PDA

View Full Version : Prolactrone and carpal tunnel?

MoonUnit
06-03-2013, 05:46 PM
I've been taking prolactrone for a few weeks and a week after starting, I got severe carpal tunnel syndrome.

Is it possible it is from the hgh increase from prolactrone?

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Enuke65
06-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Are you predisposed to carpal tunnel? Like occupational wise? And are you sure it's carpal tunnel? I'm not an authority on the subject but I doubt an OTC GH booster is gonna cause those kinds of sides after a week, or at all.

O_RYAN_007
06-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Are you predisposed to carpal tunnel? Like occupational wise? And are you sure it's carpal tunnel? I'm not an authority on the subject but I doubt an OTC GH booster is gonna cause those kinds of sides after a week, or at all.

I have to agree here. I highly doubt a OTC supp will give you a big enough gh boost that it would give you carpal tunnel. I usually have to take 200mcg of the ghrp-2/mod 1-29 combo 3xs a day to get carpal tunnel symptoms.

weekend
06-03-2013, 07:48 PM
I have noticed more numb hands in the morning since using prami... My hands go numb every morning generally lol

MoonUnit
06-03-2013, 10:38 PM
I do work with my hands a lot but never had this before. I assumed I wouldn't get a significant increase in hgh from the prolactrone but didn't know how much of an increase it takes to get the symptoms. Just trying to narrow everything down.

I've also been focusing on getting a full stretch doing one armed dumbell preacher curls. I make sure and let the weight all the way down and focus on that stretch. The vascularity increase has been dramatic from doing these over the past few weeks but I think this also might have something to do with my symptoms.

Dr said it seems to be carpal tunnel and gave me some meds and if it doesn't reside in a few weeks, then I will have to do some nerve tests.

Freepressright
06-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Wow, allow me to chime in here with an interesting parallel.

I, for the past few weeks, have been experiencing tingling and numbness in my left hand. I chalked it up to my upper back and neck being out and it being related to a possible pinched nerve, but now that you mention what you're going through, I'm taking note that my symptoms tie into the same time I started taking the prolactrone.

Is this a mere coincidence and unrelated to the Prolactrone? Maybe. Are they related? Maybe. The only sure-fire way to tell is when I discontinue Prolactrone.

I will say, however, that not all carpal tunnel symptoms are in fact carpal tunnel. Look up "double crush" on Google. If you're neck is out of alignment and certain nerves in your neck become irritated/pinched/obstructed, it will mimic the symptoms. Knowing my neck's out, that's what I thought this was. But now I'm re-thinking that.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Grape Ape
06-04-2013, 07:38 AM
This is interesting.

MoonUnit
06-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Wow that's crazy. I discontinued the prolactrone on Saturday and I have noticed that the tingling is slowly subsiding, but could just be a coincidence due to the fact that I have started taking my anti inflammatory medicine twice a day instead of once a day.

I do however have some minor abnormalities in my neck according to my Dr. She didn't go into detail, just said to come back for further evaluation if symptoms do not subside in a few weeks. But I have had neck pain all my life, so I don't understand why it would suddenly aggravate cts.

I am hoping that prolactrone may actually be the culprit. It would be good news for my cts and also a great indicator that it actually does significantly increase hgh.

My symptoms are in both of my hands, by the way.

Freepressright
06-04-2013, 08:24 AM
99% L-dopa is pretty serious business from what I can see.

burlyman30
06-05-2013, 12:36 AM
99% L-dopa is pretty serious business from what I can see.

This is what they used to wake up catatonic patients in a for a period of a few weeks back in 1969. It's chronicled in the movie "Awakenings" with Robin Williams and Robert DeNiro. Pretty interesting stuff, that L-Dopa.