PDA

View Full Version : super dmz 2.0?

weakling
06-04-2013, 01:58 PM
I could be wrong but looking at the label it appears super DMZ 2.0 contains both ultradrol and superdrol at 10mg each. Am I reading the label wrong? And if so is it legit? I don't know anyone that has ran super DMZ 2 and I haven't found many comprehensive reviews. I have a few buddies that ran dmz a few years ago and over night went from average to big dudes. Anyone have an opinion on this stuff?

Oh and I read AH may make some sort of come back. Any news on this?

weakling
06-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Oh and I'm trying to figure out what to run for my next cycle. Had pretty good results from a trenazone/epi elite cycle. I might just run it again seeing I had good results with zero sides. Just looking around and the super dmz label caught my eye

Devastatingdave
06-04-2013, 08:05 PM
SDMZ 2.0 is 10mg of Msten and 10mg of DMZ. Its good stuff. You should also check out Mithras by Iron Legion, its another good bulker that should be comparable to SDMZ 2.0 in strength and sides.

Since you liked trenazone so much, check out Dienazone as well. Its trenazone with some improvements in absorption, drying time, and scent.

WesleyInman
06-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Dave is right

10mgs of Dymethazine, and 10mgs of Methylstenbolone...

Comparable to a dry dbol...

I personally have run it several times..and I have used it with my clients with excellent success...

I would say an average weight gain is 7-12lbs in 30 days..I have had a client gain 17lbs in 30 days...

Huge size and strength gains, heartburn and back pumps are the sides....

Prescription Nutrition has "PRO GEAR" the identical version for $45 bucks, compared to 59+ shipping.

Identical ingredients.

Anyone who wants a bulk order Msg me...

This stuff is the real deal....Methadrol Extreme is Super DMZ with one more PH and is even stronger FYI. By BL labs.

DJM
06-05-2013, 07:28 PM
how is this dosed?
common dosing for dzine was 30mg, but 30 of msten is pretty toxic, many found sides came on after 16mg

how did your clients manage their insides on this stuff?

WesleyInman
06-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Super DMZ and Pro Gear are both dosed at
10mgs DMZ and 10mgs of Methylsten per capsule

2 pill per day.

I'd say at the 2-3 pills per day mark, you are looking at 30mgs of dbol ED, dry gain, no gyno.

DJM
06-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Super DMZ and Pro Gear are both dosed at
10mgs DMZ and 10mgs of Methylsten per capsule

2 pill per day.

I'd say at the 2-3 pills per day mark, you are looking at 30mgs of dbol ED, dry gain, no gyno.

again tho, at 3 ed what did bloods look like and reported sides?

pman42
06-05-2013, 10:27 PM
yeah, i am really wary of this 'combine 2 methyls' thing.

iron
06-05-2013, 11:31 PM
x2 the methly x2 the fun x2 mint gum

WesleyInman
06-06-2013, 07:15 AM
how is this dosed?
common dosing for dzine was 30mg, but 30 of msten is pretty toxic, many found sides came on after 16mg

how did your clients manage their insides on this stuff?

Sorry somehow I did not see this question, I think we were posting at the same time...

Everyone used advanced liver supports, such as IML's version, tudca or some others...

With Liver Supports, I truly only saw 2 peoples BW and they weren't bad at all..certainly some elevations but nothing worse then any other oral.

If you were to run unprotected, I would imagine it would be pretty stressful to your body.

Again, it was dosed at 2 pills per day, so 20/20 for a 30 day cycle. Some guys went up to 30/30 (3 pills)

I did 2 weeks at 40/40 but the back pumps, and heartburn were brutal at that dosage, it also caused some nose bleeds since it jacked my BP up too high...2 pills is ideal IMO. 1 in the am with food, 1 in the afternoon with food..Extra water and solid liver support.

I also have 2 clients that ran it at 1 pill per day and were very happy with a smaller result, but no sides to speak of.

weakling
06-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorry somehow I did not see this question, I think we were posting at the same time...

Everyone used advanced liver supports, such as IML's version, tudca or some others...

With Liver Supports, I truly only saw 2 peoples BW and they weren't bad at all..certainly some elevations but nothing worse then any other oral.

If you were to run unprotected, I would imagine it would be pretty stressful to your body.

Again, it was dosed at 2 pills per day, so 20/20 for a 30 day cycle. Some guys went up to 30/30 (3 pills)

I did 2 weeks at 40/40 but the back pumps, and heartburn were brutal at that dosage, it also caused some nose bleeds since it jacked my BP up too high...2 pills is ideal IMO. 1 in the am with food, 1 in the afternoon with food..Extra water and solid liver support.

I also have 2 clients that ran it at 1 pill per day and were very happy with a smaller result, but no sides to speak of.

Thanks for the info. I've used PN in the past and enjoyed a few of the products I used. I'm going to give PNs version a shot for 4 weeks and see how it goes. Only serm I've ever used is torem. What serm are you recommending your clients?

machdaddy
06-06-2013, 04:26 PM
On my shortened DMZ 2.0 earlier this year I had the heartburn Wesley spoke of and elevated BP. Cycle Assist, multivites, and fish oil for support. I used clomid 50 mg ed for PCT. I'm running it now at 2 caps(1 week in) and it is starting to "kick in".

O_RYAN_007
06-06-2013, 08:18 PM
On my shortened DMZ 2.0 earlier this year I had the heartburn Wesley spoke of and elevated BP. Cycle Assist, multivites, and fish oil for support. I used clomid 50 mg ed for PCT. I'm running it now at 2 caps(1 week in) and it is starting to "kick in".

Good feedback for the group.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-07-2013, 01:23 AM
we still have some IronFlex Sten-Zine (http://socal-nutrition.com/IronFlex-Supplements/Iron-Flex-Sten-Zine) on clearance. this batch is 5mg of M-Sten and 10mg of DMZ...this seems to be the right ratio in my book.

Sten-Zine (http://socal-nutrition.com/IronFlex-Supplements/Iron-Flex-Sten-Zine)

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-07-2013, 05:47 AM
we still have some IronFlex Sten-Zine (http://socal-nutrition.com/IronFlex-Supplements/Iron-Flex-Sten-Zine) on clearance. this batch is 5mg of M-Sten and 10mg of DMZ...this seems to be the right ratio in my book.

Sten-Zine (http://socal-nutrition.com/IronFlex-Supplements/Iron-Flex-Sten-Zine)

Agreed, I would feel comfortable running something like that at 2-3 a day with TUDCA.

WesleyInman
06-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the info. I've used PN in the past and enjoyed a few of the products I used. I'm going to give PNs version a shot for 4 weeks and see how it goes. Only serm I've ever used is torem. What serm are you recommending your clients?

Awesome, great to hear :) Most people use clomid/hcg/nolva type basic PCT's....I do have some people that have used IML versions like Ultra Male RX/combined with E Control RX 2.0 and they have been successful...My store retails for IML/BL so alot of their products are used by my clients/friends. I personally have not run the OTC PCT's but alot of people I train use them and say they work just fine.

weakling
06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Awesome, great to hear :) Most people use clomid/hcg/nolva type basic PCT's....I do have some people that have used IML versions like Ultra Male RX/combined with E Control RX 2.0 and they have been successful...My store retails for IML/BL so alot of their products are used by my clients/friends. I personally have not run the OTC PCT's but alot of people I train use them and say they work just fine.

Sounds good. I just ordered Clomid and Nolva

Once I get all my supports and serms in hand I will get my plan together.

My list:

Cycle PH:
PN-Pro Gear wk 3-6

Cycle supports:
Talos wk 1-6
Aegis wk 3-11
Achilles wk 3-6 or as needed

PCT:
Nolva wk 7-11
Clomid wk 7-11
Erase wk 9-11
Sustain Alpha wk hmmmm

Daily supplements that I will continue through out:
PN mega fish oil
Orange Triad
CSN Protein
ZMA
Glycomaize

Will probably start in 2 weeks

weakling
06-07-2013, 11:03 AM
I also have a bottle of cycle assist that I might start now as my biggest concern is liver toxicity with this double whammy PH