PDA

View Full Version : Sample Steroid Stacks for Pinning Virgins

DJM
05-29-2013, 07:47 AM
pretty self explanatory, so lets get into it..................

ORAL ONLY AAS CYCLE

never the greatest idea, shorter cycles usually equal weaker gains, however for those who want to get their feet wet aas wise, and still weary of the needles, theres 3 cycles Id feel confident in running :

ANAVAR
wk 1-6/10 50-60mg ed
***its pretty side free, even in heightened doses, and gives the user strength, pumps, hardening, and some leaning, what else do you want, not a big size gainer but you could probably up cals significantly without a fat increase......iv done bunk var, underdosed, and very legit, the good stuff 40mg when stacked is solid dose wise, but solo id up it, length of cycle i feel is budget dependent, 6wks on the short end, 10 the max......imo no need for ancilleries, avoid booze, drink plenty water, eat well, eat your greens, and shouldnt be a need for liver aids or anything else, lipids will get hit so quality fish oil is a good idea.....pct should be pretty easy

TBOL
wk 1-6/8 50-60mg ed
***pretty much the same as above, vascularity as well (like var), and say add 5lbs gains wise, it seems to fill out the muscles more than var.....gains are very clean, great drug, might be the 1b to the var being 1a with regards to orals imo......only thing to watch is it can affect the bp somewhat

VAR/TBOL STACK
wk 1-6 30-40mg ed var, 40-50mg ed tbol.....50mg ed each max
***heightened risk for sides, in my experience this is where the bp went up, however nothing really else to note, the gains are epic if you have good stuff, most should see immaculate pumps, great strength and endurance, and a 24/7 pumped feeling, which each solo can provide but obviously stacking them pronounces all the effects.....i did this once for 3wks to finish off my tbol, and its on par with a dose of 350mg of tren

DJM
05-29-2013, 08:00 AM
FIRST TIME PINNER

TEST - TEST - TEST - TEST - TEST
500-600mg wk 12-16wks
***only way to go first time is test.........itll be the base of any future runs so you need to see how it treats you, ontop the fact no cycle will ever be as enjoyable, so start out with a good one......strength, libido, size, alpha, all will be spiked in a ramping effect from about week 2 till 7-8, then ride it out and hold onto what you built up.....no need for ancilleries, just eat for your goals.....an oral kicker like a dbol im not opposed to, however being a first run, perhaps save the orals for the end of the cycle, you know what test is giving you, and once it tapers off you kick your system with a new drug......a well dose quality test will do all the above, and you should feel it in about 2 weeks the first wave of effects

BEGINNER'S BULK

TEST/DBOL
test 500-600mg 12-16wks
dbol 30-40mg ed 1-4/5wks
***here adding dbol for rapid size and strength gains early in the cycle while waiting for the test to fully peak, can also be added the last few weeks for reasons stated above.........here it is ideal to have a liver aid on cycle, im not for, however many a proven quality products.....the goal of this run would be size thus diet should be big on cals with no regard for a little tummy fat......dbol if good quality, 30-40mg split through the day should work very well

***deca(nandrolone) is commonly used in bulks and first time bulk stacks, but imo isnt a beginner drug as it carries specific sides one might want a little more experience before dealing with

DJM
05-29-2013, 08:11 AM
BEGINNER'S RECOMP

TEST 250-500MG 12-16WKS
MASTERON 400-600MG 12-16WKS
***here we are adding masteron, a hardener, mild anti e, strength inducer, and killer for libido, all the while carrying minimal to no sides with regards to the aas landscape......anavar or tbol would be options recomp wise as well, but having already listed them, and avoiding orals if we are pinning, ontop of the great feedback this stack gets, i think its an excellent combo for a beginner who wants to maintain size while cutting some fat, all the while keeping strength too and a great sense of well being......masteron is tagged as a pre comp drug by supposed vets, however if the user has realistic expectations when using (meaning they dont expect to be shredded if they are 12-14%bf), and understands why they are using mast, they will be pleased

BEGINNER'S CUTTER

TEST 250MG WK 12-16WKS
MAST 600MG WK 12-16WKS
*** here the stack is indentical to the once above, however a lower test dose to minimize any chance of water retention, and going with the higher of the two suggested mast doses will provide a fat burning environment.....in the recomp diet needs to be clean but no real lowering of calories due to the metabolic effects of aas, however in this example, and looking to drop serious fat, ones diet should be geared towards the goal of fatloss thus lowering of calories, pyramiding them, any carb loading depleting scheme ect, to put the body in a fat burning state.....again here i would not be against the addition of anavar, but beginner = simplicity in my eyes so two drugs max

DJM
05-29-2013, 08:14 AM
for all injectable cycles

hcg 500-1000iu wk day 1 to last wk before pct (my protocol, open for debate)
pct clomid 100/50/50/25
aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (again my protocol)

****feel free to suggest anything for the above

Freepressright
05-29-2013, 08:32 AM
Excellent thread, DJM! Major kudos!

olddawg
05-29-2013, 08:56 AM
ditto

Cobalt
05-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Good info, will be making use of it.

I read the "sample steroid packs" and thought "FREE ROIDS!?"

You guys ruined me. :rolleyes:

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 09:44 AM
Good info, will be making use of it.

I read the "sample steroid packs" and thought "FREE ROIDS!?"

You guys ruined me. :rolleyes:

tren/deca/pullups for ultimate stack. That is all. :D

USN HM 350Z
05-29-2013, 09:49 AM
tren/deca/pullups for ultimate stack. That is all. :D

holy limp dick cycle hahahaha

longBallLima
05-29-2013, 09:55 AM
holy limp dick cycle hahahaha

mandatory ancillaries:

+

BoneDaddy
05-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Sticky. Excellent thread, DJ. Now....where's the info on the other stuff for the experienced guys, Tren, Deca, Etc.....:-)

DJM
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Sticky. Excellent thread, DJ. Now....where's the info on the other stuff for the experienced guys, Tren, Deca, Etc.....:-)

coming

olddawg
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM

he's waiting for ippy to answer his pm

longBallLima
05-29-2013, 11:59 AM
he's waiting for ippy to answer his pm

ippy is the resident expert on tren

olddawg
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
it's gonna be a fkn pharma grad bac h2o, proviron, masteron, dbol, tren, slin, kicker with a var primo, metformin, Esidrix, ffkn test ace, finisher to tighten up, no leg workout.

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 12:21 PM
ippy is the resident expert on tren

And gyno.

DJM
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Sample Steroid Stacks Intermediate (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/1247-sample-steroid-stacks-intermediate.html#post21103)

milehighguy
05-29-2013, 10:38 PM
for all injectable cycles

hcg 500-1000iu wk day 1 to last wk before pct (my protocol, open for debate)
pct clomid 100/50/50/25
aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (again my protocol)

****feel free to suggest anything for the above

no suggestions as I like the combo

aromasin and clomid simutaneouly weeks 1-4?
i have seen both but see guys adding aromasin mid to late PCT and running it past the clomid

DJM
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM

i have seen both but see guys adding aromasin mid to late PCT and running it past the clomid

yes overlap

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 10:44 PM

When natural androgens are non-existent, it only takes a little estro to start giving you gyno in PCT. This helps to prevent that.

weekend
05-29-2013, 11:34 PM
it's gonna be a fkn pharma grad bac h2o, proviron, masteron, dbol, tren, slin, kicker with a var primo, metformin, Esidrix, ffkn test ace, finisher to tighten up, no leg workout.

hey, don't hate! i'm excited for that shit haha

Macdon1588
05-30-2013, 08:21 AM
This is the perfect place for my silly question: I see guys referring to test in suspension used as a pre work out (I guess). Why suspension instead of test prop?

olddawg
05-30-2013, 08:22 AM
prop has a short ester, 3 days I think whereas suspension is all test in the blood right away-no ester

DJM
05-30-2013, 09:35 AM
This is the perfect place for my silly question: I see guys referring to test in suspension used as a pre work out (I guess). Why suspension instead of test prop?
iv been using suspension, i pin it about 1hr-1hr30min prewo, works well......also within a week of using it on workout days, say 4-5 shots, i was noticeably fuller, similar to the effects of 500-600mg test enth around week 6.....susp kicks in that fast.....has an interesting sting to it tho, but great prewo with creatine and carbs

combined with the test/tren 250/350 im currently finishing up,the pumps are unreal after chest front delts, muscles popping through the shirt

with this one i experience no pip whatsoever, draw and inject with a slin pin quite easily

weekend
05-30-2013, 11:22 AM
iv been using suspension, i pin it about 1hr-1hr30min prewo, works well......also within a week of using it on workout days, say 4-5 shots, i was noticeably fuller, similar to the effects of 500-600mg test enth around week 6.....susp kicks in that fast.....has an interesting sting to it tho, but great prewo with creatine and carbs

combined with the test/tren 250/350 im currently finishing up,the pumps are unreal after chest front delts, muscles popping through the shirt

with this one i experience no pip whatsoever, draw and inject with a slin pin quite easily

is the suspension having PIP for you? or does it sting during injection as it goes in?

DJM
05-30-2013, 11:40 AM
as its going in, 5-10seconds
no pip