PDA

View Full Version : Raw Greens GONE from PN Lineup

O_RYAN_007
06-05-2013, 08:14 AM
I really enjoy/enjoyed this product. I used to buy it quite frequently, but I just stopped buying it one day. I just recently purchased a lb of this stuff and have been blending it up with frozen berries in the am... I love the shake, but I'm sad that this product has been removed from the product lineup. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the product while it was around.

Freepressright
06-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes, this sucks!!

WesleyInman
06-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Yes it did get removed..Unfortunately only a few sales cannot support keeping it on board...

I have my own company myself, so the best way I can explain is think you invest several thousand dollars in a product..It might be the greatest product on Earth..but if you only sell 1/4 of that product, unfortunately you cannot keep it around to keep the few that like it happy, the stuff expires and as much as you write it off as a loss, it causes you to lose money..the goal is to provide an excellent product to help people while making a small profit.

I have a cologne from Dolce and Gabana that I have worn since my college days...As odd as this may sound, it was "me"...It really summed up my personality and I loved the stuff..I spent hundreds every year on it..Unfortunately it lost them money and a few years ago they discontinued it. I found a bottle once and paid $300 dollars for it. Money well spent. I contact the company annually and ask them to bring it back. To this day I still try to find it.

Unfortunately, super greens is this product. I'm very sorry to those who loved it. :( In the meantime if anyone needs a separate Super Greens product feel free to message me for a referral. But PN still has all the other amazing products for us at our fingertips :)

Lugnuts
06-06-2013, 07:43 PM
I liked raw greens also, sad to see it go

booklifter
03-09-2015, 05:51 PM
It's back! Actually Wes mentioned a few weeks ago that it would return but I didn't see it so when I got his spam, er, newsletter just now, I got pretty excited. Have to use up a six month supply of my alternate greens before I stock up again, but kudos to Mike and the crew for maintaining a well-rounded 'whole health' approach to building/lifting nutrition.

O_RYAN_007
03-11-2015, 06:21 PM
It's back! Actually Wes mentioned a few weeks ago that it would return but I didn't see it so when I got his spam, er, newsletter just now, I got pretty excited. Have to use up a six month supply of my alternate greens before I stock up again, but kudos to Mike and the crew for maintaining a well-rounded 'whole health' approach to building/lifting nutrition.

I agree with this 100%, I'm super excited about this coming back!