PDA

View Full Version : POLL How do you remove your bodyhair?

olddawg
05-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Do you shave?
Do you wax?
Do you use clippers?
Do you use a lotion like Neet or Nair?
Other?

JM1000
05-29-2013, 08:07 PM
shave under the shower every 3-4 days chest and belly area... my girl does the back as I am a caveman lol

JM1000
05-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Tried lotion once for the back and got a rash for a week so that scared me off, shaving takes me 5 minutes so it's not that bad..

nate3993
05-29-2013, 08:58 PM
yeah. razor. i used to shave my whole body, not that i'm super hairy,but have stopped. i like a little hair on a man ;)

Enuke65
05-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Word for the wise. Years ago I tried nair. It worked pretty well. It worked so well that I tried using it on my ball bag. I must have left it on too long or had a reaction to it because I gave myself a chemical burn on part of my coin purse. Pretty painful experience, and I swear since then my left nut (the side that got "burned") doesn't hang as low as the right one does.
But yeah, aside from that, nair/veet is cool stuff. :rolleyes:

longBallLima
05-29-2013, 11:24 PM
for my last show, i shaved with a razor, but i think next time i'll get a full body wax a week or so before

Word for the wise. Years ago I tried nair. It worked pretty well. It worked so well that I tried using it on my ball bag. I must have left it on too long or had a reaction to it because I gave myself a chemical burn on part of my coin purse. Pretty painful experience, and I swear since then my left nut (the side that got "burned") doesn't hang as low as the right one does.

sounds painful!

burlyman30
05-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Long curly chest hair is most easily removed by electric barber's clippers. This takes it down to the nubbies, which can be shaved with a razor. As for Nair/Veet. I've tried it and I must have tough hair, because it did absolutely NOTHING. No kidding. lol.

weekend
05-29-2013, 11:44 PM
Amazon.com: Wahl 9818 Lithium Ion Stainless Steel All-in-one Groomer: Health Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-9818-Lithium-Stainless-Groomer/dp/B0058SY1XQ) for pubes and face and chest

my girl will pluck my face and wax my nipples if i want her to.

everything else gets left alone

Fat Bill Dwyer
05-30-2013, 04:45 AM

^I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry.

For my money it is hard to beat plucking as far as ball-hair is concerned. "Threading" is pretty efficient, but tweezers work too if you have the time. When I was out wandering in the desert it took me 1 hour every morning before sun-up in a porta-john for a full week to get the whole job done, but man was the misses appreciative of the smooth balls when I got home.

Bucks
05-30-2013, 04:47 AM
Shave in the shower but its a pain. I've been thinking of waxing more and more.

olddawg
05-30-2013, 05:50 AM
I never meant for this thread to be funny--Burly with the petrified pubic hair that won't burn off lmao, nuke with the singed "coin purse" (i'm dyin) and Bill plucking your balls for an hour before sun up - holy fuck batman