmAsTeR
05-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Triumphalis should make for a good beginner cycle, however I wouldn't advise stacking with Mithras. Aegis + Talos for on-cycle support.

DJM
05-30-2013, 03:13 PM
crazy when the supports cost more than the anabolics

weekend
05-30-2013, 03:15 PM
^true.. friend was considering a cycle of t400 (first cycle) but hes poor and didnt want to use letro but was turned off by price of aromasin so he decided not to cycle at all. lol

DJM
05-30-2013, 03:23 PM
^true.. friend was considering a cycle of t400 (first cycle) but hes poor and didnt want to use letro but was turned off by price of aromasin so he decided not to cycle at all. lol

i meant more the talos and aegis, their price and need when running methylated orals that cost much less......they each last 30days ish, a short cycle........the t400 would could be 16wks and only one bottle of an ai needed

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 03:35 PM
i say get some quality var and/or dbol and go with that, if you're avoiding injectables.

edit: disclaimer, never ran dbol and pretty sure my var was shit, so feel free to dismiss my advice lol

DJM
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
when you add up all the talos and aegis and triumphalis and other stuff, var isnt expensive anymore.....love the stuff

Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/1244-sample-steroid-stacks-pinning-virgins.html)