PDA

View Full Version : Any PHs/DSs/AAS that cause gyno regression?

pman42
06-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Just like the title says, looking for (ideally oral) PHs, DSs or AAS that will cause regression of gyno. Currently doing the ralox/letro thing and, on weekend's advice, may add in prami. However I'm looking to kick it up a notch and really get these things down so that they never come back. I know when I was on AH for 1 month it definitely DID shrink the gyno. Now, however, I only have 1 month left and can't justify the $200 or so a box would fetch now (nor do I want to support the Andro Thiefs with my money) and 1 month wouldn't be enough to cause full-on elimination. High dose stanodrol, possibly? I looked into proviron but at those prices I might as well just buy AndroHard, or even masteron, since the feedback on prov is mixed and I know from firsthand

I am also open to other ideas. People often claim epistane for gyno prevention/reversal but feedback on this seems to be mixed. also formestane topical seems to be an iffy thing, since it has some anti-androgenic properties.

Are there any clearly established gyno-attacking compounds that I can be using?

thanks guys

weekend
06-12-2013, 11:48 PM
MASTERON high dose is your absolute best bet for a steroid to fix it. it was invented for breast cancer and it worked! no longer prescribed because it made women too manly..

if you're going the hormone route to kill it, settle for nothing less than masteron.

DJM
06-13-2013, 01:52 AM
MASTERON high dose is your absolute best bet for a steroid to fix it. it was invented for breast cancer and it worked! no longer prescribed because it made women too manly..

if you're going the hormone route to kill it, settle for nothing less than masteron.

this i agree
on cycle its a beast for that stuff, works off as well, pretty much AH's big brother

h2s
06-13-2013, 09:40 AM
x2, Pricey, but I am a big fan of Masteron.

DJM
06-13-2013, 09:54 AM
x2, Pricey, but I am a big fan of Masteron.

here bout same as prov, but gives more

BoneDaddy
06-13-2013, 10:20 AM
So I'm curious, can Mast be taken with Tren to combat the possible tren sides, ie Androhard for Dien PHs, etc....

burlyman30
06-13-2013, 10:24 AM
So I'm curious, can Mast be taken with Tren to combat the possible tren sides, ie Androhard for Dien PHs, etc....

That's a pretty popular stack, actually, along with test. While it helps combat the potential sides of tren (like gyno), it doesn't guarantee a side-free cycle. Quite often, even those stacking mast with a tren cycle will have runaway gyno, even with letro and ralox in the mix. Tren is fickle that way. It's different person to person, and sometimes from cycle to cycle.

DJM
06-13-2013, 10:26 AM
test and mast is great

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 10:32 AM
yah, i agree, mast made my cycle much easier. and as far as price, i'd be surprised by any oil out there that is as pricey as the andro-line, 2nd hand.

DJM
06-13-2013, 10:37 AM
yah, i agree, mast made my cycle much easier. and as far as price, i'd be surprised by any oil out there that is as pricey as the andro-line, 2nd hand.

andro is nuts

people got pay to play, n when you factor a couple vials last almost 3 months vs a 4 wk oral run

stop buying prewo stuff, alcar, t boosters, agmatine, and every powder a-z and then protein n ass isnt so pricey

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 10:43 AM
andro is nuts

people got pay to play, n when you factor a couple vials last almost 3 months vs a 4 wk oral run

stop buying prewo stuff, alcar, t boosters, agmatine, and every powder a-z and then protein n ass isnt so pricey

true, i got a friend who buys a fucking superPump 250, whatever poor excuse of intra workout gaspari makes and a bunch of other stupid shit every month and says he has no money for a real cycle.

gaspari is really annoying me lately lol

DJM
06-13-2013, 10:45 AM
once i started gear couple yrs ago i began to slowly drop stuff
i only have protein, iv even dropped aminos

weekend
06-13-2013, 11:43 AM
my 120 lb eritrean friend who knows nothing about lifting and has never done squats told me yesterday:

dude, i bought this GNC Beyond RAW® Re-Built Mass - Cookies & Cream - RAW HARDCORE - GNC (http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11756983)

i'm about to get hella swole! hes been lifting all year and has probably shrank lol, saw me doing planks and said "damn that looks hella hard"

ridiculous, theres like 16 servings

WesleyInman
06-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes DHT is supposed to reduce and or eliminate gyno

Iron Mag Labs makes a product called EPI-ANDRO and they just released it..it is called "stanolone"...aka DHT..and it has been said to reduce and eliminate gyno in its users.

I actually was chosen to beta test it, and I will start next week..I'll post a log in this forum as well...though I don't have gyno so I can't report it fixed such an issue.

I know when I ran Super DMZ 2.0 the first time, I had a small existing lump from years ago, not even really noticeable. After I ran DMZ, it completely eliminated it. I am not 100% sure how, but I know for a fact it was the DMZ.

BoneDaddy
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Yeah, getting my learn on!! I would probably love Mast, as every DHT supp I've taken has made me feel like a million bucks. I may have a problem, I haven't even started my 1st cycle yet and I'm fantasizing about what my 2nd cycle's gonna be.....

DJM
06-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah, getting my learn on!! I would probably love Mast, as every DHT supp I've taken has made me feel like a million bucks. I may have a problem, I haven't even started my 1st cycle yet and I'm fantasizing about what my 2nd cycle's gonna be.....

add it ;) lol

BoneDaddy
06-13-2013, 12:11 PM
add it ;) lol

Dude, you're fucking trouble.......lol

DJM
06-13-2013, 12:12 PM
Dude, you're fucking trouble.......lol

haha
tbh, i always planned a run, and midway would add n adjust, being on 3-4 months gives you time to get bored n play with stuff unlike ph cycles

burlyman30
06-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I may have a problem, I haven't even started my 1st cycle yet and I'm fantasizing about what my 2nd cycle's gonna be.....

That is normal for a newbie, btw. lol. Even the experienced guys get excited about trying something new and thinking about adding in another element. I remember planning my first couple of cycles and how hard it was not to just include one of each. lol. It's the "kid in the candy store" effect.

h2s
06-13-2013, 01:05 PM

We had a member here log AndroMass/Trenavar/AndroHard (i believe that was the combo). You can check it out for some info on it.