PDA

View Full Version : Sample Steroid Stacks Intermediate

DJM
05-29-2013, 01:59 PM
EQUIPOISE(BOLD)

EQ 600mg wk 1-16wks+
Test 250mg-600mg wk 1-16wks+ (dependent of goals)
***having not run eq ever, and i hate people who give advice on stuff they havent done and only read about, Ill keep this short and sweet and leave it open to others to comment......however eq stack is pretty basic and can be put together quite simply............eq gains will be dry and lean, and come on slow, most likely most visable week 8 and beyond.....early effects would be increase in endurance, appetite, and vascularity.........sides would be along the lines of an increased rbc count thus a baby asprin ed and even better blood donation mid cycle......outside of that its a smooth ride, a step up from test solo, can be run long because of lack of detrimental effects, and will produce clean keepable gains.......the test dosed would be based on how dry you like your gains id assume, the higher dose producing a bigger weight increase and hunger, thus possibility of gains being a bit wetter.......all in all a solid cycle

TRENBOLONE

Tren 250-400mg wk 1-10wks
Test 250mg wk 1-14/16wks
***doses are based on personal experience, having run it a few times,the last being pretty side free I feel maintenance test is best, and tren wise less is more.....the source i have the tren is potent, i cant do more than 350-400max, and trolling canadian boards its the consensus for this lab, even 240-250lb guys wont run it much higher, it tells me its good stuff, and also tells me the 500-600 doses i see posted here are either guys on a death wish or their stuff aint as good as they think....at 400 my heart rate starts to climb and im edgy, i drop back to 350 and i feel better.....sweats seem to be a result of carbs before bed, high bp dose and/or water retention, aggression in users imo is the the user is already an aggressive person and the tren brings it out, paranoia same, insomnia hard one to gauge as for me it comes n goes, this last cycle it was only week 3ish........estrogen wise letro is a gurantee to control things at 1.25mg 2xwk, if its good, in my case i dropped it for aromasin at 12.5mg ed and im fine, the user needs to see for them selves, health wise aromasin is ideal if its working......fish oil, a quality liquid fish oil for your lipids, 4-6g ed works for me, dont buy the pill garbage.......have celery seed around just in case.....im a big fan of greens and their antioxident profile is great for a drug like tren that 'can' mess with your stuff, and above all else, WATER and lots of it, if your pee is dark the kidneys are stressed by the tren.........gains wise i find the enthanate kicks inside 2weeks, endurance skyrockets to the point sets are longer as well as workouts....strength climbs and peaks about week 5-6.....mirror wise muscles look harder and crisper, and diet depending a size increase....again diet wise, tren has good fat burning properties, conversely if one was on an all out bulk i cant imagine gaining fat on this drug either, trust me id know.....vascularity is great as well

tren is not fkn candy, but it isnt a nightmare either, treat it with respect, remember a little goes along way, and youll get good results

DJM
05-29-2013, 02:06 PM
PRIMOBOLAN

Primo 400-1000mg wk 1-20wks+
Test 250-600mg wk 1-20wks+
***first off, if you dont have the coin to run it, dont bother.....second it takes forever to kick in.....third if you find it cheap its not primo...........that being said no drug is cleaner on your system, smooth smooth ride, to the point you dont feel on.....however after 2months youll see in the mirror slowly changes happening to your body, harder drier muscles, leaner physique, ect.....any primo gains, which are usually small, are there to stay......having run an underdosed primo at 800mg wk i saw decent results after 16wks but stopped due to cost and skepticism of how pure my primo was......should you be able to grab good stuff (the source i like so much now is double the price of the other, tells you something)(if you can get schering amps at a decent price from someone trusted you could dose 400-600mg wk and see gains im sure, however they are faked alot).........if i had thousands to burn on cycles, test/primo/var is what id run all the time

BoneDaddy
05-29-2013, 06:47 PM
Awesome info DJ. Makes me giddy.

O_RYAN_007
05-29-2013, 07:21 PM
What about a tren a 250mg/wk and test e 250mg/wk for a beginner tren run?

DJM
05-29-2013, 07:29 PM
What about a tren a 250mg/wk and test e 250mg/wk for a beginner tren run?

id say thatd work well for sure......i get alot out of 350, so 250 should have good effects and probably next to no sides.......the idea of tren higher than test really applies to the 500mg test + thinking stacked with 400mg tren, old school approach thinking high test will combat tren dick and feeling moody ect......when in fact for many it heightens sides......if ever you wanted, say by week 5-6 bump the tren a little if you are doing well, by then youd have an idea of how it treats you

DJM
05-29-2013, 07:31 PM

hit it man......youll wonder why you wasted time and money on phs..........in general i find this board theres been a shift from ph talk to aas talk, and subsequent usage......more bang for your dollar, and most of the stacks listed you feel great.....its really that first shot getting it out of the way, and the immediate 'thats fkn it, nice'

longBallLima
05-29-2013, 07:57 PM

hit it man......youll wonder why you wasted time and money on phs..........in general i find this board theres been a shift from ph talk to aas talk, and subsequent usage......more bang for your dollar, and most of the stacks listed you feel great.....its really that first shot getting it out of the way, and the immediate 'thats fkn it, nice'

as someone who's recently made the jump, i can attest

JM1000
05-29-2013, 07:58 PM
its really that first shot getting it out of the way, and the immediate 'thats fkn it, nice'

Ahhh that first shot :P reminds me...

DJM
05-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Ahhh that first shot :P reminds me...

hehehehehe

Scope75
05-29-2013, 08:35 PM
All this talk of the first shot is making me want to get my cycle started!!!
Glad I have the gear but no pins. Lol

nate3993
05-29-2013, 09:07 PM
^^^^

29g, .5 inch slin pins are great.

O_RYAN_007
05-29-2013, 09:13 PM
as someone who's recently made the jump, i can attest

Same goes for this guy! The only ph I'll ever run again is some version of AH.

- - - Updated - - -

id say thatd work well for sure......i get alot out of 350, so 250 should have good effects and probably next to no sides.......the idea of tren higher than test really applies to the 500mg test + thinking stacked with 400mg tren, old school approach thinking high test will combat tren dick and feeling moody ect......when in fact for many it heightens sides......if ever you wanted, say by week 5-6 bump the tren a little if you are doing well, by then youd have an idea of how it treats you

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm sure this will be the approach to my next run.

O_RYAN_007
05-29-2013, 09:14 PM
^^^^

I agree 100%! Hitting delta was pretty easy same goes for quads. I never did a glute shot though, I wasn't sure if I'd be hitting the muscle or not.

Enuke65
05-29-2013, 09:33 PM
A lot of awesome information here. I know that, in general, the more knowledgeable guys here lean towards real AAS and not PH/DS's, but if anyone has the knowledge or recommendations for a similar PH/DS sticky that would be cool as shit.
Employment/legality issues keep me from wandering too far into "the dark side".

milehighguy
05-29-2013, 10:03 PM

well this is spot on...
also sounds like you have found an excellent connection which is what I think most guys are missing

DJM
05-29-2013, 10:05 PM
^^^ couple good ones up here, from what i hear in the US most are hit n miss which makes things shitty

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 10:35 PM
Lurking... reading... smiling... Lots of memories coming to mind... Feels like it should be "story time with Burly" or something like that. lol

weekend
05-29-2013, 11:37 PM
^^^^

you 21 yet? :cool:

BoneDaddy
05-30-2013, 04:39 AM

Amassing funds as we speak. It's hard to spend that much without the wife knowing. I'm about 75% there. I've taken my last PH, I'm pretty sure.