PDA

View Full Version : tapering LETROZOLE

weekend
05-30-2013, 03:48 AM
hey guys, i've been on letro at 2.5 mg for 55 days now... i have about 25 mg left... i also have 60 ml of exemestane (25 mg/ml) that i planned on using after...

anyone have any tips for how to taper and switch over to aromasin with what i have on hand?

olddawg
05-30-2013, 05:57 AM
there are some threads out there, I taper it like this

1.25 4 days
.625 4-5 days
.625 eod for 3 doses

aromasin from there on

weekend
05-30-2013, 11:30 AM
thanks, okay, seems simple enough...i was thinking i might have to taper for way longer in smaller increments

JM1000
05-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the info, will come in handy in a couple of weeks :)

DJM
05-30-2013, 01:13 PM
i dont seen the need in tapering if going into aromasin, itll handle any rebound...........iv done this recently without issue, i dead stopped the letro and just started aromasin

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 02:18 PM
how was letro on the libido for you guys?

i didnt need it now, but had it in hand, but i'm afraid of possible libido sides

DJM
05-30-2013, 02:20 PM
^^^ no issueswhen dosed reasonably, altho theres a change in libido when i went back to exem, increase

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 02:39 PM
good stuff, thanks man!

weekend
05-30-2013, 02:39 PM
i dont seen the need in tapering if going into aromasin, itll handle any rebound...........iv done this recently without issue, i dead stopped the letro and just started aromasin

i dont necessarily trust my aromasin to be real :rolleyes:... then again i also dont trust my letro as everyone seems surprised i was able to stay on 2.5 for so long with few sides

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 02:42 PM
i dont necessarily trust my aromasin to be real :rolleyes:... then again i also dont trust my letro as everyone seems surprised i was able to stay on 2.5 for so long with few sides

where do you get your stuff?

weekend
05-30-2013, 02:50 PM
skyward aromasin, iron dragon letro..

- - - Updated - - -

i trust the aromasin more than letro though because h2s vouched so hard for skyward.. i feel like this 2.5 letro might be half dosed or even less

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 02:59 PM
skyward aromasin, iron dragon letro..

- - - Updated - - -

i trust the aromasin more than letro though because h2s vouched so hard for skyward.. i feel like this 2.5 letro might be half dosed or even less

hah, the dragon's always been kind to me, sorry the letro hasn't been doing it for you.

my lady used some skyward tamoxifen and thought it was legit. product seemed good, business practice not so much...

weekend
05-30-2013, 03:04 PM
i think skyward is good but i always am suspicious of those with shitty ass business practices... also knowing who it is and how young they are and the fact that it was probably made in a kitchen in an apartment lol

dragon idk, i definitely feel their prami big time lol but thats cheaper than letro... the letro i just feel like i wouldnt be getting acne if my estro was low... my libido is weak and i do have minimal joint pain but not enough to say it couldnt just be normal from hitting the gym so hard.

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 03:10 PM
i think skyward is good but i always am suspicious of those with shitty ass business practices... also knowing who it is and how young they are and the fact that it was probably made in a kitchen in an apartment lol

dragon idk, i definitely feel their prami big time lol but thats cheaper than letro... the letro i just feel like i wouldnt be getting acne if my estro was low... my libido is weak and i do have minimal joint pain but not enough to say it couldnt just be normal from hitting the gym so hard.

acne was pretty much the only side i experienced, i believe. while you think your letro was underdosed, i think my gear was lol turning wheels here to access some pharma grade shit for the next run.

i already had pharma bac water, ippy hooked me up :P

DJM
05-30-2013, 03:10 PM

dragon letro is very good, only time i ever got gyno their letro and ralox killed it in a week

alot of guys get acne at the end of their cycles into pct, when test dips and estro rises, could be a corelation in your case......you really need a blood panel as youve been on letro forever it seems without significant change, hopefully they can identify the issue, or use the online thing for $50

weekend
05-30-2013, 03:13 PM
dragon letro is very good, only time i ever got gyno their letro and ralox killed it in a week

alot of guys get acne at the end of their cycles into pct, when test dips and estro rises, could be a corelation in your case......you really need a blood panel as youve been on letro forever it seems without significant change, hopefully they can identify the issue, or use the online thing for $50

there is a significant change since getting my prami dose above .3 mg/day. after i take prami my nipples are less puffy for a few hours.

i also quit weed and non-whey dairy which both seem to help... calories are around 1000-1500 for about 5 days a week and then around 4000-5000 on weekends. (yes my cals seem low but i dont seem to lose muscle if i get enough protein and i still strong on that many.. hit 275 floor press yesterday PR)

sensitivity is almost gone and one nip is shrinking faster than the other...

longBallLima
05-30-2013, 03:24 PM
there is a significant change since getting my prami dose above .3 mg/day. after i take prami my nipples are less puffy for a few hours.

i also quit weed and non-whey dairy which both seem to help... calories are around 1000-1500 for about 5 days a week and then around 4000-5000 on weekends. (yes my cals seem low but i dont seem to lose muscle if i get enough protein and i still strong on that many.. hit 275 floor press yesterday PR)

sensitivity is almost gone and one nip is shrinking faster than the other...

dj brings a good point, have you been keeping track of your whole thing with bloods? i'm to the point where im paranoid, cuz i got bloods 2-3 weeks apart lol

15% off at private md: gf5454gr9

olddawg
05-30-2013, 03:25 PM

I have a feeling you are less gyno-sensitive than I am

DJM
05-30-2013, 03:28 PM
I have a feeling you are less gyno-sensitive than I am

could be

olddawg
05-30-2013, 05:13 PM
could be
I see a commercial for Thelma and louise and start lactating

DJM
05-30-2013, 05:15 PM
I see a commercial for Thelma and louise and start lactating