PDA

View Full Version : Trenazone discontinued

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Hi all

I do now a Trenazone cycle and I am very happy of the results. I wanted to start a new Trenazone cycle in 6-8 months but I saw that it will be discontinued. Out of stock @ Socal Nutrition

Could you confirm that?

Is it planned to be replaced by another similar product?

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 12:24 AM
I just saw new IronLegion product : Dienazone

I think this is the real successor or Trenazone

northcutt
06-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Haven't read the specs but this off PHF Store:
"Iron Legion Dienazone is an updated and improved version of the classic cosmetic product Trenazone. Dienazone is more effective than Trenazone, and now smells better, and dries even faster.
We licensed the formula from the old manufacturers, and brought it up to date with a few improvements. Our new cosmetic formula contains highly-beneficial and aromatic terpenes such as nerolidol, which improve both smell and efficacy.

Our use of stearyl methacrylate has allowed for a reduction in the proportionate amount of oleic acid, which improves drying time significantly. In short: if you liked Trenazone, you’ll love Dienazone.

Hard-working bodybuilders and athletes demand topical cosmetic products of superior efficacy and potency. Look and perform your best with Dienazone.

PHF Supplements is the best store to buy Iron Legion Dienazone!
"

Sperwer
06-12-2013, 01:58 AM
I wonder if this means the new stuff won't dissolve the flesh on my clavicles like Trenazone did.:confused:

Not that I'm likely to use it, now that I'm experiencing the real deal. :cool:

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 02:25 AM
I wonder if this means the new stuff won't dissolve the flesh on my clavicles like Trenazone did.:confused:

Not that I'm likely to use it, now that I'm experiencing the real deal. :cool:

You may be allergic to one of the ingredient. As far as I'm concerned I didn't have any trouble with my skin with Trenazone @2ml. No problems @3ml since 5 days.

How do you feel with the "real deal"?
Edit. Oups forget my last question I just read your log :)

Sperwer
06-12-2013, 03:02 AM
You may be allergic to one of the ingredient. As far as I'm concerned I didn't have any trouble with my skin with Trenazone @2ml. No problems @3ml since 5 days.

How do you feel with the "real deal"?
Edit. Oups forget my last question I just read your log :)

I'll add a few additional remarks anyway.

I didn't dislike the anabolic effects of Tzone, although the skin irritation was irksome and actually caused me to cut short one cycle and start putting it the tops of my feet to finish off another.

I had much worse sides with Tzone, though, than I've had to date w/ the real deal, including heavy night sweats, erratic emotions and nutso and sometimes disturbing dreams that often left me exhausted.

Maybe things will change with the Pbolan as I go further down the primrose path, but so far so good - all good in fact, and no sides at all to speak of.

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 07:59 AM
I liked Tren so I will so love Dienazone according to the ads. Whatever I really like Trenazone and I use it later certainly (so Dienazone now)

@sperwer: good luck for your cycle. I will keep an eye on your log

SoCal-Nutrition
06-12-2013, 02:08 PM
We'll have have Dienazone next week :)

Jack O'Neill
06-12-2013, 09:33 PM
We'll have have Dienazone next week :)

Good news :-) so my next order will be @ Socal

SoCal-Nutrition
06-12-2013, 11:01 PM
watch your email for a special deal on these next week!

Jack O'Neill
06-13-2013, 03:39 AM
watch your email for a special deal on these next week!

I won't miss it!

h2s
06-13-2013, 09:39 AM
Glad it wasn't totally D/C, good product in a good carrier.