PDA

View Full Version : Concerns For a Friend

mrgodlike
06-10-2013, 02:43 PM
So to make a long story short, a very good friend of mine has just gotten the OK to start working out again. He is someone that has only done some cardio and light weights in the past but is really determined to get into the BB/swole lifestyle. He already eats really really really clean, just doesn't lift.

Now Prior to his injury and before PP's closing he had picked up all of the andro series v3 (except for enhance) with the intention of going all out and truly committing to the lifestyle but then him and his girl were in a car accident because of some douche drunk driver. Now that he's been given the ok he wants to jump right into cycles. He knows about proper PCT (has like 3 or 4 TRS kits and enough Torem to last him a LOONNNGGG while).

Anyways what I said was to at least have a minimum of 3-6 months of hardcore training and building a base that won't collapse before starting a cycle but he says that the only reason someone should wait is because they need to have proper diet and training protocols, to know what and how to properly go through PCT, and that there also needs to be a proper time off.....he's got access to once a week bloods also.......so he's thinking that if all he has to do is calibrate his diet to his higher level of training then there's no real reason to wait to start a cycle especially for PH's that are as safe as PP's products.

I would normally tell most normal people that they still need the base and to wait but he's the kind of person who has always stuck to his word, and if he's driven to do something he does it so I don't actually have any doubts as to his commitment to proper diet and training. I just don't know enough to say No you need to wait till X-Y-Z happens before thinking of starting a cycle.

Is it actually ok for him to go forward with his goals if he actually does stick to proper diet and training protocols or am I just worrying too much? Hope all this makes sense.... had all this shit on my mind and don't want to see my friend do something stupid is all.....and I know you guys know way more than I do.

h2s
06-10-2013, 07:23 PM
A base is better, but if he is experienced he is fine.

xxiv
06-10-2013, 07:42 PM
its really a personal choice, at the end of the day he's the only one that needs to be happy with his choices.

Will he have get the best results out of a premature cycle..... prolly not. Will he make quicker gains with a cycle as opposed to doing it natty.... prolly. Will he keep those gains.... prolly not.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
IMO, initial results of training would be great on their own. jumping straight into a cycle would be a waste of money...tell him to save the sauce for when the progress stops.

USN HM 350Z
06-10-2013, 09:27 PM
tell him do go Natty for a few years and sell me his androhard stash....

mrgodlike
06-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks guys. Basically what I've been thinking. Showed him this thread and he's holding back for now.