PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle questions

weakling
11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Current Stats:
Age 34
182 pounds, 5'10"

I'm just starting the 3rd week of my 8 week cycle and I'm seeing great results so far. I'm running 6AL, 3AH, 2AD, 4pumps AE. My PCT will run for 4 weeks and will include toco8, TCF1, SA and EndoAmp.

I know I'm still early in this cycle but I've had zero sides to date and I'd like to continue that with my next cycle. I want to continue with the same cycle goals of building lean mass while reducing BF.

I'm thinking about running a stack of Stano and mechabol for the next cycle but information I have found regarding how to cycle(max dose/length of cycle/etc) has been inconsistent. Also what are some PCT suggestions for this cycle?

thanks

burlyman30
11-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Current Stats:
Age 34
182 pounds, 5'10"

I'm just starting the 3rd week of my 8 week cycle and I'm seeing great results so far. I'm running 6AL, 3AH, 2AD, 4pumps AE. My PCT will run for 4 weeks and will include toco8, TCF1, SA and EndoAmp.

I know I'm still early in this cycle but I've had zero sides to date and I'd like to continue that with my next cycle. I want to continue with the same cycle goals of building lean mass while reducing BF.

I'm thinking about running a stack of Stano and mechabol for the next cycle but information I have found regarding how to cycle(max dose/length of cycle/etc) has been inconsistent. Also what are some PCT suggestions for this cycle?

thanks

Stano/mecha would be a nice lean mass building cycle. Length, I'd say 6-8 weeks, and no more. As far as PCT, 4-6 weeks of Testforce2 or Intimidate along with SA if you can find it.

Jack O'Neill
11-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Interesting for a next new cycle.

Can you explain what is SA?

Jack O'Neill
11-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Current Stats:
Age 34
182 pounds, 5'10"

thanks

I do exactly the same cycle than you but for 12 weeks long.

I finished yesterday my 3rd week and like you, I started to feel the 1st positive effects in the middle of the 3rd week (stronger and best recup)

h2s
11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Interesting for a next new cycle.

Can you explain what is SA?

Sustain Alpha.

Jack O'Neill
11-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Sustain Alpha.

Oh yeah of course.....

pitboss
11-12-2012, 03:11 PM
I do exactly the same cycle than you but for 12 weeks long.

I finished yesterday my 3rd week and like you, I started to feel the 1st positive effects in the middle of the 3rd week (stronger and best recup)

12 weeks on a methyl?

Jack O'Neill
11-12-2012, 11:47 PM
12 weeks on a methyl?

AL, AH, AD and AE from Primordial performance aren't methyl