PDA

View Full Version : ET

weekend
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
BREAKING!!! UFO ALIEN DISCLOSURE By Canadian Minister of Defence MAY 2013 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E)

thoughts? dj/pman? is this dude trustworthy?

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Not the time to see all the video. Could you summarize what he talks about?

UFO revelation ? From Canada?

Just for stats, who here believes to UFO? To an out-Earth life?

Yes for the 2 questions as far as I'm concerned

DJM
06-12-2013, 05:42 AM
why wasnt this all over the news lol

how can you not believe there is life beyond earth? to think we are the only living organism in the universe is ignorant

olddawg
06-12-2013, 06:28 AM
I've seen that vid a while ago, I have a friend who is right into this. My issue is that he constantly quotes his "book" in the video so he has $ to gain from it. just like the Catholic church, when money is involved, facts get manipulated. Later today or tomorrow I'll post some of my buddy's stuff, if you are interested they are good reads. As for life elsewhere, the universe is so big, if you take all of the grains of sand on a beach, and then put all of the beaches in the world together so that al of the sand is all together, add that to the sands from the deserts so all of the sand in the world is piled in one place, our solar system--not our planet but solar system is but 1 of those grains of sand. It is big beyond our human understanding. We didn't think there was life at the deepest part of the oceans either, we realized we were wrong. We thought the earth was flat--wrong. Thought the sun was a big ball of gas--wrong lol, we are merely idiots really

LBC-83
06-12-2013, 06:45 AM

how can you not believe there is life beyond earth? to think we are the only living organism in the universe is ignorant

This is what I always tell people. To think we are the only inhabitable planet, rotating around the sole start, in the sole galaxy, is just plain ignorance. Who is to say 'others' would even need oxygen or water?

DJM
06-12-2013, 07:14 AM
just the sun, we were taught was this massive star and all, when in reality its a spec as well

i truly believe we arent even the first organisms on earth, and well before everything there were 'others'

even the fkn dinosaurs lasted 150million yrs, n us its been 6 and pushing to our end, but we are of high intelligence lol

we prob are some greater being's gane board like 'horton hear's a who'

olddawg
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
inside a crystal globe with water in it

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 07:56 AM
just the sun, we were taught was this massive star and all, when in reality its a spec as well

i truly believe we arent even the first organisms on earth, and well before everything there were 'others'

even the fkn dinosaurs lasted 150million yrs, n us its been 6 and pushing to our end, but we are of high intelligence lol

we prob are some greater being's gane board like 'horton hear's a who'

'Others' should have built cities or sthg like that and we should find them now? Don't you think so?

DJM
06-12-2013, 08:03 AM
'Others' should have built cities or sthg like that and we should find them now? Don't you think so?

makes sense, but what if they emphasized stuff like nature, a connection to the earth, more abstract concepts ect........man today yes is incredible creation wise, but usually at a great expense to the world they are creating in, which is quite ironic

man today is consumed by wealth, possessions, and is generally insatiable, it is reasonable thinking to assume we are not all programmed the same......just look at the animal kingdom we evolved from..........lions dont hunt in excess for the sake of 'ownership', they occupy territory for their pride, but it ends there, they dont expand and conquer what they dont need

it is said we only utilize 10% of our brain, what if another prior species could access 30%? imagine how different theyd be

O_RYAN_007
06-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Great video.

olddawg
06-12-2013, 09:16 AM
here is some of my bud kevin's info. you'll need some time if you want to go through it. he tends to connect the et part along with the spiritual part.

Human life began on Earth 1.3 million years ago when it was colonized by black and yellow races of people from the planet Bakaritini

250,000 years ago a brown race from the planet Arèmo X3 settled on the continent of Mu (and the moon)

Somewhere between these two, a race of white people arrived and settled on Atlantis… and their civilization failed completely for both material and spiritual reasons

Where did they come from?

Let’s just say a solar system is supposed to have 9 planets… and we are short 1

There is a group of assholes trying to control the Earth by continuing to reject true spirituality, and running our planet into the ground with their materialistic obsession… guess what color they are?

Let’s just say history has a tendency to repeat itself…

If you are white and your ego is getting crushed by this message, it’s probably a good time to read the book Thiaoouba Prophecy, and start learning how to meditate
(very simple, just takes practice)

Sometimes the truth hurts… but is necessary if we want to evolve, let alone survive

Money cannot save the planet… only understanding can

Want to help?

Share this message

Afraid of what people might think?

We should be more afraid of what will happen to our precious Earth, including all the people we love, if we continue on our current path and allow ourselves to be duped by this group of individuals

The destruction of our entire planet is at risk, with NO SECOND CHANCE, if we don’t place our trust in those who want to help us

Global Warming - can Earth explode? (http://bioresonant.com/news.htm)

http://ia700407.us.archive.org/18/items/ThiaooubaProphecyEbook/ThiaooubaProphecy.pdf

For skeptics that need proof… listen to Paul Hellyer in this video (former minister of defense of Canada)
2 Living ETs Working with US Government on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/65430488#at=0)

The book has all the details, but in this lecture author of Thiaoouba Prophecy Michel Desmarquet explains further, including how to meditate
Planet Thiaoouba Contactee Michel Desmarquet - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dspiG64elg)

weekend
06-12-2013, 11:55 AM

Of course it wasn't on the news because it isn't something the news wants as an image for themselves, the news wants to report "reliable" information that makes them look trustworthy... If you catch my drift.

Obviously I believe there are aliens all over the place! But.. What about 4 species of alien currently living on earth and some of them trying to control the illuminati who are in return manipulating government and controlling consumer action..?

weekend
06-12-2013, 11:57 AM
makes sense, but what if they emphasized stuff like nature, a connection to the earth, more abstract concepts ect........man today yes is incredible creation wise, but usually at a great expense to the world they are creating in, which is quite ironic

man today is consumed by wealth, possessions, and is generally insatiable, it is reasonable thinking to assume we are not all programmed the same......just look at the animal kingdom we evolved from..........lions dont hunt in excess for the sake of 'ownership', they occupy territory for their pride, but it ends there, they dont expand and conquer what they dont need

it is said we only utilize 10% of our brain, what if another prior species could access 30%? imagine how different theyd be

This one has been debunked and was a misinterpretation of some study I'm quite sure...

weekend
06-12-2013, 12:00 PM
here is some of my bud kevin's info. you'll need some time if you want to go through it. he tends to connect the et part along with the spiritual part.

Human life began on Earth 1.3 million years ago when it was colonized by black and yellow races of people from the planet Bakaritini

250,000 years ago a brown race from the planet Arèmo X3 settled on the continent of Mu (and the moon)

Somewhere between these two, a race of white people arrived and settled on Atlantis… and their civilization failed completely for both material and spiritual reasons

Where did they come from?

Let’s just say a solar system is supposed to have 9 planets… and we are short 1

There is a group of assholes trying to control the Earth by continuing to reject true spirituality, and running our planet into the ground with their materialistic obsession… guess what color they are?

Let’s just say history has a tendency to repeat itself…

If you are white and your ego is getting crushed by this message, it’s probably a good time to read the book Thiaoouba Prophecy, and start learning how to meditate
(very simple, just takes practice)

Sometimes the truth hurts… but is necessary if we want to evolve, let alone survive

Money cannot save the planet… only understanding can

Want to help?

Share this message

Afraid of what people might think?

We should be more afraid of what will happen to our precious Earth, including all the people we love, if we continue on our current path and allow ourselves to be duped by this group of individuals

The destruction of our entire planet is at risk, with NO SECOND CHANCE, if we don’t place our trust in those who want to help us

Global Warming - can Earth explode? (http://bioresonant.com/news.htm)

http://ia700407.us.archive.org/18/items/ThiaooubaProphecyEbook/ThiaooubaProphecy.pdf

For skeptics that need proof… listen to Paul Hellyer in this video (former minister of defense of Canada)
2 Living ETs Working with US Government on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/65430488#at=0)

The book has all the details, but in this lecture author of Thiaoouba Prophecy Michel Desmarquet explains further, including how to meditate
Planet Thiaoouba Contactee Michel Desmarquet - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dspiG64elg)

Epic info here, gonna go through the videos later. What are your thoughts on the plausibility of it OD?

tech123
06-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Thought the sun was a big ball of gas--wrong lol, we are merely idiots really

What are you proposing that the sun is made of if not gas, or was this a joke?

pman42
06-26-2013, 10:35 PM
just saw this. dont know the guy, but being the minister of defence of this here country must get pretty dull... not much to do... maybe get drunk and watch the x files.

in all seriousness, i really and truly hope that in my lifetime there will be incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial life, but that hasn't happened yet. i am sure that somewhere in the universe there is some other form of life, but whether it is something we can communicate with or even understand-- who knows