PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

Turbo6GN
06-04-2013, 11:02 AM
From time to time I head over to AM for some reading and research. I take a lot of it with a grain of salt and think there are a lot more clowns then bright minds over there. I have made one observation that makes me scratch my head though...everyone has gyno. Like I mean everyone...It's like a badge of honour among the crew there, it's a foregone conclusion that no matter what compounds and PCT you run you will have full blown gyno or have to run a ton of AI's, SERMS and ancillaries to deal with the sides.

Is this reality or am I missing something?? I have run several "dry" compounds with very simple PCT and never had gyno symptoms or anything resembling soreness, puffiness, lumps, swelling, etc... Am I lucky or what???

BoneDaddy
06-04-2013, 12:39 PM
I think most of them mistake fatty breast tissue for gyno. Paranoia is a bitch.

DJM
06-04-2013, 01:37 PM
most dont know what gyno is as they dont have it...........gyno is no fkn badge of honor if one truly had it, its fkn nightmare
i had once and luckily went away very fast

longBallLima
06-04-2013, 02:12 PM
can i get gyno.... on my balls?

ask that on AM

olddawg
06-04-2013, 02:18 PM
gyno is no fkn badge of honor if one truly had it, its fkn nightmarei had once and luckily went away very fast

true dat^^

i'm gonna add a tiny bit of tren back into the last few weeks of this cycle, sure to get sensitive nips again, hmmm, maybe I should be posting this on am, lol but never puffiness, lumps, yes and i'll stop the compounds before irreversible issues arise. Gyno=bad

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of those guys don't run an ai either

h2s
06-04-2013, 03:38 PM
I have "had gyno" probably 10 times before I actually had a real hit. For me, it is very painful.

xxiv
06-04-2013, 04:54 PM
If the guys at am and phf are really running the cycles they profess then I have little doubt that a great many of them have hormonal imbalances.

I have to think that running frequent high dosed long durration cycles with otc and r/c pct without pre and post bloods is like playing roulette with your endocrine system. That seems to be gospel on other forums. I ran r/c pct with my last otc cycle. I am actually hesitant to use my r/c extras in fear of being underdosed on my next slighlty more supressive run. I know my stash is legit but I am still debaiting getting pharm grade just to cover my ass.. or nuts as it were.

Eden
06-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Everyone thinks they have Gyno, always, if my crap isn't bull blown painful to touch, I ignore it, and wait a bit to if it goes away. Worse I've had happen was slightly puffy nipples, but from what I understand that can happen just from the extra Estro sitting in your nipples ER's. Never had lumps, growths, or anything like that. People gain 1lbs of fat and their chest gets bigger and OMFG it's gyno.

xxiv
06-04-2013, 05:40 PM
After reading my post I kinda sound like a pompous prick which was not my intention. I am hardly a saint and will prolly have teh guynos.
I want to illustrate that it's one thing to know the risks and jeprodize your own health but to reccomend that others do the same and to promote reckless behavior to people that do not fully understand the ramifications of their actions is morally reprehensible. I dislike the displayed rep status bars for that reason, it turns ippys into authorities. We should be judged by the quality of our contribution, not the color of our status bars.....But what the fuck do I know, I'm just a pool guy.

please don't run a neg train on me........

DJM
06-04-2013, 05:41 PM
thought the first post was pretty accurate

phf is even 'better' cycle wise

olddawg
06-04-2013, 05:48 PM
xx don't second guess yourself, pool guys get all the milfs

Scope75
06-04-2013, 06:40 PM
How can guys on AM get gyno when KenTheSegal is there to solve all gyno problems.

Turbo6GN
06-04-2013, 06:45 PM
If the guys at am and phf are really running the cycles they profess then I have little doubt that a great many of them have hormonal imbalances.

I have to think that running frequent high dosed long durration cycles with otc and r/c pct without pre and post bloods is like playing roulette with your endocrine system. That seems to be gospel on other forums. I ran r/c pct with my last otc cycle. I am actually hesitant to use my r/c extras in fear of being underdosed on my next slighlty more supressive run. I know my stash is legit but I am still debaiting getting pharm grade just to cover my ass.. or nuts as it were.

I totally agree with above, a lot of those guys stack multi methyls, different kinds of shit that is slightly higher risk. I also think that when you run these compounds at 21 years of age you are messing with a very strong hormonal balance and are far more likely to "upset the apple cart" unless your PCT and training is in order. I'm pushing 40 so I don't have the raging test like I once did and find I don't get hung up on libido issues, nut size, etc... I just can't get over the gyno hysteria that those guys all seem to have and the Dr. Bro diagnosis they throw around. I can see how that goof Ippy thrives in that world, everyone is a Googler search pro.

Having said all of this, I have a Triumphalis/Stano/Derm cycle planned for mid-summer and I will probably use a SERM for the first time ever.