PDA

View Full Version : HCGenerate vs HCGenerate ES

weakling
06-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Ok I've never used hcgenerate and honestly I thought it was dosed via injection till I came across the supplier website. The ES version is selling for $40bucks more and looking at the supplement facts it is not a big difference in the main ingredients. Has anyone looked/used either of these? Is the ES worth the exta coin? Anyway I'm thinking of using both during and pct my upcoming PN-Pro gear cycle. Any thoughts? Thanks

BoneDaddy
06-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Ok I've never used hcgenerate and honestly I thought it was dosed via injection till I came across the supplier website. The ES version is selling for $40bucks more and looking at the supplement facts it is not a big difference in the main ingredients. Has anyone looked/used either of these? Is the ES worth the exta coin? Anyway I'm thinking of using both during and pct my upcoming PN-Pro gear cycle. Any thoughts? Thanks

What does your PCT consist of currently?

weakling
06-11-2013, 10:41 AM
PCT will be torem 120,90,90,60,60,30, erase, aegis. I also have a half bottle of sustain alpha which is the reason I'm looking for a solid natty booster.

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't have blood work to substantiate the effectiveness of HC generate, but I can attest to its libido increasing properties.

weakling
06-11-2013, 11:14 AM
I don't have blood work to substantiate the effectiveness of HC generate, but I can attest to its libido increasing properties.

Burly did you try it on or off cycle? How long did you take before you noticed effects?

burlyman30
06-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Burly did you try it on or off cycle? How long did you take before you noticed effects?

Post cycle. Libido effects began with first dose.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-11-2013, 11:43 AM
All I can say, for the price of ES, you could get two bottles of original HCGenerate from us (using coupon code SWOLE5 you'd get two bottles shipped for $114). the ingredient profile is a little bit better, but I'm not sure it's twice as good.

BoneDaddy
06-11-2013, 12:12 PM
I agree with SoCal. I've heard nothing but good stuff from guys who've used it.

JM1000
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Might give it a try when I get off in addition to clomid

Grape Ape
06-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't use either on cycle. That is just a ploy to get you to spend more money. Use real HCG on cycle, and/or a test base if you need ot. Herbal boosters won't do shit against powerfully synthetic steroidal compounds. Squirt gun vs Forest fire.

Freepressright
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Isn't this a N2BM (Nathan Chase) product? The same guy caught spiking products with Superdrol?

Freepressright
06-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Another thing, the mere name of this product is a reflection on the company's integrity, or lack thereof. "HCgenerate" is designed to mislead unsuspecting people into believing it's either real HCG or a suitable replacement for it. It is neither.

Marketing like this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Gaspari did this with it's "Novedex" product, which sounds like the pharma-grade "Nolvadex." It's shady - and intentionally so.

I don't know what's in HCGenerate. It may be a decent product. But if the owner/designer/marketer is who I think it is, I wouldn't spend a dime on it.

weekend
06-11-2013, 01:21 PM
I gained 10 lbs on hcgenerate and then my balls shrank and sperm was near its all time lowest volume. I always forget about this because it was only 3 weeks. Thankfully they came back quick. Anyway, I don't trust that company.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't this a N2BM (Nathan Chase) product? The same guy caught spiking products with Superdrol?

Hmmm

pman42
06-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Nathan Chase is so fake, and every product he touches with his "brown touch" instantly becomes shit. i wouldn't touch hcgenerate with a 10 foot pole. the tribulus in it is probably what boosts libido, but no hormonal effects whatsoever.

don't think that this can substitute for HCG, cause it can't

DJM
06-13-2013, 01:54 AM
just get hcg, the real stuff
need2 is money down the crapper

weakling
06-13-2013, 05:58 PM
just get hcg, the real stuff
need2 is money down the crapper

Yeah I'm trying to go this route but I can't seem to get onto adc or reliablerx to save my life.

longBallLima
06-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Yeah I'm trying to go this route but I can't seem to get onto adc or reliablerx to save my life.

proxy that shit